• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • TGIF

TGIF

I realize many people think it's sick but I love women's feet, particularly their pretty painted toes. There just isn't anything as sexy as a young woman's toes sticking through a pair of open toe high heels especially if the nails are painted red and with maybe a toe ring or two. When I see a woman dressed like this, I try not to stare but I at least have to steal a peek as often as I can get away with it.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit the main reason my secretary got her job was that she interviewed wearing five-inch heels with open toes including the red nails I love and a toe ring on each foot. As she casually talked she let her foot slip out of her shoe where it dangled delicately off the end of her toes. I know I was staring but I couldn't stop, my mouth was dry and I just hoped my erection was not oblivious. I swear I felt if I was the one in interview not her other way around. When all of a sudden her shoe dropped off her foot I dropped to my knees and asked permission to assist her in putting it back on. I was afraid to look her in the eye fearing an expression of disgust on her face but she did say, "As you wish."

She was not wearing nylons and as I held her bare foot, I noticed the faint sheen of perspiration on it. I gently slipped the shoe back on her lovely foot using all my will power not to kiss it first. Once done I happened to look up her dress and got just a glimpse of her pink panties peeking between her thighs. She thanked me and called me a true gentleman and I told her the pleasure was mine. After that episode, there was no way I could conduct an appropriate interview so I just told her the job was hers. She gave me a proper handshake thanking me again and I told her she could start Monday. After she left, I rubbed my penis to orgasm while sitting at my desk.

The whole weekend all I did was think of Miss Mona Lansbury and the sexy foot I held in my hand. My penis was so sore from the abuse I gave it I finally had to stop playing with myself. I couldn't wait for Monday and I don't think a got an hour's sleep Sunday night. I knew I was heading down a dangerous road in the work place but there was no way I could stop it.

I can't tell you what I thought she'd wear Monday but believe me, boots up to her knees was not it. Don't get me wrong they were sexy and she looked stunning in them but I was disappointed that I didn't get to see those lovely toes. Lucky for me Miss Lansbury turned out to be more than adequate as a secretary and she transitioned into her job with ease as the day went by without a hitch. At quitting time, when Miss Lansbury came in to say good-bye she mentioned she didn't have a ride home and wanted to know if I knew the bus route by the office. I said nonsense I would be glad to take her home and we left together in my private elevator.

On the way to her place, we shared light conversation; she told me she had a boyfriend who who had borrowed her car to go out of town to see his mother. I told her I was unattached at this time not mentioning I hadn't had a steady girl in years. Since we were both alone for the evening, she invited me to stay for dinner as a payback for the ride home. Inside, I told her I couldn't allow her to go to that much trouble, as I knew she must be tired after her first day on the job. I suggested we share a pizza, which she thought was an excellent idea. She admitted that although she wasn't that tired her feet were killing her due to wearing boots all day. I informed her it was her lucky day as I was an expert foot massager and offered my services as we waited for our pizza. She gave me a mysterious smile then simply sat down and offered me a booted foot.

I was almost dizzy with lust as I knelt before her to slide her boots off . I sat on the couch and she placed her feet in my lap, I picked one up and began a gentle massage. They were hot and sweaty with just a tinge of aroma yet felt so soft in my hands. I was concentrating so much to my duty I didn't notice for a second or two that she had placed her other foot on my crotch. Just as I was beginning to worry that I might erupt in a soaring climax, I was saved by the bell, so to speak. She said it must be the pizza and I jumped up saying I'd take care of it, it was only after I saw her smile that I realized my erection was pushing my trousers out obscenely.

I told her to sit and relax and after getting directions, I brought plates, glasses, and a bottle of wine she had. I served her pizza and poured her some wine but I went back to her foot massage.
"So you're the type of man who has dessert first I see."
Her statement meant that she saw through my charade and so I quit pretending and began to worship her feet in earnest. After the massage, I kissed each toe and after seeing this did not bother her I began to suck them intensely. For those of you not into foot worship let me tell you about the index toe, which is next to the big one. If you put this toe in your mouth and then while you gently suck it just flick the tip with your tongue both you and the owner of said toe, will swear you are sucking her clit. As I did this very thing to Miss Lansbury, she moaned and I believe she might even have orgasmed just a little bit. Up to that point, I think she realized that I had a foot fetish and had allowed me her feet more as a curiosity but now she understood we were committing a sexual act. She placed her feet on the floor and with some embarrassment thanked me for her massage. I could see she now felt uneasy so I hastily made my excuses and left her apartment.

Miss Lansbury stayed in my employment for only a short while after that incident leaving the company to marry her boyfriend. We never discussed the so-called 'elephant in the room' that was our night of frenzied foot worship and massage but that didn't mean that it wasn't on my mine every time I saw her in her open toed heels. I just hope it was on hers, as I know she enjoyed it almost as much as I did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • TGIF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds