• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 06

Sherry's Test Ch. 06

12

Author's Note:

Please read this story in sequence.

Comments/Feedback will be greatly appreciated and responded to. Also, please take a moment to vote, if you can.

----------------------------- ---------------------

Soon it was Wednesday again.

This was the second week and Roberts kept his routine of having the punishment sessions on Mondays. Wednesdays and Fridays giving Sherry a day's break in between.

In future, he was free to alter this but for now it allowed the diabolical Principal to pace is punishments, build up the suspense and by alternating days of clothing and nudity, he increased Sherry's humiliation by ensuring that she would not get acclimatized to her nudity.

On her days of clothing, Sherry constantly felt her colleagues unabashedly staring at her and mentally undressing her. Her punishment sessions had given them license to drop all pretense of socially acceptable behavior. On a few occasions, her students noticed her colleagues staring lecherously at Sherry and wondered why she let them get away with it.

At 3 PM, Sherry walked into the room and as usual it was a packed house. As a matter of fact, some had postponed their vacations in order to not miss any of these sessions.

Sherry stood in the middle of the room and awaited the Principal's instructions.

However, before Roberts could speak, Nancy looked at Roberts and said, "Sir, I have a proposal. Let me volunteer to take Sherry's place for this session. Poor thing needs a break."

The astonishment in the room was palpable. Nancy was a bit of a feminist and even though she was Sherry's closest friend, nobody had seen this coming.

In fact, Nancy herself had not seen it coming. She just found herself volunteering spontaneously on seeing Sherry's vulnerable, 'Deer in the headlights' look.

"Nancy! You don't have to do this. I am OK really," said Sherry.

"No Sherry. You need a break. You would do the same for me," said Nancy simply.

Sherry thought of protesting but nodded gratefully. Nancy was right. If the tables were turned, Sherry would have done the same.

"Are you sure, Nancy? I appreciate your gesture but you don't really have to. I am fine, really," said Sherry.

"I am sure, sweetheart," said Nancy.

"Well then. This is a surprise," said Roberts. "Let us all appreciate Nancy's gesture," he continued.

"Wait," said Sherry. "If Nancy is going to volunteer, it has got to be more than a one-to-one exchange. You need to drop some more punishment sessions for me," said Sherry defiantly.

"Well, well! We are getting astute aren't we? Yet, I am a fair man. Here's what I will do. For the first time, a new girl who volunteers, I will knock off three days off your punishment. After that it will be a one-for-one," said Roberts.

"How about a week?" asked Sherry hopefully.

"Naah. Three days is fair. And I am sure once Nancy has discovered the thrills of doing this, she will volunteer again," said Roberts.

Nancy shot him an angry look. Sherry stared at Roberts but he stared her down.

"OK. So from 90 days total elapsed time for my punishments, we are down to 80," said Sherry. The staff wondered how 90 minus 3 came to 80 but did not bother to investigate, wanting to get on with Nancy's punishment.

"Must be the new math," shrugged Harvey and the staff guffawed.

"Ok, Nancy. As you know, humiliation is a big part of this. So stand up in front of us and tell us how you are feeling. You are going to be stripped and spanked in front of all your colleagues. Some, like Harvey, you despise. Others like, Ernie, you have dissed. And you are going to be naked and kneeling in front of them. How does that make you feel?"

Nancy rose blushingly and faced her tormentors. She bowed her head slightly and looked very demure, much like Sherry had done. Her colleagues looked delighted at seeing a staunch feminist in this position.

"I feel terribly embarrassed, Sir!" said Nancy.

"And yet you are excited about this?" asked Roberts probingly.

Nancy bowed her head and remained silent.

"Come on, Nancy. I know you too well and could read the excitement in your voice when you volunteered. You are excited at the prospect of being humiliated in front of your colleagues aren't you? When Sherry was put through her motions, you were at times wishing it was you in her place instead, weren't you?" asked the insightful Principal. You could not be a master manipulator of people without being able to read them.

Nancy thought of denying it but even though the Principal was challenging her feminism, she could not lie easily.

She didn't know how he did it, but the bastard had gleaned the truth somehow. She continued bowing her head in silence.

"Your silence is assent enough, Nancy," said the Principal quietly. Nancy turned red at being found out.

"Well let's see if we can increase your humiliation, then. I would like you to go to your hated colleague, Harvey, kneel before him and beg him to let you take Sherry's place," said Roberts.

Nancy looked outraged at the instruction but she had signed up for the humiliation and even confessed to finding it exciting. She walked before him slowly and knelt before him.

"Harvey, will you please let me take Sherry's punishment?" she asked.

"Harvey, what?" he asked.

Nancy took the cue and repeated, "Harvey, Sir. Will you please let me take Sherry's place for this session?"

"And tell me how much you would enjoy that," said Harvey.

"I would enjoy being stripped and punished in front of you, Harvey Sir!" said Nancy dejectedly. Much as the thought of it had excited her, she wasn't sure it would be as exciting in actuality. She must have been out of her mind, she thought.

"And I would enjoy that too," gloated Harvey. "For once, we see eye to eye, though I doubt I would be making much eye contact," he guffawed at his own joke.

"Ok," said Roberts. "I would now like you to crawl on all fours to Ernie, your other favorite and ask him for the same."

Nancy fought back a tear. This was turning out to be far worse than she had imagined. It felt strange to be crawling fully clothed in her blouse and trousers in front of all her colleagues.

Compared to naked crawling, being clothed while doing so made the situation that much more incongruous and strangely more humiliating. Yet, Nancy could not help but feel the rush of relinquishing control and despite her mind hating it her pussy was throbbing and sending her messages to the contrary.

Nancy crawled across the row of her seated colleagues to where Ernie was seated and knelt before him.

"Put your arms on your head and thrust your breasts out," commanded the bespectacled Ernie.

Nancy did so and knelt before him looking like a contrite schoolgirl.

"Ernie, Sir, would you please let me take Sherry's punishment?" she asked.

"You need to convince me," said Ernie.

"Sir. I would enjoy the humiliation of being naked in front of you. I would love the feel of your firm hands on my naked butt while my colleagues relish my humiliation," said Nancy taking the hint.

"And afterwards, you will let me take you home and give you the orgasm of your life," said Ernie, matter of factly.

Nancy shot an alarmed look at the Principal.

"You don't have to do that, Nancy" he said reassuringly

"Ernie!" he reprimanded. "Down. Boy, down".

"Well, in case you change your mind later, my offer still stands," said the unrepentant Ernie, delighted at his pun.

The bastard Principal kept Nancy kneeling in uncomfortable silence for a couple of minutes longer before issuing his first command.

"Nancy, crawl to Wayne. Stand before him and beg him to remove your pants," he said.

Nancy did as instructed. Wayne was clapping his hands in glee, knelt before her, unzipped her pants and peeled it down slowly. Nancy shifted her legs to step out of it.

"Matt, you know what to do," said Roberts.

Matt positioned the chair in front of the teaching staff, with the back facing the mirror. He led Nancy gently by her hand and positioned her over the chair so that her hands were over the sides of the chair and her butt was thrust out for punishment.

Nancy thought it would be either Harvey or Ernie commencing the proceedings, but having her best friend's boyfriend do it was just as humiliating.

Matt looked at Roberts and he motioned him to continue.

Matt gently lifted Nancy's chin up so that she could make eye contact. Nancy looked a bit like Elizabeth Taylor, especially her eyes. She looked in the mirror at once vulnerable and yet incredibly seductive.

Matt started spanking her pantied behind gently and as with Sherry, the male members of the staff enjoyed watching her slight grimace.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Nancy?" asked Roberts.

Nancy looked puzzled and then remembered.

"Oh the counting!" she exclaimed in understanding.

"One, Thank you Sir. May I please have another" she said looking defiantly in the mirror.

"Two, Thank you Sir. May I please have another," she said as Matt continued.

Soon her ten spanks were over and Matt went and resumed his seat next to Sherry.

"Sherry?" said the sadistic Principal. "You can reward your friend for volunteering on your behalf".

"Oh no, Sir. Please don't ask me to do that?" pleaded Sherry.

"Oh you have to. You heard your friend beg for the humiliation. We cannot disappoint her can we?" he asked.

"Nancy, ask your friend to get on with it or I will think of something worse," said the monster.

"Sherry, my dear friend. Please come over take off my blouse and spank me?" asked Nancy.

Sherry walked over and unbuttoned Nancy's blouse from behind and slowly peeled it off. Nancy's cream colored 34-B bra came into view and she saw she had her colleagues' undivided attention in the mirror.

"Each one of you who is called to take off a piece of her clothing can hold on to it. We will make her come and ask for it back in the end," said the Principal.

Nancy winced as another aspect of her humiliating ordeal was revealed to her.

"Sir, I AMMM going to volunteer again so please don't feel obliged to implement all your creative ideas all at once," she pleaded.

"Ok, Nancy. Point noted. We will save some for future sessions," said the Principal laughingly.

Sherry looked at Roberts for his cue to continue and Roberts nodded.

Sherry gave her the first gentle spank.

Nancy looked in the mirror and said "One, thank you, mistress. May I please have another," said Nancy.

Roberts smiled that Nancy had called her friend, mistress, on her own.

Soon Sherry finished her ten spanks.

"Ok Harvey. The moment you have been waiting for. Peel down her panties and give her your ten spanks," said the Principal.

"Delighted to be of service, Sir," said Harvey as he jumped up and walked up behind her.

"Beg, Nancy, he commanded, cruelly.

Nancy grimaced and braced herself for the inevitable.

"Harvey, Sir. Will you please take down my panties and bare my ass to whole wide world?" asked Nancy surprising herself with how much she was getting into the act.

"With pleasure, my dear Nancy," said Harvey gloatingly as he peeled down her panties to her kneeling knees with agonizing slowness. Nancy blushed as the she felt the air brush against her naked ass and looked in the mirror at her colleagues admiring the sight.

Harvey made eye contact with her and she involuntarily stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well remember I will be spanking your naked behind," said Harvey calmly confident about where the power rested.

Nancy blushed. She had momentarily forgotten her impending predicament.

"Will you get on with it, already?" asked Nancy again forgetting her predicament.

"Well, well. You still need to learn some manners. Ask me properly," he instructed her.

Nancy was furious but helpless.

"Harvey, Sir. Will you please spank my naked ass?" she asked.

Harvey took his time roaming his hands over her butt while meeting Nancy's defiant gaze in the mirror. He placed one hand over bra-clad breasts and gave her the first spank.

Nancy winced and said, "One thank you, Sir. May I please have another?"

Harvey took his time, pausing and rubbing her ass after every spank and holding her gaze in the mirror. He alternated the cheek he spanked on and soon his ten spanks were over.

Roberts predictably chose Ernie for unveiling her breasts. The delighted Ernie jumped out of his sat and ran to stand behind Nancy.

"Well, Nancy dear," he said as he stood behind and cupped her bra-clad breasts. "Time to make a clean breast of things," he continued, laughing at his own bad pun.

Nancy frowned and said, "Come on, Ernie. Even you can do better than an obvious pun like that. No wonder your class does so badly in the exams"

"Ahhh I wish my class could watch me remove your bra and expose your breasts to them," said Ernie wistfully.

Nancy stuck out her tongue at that remark instinctively, immediately looking all the more spankable.

"Don't stick it out unless you plan to use it," said Ernie using an obvious innuendo again.

Before she could come back with another retort, Ernie unhooked her bra clasp and slowly started peeling her bra straps down her shoulders. He let it linger for a while, stepping back to admire the view and let her colleagues enjoy the process too.

He continued inching down the bra straps while rubbing his hands gleefully over her increasingly exposed boobs. Nancy, as instructed, maintained eye contact with her colleagues in the mirror. She still looked defiant despite everything and this would make her surrender all the more erotic for her colleagues. Some of the male 'members' looked as if they would have liked to stroke themselves during the session.

Soon her pert breasts were completely exposed as Ernie peeled the bra straps off her hands completely and pocketed the bra.

Nancy looked incredibly appealing as she knelt on the chair, with her hands on the top of the chair, her breasts fully visible over the top of the chair in the mirror, her panties resting at her bent knees and her bare ass sticking out for the world to see.

Her face in the mirror displayed a mix of emotions going through her. She looked embarrassed, vulnerable, excited and strangely defiant in the middle of it all.

The situation still seemed incredibly incongruous and surreal. Was she really kneeling naked in front of all her colleagues, some of whom she despised?

"That is one nice set of feminist T & A," pronounced Ernie going out of his way to point out the stark contrast between her feminism and naked submission.

Nancy blushed at this and yet felt an incredible head-rush at the humiliation of the situation being rubbed in so mercilessly by one of her despised colleagues.

Despite her feminism, she was making every male chauvinistic bastard's dominant fantasies come alive and yet she found it all delectably erotic and even liberating. Was her feminism a defense mechanism against her innate submissive tendencies or was the submission a childish rebellion against her own stern feminism, she wondered.

Her reverie was interrupted as Ernie stood to the left of her, cupped her left breast with his left hand and stroked her naked ass with his right.

"One, thank you Sir. May I please have another," said Nancy obediently as Ernie gave her the first spank.

"I would like you to say 'Ernie, Sir' instead of just 'Sir'. I want you to acknowledge with every spank, that is I, the Ernie you used to put-down so often, who is now spank you now so humiliatingly in front of all your colleagues," instructed Ernie wallowing in the changed power equation between them.

Nancy flushed red at this new humiliating instruction but nodded submissively.

"Two, thank you, Ernie Sir. May I please have another," she said as Ernie gave her the second spank. He was rubbing her left breast while alternating the spanks between her cheeks, leaving an unobstructed view of one of her breasts and one of her ass cheeks at all times for colleagues to admire.

In between spanks, he paused to rub her ass and her breasts sensuously, heightening her embarrassment and prolonging the audience's enjoyment. This was every voyeur's wet dream come true.

Soon his quota of ten spanks was over and he reluctantly went back to his seat.

Roberts walked over behind Nancy, patted her ass and pulled her panties up.

"Just as we did for Sherry, I want each member of the staff to have the pleasure of pulling your panties down and a good private look at your pussy. But I am going to change the process a little," he said pulling her chair out, asking her to stand and moving the chair in front of her.

"Each member will come and sit in this chair, pull down your panties, take a good lingering look at your pussy and pull it back up for the next member to enjoy. Since the chair in front of you and the table will block your lower half, they will not be able to see your pussy until it is their turn, thereby increasing their anticipation and enjoyment of the moment. They will however be able to enjoy your embarrassment as each member unveils you. You will make eye contact with the person in front of you and look in the mirror at other times. The last one to pull down your panties will pocket it and keep it until you go and beg for it," continued the Principal in an excited directorial manner.

"Are you training to be a soft porn director after you retire, Sir?" asked Nancy with acidity in her voice. Old habits die hard and Nancy could not suppress it despite her helpless predicament.

"Ahhh. Good to see you still so spirited, Nancy. It will make your humiliation all the more enjoyable," the Principal gloated.

"I am sorry, Sir," said the chastened Nancy.

"Ok. Harvey. You may commence the proceedings," said the Principal.

If Nancy had hoped that the Principal would save the worst for the last, she was disappointed.

Harvey leapt up eagerly and ran over to sit in front of Nancy.

"Hands on your head, Nancy baby," said Harvey and Nancy winced at being addressed like that. Previously she would have and had bitten his head off for a comment like that but now she bit her lip, remembering her position.

"Yes Sir. Harvey, Sir," she said thrusting her breasts out and clasping her hands over her head.

Harvey let the moment linger a little, soaking in the sight in front of her and increasing the anticipation and the excitement.

Nancy was surprised that an immature beast like Harvey understood the principles of delayed gratification.

"Well, Nancy. You are looking more like a contrite school girl than a confident teacher, aren't you?" asked Harvey rubbing it in.

"Yes Sir. I feel like a humiliating, punished schoolgirl, Harvey Sir" said Nancy and wondered why she was adding in more than she had to. Was she really enjoying her humiliating ordeal so much? Would she get addicted to this?

"And how do you feel that your arch enemy, the one you have always despised and put-down is going to be the first in this room to pull down your panties and take a long lingering look at your pussy?" asked Harvey, rubbing it in again.

"Extremely humiliated, Sir. I regret volunteering for this, Harvey Sir," said Nancy.

"Ok, Nancy. Beg me to take down your panties and look at your pussy," he said predictably.

"Harvey, Sir. Please pull my panties down and take a good look at my pussy," she said demurely.

"And you have always dreamt of this, right?" asked Harvey.

"Actually I haven't!" said Nancy, hotly. "I never dreamt I would be standing bare-breasted in front of a despicable creep like you, waiting for my panties to be pulled down humiliatingly," she added.

Since she admitted the humiliation, Harvey let it go.

"But once you have gone through this experience, you will dream of it and want it again, right?" asked Harvey, leering at her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds