• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Candy Chronicles Ch. 02

The Candy Chronicles Ch. 02

Chapter 2: Candy Gets a Taste of Black

Friday Night - April 10th, 1998

Seoul, Korea

It was close to midnight when we caught a cab that took us to the infamous "Hill" in Itaewon, which was the primary international tourist district of Seoul and the hill was the focal point for the nightlife. There was a rowdy looking crowd of partiers waiting for cabs on the street corner where we stopped. Three young white GIs crowded around the cab as I climbed out first. I turned back to help Candy from the cab, and as she slid out, her dress was hiked up in front exposing her pussy.

"Damn! She ain't got no panties on!" said one of the awestruck soldiers, who was wearing a Dallas Cowboy jersey.

Candy seemed to intentionally let her legs linger slightly parted before slowly standing up so that her dress fell back in place.

"That's a nice looking pussy, honey!" said this tall blonde kid who couldn't have been more than 19 or 20.

Candy smiled and waved to him, and then we started walking away.

"Maybe we should be going where they're going," said one of the guys behind us.

As we began to weave through the crowd, I glanced back to see if they were going to follow us, but it appeared they were getting in the cab.

"Wow, those guys saw my pussy!" she said excitedly into my ear as we began to make our way up the main alley.

"Yeah, I think you gave them a pretty good look at it too," I said feeling a little turned on knowing they had seen her pussy.

"It was kind of fun," she said glancing back.

I chuckled. "Well you could give them more than just a look if you want."

She smiled. "I did think about it," she admitted as she leaned close to my ear. "One of them was kind of handsome, but they were too young. Besides, I know you want me to do it with a black guy tonight."

I smiled and squeezed her hand. "As hot as you look, it shouldn't take long to find one," I said as I noticed several guys whip their heads around to get a better look at her as we passed them.

She smiled. "I hope you're right," she said as we reach the main intersection. "So where we going?"

Straight ahead was the King Club and to the left was the side alley leading up to the top of the hill. "I thought we'd go up to the top of the hill first and see what's happening there."

She smiled and nodded. "Just lead the way."

So I took her hand and we started up the hill. I felt both excited and nervous escorting my sexy wife with her turning heads the whole way. I certainly wasn't use to her getting so much attention, but then this was what I wanted, wasn't it?

"Everyone's looking at me," she said as we started weaving through the mostly drunken crowd as we headed towards the top of the hill.

She was right. Even a couple of the hookers lingering in the doorway of one of the "juicy bars" gave her a long look. She certainly could have passed for one of them with the way I had her dressed. She had almost always dressed so conservatively when we went out, so it was a real turn on to see her dressed like this out in public. We had definitely never done anything like this before, and I knew instinctively that this night would change our lives forever.

The alley became more and more crowded the higher we climbed, and heads were turning all over the place as we reached the top of the hill where most of the bars were. I was also hearing some pretty crude comments some of the guys were making as we passed them, which wasn't a big surprise, but still it made me a little uneasy because they were saying those things about my wife.

The top of the hill pretty much turned into a drunken street party starting at around midnight on the weekends when the weather was warm like this. There were several popular clubs up here, plus a number of smaller clubs and Soju houses, which sold these "kettles" containing a potent mixture of Soju and fruit juice. There was plenty to do and see up on top of the hill with its festival-type atmosphere. Sometimes this alley stayed packed until three or four o'clock in the morning, and the crowd could get pretty rowdy at times, and there were usually at least a few fights every night.

As I looked around it appeared to be mostly a younger crowd of all races but fewer blacks than other races. I suspected most of the blacks were inside the big dance clubs. I knew many flocked to the Liberty Club after the clubs on base closed down.

I quickly scanned the crowd hoping to spot a group of black guys I could parade her past. I noticed up ahead on the left several were gathered around the entrance to one of the "closet" sized clubs. They were drinking beer and obviously a little drunk as they eyed the crowd, cat-calling to women who went past them.

I took a deep breath and then guided Candy through the crowd so we would pass directly in front of them. They were making comments about her as we approached.

"Damn, look at that fine Korean bitch coming this way!" said one of the guys.

"God damn, she fine alright," said another.

"Mmmm, I wouldn't mine getting me some of that!" said this tall wide shouldered guy in a deep, husky voice as we moved parallel to where they were standing. It was obvious he said it loud enough so that we could hear him. Then he smiled at me as he cut a glance at Candy. "How y'all doing tonight?" he said politely with a hint of a southern accent.

I smiled and nodded. "Doing good...how about you guys?" I said noticing this guy had to be at least 6'5" with a barrel chest and thick forearms and thighs.

"We're just out here looking for a little fun, my man," said the big guy as he leaned his head down to look at Candy's ass as we passed. He wasn't bad looking either. His skin was dark and he had a shaved head, and he was wearing jeans and a collared brown shirt that really showed off his forearms.

Candy tightened her grip on my hand, and I wasn't quite sure what kind of signal she was trying to send me, but I sensed this was an opportunity we just couldn't pass up. I swallowed hard as I stopped and turned her around and guided her a few steps back down in front of the big guy. "Hey, you know where the Liberty Club is?" I asked thinking that asking for directions was a good excuse to start a conversation with these guys.

The big guy smiled at me, but he could hardly keep his eyes off of Candy. "It's just up the hill there on the left. You have to go up the stairs. It's on the second floor," he said stepping closer to us. "I can show you if you'd like?"

I nodded. "Sure," I said trying not to appear nervous. "If you don't mind?"

"No problem," he said grinning. "I was just thinking about heading that way my damn self...and my name is Andre."

"Pete," I said shaking his hand. "And this is Candy."

"Nice meeting you Andre," said Candy smiling at him as she shook his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine," he said as he casually slipped an arm around her waist as he started guiding us up the hill."

I glanced back and saw that all his friends were grinning and slapping hands as if Andre had just scored.

"So, y'all ever been to the Liberty Club before?" asked Andre as I noticed he was eyeing her breasts with their hard nipples clearly standing out beneath the thin material of her dress.

"No," I lied. "But we heard it was a pretty good place to go on the weekends."

He chuckled. "I suppose that's true, but you might want to think twice about taking this fine thing into the Liberty Club, especially this time of the night," he said as he seemed to tighten his grip on her waist pulling her closer to him.

"Why's that?" I asked as my stomach felt like butterflies were doing flip-flops inside.

He leaned closer. "Cause there's a lot of horny brothers up there, and they would be all over your little honey here as soon as she walked in the door."

"Guys are really going to be all over me?" asked Candy as she suddenly stopped walking, letting her hand slide around his waist as she looked at him. Gosh, he was a full foot taller than her.

He smiled at her. She had stopped right in the middle of the main thoroughfare. "Yeah honey. They will definitely be trying to get some of this fine ass of yours," he said guiding her off to the side before she could get run over by a couple of young Hispanic guys that were charging up the hill in a hurry. I noticed his hand had casually drifted down to her butt, and he was lightly gripping her ass.

"Then it sounds like maybe we can have fun in there," she said smiling at him as she looked up into his eyes. Gosh, she was actually flirting with him.

He smiled and was about to say something when a beer bottle suddenly shatter just up the hill from us. The crowd immediately backed up towards us, and a young white guy bumped into Candy pushing her against Andre.

Suddenly there was yelling and pushing and then fighting further up the hill. Some sort of a street brawl had broken out and there seemed to be guys fighting all over the place and moving down the hill towards us. My first instinct was to protect Candy, but Andre immediately grabbed on to her and shielded her with his body as he practically carried her off to the side out of the way. Then with a quick wave to me he pulled her into a narrow side alley and out of my view.

I took one look at the melee coming down the hill behind the fleeing crowd, and I knew I needed to get out of the main alley too. I actually had to push my way through and jump over this tall skinny dude who flopped to the street beside me. Then, I ducked into the side alley after Candy and Andre.

I didn't see them initially so moved up the alley a ways and saw that they had stopped just beyond a darkened corner. To my surprise, they were actually kissing. I had never seen her kiss another man and here she was locked in a passionate kiss with this black guy she had only just met. He was also nearly twice her size and seemed to almost smother her with his big body as he pulled her against him.

I stood there for a long moment watching in disbelief. They were really getting into it...both of them, and I noticed his big hands had slipped beneath the back of her dress and were cupping her bare buttocks.

I could hear chaos behind me in the main alley but my eyes were locked on my sexy wife making out with this black guy. His hands were all over her, pawing her ass and while also pulling down the front of her dress cupping her breasts. She was obviously getting more and more turned on, so it didn't surprise me to see her rubbing his crotch and then unzipping his fly.

I didn't know if I should say something and let them know I was standing there or if I should just back away and leave them alone. He already had her dress pushed up around her waist, so part of me was worried that someone else would walk up and see what they were doing.

I took a few steps back so I could see back in the main alley. I could hear shouts and an MP's whistle blowing in the distance. I definitely didn't want to go back out there, so I eased back to where I could see what Candy and Andre were doing. To my surprise, she had sunk to her knees in front of him and was giving him a blow job! I was stunned. This was certainly what I had wanted, but still it was shocking to see for real, especially her doing something like this in an alley on the hill.

He noticed me standing there and smiled and shrugged as if saying this was her doing not his. I also smiled and shrugged trying to relay that I was okay with it. He nodded and grabbed a handful of her hair and appeared to thrust into her mouth. She was really getting into it too, and didn't appear to be at all concern with where she was at or the fact that her dress was up around her waist.

I turned around and motioned to him that I would keep an eye out for anyone coming into the alley and he smiled and nodded. I eased back to the corner where I could see into the main alley. Directly in front of the entrance to the narrow alley we were in I saw Korean guy with a bloody nose talking to this heavy set black MP and pointing up the hill. There were also continued shouts from further up the hill. The MP must has caught me out of the corner of his eye, because he suddenly looked in my direction for several long seconds before turning his attention back to the Korean guy.

I quickly stepped back out of sight, and when I turned my attention back to my wife, I got another shock. She was now on her feet and bent over with her hands against the wall and her dress hiked above her waist as he moved up behind her pushing his huge black dick between her pale buttocks. I couldn't believe he was going to fuck her right here in the alley!

It seemed to take some effort and even some help from her, but he appeared to slowly work his dick inside of her. I was mesmerized by what I was witnessing. He took it very slow at first as he began easing back and forth, appearing to push deeper into her with each thrust forward, while gradually speeding up his tempo.

She clearly liked it and groaned and threw her head back when he sudden slammed roughly into her. Then, she seemed to completely lose it when he began to thrust wildly into her. I had never seen her carry on like this. I mean she was fairly animated when I fucked her, but she was practically crying out with obvious pleasure with each of his thrusts.

He didn't last long though before I saw his body stiffened, and he gripped her hips and made one last hard thrust into her as he appeared to shoot his load inside of her. She was bucking wildly and pushing back against him as he came. She just looked like such a wild slut bent over getting fucked like this in the alley.

He held onto her for another long moment as his breathing began to return to normal. Then, he looked in my direction and smiled. "You want some of this too?" he asked as he let his glistening dick slip from inside of her and quickly tucked it back into his pants.

I was about to say I did when the heavy set black MP I had seen in the main alley stepped past me. "Hell yeah, I want some of that!" he said grinning as he unbuckled his pants while moving towards her.

"Come and get it then. She's obviously ready for more," Andre said as he gave her butt a light slap before moving away from her.

I thought she might object to Andre offering her to the MP, but she didn't even move, staying bent over with her ass uplifted and ready for the taking.

The MP immediately moved up behind her as he pushed his BDU pants down to his knees.

"Thanks Pete! I hope we can do this again sometime," said Andre slapping my shoulder and grinning at me as he headed on past me and back to the main alley.

Meanwhile, the MP already had his thick brown dick out and was beginning to work it inside of her. Then he gripped her hips and thrust roughly inside of her causing her groan and throw her head back.

"Damn! You are ready to fuck," he said grinning. Then he looked over at me. "Why don't give us a little privacy here and go make sure no one interrupts us?"

I swallowed hard and nodded and then slowly backed away and moved to the entrance to the small alley, hoping I could make sure no one else entered the alley. I hated leaving her alone with him, mostly because I wanted to see him fuck her.

The seconds seem to drag by. I was about to go check on them when the MP came around the corner with a wide grin on his face.

"Damn, that was some good pussy, my man," said the MP as he started moving past me. "You might as well go take a turn too. She acts like she ready for more."

"I just might do that," I said noticing "Johnson" was stenciled on to his name tag and he had sergeant stripes on his collar.

As Sergeant Johnson headed back into the main alley, I hurried back to check on Candy. Surprisingly she was still bent over and leaning against the wall as if ready to get fucked again, and I suppose maybe she was. She groaned and wiggled her butt seductively when I moved up behind her and slid my hands over her ass.

Then, she glanced back at me and a look of surprise came on to her face. "Oh, I thought you were one of Andre's friends."

"One of Andre's friends?" I asked.

"He said he might send one of his friends," she said wiggling back against me.

I glanced back up the alley just to make sure there was no one watching us, and then without a word, I pulled my dick out and thrust it into her hot juicy pussy. I was so turned on I barely made two thrust before shooting my load. As I let out a loud groan, she wiggled back against me trying to finish me off. Gosh, it was one hell of an orgasm!

As I began to calm back down, I started getting a little nervous about someone catching us. Finally, I ease my dick out of her and tucked it back into my pants. "Maybe we should get going, honey," I suggested as I eased her dress back down.

"What about Andre's friend?" she asked as she stood up straight and glanced back up the alley. Her face was red and streaked with sweat.

"Maybe you can do his friend next time," I suggested, realizing she seemed perfectly willing to have sex with another guy.

She shrugged. "I guess that would be okay."

I helped straightened her up a bit and then guided her back to the main alley. The fight had been broken up, but the crowd had thinned out quite a bit. We quickly turned to the right and started back down the hill. I felt a little uneasy about bumping into Andre or Sergeant Johnson, but saw neither. She was drawing a lot of looks, but no one stopped us, and we were able to catch a cab at the bottom of the hill. Ten minutes later we were back in our apartment reflecting on the unbelievable night we had just had. She had gotten her first taste of sex with black guys, and I had a strong feeling it wouldn't be her last either.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Candy Chronicles Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 373 milliseconds