• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 07

Sherry's Test Ch. 07

Author's Note:

Please read this story in sequence, otherwise it may not make sense.

Comments/Feedback will be greatly appreciated and responded to.

If you like the story, please take a moment to vote.

------------------------ --------------------------

Thursday and Friday at school was awkward for Nancy. The Principal had forbidden any overt references to the punishment sessions at normal times but there is no way he could control knowing glances and smiles.

Soon it was Friday evening and the group assembled at the Principal's house. All the men were there and of the women, other than Sherry and Nancy, Kathy and Patti were present.

Mary greeted all of them and welcomed them to her house and seated them in the spacious living room. Sherry and Nancy noted that one side of the wall was completely mirrored and exchanged knowing glances.

"OK. Let's get the show on the road," said the Principal.

The staff had expected to be served something first, but Roberts clearly had something else planned.

He had asked Harvey to bring a collection of music, suitable for a strip-tease.

"Sherry, how about a nice strip tease?" suggested the Principal as he loaded the CDs into his multi-disc sound system.

Sherry steeled herself for the task, looked at Matt and shrugged as if to say 'Like this was unexpected' and went and stood in the middle of the room.

"Let's have one article of clothing off for every song. Make it slow and sensuous and not mechanical like the strip bars Harvey keeps taking me to. And present each article of clothing to a member of the audience and as usual make eye contact with your audience," directed the Principal.

Sherry nodded and started dancing as the first number started playing. She slowly stripped off her skirt and handed it to Patti. She swayed her panty-clad hips to the pulsating music while looking at all the hungry eyes in the audience.

'Does this ever get old for them?' she wondered.

The next song had her predictably stripping off her blouse, slowly button by button. When the song was over, she handed the blouse to Wayne, who draped it around his neck.

She was wearing a sexy black laced bra and panties and the audience clearly approved of her choice of lingerie.

As she started peeling off her bra slowly, Harvey started whistling and soon some of the others joined in with whistling and clapping, creating a strip-bar atmosphere which made Sherry feel like a cheap nudie club dancer. As the song got over, she handed the bra to Tim.

Despite the team having seen her naked a few times, they still thought she looked absolutely delightful standing topless in her black, lacy panties. Her breasts were nice and firm and her athletic long legs were incredibly sexy.

The next song had her peel down panties slowly and sensuously while she maintained eye contact with her colleagues. Despite her having been naked in front them before, she was still embarrassed as the bastard Principal kept introducing some variation or the other to her sessions, keeping them unpredictable and new.

She was also embarrassed to be stripping for the first time in front of Mary. Mary, on the other hand, was enjoying the show Sherry was putting in and was thankful that the staff had not idea what had transpired the previous Friday.

Sherry finally stood with her neatly trimmed bush exposed to everyone in the room and held her panties in her hand, seductively. She went and handed it to Matt, who stood up and gave her a nice long kiss.

The Principal paused the music and said "Ok. Now that we have our first nude waitress, she can get us something to drink while Nancy does her strip. Mary, if you will show Sherry where everything is?" suggested the Principal.

Nancy got up to dance as the Principal pressed play again on his remote and Mary led the naked Sherry to the kitchen.

Nancy looked strangely defiant, vulnerable and seductive all the same time, much like the last time. She chose to take off her blouse first and knelt submissively before a different member of the staff for every button that she unbuttoned.

She handed the blouse to Tim. Clearly, both Sherry and Nancy preferred Wayne and Tim's juvenile enjoyment to Harvey, Jeff and Ernie's malicious pleasure.

Next to go were her pants which she handed to Wayne. Roberts was not very happy with her coming over dressed in pants but it was his mistake. He had omitted her to instruct her to wear a skirt or a dress.

On top of it, unlike Sherry, Nancy was wearing plain underwear and the Principal clearly had to point it out.

"Next time, Nancy, wear something more sexy and appropriate for stripping. Lose the pants. You are not a feminist any more. And go shopping with your best friend, Sherry and pick up some nice lingerie. I will even pay for it," said the unrepentant male chauvinist.

Nancy blushed and turned red at this insult and said "I am sorry, Sir. I deserve an extra punishment today for not dressing appropriately, Sir," she said much to the Principal's glee.

"As you will be, as you will be," assured the Principal, delighted that Nancy was feeding him more and more plot lines and he did not have to do all the thinking himself.

Nancy removed her bra seductively again kneeling before members of the staff as she inched it down her breasts. Her breasts were a little smaller than Sherry, but they were still firm and delightful.

She handed the bra to Matt, who looked embarrassed at having to hold part of Sherry's best friend's intimate apparel.

Nancy noted the embarrassment and said "You are such a gentleman, Matt," and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Sherry, in the meanwhile was being the obedient, naked waitress carrying a tray of beer bottles and glasses of wine. She was told by the Principal to carry the tray in a manner so as to not obstruct her breasts or her pussy. Every time she handed a drink to someone they glanced at her private parts and Sherry was in a perpetual state of embarrassment. Harvey made her kneel before him and offer him his drink and Sherry would have loved to slap him.

Nancy in the meanwhile slowly peeled off her plain panties and stood before them in all her naked glory, perversely handing the panties to her arch enemy, Harvey.

Roberts was angry to see that she had still not bothered to trim her bush as he had instructed.

"Nancy, I thought I told you to trim your bush, like Sherry?" asked the Principal.

"I am sorry, Sir. I didn't have time, Sir. Does that mean I get an additional demerit for today?" she asked demurely.

'Damn,' she thought. 'I am again increasing my own humiliation. Am I that addicted to it now?'

"Yes, you will. Yes, you will." said the Principal again pleased with her voluntary submissiveness.

"Ok now that, we have our second nude waitress, we can be served some pizza. Sherry, go and show Nancy where everything is," instructed Roberts.

"Why didn't he ask me to do this?" wondered Mary and she soon found out the answer.

"Ok. Mary, now it is your turn," announced the Principal and looked around the room for dramatic effect.

Some almost choked on their drink. Others were so startled that they spilled some of the drink.

Mary's eyes were incredulous and wide as saucers.

"Honey! Don't! Are you crazy?" she demanded.

"No. Remember, last Friday when you earned some extra punishments? This is the time when you pay up. And the more you refuse, the more punishments you incur," said the heartless bastard.

"But honey! You want to humiliate me in front of all your subordinates. You will be humiliating yourself too!" she reasoned.

"Oh I won't be humiliated. I enjoy humiliating you far too much for that," said the remorseless monster.

Mary's face was flushed with humiliation. Already, her husband's team had inferred that punishments were part of their sex life. They also inferred by her reaction, that these sessions had been hitherto mostly private and Roberts was upping the humiliation several notches.

"So this is what happened last Friday," intuited Harvey, looking at Roberts.

Roberts nodded his head and Mary turned another shade of red remembering last Friday's indignities.

Sherry and Nancy looked sympathetically at Mary. Neither of them had expected this and they were sorry that Mary had to suffer the added humiliation of being naked in her own house in front of her husband's subordinates.

Mary stood before the group looking incredibly vulnerable in her long black dress. She had wanted to look her best before her husband's team, most of whom she was meeting for the first time, but little had she expected the privation of having to stand before them and strip completely naked.

As her master started the music again, she started dancing slowly fighting back her tears. As she looked in her audience's eyes, she noted sympathy, excitement as well as awkwardness. Some were not sure how much they could gawk at their boss's wife. But then again, he had made it clear that he enjoyed her humiliation.

Mary slipped off the dress seductively and stood before the group in her Victoria's Secret slip.

Her slip came off at the next song and her dancing indicated that this was not the first time she had done a strip-tease like that. Presumably, this she had done this plenty of times before, albeit in the privacy of their bedroom and for her husband's eyes alone.

Now she felt like a cheap nudie bar dancer dancing in front of her husband's team. Nancy tiptoed around the room offering her colleagues slices of Pizza while Sherry continued to refill people's drinks.

While the team was enjoying the strips show immensely, none of them dared to whistle and applaud like they had done for Sherry and Nancy.

The Principal noted this and said "Guys. Feel free to express your enjoyment of this. We don't want Mary to feel unappreciated, do we?" he asked diabolically, knowing full well it would only serve to heighten Mary's humiliation.

Soon the slip was off her completely and she offered it Harvey.

Her ample cleavage showed through her Victoria's Secret bra and you could make out the outlines of her pussy lips through her thin black lacy panties.

"Let's have your panties off next," said her loving husband.

Mary looked startled and even more humiliated at this. There was something eerie about wearing a bra without having panties on and her bastard husband knew this would make her feel even more awkward and embarrassed.

She looked at him with pleading eyes and he shook his head as if to say she did not have a choice.

Mary peeled off her panties at the next song swaying seductively and moving around the room while inching it down giving the group varied perspectives of her gradual undress.

At times, she turned around and bent down to give them a good look at her ass which was getting increasingly bare. Of course, irrespective of the view offered, the group could always enjoy the other view in the mirror and they relished the 360 degree view on offer.

Mary was at once embarrassed and gratified to see the undisguised enjoyment in the group's eyes. The group as instructed was rambunctious in their enjoyment, replete with catcalls and whistles.

She finally said "Ta da!" and held the panties up seductively in front of her. She went over and gave the panties to Matt, who looked even more embarrassed than she did.

Her bush, like Sherry's was neatly trimmed and it was clear that she was used to lying on the beach in short bikinis.

She felt like a slut having to move around the room dressed in just a bra and felt she would inexplicable feel better when she was full naked instead.

The next song had her remove her bra and juggle her breasts seductively. She held them up and squeezed them much like a topless dancer would and the group expressed their appreciation adequately.

She threw the bra across the room and Harvey was alert enough to catch it and pocket it.

Soon Mary joined Nancy and Sherry in serving refreshments and they had a bit to drink and eat themselves. Having to eat while completely naked, and make small talk in front of a group of people was a new experience for all three of them and again served to increase their humiliation. At times they forgot about their nudity but the open gawking of the group kept reminding them of their nudity.

After an hour or so of eating, drinking and talking, the Principal decided it was time to hurry things along and bring the evening to an end.

"All right. All good things must come to an end. Needless to say we will have a few more of these Friday evenings. It is time to take care of Nancy's two de-merits before calling it a night."

Nancy, at this cue, stood up and stood submissively before the group, her head bowed in shame. Her glistening pussy told a different tale but exploration of that would be left for future sessions, Roberts mused. Nancy herself had rightly suggested that he up the ante gradually and clearly there was no danger of Nancy suddenly ceasing to volunteer for these sessions.

"The punishment for having an untrimmed bush that hides much of your feminist pussy, is that you stand with your hands clasped over your head and spread your legs wide open so that we can admire your pussy properly," announced the Principal grandly.

Nancy flushed with shame. What was a feminist doing in this predicament, she wondered.

"Take your time, honey. We can stare at your naked form all night long," said the Principal, jolting her out of her thoughts.

Nancy decided to get the humiliating ordeal over with and slowly spread her legs noticing the group drinking in the sight of her now visible pussy lips.

"Wider," commanded Roberts and Nancy spread it to an obscene extent.

"Brush the hair off a bit so we can see clearly," was the next instruction. Nancy parted the hair in the middle as best as she could and exposed her glistening pussy lips to her colleagues.

After a few agonizing minutes, Roberts proceeded with the next instruction. Nancy, the punishment for wearing dowdy underwear is gentle whipping.

Mary, take her with you and have her bring down your favorite whip. Be sure she brings it down in the manner that you do," instructed Roberts, as Mary flushed in shame at yet another aspect of her private humiliation being revealed to the world. He might as well post it on the Internet, she thought angrily.

Yet, she did as commanded and let the contrite Nancy up the stairs to her bedroom.

Soon they came down the stairs and Nancy crawled over to Roberts with the whip in her mouth. The whip was a light play whip purchased at Spencer's and was meant for light bdsm foreplay and not designed to hurt. In this case, it was meant to humiliate instead of being used for foreplay.

"Nice doggie," said Roberts as he patted her head.

"Actually, it will be Harvey, your arch enemy who will be whipping you," pronounced the Principal.

"I trust that satisfies your desire to be humiliated?" asked the Principal rubbing it in.

Nancy proceeded to crawl over to Harvey with the whip between her teeth, looked up at him demurely with pleading, seductive eyes.

"Well, well, well! This is a pretty sight. The arrogant, snooty feminist kneeling naked before her hated male chauvinistic colleague with whip in her mouth, mutely pleading to be humiliatingly whipped in front of her colleagues," said Harvey, wishing to rub her face in her humiliation.

If the bastard Principal ever made a soft porn movie, Harvey would no doubt be the one to describe the scenes for the visually impaired, thought Nancy angrily but almost giggled as to the ridiculousness of that thought.

Harvey took the whip in his hand, stood up, raised Nancy up and led her to the centre of the room by her ear, making her look like a naughty schoolgirl again.

"Remember, Harvey. Be gentle with the whip. The objective is to humiliate and not hurt," cautioned the thoughtful Principal.

Nancy stood with her naked ass to the group, hands on her head, her naked breasts and bush visible in the mirror and made eye contact with her admiring audience.

Harvey made her beg for her punishment and again acknowledge that her hated rival was going to humiliate her.

Like Ernie had done, he instructed Nancy to include his name with every lash.

Nancy felt intoxicated with the head-rush of this new humiliation. She couldn't wait to go home and masturbate thinking of the happenings of the evening. Despite her beautiful looks and good figure, she was single and unattached. Clearly, she had met no man who could stand up to her and now she was standing naked before the lowest of them waiting to be whipped.

"One thank you, Harvey Sir," said Nancy.

"Two thank you, Harvey Sir" continues Nancy as Harvey started the lashes. The whip, as Roberts had promised, was not deigned to hurt but all the same did have a sting and at every lash, Nancy swayed and winced slightly.

Soon his ten lashes were over and Harvey looked quizzically at the Principal to see if he might continue.

Roberts understanding his silent request said, "That is enough, Harvey. Let's save something for next time," he said much to Nancy's relief. It is not that Nancy would have minded the added humiliation of further punishment but she really needed to get home and douse the fire in her pussy.

Since Ernie hadn't had any private fun this evening, Harvey went over to him and donated the articles of clothing in his possession to Ernie.

Following the precedent set on Wednesday, all three naked women were made to crawl to the people holding their articles of clothing and beg for them back. They had to stand before the group as they put on their clothes. Undressing and dressing was like sunrise and sunset, and both were enjoyable, mused Roberts. He was clearly a lover of nature in all its varied forms.

Sherry, Nancy and Mary all hugged each other in solidarity as they bid goodbye to each other and parted ways for the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 822 milliseconds