• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Larger Than Life Ch. 02

Larger Than Life Ch. 02

This story is fiction and contains depictions of a mother and son in an incestuous relationship.

*

Mom was sitting in the den when I came in from work and she looked at me and smiled. I noticed she was wearing her silky robe and that was unusual for this time of day. "Mom?" I asked out of curiosity. I looked at her robe, and then her eyes and she knew I was referring to her manner of dress.

"You're dad is going to a lodge meeting in Norge and won't be home until around ten and Jenny is spending the night at Tessa's. Is there anything you'd like to do?" She tugged at the tie letting the robe slip open to show me her naked body. Her breasts were beginning to appear from the opening and her nipples were beckoning me to them.

"Oh yeah!" And with that I dropped to my knees between her large thighs and began sucking, nibbling, and nipping her delicious breasts. Her hand went to the back of my head holding me against her supple tits as her thighs opened further allowing me to get as close as I could. My cock was pressing hard against my jeans and wanted to be released, and to enter that wonderful wet tunnel only inches away.

She pushed me back, away from her body. "Come on honey; let's go to the bedroom. We have all evening and no need to rush."

I followed her big swaying ass down the hall and as she entered her bedroom she cast the robe aside and gave me the wonderful view of her large ass. I wanted to reach out and hold her mammoth cheeks and just press my cock between them but she continued to move to the bed. She sat down, pulled me to her, then unzipped my jeans and tugged my briefs down letting my cock jut out. She held it in her hand, softly stroking it, and then I watched as it disappeared between her wonderful lips. Her mouth was sucking me, her tongue was dancing on the underside, and her lips were closing around me. It was all I could do to hold back from dumping a large volume of cum in her mouth.

She kept sucking and holding my ass keeping my body locked to her and I could deter no longer. I felt the cum building in my balls, my legs began to feel rubbery, and I spurted my semen into her mouth again and again. She stopped sucking and held my cock between her lips until I stopped cumming then looked up at me with those deep blue eyes, smiled, and swallowed my deposit.

"You taste good; so very good. Eat me baby, please eat me?" She laid back on the bed, opened her large legs and her pussy was on full display. She had shaved part of the dark brown hair away leaving only a small strip that seemed to point to her clit.

"Wow!" I whispered and whistled as I rubbed her mound and felt the trimmed hair.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, yes I do. Did you do it for me?"

"Of course silly. Oh, son, eat me, bring me off. I need you so badly."

I put my mouth to her labia and licked those lips, sent my tongue deeply into her wet opening stopping to lick up until I could get her clit in my mouth. Mom's clit is like a small cock as it sticks out from the hood and makes it easy for me to lick or suck and get her to orgasm. I put one finger into her pussy as I sucked and licked her protruding clit, then I added another to finger fuck her. She began to buck her body beneath me to moan and her hands were in my hair encouraging me to remain doing what I was doing and I intended to do just that.

"Oh baby! Oh baby!" she uttered and her body began to undulate beneath me then she flooded my mouth with her woman juices and I lapped them up.

She relaxed beneath me as she began coming down from her orgasm and I moved to be beside her. I held one of her soft tits kneading the puffy nipple and feeling the heft of her bosom. I watched her eyes open and her head turn to look at me then she smiled. "Thank you honey." I just nodded.

We had been making love during the summer, as often as we could without being caught by dad or my sister. Most of the time it was quick with little foreplay but tonight marked a real change in our relationship.

We held each other like that for a while, me toying with her tits, she holding me close, and then touching my cock trying to stir it to life again. It worked. My cock began to harden with her touch and stroking. "I want to take you from behind."

She nodded and rolled to her stomach lifting her wonderful large ass from the bed presenting it to me for the taking. I aimed my cock head at her pussy and slid in easily, quickly, and to the hilt. I heard her take in a short breath as I rammed my length inside and then began a rhythm of fucking her while holding that beautiful big butt. It was wonderful feeling her pussy's wetness around my cock and looking at her strong muscular back as I continued to pummel her pussy.

I could see the pink bud of her asshole and put my finger there, pressing gently inside. She grunted with the intrusion of her ass but didn't protest. I had no lubrication to put into her but I wanted to fuck her ass. I pulled my cock from her pussy and aimed it at the puckered opening. "No! Please! Please fuck me!"

I plunged again into her wet tunnel taking long slow strokes, then fast, pulling completely out, then pushing in each time causing her to groan or make a low noise at the intrusion.

"I'm cumming baby. Yes! Oh yes!" I could feel her wetness surround my cock and saw her hands clutching the sheets as she came. Had it not been for the blowjob she had given me earlier I'm sure I could not have lasted this long but I kept plowing her tunnel as she moaned. I don't know what was making me delay this long but it was amazing. I kept ramming into her, kept my grip on her ass, kept my rapt attention on her voluptuous body and held off. "Oh god honey! I'm cumming again. Oh, I can't cum again. Oh!"

Her body shook with her orgasm but I still hadn't cum so I kept fucking her. "Honey, stop! You have to stop. I can't take more."

I pulled from her and she rolled to her back, looked at my cock covered with her juices and pulled me to her. She encased me in her lovely mouth and began sucking and jacking me until I finally shot my load into her throat. We lay together for quite a while, just enjoying the aftermath of our union and that wonderful glow of climaxes.

It was only six thirty. We had over 3 hours before dad would return; 3 hours to do whatever we wanted. I wanted that big beautiful ass, but I knew it would take a lot of convincing for her to let me. I can't explain how the site of her ass and her puckered hole excited me nor can I explain why I wanted to fuck that hole as much as I did.

We lay together for quite a while, talking, her rubbing my hair from my face, me toying with her puffy nipples and our toes doing a quiet dance at the foot of the bed. I went to the kitchen for something to drink and heard her follow me; she was naked just as I was. "I was thirsty. Do you want something?"

"Umm, yeah, some iced tea."

We sat at the table, still naked, pursuing the drinks in front of us and perhaps contemplating what would be next or how it would be next. I looked at her arms then her puffy nipple tits and I could feel my cock beginning to react. "I think I'm getting a hard-on just looking at you."

She smiled, "well, I should hope so. I think I'm the only naked lady in this house right now and you should be getting, uh, hard."

I rose and walked to her, letting my nearly erect cock lead the way. She turned and in one quick movement had my cock in her mouth and I was once again devoured by a warm mouth, dancing tongue, and her soft moans. "Come on." I insisted pulling my cock from her mouth.

I led her to the door to the garage and stepped outside. "What are you doing? Surely not out here."

"Why not?"

"What if someone should see us?"

"Well, its dark outside and I won't turn on the light. I just want to fuck you right here, on the hood of your car almost like being out in the open."

She didn't argue, she smiled, reclined on the hood of the Ford and my cock was at the right height for already wet pussy. I slid into her and pulled her legs up against me, her meaty thighs in my arms, and her feet near my head. I could see her eyes were closed and her mouth open as I pushed and pulled from her. It was fantastic. It was daring, and it was the daring of being somewhere that we possibly could be seen that took it over the top.

"Oh honey! Oh honey!" she moaned and I felt her pussy exude its fluids around my cock and I came, shooting as much of my semen as I could into her, pushing my cock as deep as it would go as the last of my spunk left me. Then I fell atop her, her breathing labored as she came down from her orgasm, and I too trying to catch my breath.

"Next time I hope Dad's car is here and we can fuck in his front seat."

She gently slapped my arm, "you're so bad, but oh so good. Yeah, that would be fun wouldn't it? Maybe, just maybe we can make that work."

To put it mildly, we were fucked out, at least I was. I think Mom could have gone a few more rounds, but my cock was deflated, sore, and not reacting to any of her ministrations to make it grow. I showered then stepped aside for her and it was fun watching her clean herself, shave her legs, and shave around her pussy. She looked at me with a smile as she shaved her labia. "I do this only for you. Your Dad hasn't looked at my pussy in some time. I, I love you son."

I stepped into the shower, took her in my arms, kissed her hard, long, passionately, "I love you Mom. I love you more than, well, more than just a Mom."

She nodded her head in understanding then pushed me back. "Go on now so I can finish."

It was a couple of hours before Dad returned home and our routine went back to some form of normal, whatever that was. He kissed Mom on the forehead, patted my arm as he went by, and headed straight for the bathroom. In a few minutes we both heard the shower and Mom said nothing.

It was a few weeks after that I began college and saw Mom on rare weekends and holidays. When we had the opportunity we took full advantage of it and I never wanted for sex when I was home, Mom saw to that. My little sister almost caught us a couple of times so we had to improvise and be very careful.

It was a glorious warm weekend and I had invited mom up since my roomie was going home. I was in my junior year and living in an off-campus apartment with one roommate. She looked absolutely wonderful, her full ripe body filling my eyes and my open doorway. I took her hand, pulled her inside, slammed the door behind us and drew her to me, into my arms, into my passionate and needing kiss. We wasted little time getting undressed, our clothes were scattered from the door to my bedroom and our naked bodies were yearning for each other.

Her soft sagging tits beckoned me as the puffy nipples seemed to need my full attention. I heard her moan as I sucked first one then the other while I had my hand rubbing her pussy to heighten her anticipation. "Fuck me!" She hissed almost in demand. I wasted little time, crawling atop her, between her open legs and pushed my cock inside. She felt wonderful, wet, warm and so inviting. I hadn't had sex in some time, other than the occasional tugging with my hand, so I couldn't hold out for long.

Mom was grunting and pushing against me then moaning, "I'm cumming. Oh, shit, I'm cumming honey." I did too, sending my semen as far into her tunnel as I could. The feel of that wonderful climax was and is hard to describe as the cum seemed to build at my feet, flow quickly through my legs and divert through my mind causing a periodic blackout until I felt it shoot through my cock.

We stayed in the bed for quite a while just holding and touching. Her soft warm body felt so good next to me and I wanted to touch all of her. Her head was on my shoulder when she spoke. "You can do it if you want."

"Do what?"

"My ass. If you want to do my ass you can I won't stop you. But please, please be gentle with me. I, I'm a little afraid of how it will feel."

"Mom, you can say stop at any time and it stops. I'm in love with your big beautiful ass and I've always wanted to fuck you in the ass. I, I can't explain how much or why I want to love you like that, but I do."

She nodded, we kissed then she reached inside her bag and pulled out a tube of anal lubrication. "I thought we might need this."

She knelt in front of me, her big beautiful ass right there, ripe, ready, plum for my taking and her puckered opening was now covered in the lube and I aimed my cock at the opening and pushed. Mom groaned, moaned, and buried her face in the pillow, but never yelled for me to stop. I could tell it hurt her but she didn't refuse me. My god how tight her ass tunnel was and how much I enjoyed holding her big butt in my hands and watch my cock disappear into that sphincter.

I realized Mom was rubbing her clit as I pushed and pulled from her ass and I began to feel it rising inside me, coming from my loins, into my cock and then dumping hot semen into her ass. It was the best sex I had with her since the first time as it was almost like taking her virginity. Before the weekend ended she urged me into her ass one more time and I was more than willing. It wouldn't be the last time we would have anal sex as often it was the only way we could quickly have sex without being caught.

When she left on Sunday I was sore. My cock was red from the sex, particularly the ass play, and I needed the relief. Mom smiled when she left and began making plans for the next holiday or available weekend.

It was my 21st birthday when my father reached out to me wanting to take me out like one of the boys, as he put it, and really celebrate. The first stop was a strip club where I soon learned he was a regular. Many of the sleazy dancers called him by his first name and hung on him for their dollars. I saw him nibble a tit on occasion even thought I was sure it was against the rules. It was here that I began to learn more about my father and to learn why he and I were different.

"Well son, you're a man now. You can drink, you can fuck, well, you can, uh, oh yeah, shit, you can vote. Look around boy! See these gals? You don't see some fat bitch do you? You don't see some old gal who let her body get all rubbery and saggy do you? No, you don't. What you see here boy are girls that look like girls."

I knew he was referring to mom and I didn't like it. Yeah, what I saw was a bunch of slender girls that kept themselves that way to get their money. I don't know how many of them slept with the customers but I was sure there were a few.

I sipped a vodka martini and watched as a slender brunette came to dad and perched on his lap. "You up for me tonight honey?" she said with a slight drunken slur. I saw his hand rubbing her leg just below the bikini bottoms edging toward her pussy. "This here's my boy and it's his 21st birthday. You want to do him tonight?"

She looked at me through what appeared to be blurry eyes. "Hi baby. You're his son? Wow! You know what?" she squealed as she looked back at my dad. "Why don't we have a threesome, you know, me, and you and him. Wouldn't that be fun? I bet he's got a cock as big as yours."

My dad looked at me, smiled, and moved his hand to her covered pussy. "What do you say son? Want some good pussy tonight?"

At that moment I wanted to hit him, to push him out of that chair right onto that dirty floor and pound him. How dare him! How could he do this to mom, to the woman I love? "No, I don't want her pussy dad. What I want is to go home."

"Well sonny I'm not going. In fact if you go home you can tell your fat ass mom I had a call from work and I won't be home until very late. Oh yeah, happy birthday."

I didn't answer, I just turned, threw a few dollars at the whore sitting in his lap and left. After a short taxi ride I stepped into the house, saw mom sitting on the couch in her nightgown, and immediately kissed her, pulled her to her feet and practically drug her to the bedroom. "What is it honey? Why are you ---"

I put my hand to her lips then my mouth. "Shhhh. I want the best birthday present I can get, you." My hands were roaming her round soft body, and I was tugging at her nightgown to get it over her head. Luckily my sister was asleep and mom warned me to be quiet.

"Is your dad with one of his whores?"

Her comment really took my breath. "How, uh, what, how ---"

"How did I know? Son, he's been seeing whores for some time and I know it. All those lodge meetings he was going to? Well, they weren't meetings and they weren't hosted by any of his brotherhood lodges. He hasn't wanted me or touched me in a long time because I'm fat. He's told me he doesn't like the way I look, that he's too embarrassed to be seen with a fat woman or take me out or to some of the company things. I, I guess, no, I know that's why I have you. You don't look at me like some fat freak, you take me out, you make love to me, and you treat me like a, a special woman."

She was special, she was a woman, and she was my woman. We made love; no we fucked then we made love, hard, fast, with me inside her as deeply as I could. I licked her, I sucked her, she sucked me and I fucked her. I wanted to give her one orgasm after another before I shot my semen into her. I succeeded. I was pleased and so was she. I held her in my arms, feeling the warmth of her nude body and the closeness that comes from a mother and son in love. I lay there wondering what tomorrow would be like, how my sister would feel if she knew, and how I could keep mom beside me always.

I didn't give a damn if my dad came home and caught me in bed with mom as I felt he really didn't care what she did by the cruel things he had to say and how he treated her. For the past 3 years she had been my lover and had become the interest of my life. Now I had to look forward and try to imagine some way for us to be together. It wouldn't be easy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Larger Than Life Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1138 milliseconds