• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Scottish Submission

Scottish Submission

There is nothing that turns me on more than a submissive woman. The thought of actually doing anything against her will horrifies me. It is the fact that a woman can permit a man to play spanking, humiliation and bondage games and in doing so realise her most deviant fantasies that is both a privilege and a huge turn on. I have been lucky enough to meet women who have allowed me the opportunity to play the master to their slutty fantasies liberating unsurpassed levels of pleasure for both of us. This is the story of one such encounter.

I was booked into a hotel for a training event in Edinburgh - the usual ritual appreciation of new trends and thoughts delivered in the main by those who had never put the philosophies into practice. Normally, I would have driven home at the end of each day but the company insisted that the couple of days were an opportunity to bond with colleagues from other offices and I reluctantly agreed to stay over despite the proximity to my own home.

A dozen of us had gathered from around the country and on reflection, the advantage in not cooking for myself and some generous expenses overcame my reluctance to stay over.

The girl was in her thirties, not young and naive nor jaded and weary but full of life and vigour. She was pretty without being stunning, curvaceous and sexy without being the focus of unwanted attention at every step. She was blonde but not dim. In other words, she was a real woman, not some touched up construction of femininity from a magazine.

She worked in another department in another office and I had had no direct dealings with her. However, one of my colleagues who I did deal with from the same office indicated to me that they were a couple and had been seeing each other for a couple of years. Although I appreciated her attractiveness, she did not figure in my fantasies being attached to a friend and colleague and therefore out of bounds.

I enjoy the occasional works night out. They are often informative and gossip filled occasions where you benefit from the unguarded comments of your co-workers and gain perspective on the realities of your Monday to Friday existence. Occasionally there may even be attractive women there to soften the scene and introduce the opportunity for a little safe flirty.

It was on the first night that my colleague, introduced me to her. She was interesting and amusing and wore a figure hugging black dress with black tights and heels. Now, I have a thing about tights, and an even bigger thing about black tights. I have no idea why, but Id rather have a woman in tights than one wearing stockings. I think it is the sense of sex with the mundane and ordinary that does it for me, but what ever the reason, I became aware of every swing of her gorgeous legs.

At one point, she squeezed past me on the way to the bar and as she brushed past I felt her dress slide easily across her bum as it caught momentarily on my legs and I sensed the static charge build as the material brushed across her nylon encased rump. I could feel myself becoming aroused at the close proximity of this woman and dismissed the thoughts of her featuring in my fantasies almost immediately, she was after all my colleague's girlfriend.

As the night wore on and the table filled with half filled glasses and empty bottles, the crowd thinned as the drink eroded the consciousness of several of the participants and they surrendered to the boozed fueled haze and slipped off to their anonymous hotel rooms.

I was beginning to wonder when it would be an appropriate time for me to make my excuses and slip away when I found my colleague engaging me in conversation. By now the drinks had relaxed everybody and as his girlfriend made her way to the loo with a slight wiggle. He confided in me just how much he was enjoying the relationship.

No doubt, he would have thought twice about the conversation if he had been sober, but his tongue had loosened over the past few hours and he told me of her kinky side. Despite myself, I was interested and gently probed revealing in the course of our conversation that I was perfectly at ease with grown adults exploring their tastes and fantasies -- this was after all what kept sex interesting.

She was, by all accounts, rather submissive, enjoying sessions playing with ropes, toys and blindfolds. I could not help but agree that such things are the stuff of enjoyable adventures and recounted that I had too explored such things with past friends.

He revealed that she fantasized about being taken to a hotel room by him for the purpose of having sex with a stranger. I suggested that it would be an incredibly lucky man that walked into that hotel room to find her lying on her belly on the bed in her undies, blindfolded and restrained by hand and foot. Before I was conscious of it, I was elaborating on the scene which formed in my head.

I was describing her in nothing but a pair of black tights over her rounded and succulent ass, face down with a blindfold over her eyes and her knickers in her mouth. Arms and legs tied in a submissive spread eagle. Imagining how her bum would wobble with the firm slap of a hand on her buttocks and how she would quiver as an unfamiliar hand traced a line up her calf and thigh and round her hose covered bum.

I hadn't intended to give quite so much of my own tastes away in the conversation but the discourse took on a life of it's own as he took up the baton describing how she would enjoy a gentle spanking by a stranger and he could see the appeal of the thought of her spread face down in her tights allowing her to talk dirty without looking at the man who was taking pleasure from her powerless position.

I told him I would quietly ask her questions. Questions about her fantasies, encouraging her to reveal the things that make her wet and sweaty

She could become my naughty niece, the wayward girl who needed some instruction and some encouragement to behave appropriately for her older uncle. She would confess all her sexual exploits, what she enjoyed and what dirty fantasies she had not yet realized.

How many cocks did she want? Did she like pussy? Who was the last girl she looked at with thoughts of undressing her and caressing her breasts?

And of course no matter what she answered, she could always get the right answer out quick enough to avoid a firm slap on her buttocks -- hard enough to tingle but not enough to leave anything other than a little blush on her cheeks.

I could see that this conversation was having the same effect on him as it was having on me. He asked what I would want to do with her and after a moment of consideration I conceded that I would use her mouth first. Kneeling at the side of her and turning her face towards me. Perhaps gently slapping my hard cock on her cheek before lifting her head to expose her soft warm and willing mouth. I would instruct her in every detail of how to suck and lick me and encourage her with the occasional slap of her ass.

My colleague lipped his lips at the image of me using his girlfriend and eagerly asked me to continue. I suggested that I would rip a hole in her tights and position myself behind her to take her on all fours. I would slide into her reaching below with my hand to find her clit.

I would slide my full length inside her as deep as it would go and holding myself inside her gently caress her clit. I would ask her if she knew who was fucking her and was she enjoying the stranger's cock. I would tell her to thank me and she would. I would ask her who's pleasure she was to attend to; who owned her pussy; who she was to satisfy and she would reveal her true nature in her answers.

I would of course take my pleasure from her before withdrawing to spray her with my cum -- covering her ass with my hot sticky seed. Leaving her still prone but satisfied, I would leave and she would never know just who had used her that night.

I suppose, my colleague's reaction of "fuck -- you're as dirty as she is" with a grin indicated that he too shared my willingness to engage in such things.

Her return to the table couldn't have been better timed and of course ended the conversation. A little while later they excused themselves and I watched her long legs and bum disappear from sight with a sigh. I spent the next hour in the bar finishing my drinks before making my excuses to retire to bed.

When I opened the door to my room, a small fold of paper lying on the carpet attracted my attention and picking it up, my heart leapt out of my chest as I read a short message, " We are in room 406. She is prepared like you described and ready for a stranger. If you can make it text me." I picked up my phone and texted the number on the note.

He came to my room and on the way to 406 explained some rules which I readily agreed to.

He would say nothing during the whole encounter in order to preserve the concept that she was at the complete mercy of stranger without risking herself to anything un toward. He wanted to watch -- his fantasies had been to watch her being used, revealing his submissive nature.

He would silently intervene only to stop anything he did not consider appropriate and I readily agreed to his conditions. After all, I was being offered the opportunity not only of some good kinky sex with a curvy sexy woman but the chance of leaving her with something special -- a fantasy realized, even if it was the one and only time she experienced it, she would remember for a long time.

We entered in silence and there she was ready for me.

He said nothing during the whole thing, watching to make sure that everything was safe supposedly but wanking himself silly all the time.

She was anonymous, tied and blindfolded in a hotel room. He took a camera and took videos of my cock pounding her pussy, scene of her tongue working on my cock, recording the sounds of her moans of pleasure as I caressed and used her body.

I don't know if she knew it was me or if she knew he was there but we played the whole scene out to perfection until I finally came all over her rounded ass. I slid off the bed and undid her restraints gently helping her to her feet.

I guided her to the window where she stood naked bar a blindfold and ripped black cum covered tights. I pulled open the curtains and anyone looking up at the fifth floor window from the street would have been greeted with a glorious vision of her exposed for a moment for all to see.

I whispered in her ear a thank you for being my slut for the night and offered my hope that she had enjoyed it as much as me. Now the world would glimpse her true nature and rejoice in her submission.

I closed the curtains and guided her back and sat her on the edge of the bed.

I dressed as he used her mouth sitting on the bed sucking her second cock of the evening. I left a short time later as he kneeled down at her bum and licking my seed off her.

The imagine of him cock in hand cleaning her after I had used her got me so hard that I had to wank off again when I got back to my own room.

We never talked about it again and although I still see them around, it is for all intents and purposes as if it never happened. I smile to myself though knowing that she has something to remember for ever and we shared a moment of pure pleasure together.

Maybe another time we will get together, but probably not in all reality - the chance of leaving a couple with a fantasy realised and myself with a fantastic experience would not go begging for long!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Scottish Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds