• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confessions of a Blackmailed Widow Ch. 04

Confessions of a Blackmailed Widow Ch. 04

Anita leads me back into the alley, my arms still secured behind my back, my shoulders aching and numb. She stops before opening the hatch of her SUV, looks at me with an evil grin on her face, and says "Oh my, what was I thinking? I can't take you shopping looking like that. You wait right here and I'll go get you something to wear on our shopping trip."

Without waiting to hear my response, nor needing one, Anita takes the leash attached to my collar and ties it off on the rear door handle, preventing me from leaving the side of the car. This simple act also prevents me from being able to hide should anyone pass the alley and look down towards me. I watch in distress as Anita then returns to the tattoo parlor we just came from.

Alone in the alley, as my nervousness builds, my arousal builds as well - a side-effect of my new piercings. I spread my legs apart slightly, hoping to relieve some of the pressure on my pierced clit, but my laced up vulva prevents any relief in that area. I try to slow my breathing, close my eyes and think of anything that will reduce my arousal, but nothing works. I desperately feel the need to cum, but I know I can't, not without punishment. I groan in agony over my plight.

I hear the door open behind me, and Anita walks out carrying a small bag. Without saying a word, she releases my arm bindings, which I welcome with a huge sigh of relief. I rub my shoulders to try to bring life back to the, yet my arms feel like dead weights hanging from my body. Anita then releases the leash from my collar and hands me the bag. "Get dressed, bitch, and do it fast."

I take the bag and empty the contents on the hood of the SUV. The first thing I pull out is a bright red, rubbery tube top. I want to protest, but I know that will only bring punishment, so I pull the top over my head and over my breasts, trying to adjust it into place. The top is one size to small - on purpose, I'm certain - and does little to hide my nipple cages and barbells. If anything, the way the top squeezes against my breasts actually highlights my sensitive nipples. Next is what I assume to be a skirt, though it is barely any larger than the tube top. The skirt is white, and made of what can only be described as thick sheer. As I step into it and pull it up to my waist, I can see hints of my laced up vulva hiding beneath the veil of the skirt. The skirt is also one size too small, and clings to my ass cheeks mercilessly. I catch a glimpse of myself in the side window of the SUV, and I look like a hooker with a hood on. Anita must have been reading my mind, because she reached up and removed the hood from my head. She then hands me the keys and tells me to drive to the mall.

Confused, I climb into the driver's side of the SUV as Anita slips into the passenger seat. "Put the window down, bitch." Anita says to me. "I want to make sure other drivers can see the slut you are."

I swallow hard, and start the SUV. As I pull out, I pray that I don't pass anyone that I know. I pull onto the highway and make my way o the mall. Along the way, I put up with the whistles and the cat calls, each occurrence reminding me of how utterly ridiculous I look. Yet I find myself almost enjoying the attention. I shrug it off as best I can, but my arousal cannot be denied.

We finally get to the mall, and Anita instructs me to park as far away from the entrance as possible. I find this confusing, but I comply. Before we exit the SUV, Anita grabs my face and turns me to face her. She takes out a tube of bright red lipstick and coats my lips with it. Next she coats my eyelids with purple eyeshadow and uses a heavy black eyeliner on my eyes. I see myself in the rear-view mirror, and I can hardly recognize myself under the ridiculously heavy makeup. Before we exit the car, Anita reaches into her purse and pulls out a large amount of money. She takes the bills, folds them, pulls up on my skirt and slides the bills behind the laces over my pussy. "There's five hundred dollars there, bitch, and you will pay for everything we buy today with that money." I swallow hard and nod timidly.

We exit the car and before we begin the long walk to the mall, Anita takes the leash and attaches it to my collar, and proceeds to lead me to the mall like someone would a pet. completely embarrassed, I do my best to keep up, uncomfortable in the 5" heels I'm wearing. As we get closer to the mall, people getting in and out of their cars stop to look at me, some in shock, some covering their children's eyes, others pointing and laughing. It is a humiliating experience, but one that I know will pale in comparison to being led around inside the mall.

We enter the mall, and the response inside the mall is equally as humiliating as the parking lot was. Anita brazenly continues to lead me around as if nothing was happening. Of course, no one is really watching her with the freak show struggling to keep up behind her. My heart sinks as we pass store after store of women's clothing - Bebe, DKNY, Talbots, Coldwater Creek. I can't imagine where Anita might be leading me, but my curiosity ends much too soon as she turns into some tweener store, filled with teenage girls and their moms. I am desperate for a hiding place, but Anita continues to pull me along deeper into the store. To further humiliate me, she takes the end of the leash and loops it over a sale sign, points at me and says loudly 'Stay!' as if she were scolding a pet.

Of course, I obey, and remain still in the center of the store as Anita goes around and selects a number of outfits for me. The young ladies stare at me, some in disbelief, some pointing fingers and laughing at me. A few dare to come up to me, as do their mothers. I hear their whispers, intentionally loud enough for me to hear.

"What a pathetic bitch."

"She's a slut."

"She looks like a fuckin' prostitute"

Each word cuts into my like a knife. I lower my head in shame, trying to block out their taunts and teasing. A few of them even go so far as to caress my breasts or slap my ass. I know better than to fight them off, knowing that Anita is watching me the whole time.

Finally, Anita returns with an arm full of clothes. The pulls the leash off of the sales sign and leads me to the dressing room. She ask the clerk for a chair and places it directly in front of the door to the center dressing room as the clerk opens the door for me. "Get started, bitch. Leave the door open, and face me the whole time." Anita says, unhooking the leash from my collar. Sheepishly, I take the clothes and enter the dressing room, leaving the door opened as ordered and turning to face my Mistress.

One by one, I try on the outfits, every one making me look more like a dirty school girl than the last. Anita did not provide me with any panties or bras to try on, so as I exchange outfits, I expose my pierced breasts and laced up pussy to all who walk past. By the fourth outfit, there is a small gathering of women...and some men...circled around Anita watching my fashion show.

Finally, I try on all ten outfits Anita had chosen, and Anita selects two that she enjoyed the most, telling me to put on my original tube top and micro skirt outfit as she takes the two outfits to the counter. When I finish getting dressed, I follow Anita to the counter, to find the young blonde working the register smiling mischievously at me.

"Anita, I have secured a nice discount for you." Anita says, with the same mischievous grin. "you can get these outfits for $100 as soon as you make young Darla here cum in your mouth."

I look at the two of them, shocked at what I just heard. but before I can protest, Anita hands Darla my leash, and Darla leads me back to the dressing room that I had just come from. Once inside, she closes the door, pushes me to my knees, lifts her skirt and pulls her panties to the side. "Suck me, bitch." Darla sneers.

Obediently, I place my lips to her young pussy and begin to tongue fuck her wildly. Darla grabs my hair and pulls me in tighter, letting her skirt fall over my head, grinding her pussy on my face as I explore every inch of her young, velvety pussy. I tease her clit mercilessly as she moans and groans, writhing as my expert tongue fulfills her every need. Deeper and faster I force my tongue into her, nibbling on her clit from time to time, then tonguing her like a jackhammer. I fell Darla's body tense, then her pussy explodes into my mouth the river of glorious cum that I came to desire the longer we went.

Hearing Darla's cries of ecstasy, Anita calls into the dressing room, "Do not swallow, my pet, and do not close your mouth. Come to the counter and show me first."

I feel my mouth filling with Darla's nectar, desperate to swallow, but preventing myself from doing so. As Darla calms down, she adjusts her panties and her skirt, pulls on my leash so that I'm standing up again, my head tilted back so as not to lose any of her nectar. Darla leads me back to the counter where Anita is waiting.

"Show me your mouth, bitch." Anita says as she pushes me to my knees so she can look into my mouth. She takes a finger, dips it into Darla's juices, places the finger into her own mouth, sucking it clean. "Mmmm, sugar. You taste wonderful." Anita says to Darla, practically cooing. Anita then looks back at me, and says "Once you've paid the young lady, you may swallow her juices."

Trembling, I lift my skirt and pull the money out from behind the laces over my pussy. The money is soaked with my juices. I lift the money up so I can see it, and pull out the required $100 for the bill. Before I can hand it over, Anita tells me to dry it off first. With no real options as to how to accomplish that, I take the money and rub it in my hair, trying to clean the bills of my juices. When the money is cleaned off, Anita takes it from my hand and gives it to Darla. "You may swallow now, slut." Anita says to me, lifting my chin to assist me in closing my mouth.

I swallow in big gulps, desperate to fully appreciate the sweetness of Darla's juice. I place the remaining bills back into their hiding place against my pussy, and I stand as Anita leads me from the store.

We repeat this display 4 more times in different stores, each time being forced to try on clothes in full view of the other patrons in the store, then being forced to tongue fuck the female clerk to get the appropriate discount until the $500 had been completely spent.

With bags in hand, Anita leads me back through the mall, back to her SUV. "You did a wonderful job, bitch. And I cannot wait to see you in these outfits at the office. However, there is more shopping to be done. We have one more stop to make before we go home for the weekend." Anita loads me into the rear of the SUV with the shopping bags, and she drives us to an Adult Entertainment shop. She retrieves me from the back of the vehicle and leads me towards the front door. As we enter, Anita leans in and whispers "Just to warn you, we're out of money for the evening, so you will have to be creative in how you pay for the items we're going to get in here."

Laughing loudly, Anita leads me inside.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confessions of a Blackmailed Widow Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds