• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Neighbor Calls

A Neighbor Calls

I was out in the garden last summer laid out on a lounger. Our garden is fairly private, so I had taken off my bikini top and was sunbathing topless.

I closed my eyes and relaxed in the summer heat. When I reopened them I was glad I was wearing my sunglasses because a man was stood watching from the bedroom window of the house backing on to ours.

He was being very blatant about it, but I was so comfortable that I was damned if I was going to move. Although his house backs on to ours I've never spoken to him, but one of my friends told me that because of his good looks he thinks he's god's gift to women.

After a while the situation began to get to me. I'm quite a shy girl, so the experience of having a stranger ogling my tits was a new one and I began to feel rather fruity.

He'd been there a while when suddenly his wife appeared alongside him. I thought she might be annoyed, but she seemed to find it amusing and looked as though she was teasing him. He ended up stood behind her and I could clearly see that he had his hands under her T-shirt feeling her tits. Then his hands moved downwards and I guess he was pulling her knickers down, because a few seconds later she gave a sudden gasp and I realised he had slipped his prick into her. She ended up leaning forward with her elbows resting on the window sill while he shafted her from behind.

I lay motionless while this was going on. I knew I was wet through between my legs and I was desperate to slip my hand down there and bring myself off, but I just couldn't do it. So I watched transfixed as his wife pushed back against him as he thrust into her.

I squirmed in my seat as I watched them fucking away, and my pussy spasmed as I clearly saw his face contort as he erupted inside her.

The next day I was in the kitchen when there was a knock at the back door. I went to the door and it was our neighbour. He asked if he could borrow some sugar. That was so corny that I had to smile, but of course I said yes.

He followed me into the kitchen and as I was pouring some sugar into a cup he said "You knew I was watching you the other day and I bet you knew that when I was shafting my wife I was imagining it was you."

I turned to face him and told him that I didn't know what he meant. He just smiled at that and began to move towards me. I thought he was going to try and kiss me, so I got a surprise when he dropped to his knees in front of me. He pushed up my skirt and his mouth went straight to the top of my legs and he began to nibble at my pussy through my knickers.

His hands slid up the back of my legs and began to squeeze my bum. When he started to pull my knickers down I realised I was powerless to stop him; in fact I raised one foot so that it was easier for him to take them off. He smiled up at me as he removed them and stuffed them in his pocket.

"What nice, sexy knickers" he said. They were lacy white ones, with little pink bows at the sides, and really I should have felt guilty because my husband had bought them as a present.

He then picked me up, lifted me up onto the kitchen unit and spread my legs. He unfastened his trousers and took out his prick. It wasn't overlong, but it was very thick and very erect.

"Now I'm going to fuck your cunt," he said and he positioned his prick against my fanny lips.

"You say that," he said.

"You're going to fuck my cunt." I whispered into his ear.

"Louder" he demanded.

"Please fuck my cunt," I said, and he slid his prick into my very wet fanny.

He fucked me with long, hard strokes while I gasped and groaned. He pulled my blouse open, unfastened my bra and gave it a tug so that my tits spilled out. He put his head down and began to suck hungrily at my nipples.

After fucking me for a while longer, he picked me up and, with his prick still inside me, he carried me across and laid me on the dining room table. He then moved my legs so that my feet were over his shoulder. I love that position because penetration is so deep. When I began to orgasm he urged me to make a noise and I shuddered and squealed my way through the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced. Finally he thrust deep into me and pumped what felt like a river of sperm into me.

After a while we got dressed and it seemed to be just in time because my husband, Paul, came in. I introduced him to our neighbour who explained about the sugar and began to chat to Paul. I could see that Paul wasn't really paying much attention to what he was saying. I realised that he was staring at our neighbours pocket and my heart gave a lurch as I saw that my knickers were hanging out of them. There was no way you could mistake them for a handkerchief as one of the pink bows was visible, and I knew that Paul would recognise them straight away.

When he'd gone Paul demanded to know what had been going on. I told him I'd loaned him some sugar that was all, but he said that was a lie and that our neighbour looked like the cat who'd just got the cream.

He backed me into a corner, pulled my skirt up and stuck his hand between my legs. Of course I was knickerless, my cunt was wet and gaping after the fucking I'd just received and there was sperm running down the inside of my thighs.

"Tell the truth Kim," Paul said. "You've just been fucked haven't you?"

I couldn't say anything, but just nodded dumbly.

He made me take off my skirt and stand by the dining room table. He went away and when he came back he had an 18-inch ruler in his hand. A few minutes earlier I had been fucked on that table, now I was made to bend over with my elbows resting on the table.

The first blow landed squarely on my backside and made me cry out with pain. The second blow was just as bad and I asked him how many I was going to get. He said it would be six, plus an extra two for asking.

At the end of the eight strokes I collapsed across the table. Then I heard my husband unzipping himself and I knew what was coming next. His stiff prick nudged against my fanny lips and he began to push it deep into my cunt. He must have been very excited because he only gave a couple of thrusts, then groaned as he added his load of spunk to the store already inside my fanny. Then he withdrew and left me draped across the table in a most unladylike manner.

After a while I straightened myself up and went upstairs. My husband was waiting. He was laid on the bed and told me to suck his prick until it was hard. I went down on him and took his prick deep into the back of my mouth.

When he was hard I straddled him and slowly lowered my aching hole onto his penis. While he lay there I moved rhythmically up and down. He moved my fingers to my clit, so I began to rub myself and he told me to tell him what really happened. When I described how our neighbours thick cock had minutes earlier been enjoying the cunt he was now fucking he became very excited and shot another load of spunk into me. I kept on rubbing myself and soon reached another memorable climax.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Neighbor Calls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds