• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Surprise Ravishes

Surprise Ravishes

The holidays always remind me how lucky I am to have such an exceptional, sexy, lusty, spontaneous wife. After long minutes of grinning stupidly in beau reves, longing for her naked love, I get painfully hard and I can't wait to run home and bury my love inside her. Isn't that odd, after being married six years, that I still feel so strongly about her? I love her so much, I stopped questioning why she never wanted her family to meet me. Or was it ME to meet her family? Something in her past damaged her so badly she never spoke of them. Once, she slipped and mentioned she had a younger sister who also left her young mother's annoying beauty unscathed. She clammed up right after that and never explained.

Finally, the end of the torturously slow day came. Finally! Thinking of my beautiful, petite wife hopefully waiting for me at home lit the afterburners in my ass. A cascade of quickly fading voices questioned 'What is that blurrrrrr' as I flew out of the office. Unheeded, I was in my car in a flash. Traffic was as light as it's ever been, yet was intolerable! Finally, in record time, I screeched to a halt in my driveway. Before the car door closed, my tie and jacket were off. Inside the front door, my shirt fluttered to the floor, my shoes ricocheted off two walls.

There she was, sitting on our sofa uncomfortably clam, teacup in hand, curiously staring in the direction of our silent TV. Before I exited the kitchen, I had an ad hoc plan. Her ribbed top would be the first to go, followed VERY quickly by her short skirt that barely covered any of her gorgeous legs. My pants fell as I rushed into the living room, exposing my choice that day to work commando. Waddling quickly at her caused my rigid rod to waddle out of phase while still pointing at her. She turned haltingly toward me, but too late... I nearly tackled her off her seat and sent her cup flying. Off balance and trying to speak gave me the seconds I needed to yank her tank top over her head and expose her braless, little, near B cups. Her absolutely perfect nipples instantly swelled and stood tall. Before they reached their full height, I had my tongue in her mouth silencing her attempt to stammer her words at me.

As she regained her balance, I took a second to pop the one large button holding her tiny, tan, wraparound skirt at her hips. It unwrapped and fell in slow motion and left my beautiful wife standing in only heels and a wispy panty. Sue tried again to say something, but I knew it could wait - whatever it was - it could wait an hour, but my lust could not. While our tongues tangoed in her noisy mouth, I slid one hand to her left titty and pinched her nectarous nipple. She groaned into my mouth; my eyes rolled back. My hand moved South, to the narrow panty waist, and pushed her sex shield over her hips. It fell unevenly until Sue kicked it off followed by her shoes which left her totally nude. Though she was a beautiful sight to behold, my eyes were still closed as I savored her tongue and tit. When she opened her legs, my petrified pipe, that had been waiting for access to her warm, wet sex, jumped up to the breach.

Yielding briefly to the temptation, I grabbed my turgid tool and angled its head into her warm, slippery slit, resting against her convoluted, frothy inner lips. Sue gasped, "Al, AL! I...I...I have to ...," then stopped when I pulled my dense dick out of her pussy, but ran the underside up against her swollen, sensitive clit. As much as I wanted to be fully immersed in her moist, welcoming cunt, that wasn't my daylong daydream.

As I replayed my vision, I left her breathless mouth and bent to grab both her shapely legs at her knees with my arms crossed just right; then lifted her briefly before quickly inverting her! She shrieked as her body spun, head falling, no actually accelerating, until it was halted staring directly at my turgid cock- eye to eye. "Al, AL! What are y...? ummph"

Instead of my tongue, my stiff dick now stifled her struggling speech as it trampled her troubled tongue. She struggled some and tried to pull away, so I clamped her shoulders against me and pushed my dick into her throat. Ohhh, the extra joy of a dream realized! I still held one knee and tugged it so her legs spread open and I could stare straight down into her open, fleshy, pink box. The wet, swollen lips and divine scent of her nectar are always too much to resist. Though I tried to give her some extra attention by licking around her fleshy lips, I too quickly gave in to my own selfish demands and unrolled my tongue past her nether lips, under her clit and into her heavenly quim.

Sue finally began bobbing her head on my little head; I continued to lick her love cavern walls clean of her tangy juices. I twisted us around so we could fall onto the sofa and continue our 69 horizontally. That's when my eye caught sight of.... another woman sitting silently opposite the sofa, teacup frozen on its way to her mouth; her jaw slacked wide open; her eyes bulging as wide as possible. She was dressed neatly in a matching, light brown, tweed skirt and open jacket with a ruffled white V-neck blouse and a string of pearls. Her eyes jumped between my tongue in Sue's pussy and my still stiff cock in her slurping mouth.

She looked under 40 and very attractive, in fact, very similar in build and beauty to my Sue. When she caught me looking at her, she put the cup down slowly and her own wraparound skirt opened. The slit crept up her very nicely toned thighs, but unfortunately stopped before it exposed the heavenly juncture of her sexy, bare legs. "Ummm, Sue. Ummm, who's this?"

My still stiff rod popped noisily out of Sue's inverted mouth. "Al, that's what I've been trying to say since you arrived. I want you to meet my mother who dropped by for a surprise visit." Uh Oh!!!!

===================================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

[g ck 12/18/09]=========== 1084 words ==Submitted | posted=12/x/09 | 12/?/09

6.5 hrs to 1500 12/19/09

seminal image: Al & Sue naked in vertical 69, pants around ankles, near sofa; other woman watches/surprised

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Surprise Ravishes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds