• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gigi: It's a Small World

Gigi: It's a Small World

123

"You lay back down and grab another forty winks while I get the first shower, Honey." Gigi suggested as she crawled out from under the covers and grabbed her bath robe. "I'll call you when I'm done."

I laid there several minutes but could not get back to sleep. I reached for my trousers but then remembered that Gigi had taken them off me down in the game room last night, so I pulled on a pair of sweats and followed the scent of fresh brewed coffee.

"Boy, that must have been some party you guys had last night." Susie chuckled as she met me at the foot of the stairs with a cup of coffee; "You look like you ran into a freight train."

"Yeah. I think I did, Honey. And the freight train won." I replied as I sipped at the steaming, hot coffee. "Where's the morning paper?"

"There, on the chair under your clothes." she responded with a sly giggle. "I folded your clothes so they wouldn't wrinkle."

Sure enough, Susie had gone down to the game room, picked up and neatly folded not only my clothes, but her mom's sexy new negligée, all of which she had found scattered across the floor.

"Thank you, Honey." I acknowledged as I pulled the morning paper from under the pile of folded clothes, not exactly sure if any further remarks were required.

"And I also put Julie's new video back in the drawer where Nancy won't find it. Wow! Was it hot!" she added, rather matter-of-factly.

"Shower's free!" Gigi yelled down as I glanced through the sports pages, "Let's get moving, Honey."

I carried the folded clothes up to the bedroom and set them on the chair by the dressing table as Gigi, still nude from the shower, smoothed out the wrinkles on the bedspread.

"Susie picked up our clothes and folded them for you." I said as I took my wife in my arms and kissed her forehead, "And she put Julie's video away that I had left in the VCR."

"I don't know...." she muttered more to herself than to me, "I hope the honest and open approach to sexuality is the best policy."

"Well, we definitely know that dishonesty doesn't work. And pretending it doesn't exist will eventually catch up to us." I interjected, "So the truth has to be best. It's just so radical from the way we were raised that it's hard to keep from getting embarrassed and flustered."

"Yeah. We just have to let it pass and not make a big deal out of it."

Gigi concluded, "Now, go get your shower. We'll stop and get breakfast on the turnpike."

After showering and dressing, we piled into the van and headed up the interstate toward Orlando. We were no more than out of town when Susie produced a skein of yarn and a crochet hook and asked Gigi to teach her to crochet.

"I want to make a bikini just like yours, Gi." she declared, "One that I can wear to the beach and people will think we're sisters."

"Uh-huh..." Gigi answered, "but we have to put a lining in it."

"But then it won't be like yours." Susie complained.

"Well, I was gonna put a lining in mine anyhow." Gigi replied, "Okay?"

With that, Gigi began showing Susie how to crochet and count the stitches to get the right pattern. When we stopped to eat, Gigi and the girls found a fabric store in the shopping center and bought the material necessary to make the lining. By the time we arrived at Disney World, Susie was almost finished crocheting her new bikini top and Gigi had cut and hand-stitched the lining for both her own and Susie's bikinis.

"When we get home tonight, we'll use the machine to sew the linings in." Gigi told Susie, "But for now, let's put the crochet work under the seat and enjoy Magic Kingdom."

We wore ourselves out going on all the rides and through the exhibits. Nancy insisted on going on "It's A Small World" no less than seven times. While we waited in one of the endless lines, Susie mentioned that a man, standing across the way, had been staring at us for a long time. When she pointed him out, Gigi and I both recognized him from The Purple Pussy Cat; it was Mr. Five Dollar. When he realized that we had discovered him staring at us, a big smile came across his face. Waving to Gigi, he hurried across the street toward us.

"Hi!" he greeted Gigi; "It's certainly a small world, isn't it? Just imagine. Running into someone you know; this far from home."

"Ah-h.... This is my husband, Tony." Gigi said hesitantly, caught off guard by his neighborly approach, "But, I'm sorry. I don't remember your name."

"Oh, rats. That was rude of me." Mr. Five Dollar said extending his hand to shake mine; "It's Jerry. Jerry Storm is the name."

"I'm the owner and sales manager at the marina on the Inter-coastal, over by the boulevard." Mr. Five Dollar (or should I now call him Jerry?) continued, "And I've been trying to get your lovely wife here and a couple of her friends to work at a boat show next week at the marina. I don't think she's been taking me seriously, though."

"Mr. Storm...." Gigi started to interject.

"No, no. Call me Jerry, my dear." he admonished her.

"Okay, Jerry." Gigi continued, "But I don't know if this is the proper place to be discussing this.... I mean, with kids around here and all."

"Hey, that's cool." Jerry laughed, "I'm talking about a boat show; fun for the entire family. We sell boats and I need a couple of good looking models to work as hostesses. You know, to serve drinks and greet people as they come on board."

"But I don't know anything about boats." Gigi countered.

"You don't have to, my dear. That's my job." Jerry explained, "My son and his wife help me sell the boats. What we need is several good looking swimsuit models. Ya know? To greet the folks, give them a hot dog and a Coke and make them feel at home; as though they had just stepped onto a neighbor's boat."

"You, your sister here and maybe one more girl will really fill the bill." he went on as he handed Gigi his card, "Call me Monday morning and we'll finalize the deal."

Gigi just stood there, holding his card, with her mouth hanging open.

"Come on, Gramps." a youngster whined, "You promised to take us to the haunted castle."

"Make sure she calls me, Tony." Jerry said over his shoulder as he was dragged him down the street, "It's a sweet deal and she might meet some important people."

"Did you hear that?" Susie excitedly asked, "He thought Gi and I were sisters."

"Huh! What do ya think, Honey? Do ya want a job?" Gigi asked Susie.

"Oh, yes! Yes, I do!" she ecstatically replied, "Wait till I tell Ginny. She'll just die!"

"But ya can't tell her about my other job, remember?" Gigi cautioned our eldest daughter.

"No problem, Gi." Susie giggled, "No problem."

We spent the rest of the day going on rides and pigging out on the fabulous food served at Disney. After the parade and fireworks, I had to carry Nancy back to the van while Gigi and Susie brought up the rear.

"The girls and I had a wonderful day...." Gigi reflected as I headed the van back down the turnpike, "Thanks, Honey."

"Well, you better thank me now." I remarked, "Because, in the morning, when you're trying to work off all those cheeseburgers and French fries, you won't feel like thanking me."

With Gigi's help, Susie finished crocheting her bikini before we got home.

"After we workout in the morning, I'll finish the linings on the machine and we'll sew them in." Gigi promised Susie, "Then we'll have something to wear for the boat show, next weekend."

When we got home, I carried Nancy to her room and put her to bed. By the time I got to our room, Gigi was already passed out on the bed so I showered and turned in, too. The next morning, I awoke to find Gigi and Susie down in the garage doing their morning workout.

"Honey?" Gigi asked as I kissed her sweaty forehead, "Do you think you could make the railing on the deck about a foot taller?"

"You mean Murphy-proof it?" I jokingly inquired.

"Yeah...." she replied, "I don't mind old Murphy sneaking a peak at me, once in a while. But, since Julie left Susie has been using the deck more and I just don't like him prying into our life. Ya know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I think I can do something about it." I answered, "Besides, it'll give us more privacy in the Jacuzzi, too."

While Gigi and Susie continued their workout, Nancy helped me take some measurements on the deck. I found that by cutting a few slots in the existing railing with a saw and chisel, I could add some one-by-six slats and a new two-by-four top rail with very little trouble. I selected some lumber from the lawn shed and set about my task. After sanding and staining my project, I had just started to apply a coat of varnish when Larry and Cheryl rang the door-bell. Cheryl joined Gigi and the girls in the sewing room and Larry came out to the deck to help me varnish the railing.

"Maybe Gigi should send Murphy a bill." Larry joked when I explained the reason for the higher railing, "Kinda like the cable company billing you for HBO."

Nancy brought us a couple of cold beers and we were just beginning to relax in the hot, early afternoon sun when Cheryl joined us on the deck.

"Gigi and Susie will be out in a minute, Tony." she advised as she sat on her husband's knee and sipped his beer, "They're just adding a few finishing touches."

Then, as she reached for my hand, she asked me, "Are you gonna be around tomorrow night?"

"Well, I have to deliver down in Miami tomorrow." I responded, "What do you have in mind?"

"I'm gonna try my luck in the amateur strip-off at The Purple Pussy Cat tomorrow night." she nervously replied. "And... Since Larry is not allowed in there when I dance, I was kinda hoping you could be there to cheer me on. Gigi says that they don't know you there and.... Well, I'd feel better if I knew you were in the audience, you know... for moral support."

"Yeah. We'll see." I assured her, "I can't promise you, but I'll try to work something out. All right?"

"Well, Tony? What do ya think?" Gigi asked from the doorway behind me.

"Huh?" I responded as I turned around, "Think about what?"

"Our pretty boat-show hostess!" Gigi announced as she stepped aside from the doorway.

There, in the doorway behind Gigi, stood Susie wearing her new peach bikini. In white heels and a long string of pearls, I almost didn't recognize my oldest daughter. Eye shadow, rouge, lipstick and a fancy hair-style with a big sun hat made her look five years older.

"Well, hello-o-o, Baby Doll!" Larry exclaimed as Susie stepped through the archway and struck a pose. "Where have you been all my life?"

Susie gasped as she blushed and placed a hand over her mouth to stifle a nervous giggle.

"Larry!" Cheryl admonished her husband, "Shush!"

"Shush, what?" Larry argued, "I need to go to The Purple Pussy Cat more often, I've never seen her, before."

Then turning back to Susie, Larry asked, "So, where have you been hiding yourself? Are you brand new or what?"

"Kinda...." Susie blushingly admitted.

"This is Susie, our oldest daughter. You met her at the beach several weeks ago, Larry. Remember?" Gigi interjected putting her arm around Susie's shoulder and hugging her protectively, "Susie's not old enough to be going into the Purple Pussy Cat."

"But I thought.... I mean she's so..,. Ya mean she ain't one of the...." Larry stammered, "Opps...."

"Oh, that's all right, Larry." Susie reassured him, "I know all about my mom dancing at The Purple Pussy Cat. It's my sister that doesn't know and we can't tell her."

"Well, Blabbermouth, you lucked out this time." Cheryl said as she stuffed a piece of cucumber into Larry's mouth, "Susie's just showing off the bikini she made for the boat show, ya big dummy. They've asked me to help out as a hostess, too. We certainly can use the extra money, what with your tuition, books, and all. Don't ya think?"

"Yeah. And Gi and I are gonna make her a bikini just like ours." Susie cheerfully added. "So we'll all match."

Gigi directed Susie to go change into her other swimsuit and then go find Nancy so we could go to the beach for the afternoon.

"Maybe, we'll let you play on the girls volleyball team, today." she enticed our oldest daughter, "And don't forget, you guys are going to Grandma's for dinner and to spend the night."

Except for the senior condominium residents and a dozen or so of the local regulars, the beach was practically deserted. The "snow-birds" had abandoned us and headed north for the summer; leaving us a quiet, deserted beach where we could make our own fun without tripping over bodies and putting up with blaring stereos.

Several of Larry's classmates were playing volleyball when we arrived and were pleased to see their friend; they needed him to round out their team. Gigi and Cheryl took Susie with them to the girl's side of the net and left Nancy and me to fend for ourselves.

I sat and watched the volleyball game as Nancy collected shells from the surf. The boys lost the first match by only a couple of points and nobody tried to pull the strings on Gigi's bikini. Between games, Gigi and Cheryl came back to our blanket for a drink of lemonade to quench their thirst. During the break in the action, we noticed that several of Larry's friends were paying a lot of attention to Susie.

"Since Jerry offered us the boat-show gig, Susie's been walking around on a cloud, thinking she's all grown up." Gigi observed.

"Yeah, and the way those guys are acting around her, I guess I'm gonna hafta quit my job and buy a shotgun just to keep them off of our doorstep." I remarked as Susie came walking, hand in hand with one of Larry's young teammates toward our blanket.

"Dad?" Susie said clearing her throat, "This is Johnny. He goes to school with Larry and he's asked me to go out with him, tonight. What do you think?"

"Well, I don't know." I answered looking at him over the top of my sun glasses. "How old are you, Son?"

"Twenty one years old, Sir." Johnny snapped as I directed my attention toward him.

I guess my fatherly attitude scared him away. When Susie's young suitor retreated to the company of his friends, Susie explained that he kept insisting that she go out with him and that he didn't believe her when she said she didn't date, yet.

Cheryl tried to comfort Susie by telling her that letting one boy get away was no great loss, "After all, there's more fish in the sea."

"Yeah, I know. But Johnny's cute and he's not all like all those other guys." she replied, "All they've got on their minds is sex, sex and more sex. You should have heard them talking when you and Gi left to get lemonade. They're awful. Are all boys like that?"

"No, not all of them, Honey." Gigi interjected, "Some... are worse."

We all laughed at Gigi's humor, even Nancy.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart." Gigi consoled her, "There'll be so many guys chasing after you, your dad and I will have to fight them off with clubs."

"But for now, let's get out there and beat their pants off...." Cheryl interrupted, "before it starts to rain and the lifeguard closes the beach. Come on!"

The game resumed and the girls were well ahead of the boys when the clouds rolled in and the thunder started to rumble. Just as Susie served the ball, the shrill whistle from the lifeguard's perch sounded the closing of the public beach. We packed up our cooler and blankets and headed for the van just as the rain started to fall. Running ahead, I was able to get the van unlocked and got everything stowed away in the back while Larry helped the giggling gaggle of girls get situated up front.

"Oh, wait!" Gigi yelled as I started the engine, "We can't leave. Susie's not here.

"Here she comes, Mom!" Nancy excitedly announced, "And she's with that boy."

Susie and Johnny were slowly walking up the beach together, hand in hand in the driving rain toward the van. When they got to within several feet of us, they stopped and turned toward each other. Johnny placed his hands around her waist and she got up on tip-toes to kiss his cheek.

"Aw." Cheryl said, "That's sweet."

"We've got a date." Susie declared as she crawled across Cheryl's lap to get to her seat. "Johnny's gonna take me out for dinner."

"Yeah? When's this gonna happen?" Gigi queried.

"In two years, two weeks and five days." Susie announced with a giggle as she sank into her seat and closed her eyes. "Johnny's gonna take me out for dinner."

"Whew!" I exhaled, "You had me worried there, Kiddo. I thought I was gonna hafta get out the ol' shot gun...."

"Daddy! That's not fair." Susie cried out, "Johnny's nice; he's not like those other guys."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I replied, "But ya gotta cut me some slack, Sweetie. I'm not ready for you to grow up, yet."

"Oh, Dad. It's not like I'm getting married." she countered.

"He knows, Honey." Gigi kibitzed from the back of the van. "But Dad doesn't want to face the fact that his baby's growing up. He's afraid he might be getting old."

"All right!" I responded to my wife's kidding and all the laughter, "Let's get this show on the road and quit picking on me. After all; it's not pick on me day...."

I drove home and let Larry and Cheryl out at the end of our driveway so they could take their car and go home and change.

"See you guys at Chuck's at seven." Cheryl yelled from the window of their car as she blew us a kiss. "Don't be late...."

I showered as Gigi fixed her hair. While Gigi showered and dressed, I fixed a couple of sandwiches for Gigi and myself.

"I don't understand why it takes so long to get dressed when you're putting on so little." I kidded my wife as she came down to the kitchen wearing a very provocative red mini-dress. With a choker collar, bare back and an exceptionally short, flared shirt, it was accented by a daring key-hole cut-out which left the cleavage below her breasts conveniently accessible.

"Well, it takes a long time to select the proper accessories, ya know? The right CMF shoes, rings, ear-rings, chains and g-string." she giggled. "You'll just have to learn to practice patience if you want me to be the sexiest slut at the party."

"I hope you've included panties in your wardrobe." I jokingly remarked as I slid my fingers through the daring cut-out and caressed the underside of her breast. "I mean; we gotta take the girls to your mother's place and what if she, or the girls for that matter, saw that you weren't wearing any?"

"Oh, you old fart...." Gigi pouted. "You take all the fun outta life. Of course, I'm wearing panties. For now, anyway...."

"Wow! That's cute, Gi." Susie exclaimed as she and Nancy came down from their room. "Can I borrow your dress when Johnny takes me out to dinner?"

"Not in your wildest dreams, Sweetheart!" Gigi replied to her daughter's question. "At least, not while I'm alive and breathing. But if you guys are ready to go, I'll get my jacket while your dad finishes his sandwich and beer."

"I've seen longer short-shorts." Gigi's mom remarked when she observed Gigi opening the sliding door of the van for the girls. "Where are you going dressed like that?"

"Oh, Mom. It's just a mini-dress; it's the latest craze... and it comes with panties, too. See?" Gigi replied as she lifted the little skirt and twirled around. "I'm wearing the panties under it. Okay?"

"You should be ashamed...." Gigi's mom started to say.

"Relax, Mom. Everything will be okay." Gigi said cutting her mother off in mid-sentence. "It's not the forties anymore. Things are different these days."

Kissing the girls, she instructed them to help and to listen to their grandmother. She also promised them that she would pick them up in the morning to go shopping for the last of their camp clothes. We were not a block from Mom's house when Gigi started wiggling in her seat. Sliding her panties down her legs, she took them off and stuffed them into my pocket.

"Now that the cats are outta sight, us mice are gonna get into the cheese." Gigi snickered with a devilish grin. "When we get home, you can give me my panties back. Until then, I'm gonna be comfortable and we're gonna have some fun."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gigi: It's a Small World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds