• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught Again Ch. 03

Caught Again Ch. 03

12

This is the continuation of a story about a woman that is totally over sexed, pure and simple. It isn't about romance, relationship, or the characters personality outside their love of sex and control.

Feel free to comment...love it, like it, not like it, absolutely hate it, but please do it in the context of "It's a fuck story." The main focus is to make pussies wet and dicks hard when people read it.

*

Pamela and John had been married for 7 years. She and John had fucked, sucked and done about everything possible in the realm of sexuality. Pamela was a slut. John really loved that about her, but when he couldn't give her enough, which would take up the whole of his waking hours, she would fuck and suck anything with a hard on.

She had been punished for that one tiny character flaw several times, and enjoyed every minute of it. She loved it when John got mad when he found her with a strange cock in her mouth, pussy or ass. It just meant she was in for yet more cocks, more fucking, ending with him fucking her for the remainder of the night. This time she thought she may be out of her league.

She now found herself in a seemingly deserted warehouse that had been turned into a sex show. It was fairly dark, but not too dark for Pamela to see the men sitting in theater type chairs, some half clothed, some naked, all stroking their cocks.

There was just one other woman in this sea of men. She was up on the low stage being fucked and filled in every hole. She also had both hands full with two of the biggest cocks Pamela had ever seen. Pamela would have been hunching by now, but she was actually afraid of the sight of a cock for the first time in her life. As she thought of how pleased this must be making John, the fear started to subside and it was replaced with sheer determination.

She was healthy, she worked out, she had lasted for 10 hours or more of steady fucking for days on end. She began to think that she would not let her husband have the satisfaction of breaking her. She knew down deep he really enjoyed watching her with men.

He loved the rush of seeing her suck strange cock, have her pussy and ass fucked marathon style. He love it because he could then do his control thing, put a collar around her neck, whip her pussy and ass and rationalize it away as something he had to do, not something he enjoyed doing.

John had collected $500.00 so far from just two men. Pamela wondered if she could beg all the men in this building to fuck her and get them to pay to do it. She felt a new surge of energy and decided to just relax and enjoy what was to come. She could rest another day.

Pamela had found that the little whip that her husband's right hand man Sam kept for her tits and pussy made her come as much as cock did. She thought if she acted badly or scared, maybe John would have his henchman to whip her pussy and ass as they made their way through the rows of men. She saw how it excited the last man she begged to pay to fuck her. She could have her orgasms and maybe entice the men to fuck her along the way.

She suddenly felt the tug of the pink collar pulling her forward. She was on her hands and knees now following John to the front row directly in front of the stage. She stopped and whimpered, acting like she was terrified. Just as she had predicted, John gave Sam the look. He leaned forward and brought the whip upward between her legs. She tugged on the leash and once again the whip found its way to her pussy, then back down on her ass.

She felt the warm feeling on her clit. Pamela knew one more slap of the whip and she would come. She stopped and sat on the hard concrete floor. John pulled her forward and back to her hands and knees . His anger started rising again, the look, then slap directly on the pussy and she started coming hard. Her ass rose up to meet the pop of the whip. Three men stood up to get a good look.

She started her deep hunch. She hunched down, then up to meet the whip. The three men that had come to watch were stroking their cocks over her. She looked up at them and started her begging. Please, please fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass, fuck my mouth.

John took a step back to allow the men to get a closer look. One bent down and gently stroked her smooth pussy. Evidently this was the one thing the men could do without paying. One asked could he kiss her pussy since it was so swollen, maybe even lick it. Pamela looked up and with a very calculated smile said it would probably make it easier to fuck if he licked for a few minutes to soothe the sting.

The man started leaning over, but Pamela tucked her hips under. She looked back over her shoulder sheepishly and simply said, $50.00 dollars please to lick my pussy. The man didn't flinch. He wasn't wearing anything but a shirt. His pants were folded neatly on the back of his seat. He pulled out a $50.00 dollar bill from his shirt pocket and handed it absently over to John.

He was on his knees very quickly.

He took his tongue and licked from her clit to her asshole. Pamela automatically stuck her ass up as high as she could raise it to meet the cool tongue. The man systematically went down to her clit and up to her asshole. He started a rhythm that Pamela was meeting with her ass hunching with each lick.

He licked her very gently. It did feel good to Pamela, but she wasn't going to get an orgasm from it. She started backing up while keeping the steady hunch going. The man was licking her pussy while holding himself up on one hand. His other hand was stroking his hard cock. Pamela pushed back for her last stroke when she felt the familiar tug on her neck. The man's tongue disconnected and her orgasm was left for her to get out of thin air. Her hand went automatically to her pussy. John reached down and pulled her hand away. Sam did pop her pussy with the whip and she recovered the orgasm.

John told the man that was more than $50.00 worth. The man scrambled up to his feet reaching to his pocket for more money, then stopped as if he had just remembered something. Pamela was still backing up to find something that just wasn't there, her hunch was meeting thin air.

She was figuring all this out quickly because she immediately started begging the man to pay to fuck her. Whatever hole he wanted was fine with her. The man and his two friends each pulled out a $100.00 bill and John reached out and stuck them in the pocket with the rest of his fuck money.

Pamela noticed something she hadn't before. There was man following them a few steps back. As the men gave John the money, the man following would tear off a ticket and hand it to the men that had paid. There were numbers on them. The three men each took a ticket, but they all had the same number. Must be the way they decide which men gang banged the person on the stage.

This wasn't an event that was thrown together overnight. These guys did this on a regular basis. Like a secret mens club or something. Wish I could become a member, maybe John was.

He once again tugged on her leash. Her knees were getting a little sore. She stopped and asked John if she could get up and walk upright. He laughed at her and said no, you don't deserve to be walking upright. You stay down and walk around like the bitch dog you are. She started to get up anyway. She saw Sam ready with the whip cock, but John put his hand up signaling a no.

Instead he asked a man sitting in front of where they were parading her around if he could use his lap to show his wife a lesson.

The man asked how much it would cost him. Evidently any touch of a woman here cost, except for the pussy stroking. John told him not a cent. This one's on me. John pulled on the leash and Pamela got to her feet only to have John grab her by her hair and roughly place her over the man's lap.

She was positioned where her feet barely touched the floor on one side of the man's lap and her head, arms and tits were hanging off the other side. This put her ass directly in the middle of the man's lap and also made her ass rise high in the air. John took his hand and started rubbing her ass lovingly. He started telling her how he was sorry he had to be so mean to her pretty alabaster round ass. He wanted to make it feel nice because in a few minutes it was going to be so swollen and her ass an pussy were going to be turned inside out from the fucking they were going to get.

Pamela was a little scared, but of course turned on at the same time. Pain didn't bother her as long as she had those orgasms that ripped her body apart. She started her hunching. John's rubbing gave way suddenly to a loud smack on her ass. This time it wasn't the little whip cock, but his full hand against her soft white ass. She let out a scream that filled the warehouse. She had never had a slap hurt so badly. He again raised his hand and came down hard on her ass. Once again she screamed with the pain.

The flat of his palm against the whelps from the whip cock were almost too much to bear.

John leaned over in her ear and whispered not to embarrass him with her childish screaming. She was a big girl that knew she was bad and needed this to make her learn how to treat him. One thing John hadn't counted on was half of the men in the warehouse were crowding around to see the pretty white ass being spanked. Pamela took the moment to her advantage. She started begging the men to pay to fuck her or use her anyway they wanted so he would stop spanking her. She told them in a pitiful voice that she wouldn't be able to fuck them like they wanted if her ass hurt too much.

She continued her little ruse telling them she knew she was bad and thought she had been punished enough by spanking, that she needed lots of cock to show her how bad she was. She bent her head down as if starting to cry, but instead started sucking on her tits. She knew all the men would love that. She was right. The men started saying they wanted a piece of that. Some were talking about shoving their cocks in her mouth, between her tits, up her ass.

Men were grouping up to arrange gang bang groups. Some were just stroking their cocks that were already glistening with precum. Pamela felt a surge of power now. She stood up still sucking her tits. She sat down on the man's lap and spread her legs wide. The man reacted by spreading his legs to make her stretch open even wider. One man with a huge cock told John he would pay 500.00 right now to fuck her pussy. The man whose lap she was sitting in also offered 500.00 to fuck her in the ass at the same time.

Pamela continued to hunch on the man's lap and suck her tits like she was content to do just that.

But, she could see the red face of her husband that had been embarrassed by her act of defiance. She quickly recovered by begging John to let her have some cock. She started telling him she knew she was bad, but she couldn't help herself because she just loved cock. She told him after tonight she would be only his cock whore and no one else unless he gave her permission. She had saved her husband ego while hopefully convincing him the show could start now.

Her pussy was starting to get really wet.

This didn't go unnoticed by all the men. They started offering John outrageous amounts of money to fuck her. The two men that had wanted to fuck then and there gave John the money they had promised. John agreed they could do her right there. Pamela kept sucking her tits as she lifted up a little to allow the man whose lap she was in to quickly undo his pants. A huge cock popped out. The second man was already poised for action in front of her. He too had a big cock. They were rock hard.

Sam and John took one arm and one leg and lowered Pamela down on the man's cock. Her ass immediately, and in one motion consumed his cock. A shock wave went through her body as her ass automatically started squeezing his cock. She started coming as soon as the cock hit bottom. The man groaned and leaned back in the seat to allow the other man in front of her to aim his thick cock at her pussy. All the men were engrossed by the big cock in her ass pumping her making her pussy swell out with each pump.

The second man didn't take time to ease it in. He too rammed his cock into her pussy as the cock in her ass receded. They started a motion like two pendulums out of sync. The cock in her ass would go in and the cock in her pussy would go out. Back and forth the two men were ramming their cocks hard on her ass and pussy. Pamela was finally getting what she loved. She had two cocks filling her to the brim. John and Sam had to hold her by the shoulders to keep her balanced to enjoy the cocks.

John started asking her was it was good, did she love the cocks in her pussy and ass. She was in a daze and it was hard to think, but she managed to get out a little, yes, I love it, but not as much as your cock. You have the cock I want all the time. You have the best cock in the world, the cock I think about all the time. This made John very proud of himself. She smiled as he watched his wife trembling as the cocks repeatedly jabbed at her pussy and ass.

Over and over they rammed her. She was having a solid orgasm. Every nerve in her body was feeling the pumping of the two cocks. Her pussy was having spasms that made the two men groan deep primal grunts.

The first man started coming hard in her ass. She could feel each squirt of his cum. She started having an orgasm so intense she thought she would faint. She needed something on her tits. She started begging for the whip cock for her nipples. John nodded at Sam. Sam always had the whip cock ready for action. He started popping her nipples as the second man pulled out and took his cock with both his hands and started coming all over her tits. The cum along with the whip was too much for Pamela, so she let out a scream, letting all the men in the building know she was just getting started.

After both the men had cum as much as they could, they all stood up and Pamela went down on her knees. It was like they were through, so move. She thought this was a little odd, but she also knew that she was there to be used. To be fucked many times, but then dumped where she was. She really didn't care, she was having too much fun. She thought in the back of her mind if John might bring her here at least once a week, maybe would satisfy her for a few days anyway.

Her thoughts were broken by John at her side putting the leash back on her neck, with Sam giving her a little pop on the ass with his whip cock. Both Sam and John had become hard watching the display of her double fucking. They had both discarded their clothes at some point. She looked up to see two very hard cocks at mouth level.

John told her to suck his cock off and do it quickly and then Sams so they could get back to business. Pamela ravenously grabbed Johns cock and started stroking it while pulling it in her mouth. She would suck then stroke, suck then stroke. Sam was giving her pussy tiny little pops making her come as she sucked.

John finished quickly and she turned her attentions on Sam without taking a good breath. She loved to suck cock. She wanted something touching her pussy or in her pussy, but Sam was too busy getting blown to bother with the whip cock. John had wandered off a short distance gathering more money from different men so she took the opportunity to finger fuck her pussy. She loved having cock in her mouth but had the need to have a constant touch on her pussy. She finished off Sam, and John returned.

Still on her knees started to rest for a moment, she was told to get up by the jerk of her leash. She stood up to see three women in front of her. They weren't smiling or showing any emotion at all. One of the women reached over by one of the aisle seats and pulled out a hose. She turn it on and cold water started spraying Pamela's cum drenched body. She methodically hosed her off like she was a dog being washed.

The second woman took another hose and very gently put it at the mouth of her pussy. She barely inserted it and turn on the water to clean her pussy. She then did the same for her ass.

Pamela was in shock. First because the water was cold and secondly because there were women dressed in very scant maids outfits washing her off like they were readying her for the next round.

But, she found out that was exactly what they were doing. The third woman had a little pouch she was opening. She pulled out a little bottle of oil of some sort. She squeezed a small amount on her hand.

As one of the hose women took her leash and pulled her slightly over, the woman with the oil gently, almost seductively rubbed her ass whelps. After a few strokes she moved to Pamela's pussy, once again slowing, rubbing her pussy in a very sensual manner. She would on occasion slip her finger into her pussy to deposit a little oil there.

Pamela was really enjoying this break, but realized it too was to make her come. And that she did. She pushed against the woman's fingers. As she pushed the woman put 3 fingers in and wiggled them exactly where they would make her come. It was a sweet come, not like the banging she was used to. The oil woman rubbed her asshole with the oil and slightly fingered her ass. The last thing the "maids" did was take a warm fluffy towel and wipe her down to dry her completely, then gave her a little pat on her ass and said, good luck. Then they gathered their things and left.

Pamela just stood there not knowing what to do. That was very nice and she felt revived. That was probably the idea. Fuck her well, but make sure the fuck holes of her body stayed in good working order and clean as well. She stood there being completely ignored for a good 5 minutes. John finally appeared and told her he was going to show her what she was there for. She was under the impression she already knew.

He led her up right to the edge of the stage. The woman on the stage was being cleaned by the same maids that had cleaned her. Pamela was watching when a man that was totally nude came to the stage. He asked the crowd of men to grade her. That was odd. All sorts of things went through her mind. She was to get a grade. She suddenly felt like a piece of prime rib that was going to be graded.

John started explaining to her that this was an exclusive club. To be in the club he had to show his wife was good enough for the members to fuck. They would pay for the opportunity to fuck each wife of the prospective members. How well the wives did determined if they were allowed to join as members, or not. The maids were member's wives that thought it a privilege to serve on initiation nights. If they were chosen to serve, after the show, they would get to chose who they got to go home with for a week. During that week, they got to be fucked any way and however much they liked.

He continued explaining if he became a member the wives not chosen for maid duty were passed around by the members at different times to do their bidding. This could be one member or two or ten, just depending on what the men preferred. If they didn't perform well the members could be kicked out of the club. He told her if she didn't perform well tonight, he would not be allowed to join and that would make him very unhappy. Pamela thought she didn't care one way or the other. She knew how to get men to have sex with her.

John's next explanation was not what she wanted to hear. If not chosen he would make sure she didn't have an orgasm for a month. He would restrain her in a way she could not possibly have an orgasm unless it was one she conjured up in her mind. She could do that easily, but had no intention of not having big cocks to suck, fuck and play with. She thought of her options and said in a very soft voice. You know I am your cock whore, so I will make you proud. You know I can outdo any woman that has ever been on that stage. He also told her that the men picked woman for what they liked to do. So this seemed like a win, win situation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught Again Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds