• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 05-08

I’m Not Mom, Scene 05-08

12

Scene 5: Persuasive Evidence

It was nearly noon. He got up late and found the house empty. There was a note in the kitchen. "Got an appointment with my doctor. Be back after lunch."

The note lay on the counter next to the computer that was still on. He noticed that an email was open and, although he felt a little guilty, he decided to read it. It was only a few lines long, but the email made her note that she wrote to him much more clear. "It's time to make another payment on those gorgeous tits. I only have about a half hour over lunch. Wait for me in my office... on your knees. You know the rest." It was from some doctor he'd never heard of before.

His dream sprang back into his mind except that now it was only one man that she was servicing. Still, he could just see her there... obediently waiting for him... probably naked... or... at least with her tits hanging out for him to see when he walked in.... arms behind her back with her chest thrust out... waiting... then... sucking... a thick cock... happily letting him fuck her throat as he wished.... eyes looking up at him... spit dripping off her chin.... then swallowing as fast as she could... trying to keep up with the huge load of cum being shot into her mouth... unable to do it... her face getting plastered with streams of cum... licking him clean, then... being left there on her knees as he left the room to get back to his work... except now covered in his sticky jism...

"Fuck!" he groaned as he once again grabbed his cock which had grown almost instantly to full size. "I gotta distract myself or I'm going to fucking go crazy!"

He went towards the living room to watch TV. He hated daytime TV so he opened the cabinet next to the TV to see about a movie. "What the...?" He was more than a little surprised to see his porn collection right there on the top shelf. He knew he had left them in his closet, so that could only mean she had found them and brought them out.

Rummaging through them, he saw a DVD that wasn't one of his. It was homemade and had a funny title handwritten onto it. "School's Out, Time to Play". In the back of his mind, he already guessed what it was, but he didn't want to admit it yet. He placed it in the player and sat down on the couch to watch on the big, flat screen TV.

The video turned out to be her, just as he suspected. What he didn't expect, though, was to see two of his friends that he had graduated with on the screen as well. Mark and Dave seemed totally comfortable making her do whatever they wanted. It looked like this wasn't the first time she had let them have their way with her.... And as he watched he soon saw that there was nothing she wouldn't do....

He watched in amazement and complete arousal. His cock was hard and he pumped it as he watched. Seeing those big tits flop around as she got fucked, watching her nearly choke on their cocks, listening to her nearly non-stop dirty talk... At one point, Dave looked over at the camera as he fucked her from behind (someone was filming, but Brad couldn't tell who it was) and said, "Brad is one fucking lucky son of a bitch! He must have walked around with a hard cock all the time with this hot piece of ass around."

His other friend Mark had laughed, but his mom's reaction was what really caught his attention. "Do you think so?" she asked, sounding sincere. Then she looked back at Dave and started ramming herself back onto his cock, meeting every thrust. "Do you think he would like this? Would he like to fuck me, just like this, Dave? Pound that pussy hard, make me talk dirty? Make me beg for more?" Then, she looked at the camera. "That's what I like. Do it hard. Fuck it. Fuck it hard! Do it! I've been a bad girl.... a bad Mommy... "

Her little show was cut off by Mark who quickly walked back into the scene, took her head in his hands and shoved his cock back into her mouth. There was no more talking for her... that mouth was being used for another, more basic purpose...

Brad watched to the end... watched as she swallowed a load of Mark's cum then got her ass painted by Dave.... watched as she lewdly let some cum drip from her mouth down onto her tits and rubbed it all over them for his friend's to see. She had learned well from watching his videos.

He sat there amazed.... But with a hard cock that now needed some relief. He thought about the email he saw earlier and once again imagined what she was probably doing right at that moment. "When she gets home, I'm going to have to straighten her out," he thought to himself. "If she dresses like a slut.... if she... acts like a slut... if she's on film being a slut... there are going to be... consequences..."

He poured himself a drink... then another... even a third... he was in just the right state when she came home a couple of hours later. "My 'friends' didn't treat her quite right," he thought to himself. "No... they were much to gentle." He got up, went to his room and found several ties his father had left behind. "She won't be so lucky with me...."

Scene 6: Morning Workout

On her way home, she kept licking her lips. The faint taste of cum was so delicious and it kept her in a very aroused state. Half the time, she had one hand between her legs rubbing and fingering her pussy which ached to be filled. She fantasized that it would be soon... that waiting at home was... was.... her son... Brad... with a hard cock. She wondered. – no she hoped - that he would be waiting to...fuck her... not just fuck her, but fuck her harder than she'd ever been fucked before... She didn't notice the trucker driving next to her, looking down at this woman with huge tits fingering her pussy as she drove down the highway...

That fucking doctor (the pun made her laugh to herself!) had walked into his office 15 minutes late. Of course, she had waited obediently on her knees as she was told. She also knew that he liked to see his handiwork so she had opened her blouse and slid her bra down below her tits. They stuck out nicely and she knew how it would arouse him.

"I've got an appointment in 10 minutes," he had told her as soon as he walked in. "So put those puffy lips of yours to work for me and get busy." He was hard almost instantly as he squeezed her tits and rubbed her nipples. "Porn star tits," he called them... not today, but he had told her that before. No decent woman got tits that large, they were the kind of tits only porn stars or prostitutes had.

She was a great cock sucker. It was another thing that she found out she absolutely loved to do after her husband and son had left her home alone. She knew just how men liked it. Sloppy... deep... eyes looking up as much as possible... hands behind back. She knew that when he pushed it in deep and made her gag, it made him feel like he had power over her. She loved all of it and her nipples swelled out, an uncontrollable reaction that displayed how much it aroused her as well.

Today, he had wasted no time taking her head in his hands and making her take all of his cock until his balls pressed into her chin. It wasn't long after until he started to cum, at first shooting his load in her mouth then pulling out at the end and painting her face. She didn't clean it off except for using her finger to wipe it up and stick it in her mouth. He had made this a rule... she was to walk out of the office without going to the bathroom to clean up. She was to wear his cum as she left..

Now as she drove tasting his cum on her lips, she thought that was a very good rule.... The only problem was that her pussy now needed some attention and relief. The trucker next to her appreciated the show she provided as she slid up her skirt and began fingering her pussy nice and hard. She didn't see him watching her, but it wouldn't have mattered. He could watch if he wanted. She was a very naughty girl...

"I'm home!" she called as she walked in. The house seemed quiet, but she could hear a sound coming from somewhere towards the back. "Bradley, is that you?" She stopped into her room first, wanting to make sure that she was ready. She took a quick shower, finally washing off the cum that had dried on her face and tits. She also decided to change her clothes. She needed something special today.

A few minutes later, she looked at herself in the mirror – turning from side to side and all the way around to make sure it was just right. She decided it was perfect. The very short, strapless dress was from her days before the operation. Trying to keep herself covered in that tiny dress with the body she had now was a poor compromise on both ends... both her top and bottom were only partially covered which made things very interesting since she wore nothing underneath.

Sexy, fuck-me-pumps – bright red six inch platform pumps with stilletto heels - finished the look. She once again looked at herself in the mirror and she saw the same thing that any man would see... and that no man could resist... "I look like I'm just asking to get fucked," she thought.

She giggled to herself at that thought as she remembered the tattoo she had recently got on her lower back. It was the latest step in her transformation from a nice, stay at home mom into the girl she was now. It was a heart with a pair of fancy, curvy arrows on either side pointing down to her ass. Inside of the heart were the words, "Just Do It." She thought for a moment about the night she had got it and her nipples got hard as she remembered how good that the tattoo artist's cock felt as he took his payment in full by using both her pussy and her ass. In fact, it was not just him, but his friend as well....

Scene 7: Forced Confession

She walked out of her room and towards where the sound was coming from. She didn't make it far. Brad came from around the corner, blocking her way. She stopped, surprised to see him so suddenly. He kept moving closer, making her back up until she was right against the wall. He had startled her and the way he was behaving was very strange. Her chest heaved as a small wave of fear washed over her.

"Where've you been?" he demanded of her. His tone had a quality that she had never heard before. A commanding tone, one that told her he was in control of her and that he expected a proper response.

She looked up at him, and decided not to tell him what had happened that morning. Strange as it sounded, she had some idea that her son might be jealous of what she had been doing. "I needed to go see a friend," she said. "She wasn't feeling well today."

His response was quick and caught her completely by surprise. He took each of her hands, lifted them up, then pinned them against the wall on either side of her head. He took a moment to look down at her tits, now even closer to being exposed in this position. He didn't hide the fact he was looking... in fact, he seemed to make a point of making sure she knew what he was doing. He looked back up at her, then said, "Are you sure? I thought maybe you were doing something a little different than that."

Her pulse and mind both raced. She felt flushed, confused, scared.... and wet.... Yes, her pussy started nearly dripping at the touch of his strong hands pinning her arms just above her head. She remembered the feel of his cock pressing into her at the airport the night before. Now she wanted it again.. badly... "No," she lied again. "Just seeing my girlfriend." She didn't want him to know what she had just got done doing.

"Funny...," he said as he once again looked over her body. "I thought that maybe you had gone to pay a bill."

Her eyes opened wider as they went to his. He knew! "Oh my god!" she thought to herself. Her mind worked quickly, trying to come up with an explanation, but nothing came to her. She was still thinking of what to say when he said to her, "Dressed like this, you might have got yourself into a lot of trouble." He lifted her hands higher now, right over her head, and took both wrists in one hand.

The stretching motion proved to be too much for that tiny dress. Her tits suddenly popped out over the top, her nipples pointed straight out and hard as nails. With his free hand, he pulled it a little lower until they were completely exposed, hanging lewdly out for him to see. Finally! His eyes took in the sight of those artificially expanded globes with great eagerness. A moment later and his hand was on one of them, squeezing it roughly and working the hard nipple between his thumb and finger.

His touch was electrifying to her. She closed her eyes and arched her back forward, giving herself to his touch. She felt him release her hands, but she didn't move them. She liked being stretched out against the wall, her body fully available to him. Both his hands were now on her tits, squeezing and working them. She twisted her chest back and forth from side to side as he did, pushing herself against his strong hands. She had just started to relax from her earlier fear, when he put her back in that place of uncertainty.

One hand once again grabbed her wrists and held them while the other hand slid up from her tits and settled around her throat. She opened her eyes as he choked her ever so slightly, just enough to remind her who was in charge right now. He put his face very close to hers. "You are lying to me, aren't you... I know where you've been."

He paused a moment, and she saw how he was enjoying this. He was in control and she was helpless... or, maybe unwilling... to do anything about it. "I think that you just got done sucking your doctor's dick as payment for these." He released her throat and slid his hand down once again, squeezing her tits harder and roughly pinching her hard, swollen nipples. "Admit it," he commanded her as he returned to choking her again, a little harder this time and making her look right into his eyes.

She looked at him and finally decided it was best to tell him the truth. She told him eagerly now, wanting him to hear. "Yes, you're right. I sucked his cock to pay for.... for my tits... He tells me when to come to his office then I do whatever he wants." She was breathing heavily, excited by the memory of the morning's activity and also because of the choke hold he still had on her. "Today he wanted me on my knees.... He... he..." She paused again, part of her somewhere deep inside telling her that she shouldn't be acting this way.

"He... what?" he demanded. He took her jaw in his hand and made her look right at him. "Tell me."

She felt ashamed, but more than that she felt wildly excited. "He came in my mouth... all over my face... He used me..."

As she spoke, his cock grew harder and harder. His eyes went from her tits to those full lips... glistening with some kind of lip gloss... large puffy lips.... lips made for sucking... By the time her confession was complete, his thoughts were on one thing and one thing only. Pushing her down to her knees, he said only two words. "Show me."

Scene 8: On Her Knees

On her knees and now with her eyes level with his cock, she reached forward and began to undo his belt. As she did, though, he grabbed her wrists again. "No, I'll do that," he said as he pushed her arms behind her back. "You stay like that."

He undid his belt, letting it dangle menacingly for a moment. She was wondering if he was going to use it to whip her (part of her hoped he would), but then he threw it to the side. He undid his pants and slid them off leaving only his boxer shorts. Her face was only inches from the hard cock. She could see it pressing out from his shorts. She couldn't wait any longer. Leaning forward, she nuzzled her nose against it.

As she did, she looked up at him. All of a sudden, it once again became very clear what they were doing. For years, her little boy had looked up at her as he grew up. She had told him what to do and taught him how to behave. She remembered how he had always tried to please her. Now, she was the one looking up at him. As he slid off his boxers and his cock sprang into full view, she realized that he was now the one going to teach her how to behave... and she would be the one trying very hard to please him.

She knew just what to do with a hard cock. She licked underneath first, teasing him a little and tasting him at the same time. She tried to reach up and take him in her hands, but she barely got to feel how thick it was before he once again made her put them behind her back. He leaned over her and slapped her ass to make sure she understood. "I said, stay like that," he said firmly. She looked up at him and as his cock brushed across her lips she nodded. He was in charge.

The sight of his cock pressing against her wet, swollen lips was very exciting to him. He reached down one more time to feel those nice, big tits then slid his hands up onto her head. He took her short, bleached-blonde hair in both hands and pushed her mouth down onto his cock. Her lips parted and he slid into the warm, wetness of her mouth. "Oh fuck that feels good," he groaned.

She looked up at him, wanting to see in his face the pleasure she was providing. As he pushed her head up and down on his cock, she sucked on it hungrily. Her tongue swirled under his shaft, trying to add to the sensations he was feeling. She loved the way that he looked down at her, his eyes on fire as he fucked her mouth. He tasted so good, felt so good, and soon she knew that she had to take more of him. She could feel him pushing his cock harder into her mouth, trying to get deeper inside. She had taken about half of his cock, but she knew what she needed to do next.

When he relaxed his grip for a moment, she was able to pull free. She smiled at him, happy that his cock was so rock hard thanks to her. "You like that? Does it feel good, baby?" He responded by trying to push his cock back into her mouth, but she resisted for another moment. She turned her head from side to side, feeling his cock sliding all over her lips. After teasing him like that, she said to him, "I bet you'd like to make me take all of it, wouldn't you? You'd like to see me swallow it... make me choke on it... choke on that big hard cock."

Her taunts and teasing had got to him. He grabbed her hair tighter and held her head firmly in place, her mouth right in front of his cock. "Yeah, that's what I want all right," he growled as he now pushed her down forcefully onto his hard rod.

He felt his cock hit the back of her throat, but there was still more to go so he kept pressing himself in deeper. She opened her mouth, relaxed her throat, and took him all the way in, letting him shove his cock way down her throat. He finally stopped when her nose rested against his stomach. Looking down, he saw how her puffy lips were stretched very nicely around his cock, and he could see her eyes water as she struggled not to gag. He felt that he was about to shoot his load right then, but pulled out so that he could enjoy this a little longer.

As his cock slid out, she could feel and see the slimy spit from the back of her throat coating his cock. She could also feel a big glob dripping from her lips and chin. She gasped, trying to catch her breath. She didn't get much of a break, though. He once again slid inside her mouth and down her throat. This time, the slimy spit helped him to slide in more easily. She didn't feel the urge to gag and instead, once he had buried his cock all the way, she simply pushed herself up and down in very small motions, letting his cock fuck her throat.

Except for the accidental orgasm he'd had the night before when he had dreamed of a very similar circumstance, Brad had been denied any kind of sexual stimulation for several months during his training. Now, he needed to release some of that pent-up juice that had his aching balls swollen. "Oh shit, yes. Swallow that hard cock," he urged her. "That's what those nice big lips are for, aren't they!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 05-08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds