• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dark Hotel Hookup

Dark Hotel Hookup

My name is Jennifer. Jennifer Winter. I am a 42 year old independent divorced female and I have a secret. I love younger men. I love the feel of their hot slick bodies next to mine. I love their soft lips and deep passion filled kisses. I love the naughty feeling that runs over my body at the mere thought of having them between my legs as they dive their hot hard rod into my wet pussy. I love it all. I must confess that up until the past three or so years it had merely been a fantasy. A fantasy shared with other fantasies in my head. Oh sure on occasion I would go into chat rooms and see who would play with me but it never really came out of the fantasy world. That is until I met him.

Now "he" will remain nameless because this is my story to tell not his. You see it was in 2007 that I started really needing my younger man fix. I began going into chat rooms more and more often. It became a nightly event. I would login and chat a bit. Meeting a few young men here and there and having a few wonderful fantasy experiences. I loved seeing where my fantasies and his would take us. There was one man that was on nearly as much as I was. Almost every night he was there and almost every night we would talk and play. One night we decided to move from chat to the phone. His voice was smooth, young, and so enticing. He had a dominance to him that was so intriguing. He never really told me what to do but he would ask politely. I almost always obliged.

That one phone conversation lead to several until finally one night it happened. He asked the unthinkable. You see we both knew that he lived only a half hour drive from me. It wasn't something we talked about but it was a shared knowledge we had early on. One Saturday night he finally asked me if I would meet him at the local "adult" hotel. This hotel was definitely wrong side of the tracks. It was a three story run down building that had once been a very nice hotel. Having around 100 rooms it was a fairly decent size. The couple that had purchased it were known swingers. They had an adult video store next door and one day just decided to combine the two businesses. You could go buy toys, watch movies in private or in the theater, and you could also purchase a room where anything went. It was a very don't ask don't tell sort of policy. No one knew or ever saw anything if you know what I mean.

Well, as I said he invited me to this hotel. I really didn't know what to say but my body took over and answered for me. Before I knew it I was on my way to the seedy hotel. I kept hearing different things he said to me over our conversations play out in my head.

"Be my mommie Jennifer. Let me put my seed in you. Let me fill you up and knock you up."

Every time I played those phrases over in my head I got wetter than before. I finally pulled up to the hotel and grabbed my purse. I walked in and gave my name and asked if anyone had been there looking for me. Sure enough I was told that a younger man had shown up about thirty minutes ago and they had gone ahead and given him a room. This courtesy was due to the fact that I had been a regular patron of their toys and movies for years and they figured if he knew me by name then he must be of real. I smiled and asked for the room key. I made it up the stairs and to the second floor. Room 232 is what was plastered on the key ring. I found the room and unlocked the door. Upon entering I saw him laying there. My hear starting beating faster, my pussy became soaking wet, and my nipples became hard as rocks. He was beautiful. Young, almost too young but I ignored that impulsive thought, slim, brown hair, dark eyes, and was already under the covers.

I locked the door and walked to the bed. I had so many things I had planned to say but none of them had a chance to come out of my mouth. I walked to the edge of the bed and before I knew it he was on his knees on the bed. His slim fingers began to unfasten the buttons on my shirt slowly. When the last button came undone he pulled the shirt down my arms and let it fall to the floor. Instead of removing my bra, however, he decided to just pull the cup down and place it under my 36c tit. I watched his every movement. I felt my breathing become heaver as I saw him move his face to my nipple. He was nuzzling me and sucking my tit! Oh my god he was breastfeeding! I moaned from the shear erotic nature of it all. I felt him move back a bit and I watched him. He said nothing and began to remove the rest of my clothing. A skirt, stockings, panties, and finally the bra all joined each other on the floor of the scum ridden room.

I laid back on the pillows and cradled him against my chest. His mouth found my right nipple again and he began to suckle as if milk was flowing into this mouth and keeping him alive. His hand went to my left breast and he began to massage and knead it gently. I moaned and fell into the role of his mommie. I felt him suckle and it was bliss. It was everything I had ever fantasized about and more. His hand moved from my breast downwards to my neatly trimmed pussy. I felt his fingers rub along my clit and then before I could moan he was on top of me. He became an animal in heat and I loved it.

"Do you want it mommie? Do you want my seed? Do you want me to fuck that hot pussy with my cock?"

The dirty words, erotic images that they provoked, and the feeling of his hands and body over me made me want to cum right then. All I could do is nod. I placed my hands around his neck and moved my legs up around his waist. He guided his throbbing cock into me and within a few seconds he was buried balls deep in my hot pussy. I moaned as he joined with me and rose to his body. My back arched as he pumped into me. He bit and nibbled at my neck and began to fuck harder and harder into me. I moaned at the roughness loving every minute of it. He spoke of dirty deeds, naughty words, and erotic images that made me flood his cock with juices.

It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm building. He must have known. He rose up on his knees and pulled my body to him roughly impaling me onto his hard shaft. He pounded into me in short heavy thrusts. I moaned as my whole body moved, my tits shaking, my pussy tightening. That's when I felt it. He was bare of course. No condom at all. I felt his cock getting bigger then I felt it. It was a hot steady stream of cum. Thick, white, impregnating seed shooting into my womb. He kissed me and reached between us as I came rubbing my belly gently as if to let me know what he had put in me. That simple touch made me cum over and over again. I squeezed his cock, pulling him into me deeper. He laughed into my neck and rubbed my fertile womb gently through my belly. I felt his cum in me, his cock buried in me, and I knew what he and I had done. It didn't stop me and it won't.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dark Hotel Hookup

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds