• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Johnny Breaks Out

Johnny Breaks Out

123

Johnny sat on his bed listening to all the commotion coming from his older sister’s room. Hanna had only been back home for a few days and she was already hooking up with many of her old boyfriends. He sighed as he chewed on the end of his ink pen trying to come up with an opening statement for his history paper. All he could hear was the moans and groans of the two people in the other room. Their rooms separated only by a bathroom noise traveled easily from her room to his. Johnny grabs his basketball off the nearby nightstand and hurls it towards the wall in anger. “I wish she would have just stayed gone!” He yelled aloud despite the fact he was alone in his room.

Johnny and Hanna were never all that close her being two years older than he was and far more outgoing meant they ran in very different crowds. Johnny looked at his clock wondering how much longer they could go at it, and what time his parents would be home. Hanna’s screams sounded just like all the things he had seen in porn movies, and he started feeling dirty as his cock was beginning to get hard. Johnny closed his eyes and tried to think about something else other than his sister having sex.

He thought all about the things he had done wrong in the game tonight, shaking his head thinking about how quickly he got himself into foul trouble early on. He could see the game in his mind and visualized his mistakes, but every few minutes the game images were replaced by sexual images of his sister. “I’m a pervert.” He sighed to himself as he closed his books. Johnny had been involved with a few girls but never had anything that sounded like what his sister was doing. Johnny finally gave up on studying for the night pulled his shirt off, threw his boxers into the growing pile of clothes on his floor, pulled a pillow over his head, and drifted off to sleep.

Johnny rolled out of bed a little earlier than average the following Friday morning. He sat on the edge of his bed yawning and pulling his long black hair back. He looks at his alarm clock, shaking his head in disbelief that he is up over two hours early for school. “Fuck, I should still be sleeping.” He sits on the edge of his bed for several more minutes debating if he should get up or not. He finally stands up throwing his blankets on the floor as he stands up and stretches. He stumbles on some piles of dirty laundry as he begins to walk across his bedroom floor. “I wonder what time she finally gave it up.” He laughed to himself.

Johnny walks into his bathroom flipping on the switch his eyes immediately squint as he tries to adjust to the light. He inches his way over to the other door to the bathroom that separates his bedroom from his older sister. The younger brother checks the lock to make sure she does not walk in the room; he turns on the shower and tries to set up the water temperature to his liking. Johnny takes a moment to turn around and gaze at himself in the mirror; he looks over his naked body examining his short goatee and muscular body. He flexes his muscles a bit and smiles happily with the results of the training program with the basketball team.

Johnny opens the shower curtain, steps inside, and begins lathering up. The hot water and smell of the soap start to perk up the eighteen-year-old six-foot six-inch high school senior. He rolls his head around trying to work out all the kinks, his muscles sore and stiff from the game last night. He steps out of the shower, as the hot water finally seemed to be running out he stares in the mirror again making sure he got all the soap rinsed off. Looking down at the clothes hamper as he throws his towel in it, he notices his sister Hanna’s black lace thong.

Johnny can feel his cock stiffen some as he picks them up and looks them over. He thinks about what his sister must look like wearing them, which makes his nine-inch very thick cock stand straight up. His sister had been working as a model since quitting school. She had spent the last few years traveling abroad before moving back home to attend college. He slowly raises them to his nose and takes a deep breath. Holding the panties with his left hand, he begins stroking his cock with his right.

Johnny gripped his shaft tightly as he slid his hand slowly up and down, he could feel every single vein in his shaft as his hand glided up and down. He groaned a little as he twisted his foreskin as he jerked himself. The younger brother could smell a mixture of pussy juice and cum in the crotch of his older sister's panties, Johnny gradually stuck his tongue out and started to lick them. He gradually began to lose himself in the fantasy of being one of the many people who have had sex with his sister.

Johnny felt so dirty having these nasty thoughts in his mind. He had always been a straight arrow; his sex life while active was very plain having rarely even done anything but missionary style sex. His whole life revolved around basketball having been raised to be wholly dedicated to it. He could picture in his mind the times he heard upper-class men as they discussed what they had been doing with girls and more importantly, what they did with his sister. This was the dirtiest thing he had ever done, and it felt good to him he wanted to be wild and kinky he knew that was the sex life his girlfriend really wanted.

Johnny slowly begins to thrust his hips back and forth fucking his own fist. His mind raced as he was coming close to shooting his load in the sink. He clenched his eyes tightly as he begins to moan Hanna’s name, but his mind snaps quickly back to reality as he hears his sister’s cough.

“Hey little bro, what’cha doing.” Hanna stands in the doorway her hands on her hips wearing a tiny little baby doll nightgown.

Johnny’s eyes shoot wide open as his hand freezes on his cock. “Shit!” He stands there with his head lowered a bit embarrassed by this situation. “Hanna I’m I am just so sorry.”

Hanna looks at her brother as she tosses back her jet-black hair and smiles brightly. “Don’t sweat it bro.” Hanna was a very experienced girl sexually and knew from talking to some of her friends that had flirted or even messed around with her brother that while he was mister big man on campus and around town he was however, kind of shy in the bedroom. It turned her on somewhat thinking her brother was going to break out of his sexual shell and was using he panties to do it.

The siblings had never been that close, but she loved her brother dearly and had thought many times about what it would be like to be with him. She did not really think of it as a kinky thing, to her sex was just that sex. Moreover, in her eyes at this moment she did not see her brother Johnny. What she saw was a very well built eighteen-year-old guy who just needed a little push to open up his sexual floodgates.

Johnny still just standing there frozen slowly turns his head to look his sister in the eye. “You’re not mad?”

“Just mad that you locked my door and I had to walk around through that pig pen you call a bedroom to get into the bathroom.” Hanna’s smiled grew a bit when her brother turned to face her, as she got a better look at his cock. She could barely hide the shocked expression when she saw the size of her brother’s endowment. “So what’s the matter baby bro? Carly not giving it up enough or something.”

Hanna tried to make a little joke out of the situation to keep the mood light she did not want her intrusion to make him backslide. She knew all about the way her parents raised her brother knowing that it was somewhat her fault that they sheltered him so much. If she had toned it down some and did better in school then maybe they would have let her brother have a longer leash. His whole life was nothing but studies and basketball, and while he seemed to love that experience and looked happy he was actually a little sad to Hanna.

Johnny lowered his hand and went to throw the panties on the counter. “No that’s not it. We have a lot of sex actually but I sometimes just get the urge to take care of things myself. “He hoped his lie was more believable to his sister then it was to him.

“Oh well don’t stop on my account, I told you I didn‘t want to mess up your routine when I moved back in.” Hanna slowly walked into the bathroom as she gazed at her brother. “You’re so naughty jerking off with your sister's panties.”

Johnny, all of a sudden, felt so scared and nervous almost like he did when he lost his virginity. He tried to get his hand to start sliding up and down again and do what his sister said, but his nerves would not allow it. “I really need to just get ready to go to school.”

“Oh, no way I would hate to see a naughty boy like you leave with blue balls.” She spoke in an over exaggerated slutty tone as she swayed her hips excessively and shook her D cup breasts at him. Hanna knew she was going to have to do something to save this moment for her brother.

Johnny swallowed hard as his eyes locked on his sister’s smoky blue/gray eyes. “What are you doing sis.”

“Oh, nothing.” She smiled as she walked up behind her brother’s naked body. Her silk nightie pressing firmly against his back. She gently wrapped her arms around him and slowly whispered into his ear. “Come on baby.” Hanna felt very nervous as she was basically seducing her own brother; she swallowed hard and continued with her act.

Johnny struggled to remain calm, but his breathing became quite erratic as his body began sweating and quivering. He tried swallowing, but his mouth was so dry it was impossible. He began to pump his cock again very slowly, as his sister placed her hands on top of his. “Oh god, Hanna what are you doing?”

“Nothing, I am barely even touching you.” She squeezed her hands a little tighter over the hand her brother was using to hold his cock. Her nearly bare breasts firmly pressed into his back. As she blew, more hot air in his ear, and barely whispers to him. “You naughty fucker I want you to cum for me.”

“What?”

“Nothing babe.” Hanna smiled knowing her brother’s mind was racing so fast he could barely comprehend what all was going on. “Cum for me.”

“Oh fuck” Johnny moaned as the head of his penis exploded long rope-like streams of cum sprayed into the sink. He pumped out what had to be at least five hard shots of cum, more than he had in a long time.

Hanna released her brother and stepped back as he fell forward to grasp the porcelain sink to hold himself up. “Wow, baby bro that was a lot of cum.”

Johnny stood there catching his breath for a few more seconds before looking up in the mirror. He could see his sister standing behind him smiling still wearing her little gown. The younger brother, started to feel ashamed of what just happened. Johnny’s mind raced through thoughts of how badly he wanted to fuck his sister to ideas of how wrong what just happened was. He turned to face his older sister as he finally found the proper words to speak. “Our parents were right you have changed a lot sis.”

Johnny's tone upset Hanna some as she wondered what he really meant by it. She thought she was just having fun with her brother, but maybe he was right. “I’m sorry I thought you would like it. I thought you were more open-minded to something a little more on the wild side.”

Johnny walked over, gave his sister a quick peck on the cheek, and left the room without another word. He sat on the edge of his bed as he dressed, while thoughts traveled rapidly through his mind. He spoke to himself aloud as he laced up his shoes. “I’m wild aren’t I? I mean I do some kinky things don’t I?” He was more like trying to convince himself than asking himself. The young teen's head moved about as he spoke to himself when suddenly his mother interrupted his thought process.

Karen Keller stood in his doorway she did not hear what all the brooding teen was saying to himself, but she knew he was speaking aloud. “Baby people are going to think your nuts if you keep talking to yourself.”

Johnny’s head jerked up as he looked at his mother. She spent most of her youth just like her daughter working as a model and still had the body and looks of one. His eyes traced her body up from toe to head. He felt a small jump in his pants as he eyed his mom. “Sometimes it’s the best conversation I can get.” He laughed.

“Oh, Johnny you are such an ass. What are you doing up for school so early?” Karen asked as she sipped from her coffee mug and leaned against the doorway. The mother's near sheer attire, drawing the young man's full attention.

“Couldn’t sleep; think I may have pulled a muscle in the game last night?” Johnny said as he tried to avoid making it obvious he was eyeing the outline of his mother's breasts. The nearly there nightie offered just enough coverage to be an obstacle. “I think I am just going to go in early and let the trainer check.” Johnny stood up from the bed and grabbed his car keys off the nightstand. He gave his mother a quick peck on the cheek as he squeezed passed her to walk out the doorway.

“Well, I hope you're okay you did excellent last night. Dad and I are sorry we couldn’t take you out for a proper celebration, but you know how those office parties of his can run late.” Karen only being five foot six, had to look up to see into the dark brown eyes of her son.

Johnny paused on the steps long enough to answer his mom. “No problem, hope you both had fun.” Johnny ran down the rest of the steps and into the kitchen where he saw his sister now sitting at the kitchen table wrapped only in a towel as she painted her toenails. The moment reeked of uncomfortableness the basketball star avoided eye contact and ran out the back door to his car. Johnny started the car and slowly backed out the driveway. On the short ride to school, his mind rehashed what his sister said and then some about how he felt staring at his mom. He pulled his car into the parking space, but just sat there looking at the Nissan emblem in the steering wheel, tracing it with his finger.

Johnny thought to himself about all the time he had sex and started to realize that while he had been with a few girls that he never got real crazy or anything. He had been dating his girlfriend Carly who had a reputation for being a wild girl for a long time and all they did was missionary style sex. “I guess what just happened with Hanna was the craziest thing I have done." He kept replaying the early morning events repeatedly in his head, and each time he fantasized about what more could have happened. The more he thought about it he more a floodgate of sexual energies seemed to be cracking open in his body. "I really hope Carly isn‘t getting bored of me” He spoke out loud as a knock on the window woke him from his dreamlike thoughts.

Carly stood at her boyfriend's car window with a broad smile on her face. The daydreaming Johnny did was one of the things she found attractive. "Are you asleep? Class starts in like ten minutes.” She laughed as she pulled the door open.

Johnny had sat in his car daydreaming a lot longer then he thought. "I wasn't asleep; I was waiting for someone to open my door for me."

"Oh yes Mr. All-star, can't open his own door." Carly shook her head back and forth, as she laughed at Johnny. "You're such an ass."

"Huh, that's the second time I've heard that today." Johnny said as he jumped out with his books in hand. “Thanks, babe I was totally out of it in there.”

“I know I called your phone and you didn’t even answer. Is there something wrong?” Carly sounded concerned as she and Johnny walked to the door. Carly had been with him for over a year now the longest relationship either of them had ever had. While she did miss some of her old boyfriends and the stuff they did she loved Johnny and knew she could eventually crack him. They had been watching porn together for a while, and she could tell he had a lot more to offer then what they were doing.

“No just having my sister back in the house has made it hard to sleep she is so noisy.” He laughed nervously as he knew it was a very lame excuse.

“Hey I got an ideal my folks are not going to be home all day. Mom decided to go help dad at his office so why not ditch and go to my house?” Carly proposed, her heart already prepared for the "no" she expected from Mr. All-star.

“Well I really don’t know babe, I should be here for practice today, and I think we are doing some type of pep rally for the next game.”

“Oh Johnny, forever the good boy. And I was going to lay there and let you fuck me.” She laughed nervously as they walked to the doors. She deeply sighed as she thought about the last time they had sex. It was good, and she got off, but something was missing.

When the conflicted teen heard the words good boy and just lay there, something shattered within, and the sexual urges the eighteen-year-old had been keeping inside himself started to flood out. He was not sure if it was the moment today in the bathroom or what but he knew something suddenly gave him the confidence to change his mind about school. “Fuck it! Let’s go.” He spoke his voice not really sounding that confident and his mind wondering if those words had really just come out of his mouth.

“What?” Johnny Keller wants to cut class? Are you sure?” With genuine shock, Carly stared in her boyfriend's eyes.

“Yeah let’s go to your house. Let’s just go and do something crazy today.”

“Baby I am so proud of you it’s like a new you almost.” Carly grabbed his hand and ran with him back to her car. “We will take my car it won’t look so out of place sitting in the driveway.” Carly was totally thrilled at just the idea that Johnny was breaking his routine. “So what are we going to do at my house?”

Johnny’s mind raced at the idea of what they could do, he wanted the day to be a new experience for him and her both. “I want this to be something great for us both so maybe you can teach me. And maybe try some of those things you said you liked in those movies of yours” His forehead began to break out in cold sweat as he could not believe what he was saying. He thought about the few things he had seen in the couple porno movies and wondered what Carly would want.

Carly did not speak much on the way home her mind was excessively distracted by what she wanted to do. Carly had a bit of a reputation before she and Johnny began dating. She was known to be a pretty wild sexually, and it was a pretty big shock to the other kids in school when they started dating. “Come on babe lets go inside.” Carly shifted her car to park as she opened the door and stepped out.

Johnny sat in the car for a few seconds longer looking at his girlfriend standing there. He felt a stirring in his pants as he eyed her up and down. Carly liked going to the tanning bed and kept a bronze color, her legs were long and had just the right amount of muscle tone. His eyes scanned upwards locking in on the tiny thing she was wearing that she called a skirt. Looking up further, he could feel his cock grow even harder looking at her thirty-six C cup breasts.

“Hey wake your ass up!”

Johnny jumped as his girlfriend shouted at him. “Oh sorry, babe I was just too busy checking you out.”

“Well, why don’t you come inside and check out some more of me.” Carly unlocked her front door and invited Johnny in. “Well now stud what you got in mind?” Carly flung the door shut as Johnny walked in, she flashes him an evil grin as she pulled her shirt off and tosses it at him.

“What are you doing?” Johnny asked sounding a bit shocked at Carly’s forward behavior.

“I thought you wanted something new baby so I am giving you something new.” Carly continued stripping off her clothes as she walked over to Johnny who stood there almost frozen in place sweating profusely. She lowered herself to her knees in front of him unzipping his pants then she pulled his cock out. “Mmm such a big cock.” She purred as she opened her mouth and swallowed it all. Her mouth watered at the mere sight of Johnny's cock. Carly sucked his cock fast for a while then slowed down letting the saliva drool out her mouth. She swallowed all nine inches all the way down to his balls as she gagged herself on it a bit before pulling her head back.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Johnny Breaks Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds