• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Black Book Diary Entry: Wilma

Black Book Diary Entry: Wilma

I worked with Wilma. She was a store manager for one of our retail stores and I was the inventory control accountant. It was my job to take a physical inventory once a month.

We had three retail stores spread throughout the city. We sold collectible items of very high quality and value, numismatic and philatelic items of interest, coins and stamps, some of which sold for tens of thousands of dollars. In addition we sold all the collectible accessories that went with it, coin holders, stamp albums, hinges, tweezers, magnifying glasses, et al. A time consuming task, taking the inventory of each store took several hours.

Normally women don't confess their age but, for some reason, Wilma told me that she was 42-years-old. She looked younger, thirty-something and I had figured she was in her late thirties. I found out later that she was 45-years-old. Wow, definitely, she didn't look that, didn't even look 42-years-old.

At the time, I was 27-years-old. This was the second time that I was attracted to an older woman, the first older woman I was attracted to was Gertrude, but that's another story for another time. Just as in the case of Gertrude, Wilma was old enough to be my Mom, aunt, or really big and older sister.

More interested in women my age, I really didn't think much of Wilma, other than I thought that she was very pretty, of course, and had a hot body. She was 5'6" and 120 pounds, but she was so much older than me. I figured she'd never be interested in someone my age. Boy, was I wrong. She was a horny little thing.

Hanging around the store taking an inventory, especially when the store wasn't all that busy, Wilma helped me count some of the merchandise and, of course, we'd get to talking, teasing, fooling around, and shooting innuendoes back and forth. Other than she was fun and funny, truly, I didn't think anything of it. I just figured she was friendly, is all, and had a great personality.

She said she used to be a dancer when she was younger, another lifetime ago. She said that she used to enjoy playing tennis at the country club. I figured she was making that up about the country club, because even though she was articulate and intelligent, she didn't look the country club type. A tough broad, she was a little rough around the edges.

I figured her for a local city girl and I was right. She was a local city girl who married well and then divorced terribly. Controlled most of her life by a powerful man, her story was a sad story.

She did have great hair and nice legs, though, a great smile, and pretty eyes. I liked her. I thought she was fun and interesting, and when I wasn't around her, something weird happened. I missed her.

She was a Gemini. Immediately, with me being a Leo the lion, we hit it off. Every day when I collected the daily cash receipts, she told me a joke. She was funny. She was fun. After already being married for nearly half a dozen years, my wife had stopped being fun and funny.

Wilma was my diversion. Every day I looked forward to seeing her and hearing her new joke of the day and it was always the kind of joke that really didn't make me laugh until later, when I was thinking about her and remembering her joke. Suddenly, sitting in my car driving home, I'd be laughing my ass off over the joke that Wilma told me.

Only, this day was different. There wasn't a soul in the store. It was dead. She was leaning over the counter watching me take the end of month inventory. When I stood from my squatting position, I could see right down her open top. Her entire bra was visible. She looked down at her open top and without reaching to fix it, she looked up at me and smiled. Well, that's enough for a guy my age, someone with more testosterone than sense, to ask her to marry him.

Not being much of a sports fan, she told me that she had been married to a very famous sportswriter, that is, until he dumped her for a 23-year-old bimbo. Even though she told me his name, I had no idea who he was, until I told my football friends and they asked me to get his autograph and asked me to see if I could get tickets to a game.

Her older son followed in Daddy's footsteps and became a broadcaster of baseball, football, basketball, and hockey. Only, as soon as his father died, those in charge, those who hated the father, took it out on the son. They pulled the rug out from under him and didn't renew his contract. No longer a big time sportscaster for professional sports, he was demoted to doing college games.

Only, I kind of got the feeling, after she confessed so much to me about her personal life, that she wanted to use me to get back at her ex-husband. Hey, I wasn't about to complain. I like being used and abused, especially when we're both naked and especially when the user and abuser looked as good as she did.

She invited me down to her beach house and said that we could walk to the beach from her house. Her husband got most everything else, the main house, the boat, the cars, and most of the money. Both their sons were adults, so there wasn't alimony or child support involved. It turned out that her husband was a very powerful and scary man with connections to the Irish mob. I had no idea I was playing with fire by playing with her.

She invited down for the weekend, only I'd be lucky to get away for the day. I was a married man and she knew that I was married. Yet, both of us seemed to forget that one small issue. I lied to my wife that I had to work all day Saturday, so down to her house I drove with my change of clothes bag stashed in the trunk of my car.

I showed up at her door early Saturday morning and she showed me her house. It was more like a beach cottage actually, with one bedroom and one bath. It was a cute little place with plenty of room for two, should she ever decide to have someone live with her. Only, I was just interested in having some extramarital fun with Wilma and not marry her. Definitely, she was too old for me.

There was no place to change into my bathing suit but in her small bathroom, so I opted for the bedroom. Only, she walked in on me when I was totally naked. That was embarrassing and exciting. I figured she'd apologize and walk out of the room. Instead, she stayed there and changed into her bikini.

Of course, once she was naked, I was all over her sexy body. I made love to her right there on the bed. After we had sex and she confessed to me that she didn't do oral sex, had never gone done on her husband, which may explain why he dumped her for a 23-year-old, someone who would. She said that her husband had never given her oral sex either. Wow.

She had been married to the man for 25 years. You would have thought in a moment of passion either one of the other or both would have, at least, tried it. Go figure.

So, I took it upon myself to do the honorable duty. I went down on her, I licked and fingered her pussy, only she didn't have an orgasm. She was nervous.

I suspect she was nervous because she may have been frightened that she'd have to reciprocate the favor and blow me. I told her she didn't have to blow me, but she said she wanted to try it. Only, it was exciting to watch this older woman put my cock in her mouth.

Unfortunately, she was terrible at sucking cock. She was a dabbler and it was the worse blowjob I ever had in my life. She put it in her mouth twice but didn't really know what else to do with it, other than to touch it a few times with her tongue.

Much like all the rest of the women in my life, I wonder whatever happened to her and where she is now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Black Book Diary Entry: Wilma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds