• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 09

Heavenly Love Ch. 09

As I had said before, I don't know how long this series will last. But what I can say is I will do my best to make it as exciting a reading as possible. Over the past few months I received a lot of fan emails about my stories. They liked them and some wanted me to write more. That is partly the reason I am returning to this series and developing it further.

I have written the next few chapters, but I am waiting to 'touch them up' before I post them. Let me know what you think about this one.

Since this is a series, if you are reading this new, it would be beneficial if you read the previous chapters in the order first.

Your support and encouragement is much appreciated.

__________________________________________

Morning after

When I woke up, I was still a bit sleepy and dazed. It was apparent that I had slept over a bit. When I could realise, I noticed that I was alone in bed. Mum was not in the bed. She must had woken up before me. I recalled the events that had happened during the night. Slowly the situation unfolded in my mind. I felt really weird. I didn't know how she would react or what she would make of all that happened. I was trying to interpret her behaviour.

From what I had realised about her, she was very much in love with me and wanted me. And when I recalled the moments we had in the night, it made me confirm that she would not regret what happened. But then my doubts set in and I thought that it may have been a dream and I may have partly imagined it. Or worse, that it did happen just as wonderfully as I remember it but now she would back out of it all thinking she had made a mistake. What if she felt guilty or unpleasant? I surely didn't push myself on her. What if she felt she had pushed herself on me? But she enjoyed every bit of it. It all felt very real and tender. Then I thought I didn't know what had actually happened. I wasn't sure of my memories, or my thoughts. Every thing that I had thought and known began to become blurred and vague. I tried to think positive. I tried to shake the thoughts and come to my senses. One thing was sure. I was nervous of getting out of that bed and facing mum. I didn't want to loose what we had gained over time, the lovely relationship we had developed. Least I didn't want to loose her. My heart was beating fast and I was very anxious.

Just then I heard mum come into the room. She was wearing her usual robe. But she was carrying a tray in her hand. As she entered the room, she saw me awake and smiled. She was carrying a breakfast tray and laid it next to me. As she sat next to me she smiled softly, and caressed my face, "Good morning sunshine".

I realised that she was not upset. She seemed happy, pleasant. It put me to ease to say the least. But I still didn't know what to say. As I didn't want to sour the mood, I just smiled back, "Good morning. You made breakfast." I sounded surprised.

"Yep. You have made it for me so many times. I decided it was time I surprised you with some morning pleasure." She smiled at me. Her eyes were looking straight in my eyes and seemed full of warmth.

"You do more than that anyway!", I said with a smile.

"For you I would always do more". She stroked my face.

As we ate the breakfast, I found it difficult to fathom the thoughts in my mom's head. She seemed happy and contented. Yet there was a slight hesitation in her behaviour. Or was it just my imagination?

"You slept well?" I asked hesitantly.

"Like a baby, thank you.". She smiled and glanced at me. "How about you?"

"Me too." I didn't know what else to say without revealing my nervous feeling.

We just looked at each other. She had a glow in her eyes and warm wetness with pleasure full of gratitude. She just looked at me and lowered her lips to kiss my cheek. While I was eating the breakfast, I had to sit up and my chest was uncovered. So she was eating her heart out gazing all over me. I am not sure what she was imagining when she ran her eyes down the duvet.

"You have no idea just how special you are to me." She gazed deep in my eyes.

"You should let me know then." I just stared at her.

"I would have thought I did already." She looked with a questioning face. "But I will make every attempt from now on. "

"You do. I was just saying cause it is nice to know what you feel." I wanted to ease my nervous feeling. "Uncertainty doesn't go well with me."

"I will do it more often. How about that?" She smiled.

"That would be brilliant." I smiled back.

"Does that mean you will do that too?" She asked me with a girlish smile.

"Do what?" I was puzzled.

"Show me how you feel about me?"

"Of course. I will." I smiled with ease.

"Without hesitation?" she was still being girlish.

"Without hesitation", I smiled back.

As we sat on the bed finishing the breakfast, her robe was parting a bit to reveal her boobs. Her cleavage was teasing me through the sheer soft silk and I was becoming aware that I was still naked underneath the duvet. It gave me an unusual feeling cause mum was dressed in the robe at least. I was aware of this fact and I was beginning to wonder if she was. But from all that transpired one thing was very clear now; she was A-ok with me. And that set off all kinds of butterflies in my stomach. It was getting harder to breath as I watched her warmth and eagerness bubble out of her heart.

Mum paused for a while and looked at me. "What do you wish to do today?". She asked with some hesitation.

"I am not sure. I don't have anything planned." I was waiting for her to say something. I hoped that it would give me a clue on what was on her mind.

"Nothing on your mind?" she made a question on her face.

"Nope. I am all game." I smiled, trying to encourage her to tell me what was on her mind.

"Ok. Then I was thinking may be it would be a good idea if we went out shopping together. I wanted to change my wardrobe and who better to select it than you."

"Ok. Sounds good." I was loosing my nervousness. "And you can choose some for me."

"Sure. I would love that." She smiled with excitement. "Plus, we can make a day out. That way we can spend it together."

"I would love that." I smiled.

"Except, I want to drive." She exclaimed.

"Ok. Whatever you say. You know I am always game." I just acknowledged with a smile.

"I have my reasons." she winked at me.

I just smiled back. "Im sure you do."

"Okey dokey. I will clear this and meanwhile you can get ready. I will get ready soon. And we will set out." She started gathering the tray.

I waited for her to leave. Once she was gone, I stepped out of the bed and into the bathroom.

I spent very little time getting ready. My heart must have done half the work for me. When I was waiting for her in the lounge, I was still wondering about her feelings about the night before. As I sat on the couch, I recalled some visions I had and those memories stirred the feelings in me again. I could feel my hardness grow. I felt erotically charged again thinking of everything I had felt and touched, everything we had done together. The more I thought about it, the more it made me feel that she was ok with it. The more it felt ok, the more excited I became.

When she came into the lounge, she took by breath away. She was wearing a short sleeveless V-neck top that exposed her belly button, and tight slender jeans. Her cleavage had gotten a seductive bulge. She had done her hair in a bun that accentuated her neck and bust. As I feasted on her, she let me eat her out with my gaze. She made a small twirl to reveal a nice tight bum. She looked fabulously young.

She smiled at me and asked, "You like it?"

I smiled and nodded, "I love it. You look very different in this."

"What do you mean?" She asked perplexed.

"You look more like my girl friend." I was blunt. I didn't know how else to put it without being rude. She did look a lot younger in that outfit.

"That's nice then." She winked at me.

It was exciting to know that she was feeling very different compared to what I was nervous about. My nerves began to calm down quickly.

We got in the car and she drove for the next hour on the motorway. She seemed very carefree and happy today. She kept glancing at me while driving and smiled with deep eyes. We made some small talk. The weather seemed nice and the fragrance from her was making the air magical. She had slipped in our favourite CD and the mood was very light and pleasant.

We came off the motorway and turned into an exit. There was a huge shopping mall and we drove to it and parked. I had seen it before but had never visited it.

"Wow. This place is huge." I exclaimed.

"I know. Since neither of us had visited before, I thought it would make a change." She smiled.

As we locked the car, she came close to me and took my hand in hers. She stroked my arm and pressed close to me. I looked at her.

"We can be ourselves here." She smiled and winked at me.

I stroked her hand and smiled. Now I knew why she drove all the way out there. That made my heart beat faster. She was enjoying this.

We shopped everywhere in the mall. Starting with clothes and shoes, we looked around for casual and accessories. Every time, she would ask me to select a dress, she would try it out in the dress room, come out of the dressing room, twirl for me and without looking in the mirror ask for my approval. She never once checked it out for her self.

"What do you think?" I asked her for one dress.

"Only your choice matters to me." she replied with a submissive femininity.

She pressed herself close on my arm while we walked so we were very close together. She never let go of my hand. She had wrapped her arm around it and pushed herself close to me. There were times when we were walking and were holding hands, and she would just look deep in my eyes. Then while staring at my lips, she would give me a quick peck on my lips. Then there were times when I would hold her by the waist, run my fingers on her bare skin just above the waist, or push my hand in her back pocket and feel her bum swing as we walked. All of this was driving me insane.

By lunch time, we had shopped in quite a few stores. We had lunch at a café in the mall. At the table she kept playing with my calf by stroking her leg. Occasionally she would gently stroke my thigh with her hand. All through the day her behaviour was different than I had seen before. She had become 'younger'. She was all into me. She stared at me all through the meal. She talked to me with a soft gentle voice all most to the point of seduction. Although we talked about a lot of different things, her gaze at me never shifted or changed desires.

After the meals, we decided to sit out in the sun on the greens for a while, eating our ice-creams and thick shakes. She had gotten herself a huge ice-cream cone and was licking and sucking it very seductively. As we sat on a bench in a secluded area, she sat close to me. Her one leg was tossed between my legs and I would stroke it while we sat there. It was apparent that she was enjoying the touch. I was enjoying the beautiful cleavage while we sat close to each other. Occasionally she kissed my lips and let me carry on stroking her leg. The desires in her eyes were flowing with lust and hunger for me.

We sat there for a while soaking the warmth and the love. Then she said she wanted us to shop some more. So we stood up and started walking again. She held my hand in her hand again.

She took me to a lingerie shop. I was amazed. She wanted me to select all the styles I liked.

"You just let me know what you like and I will choose the size." She winked.

I chose some lacy and partially see-through panties. I saw some thongs and asked her about them.

"Do you like them?" I wanted to know.

"I like everything you like", she sighed seductively.

"No. Seriously. I want to know if you find them comfortable." I pressed on and asked her.

"I'm comfortable with you. For anything and everything." she smiled and kissed me gently on my cheek while hugging me briefly.

"I'm asking you seriously now." I said slowly. "All I want to know is if you find them comfortable."

"I do." she said with a straight face.

"Thank you. Then I will choose some." I smiled at her. I selected some sexy thongs.

There were some good bras I liked too. Later she asked me to choose some nightwear. I have always loved to see her in robes and nightshirts. But there were other sorts to choose from and I went wild. So I selected some thin silk robes, kimonos and soft nightshirts, with cute prints, that came down to her bum along with some baby dolls and see through gowns. Her eyes glowed with excitement as I selected each of them. When I imagined her in them, I could not hide my arousal. Since there was no chance of her showing me how they look on her, she just tried the fitting and paid for them. When she came out of the store after paying for the items, she smiled and squeezed my hand, "You will just have to wait till I wear them."

"I cant wait", I smiled and stroked her hand.

Later we shopped for some of my clothes. She chose all of them. I did the same; tried them out for her approval.

She seemed excited all through the day. Then as it was coming to be late afternoon, she suggested we spend some time in the movies.

"What would you like to watch?" I asked. It had been a while since we had been to a movie together.

"I don't mind. You choose." she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "I just want you to hold me."

"I will hold you very close. But I would like to select a movie we both will enjoy."

"You enjoy the movie. I will enjoy your affection." she winked at me.

I smiled with a skipping heart. She was teasing me now.

"Ok lets select a comedy. How about that? We both will enjoy it then."

"I'm game baby." She shrugged her shoulders again. "I'm just going to wrap myself in your arms."

When we got in the theatre we selected our seats and sat down. As we settled in, she turned and got very close to me and took my hand in hers.

As soon as the lights were turned down, she flipped the arm rest between us back and pushed it out of the way. She turned and pressed her back against my chest and sat very close to me. She took my hand and wrapped it around her and settled around her waist. I was glad that there was no one sitting close to us on either sides.

"Let the show begin." she sighed a she settled in my hug.

I just hugged her close. I could feel her tenderness on my hand. As I hugged her I could notice the v neck part away and reveal the cleavage. Her boobs looked very tender and inviting. As she rested her head on my shoulder, I could see her cheek and neck just waiting to be kissed. So I planted some soft wet kisses on her neck and cheek. She quivered and turned her face to look at me. With her lips pressed gently on my cheeks, she kissed me softly. She raised her hand and held it on my cheek while she kissed me.

"Thank you for a wonderful day." she sighed. "You make me tingle all over."

"The pleasure is all mine." I replied softly.

During the movie, we kept hugging and cuddling each other. She kept stroking my arm gently. And she encouraged me to hold and touch all over her. I ran my hand all over her chest and boobs. She stroked my hand when I cupped it gently and fondled her boob. I also ran my hand over her tummy. She loved the sensation of my caresses. She threw her head back on my shoulder, and pressed her cheek on mine. She had placed her palm on my cheek while we kissed. Once in a while I kissed her neck and cheek. She stroked my cheek while I kissed her and tingled her all over. The love and tenderness we felt was warming our hearts to no end.

The drive back seemed like eternity. Although she took her sweet time driving back, she kept teasing me with her looks and glances.

When we got home, I helped her get all the bags in the lounge. As she tossed her purse on the couch, she pulled me in her arms, she swung her arms around my neck and hugged me close. She pressed her self on me and while melting in my arms, planted her lips gently on mine for a brief moment.

"Everything I do, I wanna do it for you baby", she purred. "Everything and anything."

"Same here." I was speechless.

It was evening by the time we had got back home. I had turned on a small diffuser light in the lounge. It had lit the room with a romantic hue. She looked at me and asked, "Shall I try them on for you?"

"Sure. I would love that." I smiled.

"Go on then. Have a seat. And I will try them one by one. Which one should I start with?"

"You choose." I replied hiding my blush.

"Let's do the dresses and clothes first. Shall we?" she urged.

"Fine by me" I smiled with approval.

So she took off the clothes she was wearing and selected a new dress to try it on. Seeing her strip in the lounge in front of me was a bit amazing and different. Never had she done that. But it was very exciting and new to me. I was definitely enjoying this.

As she tried the first set on, she twirled around. I had an eyeful of her gorgeous figure. She was looking stunning.

"You look wonderful", I said. I was still running my eyes all over her. She could see I was eating her alive.

She smiled. Then she striped out of it gently and slowly and changed into another set. This went on for a while till we had covered all the dresses and clothes we had got her. Every time she undressed, she took her time showing all her bare curves. I could see her cleavage and she made the boobs giggle gently as she moved to change the dresses.

When the clothes were over, she turned to the lingerie. "How about them now?" she asked me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I would love to see you in that". I smiled enthusiastically. I was loving all this display of affection.

So she striped all nude and changed into the lingerie one by one. As she twirled around for me, she stepped closer to me. She wanted me to see her up close. It was arousing me so much. My eyes were gulping all her femininity in every glance. As she stood close to me she was teasing me to touch her. Her curves were accentuated to no ends. The bum cheeks were crying out to be touched through the thin sheer material. Her long naked legs met at the valley of bliss and the pubic triangle was just too appetising.

"You look fabulous", was all I could say. The adjectives were running out sooner than her lingerie.

"Shall we end it with the night wear now?" she smiled at me.

"Sure." I complied.

So she stripped nude again and tried on the night dresses one by one. Her curves and sensuality were made more sexy by them. I was so aroused, I could have had her there in the lounge on the floor. I had to restrain myself. I thought may be she would not appreciate such savage outburst. How wrong could I had been, as I found out later!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heavenly Love Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds