• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • We Made A Really Big Mistake

We Made A Really Big Mistake

1234

I want to thank Wolf Vixen for her help with catching all my errors. This story is all fiction but asks the question "What would you do if." Some will like it, others won't because everyone has their own tastes and ideas of what is right.

I can't believe I actually did it. I'd been drinking but wasn't drunk, or did I do it out of revenge because my wife was cheating on me, quite the contrary. Our sex life before this was completely satisfying and we usually did it four times a week even with a three year old in the house. I wasn't unhappy and wasn't out there looking for an affair, it just happened; or that's what I've been telling myself for the last two months. Now I can't even look my wife in the eye, I'm depressed as hell and considering telling her what I did, even though it'll probably end my marriage.

I know what you're saying, why fuck up a good marriage because of a one-time lapse in judgment, especially since I don't plan on making that mistake ever again. But with my wife, Shannon, it's black or white and no gray areas. Once a cheater always a cheater is her motto.

Hell it was over before I even finished, but I guess that wouldn't make any difference to my wife if she was to find out, but there's no way that's ever going to happen. The woman in question is three states away and will never in a million years run into her. Hell, I only met her twice and how she talked me into doing it I'll never know. I was supposed to be helping her out and now I've put my marriage in the toilet in the process.

I know I'm babbling on, but I don't know what to do anymore and my wife keeps asking me what the heck is wrong with me and why don't I love her anymore. You see the worst part about this whole thing, is every time I try to perform in bed now I go limp. I've tried everything, even getting drunk to block out what I did but nothing works, literally. All in all, I've basically fucked up my life but good.

Shannon and I had been happily married for five years. I met her when she was on the rebound from a boyfriend she dumped for cheating on her; sound familiar? She had gone with the guy for almost a year and they were getting serious. Then he did a typical stupid guy thing. Went to a stag, got drunk and one of the strippers gave him a blowjob. Somehow it got back to Shannon, one of the other guys opened his big mouth, and she dropped him like a hot potato. It happened so fast he never saw it coming. No discussion, no sympathy, she just slammed the door and they were history.

We met at a party and had a pretty good time that night. So much so, we started going out and within three months were exclusive. She saw me about two weeks later having coffee with an old girl friend. She never said a thing about it until Friday night when I tried to get a little friendly. She'd been cool all evening and when I tried to kiss her she stopped me.

"You sure it's me you want to be kissing? Maybe you'd prefer someone a little taller with, lets say, blonde hair." Shannon has dark brown hair.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I saw you out with your ex-girl friend Steve. What am I, not enough woman for you all of a sudden? What are you doing? Getting a little extra from her on the side when I'm at class? You men are all alike. You just can't keep your dick in your pants can you?" she screamed at me.

I just stared at her in amazement.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked for the second time.

"I saw you Steve. I saw you with Tammy Tuesday night. Do you deny it?" she, now said standing with her arms crossed in front of her.

"No, I was having a cup of coffee with her, that's all. I stopped in, saw her sitting there and went over to say hi. There was no kissing and I sure as hell didn't screw her on the damn table," I said more than annoyed. "Why in the hell didn't you just come up and say something right then and there instead of letting it fester all week? For Christ's sake, I love you Shannon, I'd never cheat on you," I said giving her a big hug. "If you want, we'll go see Tammy together and you can get her side of it, if that's what it takes."

"I'm sorry Steve," Shannon said looking into my eyes. "It's just that I didn't want to get hooked up with a guy I can't trust again, I'm sorry," she said kissing me.

She was sorry, and she more than made it up to me that night. It wasn't makeup sex, more like rape, but I loved every minute of it.

After that night, it was never brought up again. We progressed and a year later we tied the knot in front of God and everyone. We pledged ourselves to one another and were as happy as two people could be. When Danny came along we were the family we'd both dreamed of. The only thing that was missing was the cute little house with the white picket fence and we got that a year and a half later. Damn it, we had it all.

With my BS in business, I was working as a coordinator between our purchasing staff and the field installation crews. I scheduled the workflow and materials to the jobsites; and was pretty good at it. I was detailed oriented and had a knack for dealing with difficult customers. I was always looking for potential problems and in that way; I was never caught off guard. We were always on time and sometimes even under budget.

The only problem was every couple of weeks I had to visit one jobsite or another. I was, at the most, gone one night maybe two. It was a small price to pay for the money I was bringing home. Shannon was working, about three quarter of the time, at a small law firm and her mother was more than happy to care for Danny when she was at work.

Sound like the perfect life? It was until my trip two months ago.

The project had just finished up and I was doing a final inspection prior to the state inspectors visit. I found a few minor problems and had to call two guys back to fix them. I called work, then Shannon and told everyone I'd be out an extra day, but not to worry I'd make sure everything was completed before I left. So now I had nothing to do for the next two days but twiddle my thumbs until the repairs and inspection were done.

The hotel had a nice bar and restaurant so at 5:30 I was sitting in the bar sipping a cool one when she walked in. She wasn't a knockout but not bad looking either. She looked to be some where around my age, twenty-eight, and even from twenty feet away you could tell she was stressed.

She sat on a stool about three down from me and ordered a glass of wine. She chugged that one down and ordered another.

"Looks like some ones not having a good day," I thought to myself as I glanced up at the TV behind the bar, watching the news.

When she started quietly sobbing, I tried hard not to pay attention, but finally when I glanced over, our eyes met and that's all it took.

"You alright?" I asked. At first she said nothing just looking at her empty wine glass before starting to sob again.

"No, I don't think I'm ever going to be alright ever again," she said softly looking at me like a puppy caught in the rain.

I knew I should have run, but being the nice guy and having a soft spot for puppies I told the bartender to get her another wine and moved over to the stool next to her.

"You ok?" I asked again.

"Not really, I'm having a really bad day and I don't know what to do," she told me.

"My name is Steve, Steve Moore," I said. "And you are?"

"Mrs. Chris Martin, or I was until a couple of hours ago," she sobbed. "Now I'm not so sure anymore," she said with tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry, I don't want to bother you with my problems."

"Don't be silly Chris, maybe I can help," I told her opening up a door I should have left closed.

We talked for the next hour and a half while she told me her tale of woe. I suggested we have dinner because I told her she shouldn't be drinking on an empty stomach. By 9:00 I'd heard it all.

Her husband, Keith, was a salesman and had been having an affair for the last couple of months with a customer he was calling on. Chris said Keith came clean and told her everything about it, but that his customer was giving him a hard time about breaking it off. She wanted to continue the affair and went so far as to threaten her husband with telling his boss about it.

"I know he didn't intentionally do it, but even now he doesn't understand what it's done to me. He keeps telling me to get over it, and that we need to move on and put it in past," she told me. "But he doesn't understand the pain it's caused me. Every time I think about it, I feel like someone's punched me in the gut. I don't know how I'm ever going to get over it?" she kept saying to me.

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut and just listened. Hell, that's all she was doing, using me as a soundboard to get it off her chest before she went nuts. By 10:30, she said it was time for her to get some sleep. She'd taken a room at the hotel if for no other reason than to try and get some sleep, because all they did at home was argue.

"Maybe I'll see you at breakfast," Chris told me as we went to our separate rooms.

I called Shannon and told her I missed her and I'd see her in two days. I don't know why, but I never said anything about Chris. Maybe it was because I thought Shannon wouldn't approve of me having that type of a discussion with another married woman, I don't know. Whatever the reason, I now wish I had said something. Maybe then it would have raised a red flag and brought me to my senses.

I did see Chris at breakfast.

"You look a lot better this morning," I said as I was just finishing my coffee.

"Thanks to you I got my first good nights sleep in a week."

"I'm glad I could help. You going back home today?" I asked.

"Nope, I've got my room for one more night and for the first time I'm starting to think straight and see how I want to handle my situation," she told me. "Maybe I'll see you later and we can talk again," Chris said with a smile.

"I'd like that. What's say we meet at the bar around 6:00?"

"It's a date," Chris replied.

"Well, I've got to go and finish my inspections today so I can get the heck out of here tomorrow morning. See you later," I said walking out.

Believe it or not, I thought nothing about meeting Chris for dinner. It was going to be nice to have a little company while out on the road. Sometimes you go a little nuts eating alone every night and spending your evenings in front of the boob tube. Little did I know Chris was developing a plan to pay her husband back for cheating on her, which I'm sad to say, included me.

The repairs and additions were all done by 3:00 that afternoon. The state inspector hit the jobsite just before 4:00 pm and was gone by 5:30 without finding a single problem; it was time to celebrate. I called the office and gave them the good news and just before 6:00 I called Shannon and told her I'd see her tomorrow.

"I've missed you so much hon," I told her. "Let's plan on going to dinner tomorrow night so get a sitter for Danny, we've got a lot to celebrate," I told her. Looking at the time, I said I had to go and would be home somewhere in the area of 2:00 pm and hung up.

When I saw Chris I was still walking on air, and even she seemed to be in a better mood tonight. We had two drinks before dinner and a bottle or two of wine with dinner. Everything was going great until Chris told me about her plan.

"I've finally figured out a way to pay Keith back for what he did," Chris told me. "He still doesn't seem to feel the full impact of what he's done and keeps telling me to get over it and for the sake of the kids to move forward, but I've got another idea," she said sipping her wine. "But Steve I'm going to need your help," she told me.

"What are you planning?" I asked.

"A little payback, something where he'll think twice before cheating on me again."

"I don't think you should go there Chris. Two wrongs don't make it right," I warned her.

"I'm not going to do it for real, I'm going to stage it, film it and send it to him," Chris said filling her wine glass again. "That's where you come in Steve."

"Chris, I've got a bad feeling about this. I don't think anything good can come of this," I said as I tried to reason with her.

"What's he going to do to me? Divorce me for cheating on him? Come on Steve, this is my one chance to let him know what it feels like to be cheated on. Besides, I'm not really going to do it, I'm only going to pretend to," she explained to me.

"Chris I know I said I would help you, but this is pushing it, besides I would never cheat on Shannon," I tried to tell her.

"And you're not going to. I've got my digital camera and we just need to get into my bed and pretend that we're doing it. This way I get my revenge and you keep your virtue intact. Come on Steve, it'll be fun," Chris said with a wicked smile. "How often do you get propositioned by a good looking blonde anyway?" she asked.

I knew I should have said no, thanked her for the nice evening and went back to my room to pack up for my flight home tomorrow, but I didn't. The more she talked the more it sounded like it was no big deal. I don't remember actually saying yes, but the next thing I knew we were in her room setting up the camera and bed.

"Steve lie on the bed so I can adjust the camera," she told me. "Pull off the blankets and just leave the sheets and pillows on the bed," she instructed as she put two books under the camera to raise it up to a height just above the bed. She tested it out taking about ten seconds of video, reviewed it and we were ready.

"I need one more glass of wine before we do this," I told Chris as I though to myself this was no big thing.

"Pour me a glass too," Chris said as she took off her jacket. "To operation revenge," she said as she held up her glass.

"Chris, let's get this over with," I told her as I started taking off my shirt.

"Steve, I hope you don't embarrass easily, because I'm going to have to remove my top to make it look real," she said letting her skirt drop to the floor and removing her panty hose before starting to take off her blouse. "I feel so naughty," she said as she took another sip of wine.

"I feel like I'm in one of those porno movies," I told her. "Lights, action, the tape is rolling," I said with a laugh as I got down to my briefs. "Make sure you take off the sound in case one of us laughs," I told her still taking this lightly.

"Good catch," Chris said as she shut off the sound and got ready. "You get into bed first, this way I can start it and make my grand entrance," she told me. "After that, we'll just play it by ear and when we're finished, I'll just turn off the bedside light," she told me.

I got into bed and made a joke by jumping up and down on the bed yelling," get that hot body over here, we've got a lot action scenes to do in the next fifteen minutes," with a laugh, I got under the sheet.

"Steve, pull the sheet back on my side of the bed," she told me. "I've taken my bra off and I'm going to have to remove my panties too, no one goes to bed with clothes on if there going to have sex," she told me as she stood there completely naked looking at me.

"Holy shit, she's a knockout. On a scale of one to ten, her body is about an eleven. What the hell could her husband be thinking, screwing around on her, she is beautiful," I said to myself trying not to get a hard on, but was failing miserably.

"Here I come," Chris, said as she slowly strolled to the bed, pausing for a brief moment before sliding under the sheets. "Ok Steve, kiss me and make it look good and follow my lead after that," she told me as she turned a little sideways so the camera could catch all the action.

What started off as a little kiss went to one with a lot of tongue and spit after about a minute as she tossed her hair back and buried her face onto mine. When she placed my hand on her breast and told me to caress it and to twist her nipples, I never said no, or that this was going too far; but it was just a movie right? However, I was now rock hard and was starting to get more than a little hot and bothered.

We continued for another couple of minutes until Chris fed me a nipple and told me to roll my tongue around it before taking it between my lips. I followed her instructions like a star struck teenager as she started to rub my dick under the covers with her leg as I sucked on her nipples.

She laid back, spread her legs, and told me to go down between her legs like I was eating her out.

"Just put your head down there and I'll rub the back of your head like I'm getting ready to climax," she said pushing my head lower.

With my face in her crotch, I noticed it was shaved smooth and was glistening with beads of liquid as I put one hand under each butt cheek and placed my lips right on her pussy. At this point, Chris had both of her hands on my head as she now moved my lips across her cunt. I thought wouldn't it would be a lark or maybe a cruel joke to tease her a little bit, so I gave her clit a lick or two with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh my God," she said as her body shuttered. "For Christ's sake don't stop," Chris yelled to me as she increased the pressure on the back of my head.

"Now what the hell do I do?" I thought to myself and then made the wrong decision; I kept licking and now started sucking on her clit as Chris went wild thrashing below me. "It'll look real on the tape, and I can live with what I'm doing," I thought to myself.

When I pushed two fingers into her, she let loose with a scream and reached for the headboard. "Too bad we didn't have sound turn on for that scream," I said to myself as she continued climaxing as I worked on her wet pussy.

This wasn't real I kept saying to myself as I did things I knew weren't right, but I did them anyway. As I said before, "it wasn't me, it was an actor making a porno film," but that suddenly changed.

Chris was still up there in the clouds when she flipped me over, whipped out my dick and started giving me the best blowjob I'd ever had.

Oh my God, it felt so wonderful I didn't want it to end. She was taking me all the way down her throat and was almost sucking in the boys when she got down to my pubes. I kept saying to myself I was going to stop her, but I didn't. I was now caught up in the moment as I reached down and started playing with her breasts, tweaking her nipples. When I was just about ready to tell her to stop, Chris put the final nail into my coffin.

She moved up to my waist and impaled herself onto my dick, as she now played with her own clit moving up and down on me. My real brain, not the one in the head of my dick, finally kicked in, letting me know this was now cheating plain and simple but it was too late.

"Chris we can't be doing this," is all I got out before my dick started shooting off and she screamed again in ecstasy. It didn't take more than a second or two to realize what I'd done as my dick shrank immediately with Chris above me still feeling the effects of her latest orgasm. I turned off the sidelight and it was over, really over.

"Oh my God Steve, I'm so sorry, it looks like we got caught up in the excitement," Chris said looking for her robe as I started to get dressed. "It's all my fault, I should never have talked you into it," she said trying to apologize seeing that I wasn't happy.

"No, it was my own fault especially when I let it get out of hand," I told her as I put on my pants and finally my shoes. "I hope you and your husband make it, but I don't know if I'd show him that tape if I were you."

"I feel so bad about this Steve. Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of it on one hand, but I got you involved with my problems where as I should have just kept my mouth shut," she said trying to console me.

"Don't worry I'll live. But if you don't mind, I need to get back to my room and pack up for my flight home tomorrow morning."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • We Made A Really Big Mistake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds