• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nothing's Too Much Trouble Ch. 02

Nothing's Too Much Trouble Ch. 02

12

Three and a half interminably long, tedious, slogging hours later, I finally put my pen down and pushed myself away from the desk. Christ, I hated homework! It was just past eight o'clock in the evening, I was hungry, my wrist ached, my brain was frazzled and I'd had more than enough! I'd got it all done though. Get stuffed, Mr Merryweather and Miss Friedel, I thought triumphantly. You can shove your Chemistry and Physics homework up your asses and fuck off while you're doing it! I'd finished it. Not just some of it, but all of it, and whilst I'd hated every single moment of it - time seemed to become plastic where homework was concerned and could stretch a mere sixty minutes into something that felt more like two thousand and sixty - I'd finally finished the lot!... How well, remained to be seen of course; I may have just committed the biggest waste of time since Playboy magazine's big Iranian launch, but that was something to worry about another day. For now, my work was done. True, I had some more stuff to do over the coming weekend, but for the time being, my time was gloriously my own!

I closed my textbooks, gathered up my pen, calculator and notebook, and shoved the lot unceremoniously in my schoolbag, then stretched like a cat and yawned loudly. As if on cue, there was a knock at the door. Mother didn't wait to be invited, but simply bustled into my bedroom with a large tray of items which she set upon the desk in front of me.

"Hi honey," she said almost apologetically. "I know you don't like to be disturbed when you're working, but it's gone eight o'clock and you haven't eaten yet. A young man needs his strength, so I don't want to hear any arguments; you're going to stop what you're doing and have something to eat!"

She stood implacably before me, arms folded and eyes stern.

"Well actually Mum, I've just finished, so your timing's perfect."

My mother's beautiful grin lit up her face in delight. "Excellent! Well, in that case, I've brought you up a nice hamburger and chips. Tuck in!"

Her arms sprang into action ferrying the plate of food the enormous distance of three feet from where it rested on my desk to my waiting lap.

"You know, these work," I replied, lifting my own hands and giving Mum an exasperated sigh. "I'm not an invalid, mother."

"I know, dear, but you work so hard and I want you to know how special you are to me. Now less talking and more eating!"

It was clear Mum meant what she said, so I shrugged and got started on the task of getting outside of the burger and chips.

"Mmmm!" I hummed appreciatively, swallowing another tasty mouthful. "This is delicious. Thanks Mum."

"My pleasure," she beamed, unbuttoning her blouse. "Glad you like it. I know it's not McDonald's, but I do try my best."

"Oh don't worry, it's a lot better than McDonald's, and at least we don't have to call chips 'fries' and pretend that's normal for this country. Which reminds me; I got an e-mail from my American pen pal this morning."

"That's nice dear," Mum replied, slipping her top off and uncovering her magnificent bare breasts. "How is he?"

"Oh he's fine, but I did think he was a little rude."

"Oh?" Mum looked at me sharply, jolting to a halt in the act of unzipping her skirt and making her boobs bounce delightfully. "How so?"

"Well, it's nothing really, I suppose. It's just that I mentioned you in my last e-mail and I referred to you as my Mum, spelled M-U-M. In his reply, he tried to correct me, saying that in the States it's spelled M-O-M."

"I see!" exclaimed Mum, clearly unimpressed. "And have you pointed out that you don't live in America?"

Mum finished unzipping her skirt and I squeezed the last couple of chips into my mouth and took a sip of Coke, before replying, "Well not yet. I haven't had a chance."

"Well when you do, would you kindly point out to him from me that America is perfectly entitled to mangle the language any way it sees fit, but what it's not entitled to do is criticize an Englishman for using the English language the way it is spoken and written in England! Bloody cheek!"

She thrust her skirt down to her ankles with some force in her annoyance, revealing her perfect shaved pussy, then stepped out of the material and swiped it up in one bold movement.

"Well, yes that's true," I replied carefully, trying to think of a way to cool my mother's rapidly rising temper. When it came to anyone criticising her boy, her patience was thinner than William Shatner's hair. "I don't think he meant anything by it though, and I'm sure not all Americans would think the same as him."

"I should bloody well hope not! What a nerve! Coming from someone who can't spell the words aluminium, humour, tyre, or the colour grey, I'll thank him to keep his so-called 'corrections' to himself!"

Clearly still fuming, Mum hurled her skirt onto the bed, then all but snatched my empty plate from me, before setting it back on the tray next to the sponge and bowl of water she'd also brought in.

"OK, I'll let him know you weren't happy," I appeased, then quickly changed the subject. "I got all my homework finished."

That did the trick! Manoeuvring the topic of conversation back to me and my achievements was a sure-fire way of diverting Mum's attention. Her smile instantly reappeared like the sun coming out from behind the clouds, and she almost seemed to glow with pride.

"Do you mean you finished both your Chemistry and Physics work?" She bobbed up and down on her toes in excitement, stark naked before me and bouncing her beautiful breasts once more. Mum had an extremely strict policy when it came to underwear; she never wore any.

"Yes."

"All of it?!"

"Yes."

"Well done, Thomas!" Mum sprang forwards and gave me an enormous hug, mashing her fabulous 36FFs into my face and scraping her erect nipples across my lips and cheeks in the process. She eventually let me go and immediately hauled me to my feet. "You are a good boy! Do you mean you even did all those difficult chemistry reactions?"

"Yes," I replied simply, as she quickly undid my trousers and slid them down my legs. "At least as far as I could. I don't think I've got them all right, but I attempted every one and have written a sensible looking answer for each."

"You are clever!" Mum enthused, tapping my right leg. "Lift."

I did as I was told and raised my foot to let her slip my trouser leg off, then repeated the process with the other foot.

"And what about that awful mock exam you got from that cow Miss Friedel?"

Mum had moved onto my underpants now and was busy whipping those off at speed.

"Yes, I finished that too. It was really hard."

"I should think it was!" Mum exclaimed, gently grabbing my expanding cock and wanking it lovingly. "I think that was far too much homework to expect you to do in one night! Do they think you have nothing else to do?"

Mum dipped forward and sucked my penis deeply into her mouth, jerking it authoritatively whilst doing so.

"I sometimes think you're right," I replied, disconsolately. "They seem to give us no end of it!"

"Well," Mum announced, popping my cock from her mouth and giving it a final couple of strokes to ensure it was at full mast, "I think you've done really, really well, Thomas and you deserve a treat."

With that, she spun me around and pushed me against my desk, gently spreading my legs apart as though I'd been a naughty boy who was about to get a jolly good spanking. I quickly yanked off my T-shirt and glanced back over my shoulder and drank in my mother's beautiful body. She stood there as naked as the day she was born and a more perfect sight I couldn't remember seeing. It was certainly one I never tired of looking at!

"Wow, Mum! You look fantastic."

"Oh, you old flatterer!" she gushed, blushing slightly, but thrilled at the compliment. She turned and picked the bowl and sponge up from the tray. "I wish I was as young as Julie."

She spoke my girlfriend's name with a slightly disapproving tone.

"I don't. I think you're perfect the way you are."

"Thank you, Thomas. And I couldn't wish for a more perfect son!"

With that, I bent forward over my desk and let Mum get to work. She began by dipping the sponge in the bowl of soapy water, wrung it slightly to stop it dripping, then carefully started washing my anus with it. The warm water and soft sponge felt great on my sensitive asshole and she wiped it thoroughly. She paid special attention to cleaning a knuckle or two's depth inside it, as well meticulously cleansing the outside.

"Mmmm... that's nice, Mum."

Mum dipped the sponge back in the bowl to rinse it, then repeated her careful washing, playing the soft cleanser delightfully all over my exposed ring. God it felt good!... But not as good as what I knew would follow next!

Mum removed the sponge and stood back for a moment to admire her handiwork. Satisfied that she had done a proper job, she plopped the sponge back in the bowl and gently patted my ass dry with a fluffy towel, then knelt behind me.

"While I think of it dear, don't let me forget to put the milk bottles out tonight," she said thoughtfully, then leant forwards and slid her tongue across my bare bumhole.

"OK Mum, I won't... Ooh! That feels great!"

Mum withdrew her writhing tongue long enough to reply, "Glad you like it honey." She reached between my legs and grabbed my rock-hard penis, then started slowly wanking it with a firm, motherly grip. "Now just relax and let Mummy give you a nice good rimming."

With that, Mum pushed her tongue straight up my rectum and gave me the licking of a lifetime! For five full minutes of wanking, tongue lashing ecstasy, she swirled and probed her soft moist tongue into and all over my naked anus, whilst simultaneously tossing me off. Sometimes she would gently lick with just the tip of her tongue, other times she swiped my ass with the whole thing, as if she was eating a melting ice lolly. She rained kisses all over my spread butt cheeks and ring, letting me know how much she loved me. She flicked her eager tongue in small circles across my puckered hole, teasing it, but always ensured she went back to spend a goodly amount of time with it buried as deep as she could get it inside me. And throughout the whole blissful experience, she maintained her expert, loving jerking of my throbbing cock, as only a mother could to her son. This was all something Julie would never do! My girlfriend had recoiled in horror the one and only time I suggested she try rimming my ass. Pointing out that my bum would be squeaky clean first didn't alter her opinion that it was disgusting and dirty! Luckily for me, Mum had no such qualms. My late father had insisted on a good rimming before each and every fuck, so my beautiful mother had informed me the first time she had offered to do it for me. I must confess, I was a little unsure whether I would like it or not that first time. The act did indeed sound rather dirty, and in the most literal way possible too. However, Mum assured me she didn't like the taste of shit any more than I did, and that I would be properly cleansed before her tongue even touched me. Even so, I was still a little uncertain. Whilst I believe in a live-and-let-live approach to life and certainly have no problem at all with gay men, I knew I wasn't one, and rimming seemed to me to be something of a gay act. However, any qualms I may have had disappeared as soon as Mum's tongue did the same up my bumhole! It didn't just feel good... it felt fucking fantastic! I simply couldn't believe how great it was, and I knew immediately this would become a regular part of Mum's daily duty to me; as indeed it has. These days, as far as I am concerned, anyone that says they don't like being rimmed has obviously never tried it!

Just then my mobile phone rang on the desk next to me. It was my best friend Scott.

"Hey, dude!" I answered.

"Hey yourself," said Scott. "What's up?"

"Mum's tongue," I replied.

"Oh, you lucky bastard! You know, any time your Mum wants to rim my asshole, I'm ready and willing!"

I laughed. This was an old joke between Scott and me. "Yeah, and I'll screw your mother while she eats out mine!"

Scott laughed back. Like most of the boys in my class, Scott regularly fucked his mother too. Much like my own, she also recognised the importance of relieving her son's sexual tension on a regular basis to maintain his wellbeing. In his case, she had to do it behind her husband's back as she feared he wouldn't understand, so she and Scott had to do a lot of sneaking around to make it happen. Scott knew I didn't have that problem, since my own father was out of the picture, and it sometimes made him a little jealous.

Mum briefly pulled her tongue out of my backside to call out loudly, "Hi Scott!"

"Hi Mrs Charles!" he shouted back, deafening me.

"Dude!" I cried. "My fucking ear! Just say what you want and I'll pass on the message!" I rubbed my ear and turned to Mum. "Scott says 'Hi' back."

"I do like Scott," enthused Mum between ass licks. "Such a nice, polite boy. We really must have him and his mother back round here one evening soon for supper and sex. He was a lovely fuck and that homemade pecan pie his mother brought with them last time was nearly as tasty as her juicy cunt! Your sister Stacey certainly thought so, which is more than she could say about your poor Aunt Hilda's sorry quim!"

"OK, I'll let him know." Mum returned to her rimming duties and I put the phone back to my ear. "Hey Scott, Mum says she'd like you and your Mum to come round again one evening."

"Superb! Your Mum and sister are great screws, dude! I can't wait to bury my pecker inside 'em again!"

"Yeah, well you'd better let your Mum know I want to fuck her ass at least twice this time. Last time I could barely pull her mouth off my cock long enough to stick it anywhere else! Is she half vacuum cleaner or something?"

"Dude, my Mum loves sucking cock! Don't complain about it. I never do."

I laughed again. Scott's Mum was nearly as eager to please as my own when it came to sex, but she did have a virtual obsession with giving blowjobs. Scott once told me he thought it stemmed from it being the easiest sex act to cover up quickly if his father put in an unwelcome appearance. Personally, I think the woman just loved the taste of sperm!

"Anyway, dude," Scott continued breezily. "I wanted to see if you had the answers to questions nine and ten on the chem homework?"

"Might do," I smiled. "What's it worth?"

"I'll let you fuck my Mum."

"Dude, she let's me do that anyway."

"Yeah? OK, I'll ask her to wear a strap-on and do you up the ass then."

"Ouch!" I laughed. "Sorry, dude, my Mum's tongue is the other thing that goes up my asshole, but hey, whatever floats your boat; if that's the sort of thing you like, I'll buy you some lube for Christmas."

"Very funny. Hey man, about those questions?"

I grinned silently, enjoying stringing him along. I paused just a little bit longer, savouring the feeling of Mum's anal ministrations, then finally said, "Weeeell, if you promise not to be such a whiny little girl about it..." I laughed out loud, unable to maintain the pretence. "Of course you can have the answers, dude. I'll text them to you later."

"Oh, dude, you're a legend! I owe you one!"

"Tell your mother to pay me back," I grinned and ended the call.

Mum's steady masturbating of my hard-on drew to a close as she slowly pulled her adoring tongue from my crinkled hole and playfully swatted me on the buttocks. "OK, Mister. Time for something else, I think!"

I could have asked her to continue rimming me and she naturally would have, but I wasn't about to complain. If there was one description that applied to my gorgeous mother it was 'accommodating', and it would be selfish to deny her a change if that's what she wanted. "OK, Mum. What do you fancy? Ready for that bum-fucking yet?"

"Ooh, you know I am!' she growled sexily. "Is that what my baby boy wants next? To stick his stiff willy up his Mummy's tight bumhole?"

"I do, but let's not rush things," I replied, knowing that a small delay would only drive Mum's lust even higher. "First, I'd like to breastfeed from my dazzling, beautiful, stunning mother!"

"Oh good boy!" Mum panted. She immediately sat her bare behind on my bed and patted the duvet next to her. "And while you suck my big boobies, I'll wank your stiff cock for you."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I replied, laying down on my back next to her with my head in her lap. "Wow, your nipples look good enough to eat!"

Mum cradled my head gently and fed me her left breast, which I immediately began to suckle. "Don't let me stop you!" She took my hard manhood back in her skilled grip and recommenced her steady jerking. "Mummy wants her favourite boy to just enjoy himself. Suck Mummy's lovely big boobs! Suck them like you did when you were a baby! I love it when my sexy son sucks my big tits. Kiss them! Nibble them! Lick them! Love them!"

I released her erect nipple from my mouth, gently dragging my teeth across the stiff rubbery flesh as I did so. "I do love them! I love everything about my wonderful Mummy!"

"Oh baby!" she cried, almost weeping with joy and lust. It always drove her crazy with desire when I called her Mummy, and she thrust a nipple the size of an organ stop back in my mouth and started showering my face with kisses. She also picked up the pace of her wanking, and I knew I wouldn't be able to take too much more of this! "Baby, baby! Mummy loves you so very much! You are my perfect big baby boy. Mummy loves it when she makes you happy! She loves sucking your big cock for you. She loves swallowing your delicious creamy cum. She loves sticking her tongue up your bumhole. She loves breastfeeding you, and being spanked by you, and tit-wanking you, and French kissing you! Mummy loves it when you do whatever you want to her, but most of all, Mummy loves it when your big hard prick is deep inside her!"

She broke off and took my head in both her hands, softly pulling her teat from my mouth and looking me straight in the eye with more lust than I had seen there in ages. "Mummy needs her perfect, handsome Thomas to be ever such a good boy and stick his big hard willy up her tight pussy. Please fuck me, Thomas! Fuck me good and hard!"

Mum was panting again like some kind of animal, and the red-lust I still saw in her eyes told me that if I didn't fuck her right now, she'd probably only try to rape me anyway, so I smiled back at her and gently replied, "OK Mummy. Lie back and spread your cunt."

"YES!" Mum gasped, almost throwing me off the bed in her eagerness to stretch out on it. She flung her legs as wide as she could, then yanked her pussy lips apart with an obscenely sexy squelch that told me she was ready for one hell of a pounding. "Come on, honey! Fuck Mummy. Fuck Mummy, RIGHT NOW!"

I saw no reason to delay. Mother's juicy snatch was a truly gorgeous sight to behold at any time, but right now my own pulsating rod needed to be buried deep inside it, so I quickly lay on top of my mother and drove my penis into her to the root in one go.

"Thomas!" Mum cried in ecstasy. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck Mummy's tight pussy!"

It certainly was tight. All that exercise Mum did wasn't without its benefits, and her pelvic floor was like a teenager's. Her vaginal muscles gripped my swollen member like a close-fitting glove as I squeezed it back and forth into the place I'd come from. Eighteen years ago I had emerged from this wonderful quim, and right now I was doing my level best to get back inside it again. My own pace increased as Mum starting bucking beneath me, relishing every slamming thrust of my hips, driving my steely shaft into her like a battering ram. I pummelled her for all I was worth, my ass flying up and down like a yo-yo as I strove to pump my aching penis as deep as possible into my stunning mother. I grabbed her bouncing tits and mashed them between my fingers, squeezing her nipples and driving her to fresh heights of pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nothing's Too Much Trouble Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds