• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Christmas Cuckold

A Christmas Cuckold

She motioned to me with her finger from the bed to come closer. She was absolutely gorgeous, her long red hair spread out on the pillow, her makeup still heavy from her date last night. I walked closer, the lock on my chastity device clicking against the plastic tube, a stream of pre cum dribbled from the tip. She held her hand out as I approached and fondled my balls. I bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"Merry Christmas Duchess!" I said as we broke our kiss. I was growing inside my plastic prison but loving every minute of it.

"Merry Christmas to you to my little boywife!"

She continued to fondle my balls and noticed my tiny cock leaking pre cum from its plastic cage. She ran her finger around the tip of the plastic cage, gathered some of my pre cum and held her finger up. I dutifully licked and sucked her finger like a baby nursing on a bottle.

She slowly pulled the covers back, spread her legs and said, "Here's your Christmas present my little boywife from your Duchess and Donald."

Donald was my wife's lover and they had been seeing each other for about a year now. Ironically we've only been married about a year. You see, when we met, I had just gone through a tough divorce where my wife had left me for another man. Deciding I didn't want to go through life hiding who I was, when I met my current wife I was 100% up front with her about my fascination with cuckolding and the femdom lifestyle.

At first she was a bit reluctant like most women who think their husbands want a license to screw other women. But I took it slow with her and we decided to go down this road hand in hand. I educated her to the ways of the femdom lifestyle or a female led relationship and then introduced her into cuckolding explaining how my last marriage had ended in divorce because everyone wasn't on the same page.

I'm not going to say she took to it like a duck to water, but she began to ask a lot of questions which is always a good thing. I totally devoted myself to serving her. I gave her presents, baths, washed her car, catered to her every need, made her cum again and again, always making sure she was totally satiated before cumming myself. After a time, she got very used to having me serve her. The next step involving the cuckolding was a bit harder, but again with her countless questions and my patience in answering she was ready to try.

We put an ad on Craigslist and the date was set. That day in the hotel room, she was a different person. She was in the bathroom getting ready when our 'Bull' knocked on the door. As her instructions I was dressed only in pantyhose and my CB3000. I answered the door and let Nick in, poured him a glass of wine and took his coat. And then she came out of the bathroom. What a vision! She wore a black bodystocking, with a short denim skirt and a white shirt and heels. I was ready to cum right there!

I poured her a glass of wine, knelt and began to massage her feet while her and Nick talked. She told him of her desires and mine and they both chatted as if I wasn't there. It was heaven. Finally Nick stood and cupped one of her breasts and kissed her. As he did this, he unzipped his pants and motioned to me. I reached inside and without being told took his big cock out and began to suck on it.

The rest of the afternoon when by in a blur, but an incredibly erotic blur just the same. Nick fucking her on her back, on all fours, her sitting on his cock, me licking her wet pussy before and after he was in it, me sucking on her nipples and kissing her and telling her how much I loved her. Finally after five orgasms from her and two from him, I slid the Magnum condom off his semi erect but still much larger than my cock and cleaned both of them up before he left.

She then proceeded to tease me for another hour telling me how big Nick was and how he touched her in places I never could or would. It was so intense I came even with the chastity device ON. Which she found to be incredibly erotic.

That day marked a turning point. I addressed her as Duchess and she would address me as her boywife. We were married shortly thereafter and I agreed with her that to be in a total female led relationship I needed to surrender everything I had to her. So I did, the house, cars, boats, bank accounts, property, everything I had. From that day forward I was at her mercy. I was hers to with as she pleased. But we both loved every minute of it. She made a point of telling her girlfriends that she had a totally attentive husband in EVERY sense of the word. It was no secret to them that I did all the housework, cooking, cleaning, laundry, yard work, you name it I did it. She didn't have to lift a finger and we both loved it that way.

My reward was the privilege and honor licking her pussy and ass for hours on end, while I knelt at the edge of the bed locked in my chastity tube. It was every cuckolds dream to be released from my tube only when she saw fit and only allowed to fuck her when she felt I deserved it. I would beg to put my cock inside her and she would taunt me and say, "I don't think so my little boywife, that's where the real men go!" And then after begging and pleading, she'd let me inside on the condition that when I came I had to lick her clean.

I always suspected that there was other men's cum in her pussy, but she would never confirm or deny it. That drove me crazier than if she had told me, but I always acquiesced and meekly slid down between her legs and lapped up my cum and whoever else's was there gladly. And then came Donald

Donald was a doctor that she met while traveling to a conference out of state. Turned out that he lived only about a fifteen minute drive from our house, where he had moved after his divorce. The week she was at the conference was hell. She would send me pictures of herself all dressed and ready to go to the meetings or the receptions at night. Needless to say the night attire was much more risqué than the daytime attire.

On her arrival home that Friday night I met her naked as instructed at the door wearing only my 'toy' as she had come to refer to my chastity device. We embraced, and kissed and I told her how much I had missed her. She told me to get her a glass of wine and meet her in the bedroom. Two glasses of wine later, I was on my knees lapping what I assumed to be Donald's cum out of her pussy as she regaled me with stories of her week out of town and what a great guy Donald was.

That night marked yet another turning point in our relationship. From that night forward she had only two men in her life, me and Donald. Drinking his cum from her pussy that night got me so hot that I would've done anything for her. Most 'normal' people would think us 'weird' or 'sick' for our desires and lifestyle, but it works for us. I love my wife so much and I would do ANYTHING for her. I long for her when she's not with me to the point of my heart aching when she's not here. All in all though I know that she will be coming home to me and that even though Donald gives her something I never possibly could, that I am the man in her life.

Donald is fully aware of me and of our lifestyle and he's embraced it as well. From his perspective who wouldn't? I mean he gets a tall, leggy, busty insatiable red head, whose husband gets him ready for her, does his laundry, cleans his house and is pretty much at their beck and call night and day. So he'd be crazy not to live life to the fullest and take advantage of it.

Take the other night for instance. In the middle of a blizzard, Donald called our house and chatted with Duchess for a bit and then she handed me the phone.

"Hello Sir."

"How's my little boywife tonight? Making the Duchess happy?" he snickered.

"Y-y-yes Sir." I said meekly.

"Well good. Now listen, I'm in the mood for some Chunky Monkey ice cream from Ben & Jerry's so I need you to bring me over some and hurry it up!" Click and the phone went dead.

Before leaving the house my Duchess had me put on my 'special' jammies before going to the store. My 'special' jammies that she and Donald bought for me consist of pink silk pajamas; the top is a cami top has satin Italian lace embroidered on the glamorous see-thru bodice with dainty adjustable spaghetti straps and pink bottoms to match.

I was freezing as I left the house in my jammies and faced the blizzard to get Donald his ice cream. Thank God the blizzard had most people snowed in as the convenience store was deserted when I arrived and except a few raised eyebrows from the two clerks I was able to get in and get out quickly. When I arrived at Donald's and knocked on the door he shouted for me to come in. I brought the ice cream to him as he lounged on the couch talking to Duchess. He merely motioned for me to put it in the freezer and dismissed me.

Once back at home, Duchess told me that I was such a good boywife for doing what Donald and she asked of me that she would let me lick her pussy and asshole to orgasm. I dove between her legs and licked like a dog with a bone. I love licking Duchess's nether regions and love giving her pleasure. I begged her to let me cum when I was finished and she said yes, but I couldn't take my cage off. So I stood at the edge of the bed while she played with my balls and made me cum by milking me inside my device. I was required as always to catch it in my hand and lick it all up like a good boywife should.

And so our life went on and we both loved it.

Last night was Christmas Eve and Duchess and Donald had gone to his Christmas party while I stayed home and cleaned both houses, did laundry, wrapped their Christmas presents to each other as they were going to exchange gifts at our place after the party. I had the house decorated beautifully, presents wrapped, champagne chilled and was in my jammies and in my bed which is at the other end of the house from Duchess's bedroom. I heard them come in and heard muffled laughter and then the unmistakable sounds of Duchess orgasm four or five times as Donald fucked her.

Christmas morning I awoke to a small plate by my bedside with a half a chocolate chip cookie and a full condom next to it. Donald's idea of Santa's cookie and milk and I knew what I had to do. So I emptied the condom onto the cookie and ate it like a good little boywife should. I then headed to Duchess's bedroom.

It was there that she made me remove my 'toy' and go get a tape measure. This was one of her countless humiliations of me that was a constant reminder that I was in a female led marriage and her consummate cuckold. I brought the tape to her bedside and she grinned and leaned on her elbow and took the tape measure and measured my tiny cock.

"What's it say honey?" She smirked and knew the additional humiliation of having me say it out loud.

"Two inches Duchess." I said, dejectedly.

"That's right! And that's why you're my good little boywife. Because your tiny cock is only two inches soft and only four inches when it's rock hard. And let's see, what was Donald's measurements the last time I had you measure him?" She said it knowing damn well I had the figures committed to memory.

"Um, he's six inches totally soft and eight inches fully hard and five inches around Duchess." I felt like I wanted to cry, but looking down at her incredibly gorgeous body, legs spread with Donald's cum nestled in there I didn't cry, but smiled instead, knowing that this was the best Christmas present my beautiful wife could ever give me and God I love her for it.

Merry Christmas and God bless us every one!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Christmas Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds