• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Time as a Mexican Whore Ch. 11

My Time as a Mexican Whore Ch. 11

Michelle was on top in a 69 with Connie, Mark's wife as Mark was fucking Michelle's pussy as his wife alternated between licking Michelle's cunt and Mark's cock. The threesome had tried every position they could think of. The two women fucked one another first, with Michelle licking Connie's pussy and ass with such skill that Connie shook when her juices flooded Michelle's mouth. Mark had fucked Michelle's mouth and ass and now was about to shoot his load into her pussy. Just before he shot his load, he flipped Michelle over on her back and Connie moved to sit on her face. Mark's cum flooded Michelle's pussy as Connie flooded her mouth for the second time.

Michelle cleaned up, dressed and called for Carlos to take her to the next "date". The couple told her that they definitely wanted to see her again. Michelle enjoyed threesomes. She liked MFM and FMF. She hoped to soon take part in a FFF. She had come a long way from the sweet innocent wife who was abducted less than a year ago. Nine months of being a sex slave had changed her forever. She had been turned into a whore and now that she was back in Dallas, it was so much better than Mexico, but she was still a whore and would probably always be.

Michelle had agreed to work for Kim as a condition for her release and she knew that Victor would enforce that. He not only was connected in Mexico, but also had many ties in Dallas.

When she got in the car, Carlos informed her that Kim wanted her to come back to her office before her next trick. Michelle felt a sinking sensation. Something was wrong, she just knew it.

What she didn't know was that Kim had Carlos pick up Melissa, Michelle's younger sister, just a little after he had dropped Michelle off at the couple's house.

Carlos had told Melissa that all he knew was that Kim told him it was important for her sister that she come. Melissa left her fiance' a note that she would be back later.

When she arrived at Kim's office, Kim had set up a video for her to watch. "Have you ever seen any of Michelle's movies?" Kim asked.

Melissa told her that she knew Michelle had been kidnapped and raped and forced "to do all sorts of horrible things."

Kim said, "At first it was hard for her, but she soon grew to love it. Let me show you one of her videos."

Melissa watched as Michelle was dressed like a whore, intentionally seducing the men in the film, choosing which one would fuck her first. She couldn't watch any more and asked Kim to turn it off. Kim turned down the volume some, but left in on.

"I wanted you to see it, because I want to ask you to work for me," Kim stated to Melissa.

"I know that Michelle works for you, but I'm not sure exactly what she does," Melissa replied.

"Michelle loved her time in Mexico so much, she now works for me as an escort," Kim told her.

"But what exactly does she do?" Melissa wanted to know what Michelle had kept from her.

"Well, she meets with nice men, sometimes men and women, and provides a service for them," Kim replied.

"What kind of service?"

"Whatever they want, she makes them feel real good," Kim continued.

"You don't mean some kind of sexual service, do you?"

"Well, yes. She really enjoys it and makes excellent money," Kim informed Melissa.

"And you want me to do that?"

"Yes, you will be perfect for the service, you are so pretty, so beautiful, they will love you!" Kim encouraged her.

"I could never do that! I am engaged to be married. And, anyway I would never do anything like that at all!" Melissa told Kim emphatically.

"You think your sister is bad?"

"No, I love her and well she has gone through some horrible things. But I will never do any sexual things for money," Melissa insisted.

"You've had sex, haven't you?" Kim inquired. "Did you like it?"

"Well, yes. But only with my fiance'. He was the first and will be the only!" Melissa got up to leave.

"Sit back down, honey. I want you to work for me. I asked you nicely. And you will work for me, one way or another," Kim firmly said.

"I never will! I hate you! And I don't believe what you said about my sister!" Melissa was redfaced and her eyes were tearing.

"Well then, go with Carlos. I will talk to you later."

Melissa stormed out of Kim's office and sat in the back seat of the car. Carlos came out in a couple of minutes and drove her away.

"Where are you going, you're going the wrong way!" Melissa told Carlos.

"I've got to pick up Michelle first," he said quietly.

He drove to an old building in the warehouse district. Melissa had no idea of where she was.

"Michelle is in here?" she asked.

"Come with me and we will get her." Carlos was insistent and took Melissa by the arm and walked her to the door. He knocked on the door. A large man opened the door and pulled Melissa inside. It all happened so quick she didn't realize what was happening. Several men were inside and Melissa's heart leaped in her chest as she saw a mattress on the floor in the middle of the room. Bright lights were around all around it.

The men dragged Melissa kicking and screaming to the mattress. They held her as they ripped off her clothes and threw her on the mattress.

Back to Michelle.

After taking Melissa to the wearhouse he picked up Michelle and took her to Kim's office. Inside Kim's office, Kim had Michelle give her the money and strip as she told her how the date with the couple had gone.

Kim pulled her skirt up. "I need relief, get on your knees and put your hands behind your back."

Michelle did as she was told. Carlos came up behind her, tied her wrists and ankles together, dropped his pants and began rubbing his cock on her pussy.

As Michelle licked and tongued Kim, Carlos penetrated Michelle. She was being fucked on both ends. Kim held her head and pulled her face deep into her wet pussy.

"You remember that I have asked you several times to get Melissa to work for me." Michelle shook her head 'yes' as Kim continued to hold her head.

"You didn't want her to and never would even ask her," Kim continued.

"Tonight I asked her. I believe she has decided to work for me." Michelle stopped licking and looked up at Kim.

"No!" Michelle shouted.

"Yes!" Kim replied. She held Michelle's head as she made a call. "Put the phone near her," Kim instructed. She then put the call on "speaker".

Michelle could hear the sounds of rough sex and then she heard Melissa's voice pleading, "no, please no, please help me, please....." The words turned to sobs.

Kim left the speaker on. Carlos continued fucking Michelle, pumping her hard.

Kim held Michelle's face as she looked her straight in the eyes. "They've been at it for almost an hour already. They only started with twelve men, but others have come now. She won't be home tonight. You know how it is. Initiation is a bitch."

"Never tell me 'no'. From now on you will always do exactly as I tell you, understand?" Kim was stern and heartless.

"I didn't tell you to stop eating me, get back to it if you know what's good for Melissa." Kim held Michelle's face to her pussy. Her juices soon flooded Michelle's mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Time as a Mexican Whore Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds