• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Life as Tommy 10 Inch

My Life as Tommy 10 Inch

12

Part l

In which I get my nickname, go to prison and learn a trade, then get started in the porn business:

My name is Tom Grant but most of my fans know me as 'Tommy 10 Inch', a nickname I've had since high school. It all started soon after I turned eighteen and I began taking showers after gym class. I had never considered myself 'well endowed' I just thought I was regular like everybody, but soon after I had been seen in the showers, the rumors began to spread. I have no idea who coined the term ' Tommy 10 Inch ', the first time I saw it was when someone wrote it on my locker. It's funny, I thought it was merely random graffiti but it didn't take long before everyone was calling me that.

You would think I'd be proud of a nickname implying I had a big prick but I was a shy boy who had never even been to first base with a girl and all of this conjecture only made my shyness worse. The girl whom I considered my first love was so sweet, we met in church in fact, she sang in the choir. Our dates consisted of ice cream after church and walks in the park. After I gained my reputation a good girl such as she steered clear of me because of the risk of a ruined reputation. Instead, the 'easy' girls began coming on to me mostly to ease their curiosity and I was shocked as to the number of times I was openly grouped. As I solved their curiosity on my size, they proceeded to answer my questions on sex by show and tell. What I didn't know how to do in regards to sex they were eager to show me and I showed that I was a fast learner. Before long I was teaching rather than learning, as with most boys that age I was more of a 'wham bam thank you Mam' rather than a lover. Still it was during this time of my life that I learned that girls came too and if I could induce a climax during sex, it gave me a great sense of pride.

Of course, the troublemaker boys followed the 'easy' girls and almost overnight, my whole group of friends had changed. It also was just about this time in my life that my mother passed away and with my dad working nights I was just about left on my own. What do they say, 'the only thing worse than bad friends is no friends at all', and so in order to fit in with my new friends I began to cause trouble. It didn't take long until I was arrested for stealing a car. Actually, I felt we were lucky that night, because we were caught just after stealing the car. You see we were heading to Jimmy the Rats house to pick him and his gun up to go rob a liquor store. If that arrest had come at the end of the evening, instead at the beginning, I might be still in jail.

Truth be told, prison was where I picked up my acting chops for as you can imagine a young lad with a large prick made me desirable to both the pitchers and the catchers. It didn't take me long to reach the conclusion that fighting off their advances was going to only make prison that much worse if not fatal. Can you still call it rape if you let them do what they want whether you like it or not? I don't know but I soon learned, and I submitted to all in whatever way they wanted. As I became tolerant of what I was being put through, I began to act as if I liked what they did to me. Does that mean, I like sucking cocks, not really, did I like being fucked in the ass, not at all, but I did learn to accept these devilments. Soon I turned into the darling of the cell-block and I was chosen by the powerful for their pleasures. All of this led to alliances that I not only used in prison but throughout my career in the industry. I know many of you would say I was used and abused but I feel the road I chose was easier than the violence and menial labor experienced by the general prison population.

One day I was informed I had a visitor, a man named Jason Nelson. This name was unknown to me at the time but I agreed to see him if only as a curiosity. He told me he had friends on the inside and they had mentioned my talents. He offered me a chance at a position with his company and that he would look me up when I got out. True to his word when I was released he was waiting for me at the front gate. This was important to me as my father had given up on me and there was nothing waiting for me on the outside.

Of course, I don't have to tell you who Mr. Nelson is but at the time of my release, I had no idea. If for no other reason than the gratitude I felt for him picking me up, I thought I should listen to what he had to say.

"Tom, let's cut right to the chase, I make pornos and I make a lot of them. From what my sources tell me you've got you self a giant cock, is that right?"

"Well Mr. Nelson that's why they call me Tommy 10 Inch, but I don't know anything about acting in those movies."

"Son, if you got the talent between your legs then I can teach you the rest."

As they say 'and the rest was history', we formed a bond that lasted until Mr. Nelson was killed by that jealous husband, down in California.

Part ll

We meet my first co-star and go into my years as a fetish star:

My first co-star was actually Marilyn Chambers and we were both unknowns at the time. What a trooper, she was so cooperative, whatever it took to get the shoot. She'd even stand in as a fluffer, doing all that extra work to get me hard and then just step right into her roll. To be honest when it came to acting with her, it didn't take much fluffing for me. She was just so god damn sexy I could get it up for her all day long. This woman liked her work because she liked sex, any kind, anyway, anybody and always with smile on her face. Marilyn always said, "Let's do some fucking today," I don't know about her other partners but it always relaxed me. I just don't know if I'd have had the career I have if she hadn't been my first. If I hadn't had her to compare with or if some of the bitches I worked with later had been my first, I don't think I would have lasted. I can't tell you how hard it is to look like you're having a good time with your dick in some woman, then you glance down, and she's yawning. You know fucking is fucking but if you can do it with someone you enjoy being with it just makes it all that much better. I think the reason she didn't get the recognition she deserved was that she made it all look easy.

Marilyn's not with us anymore and I didn't even hear about it until I read it in the paper. I know it's my fault, but you know, once you stop working with someone you tend to lose contact and I hadn't talked to her in years. She was one of the pure naturals and in this business, there aren't many. I remember thinking, she was the best I ever worked with, and I never told her. Now she's gone and when I found out, I cried, out of regret for my callousness to a fine woman and a trooper in our industry. If by chance she goes to heaven, they had better allow fucking up there or she'll turn around and go the other way.

I couldn't have had a better start in the industry as I was under the watchful eye of Mr. Nelson who was the best producer and working with such great future stars such as Marilyn. I was still amazed how much my career skyrocketed; of course, Mr. Nelson kept telling me that as long as I had the talent in my pants I couldn't go wrong. Does that make me a star just because I'm a freak of nature with a ten-inch cock? I feel that's like saying that Tony Curtis is a star because he has pale blue eyes. It is true your natural gifts might get you in the door but you have to produce to keep your face up on the screen and you name on the marquee. Mr. Nelson always insisted that I put quality product into my roll and never accepted anything less from me.

I remember the wags saying I was crazy when I started the run of fetish films. They all said things, like a man with a talent like mine shouldn't stoop to do gimmick shtick. It was an easy decision for me, if Mr. Nelson thought it was a good idea then I'd go along with anything he said. Why shouldn't I he'd hadn't been wrong yet and as history proved, he wasn't wrong this time either.

The problem with fetish is you tend to work with a lower class of actors. Many of these people are close to amateurs who only work with their particular quirk. I learned to put them in two classes of people, those in awe of working with the star, and those jealous of working with the star. Both are bad for the shot for one won't say when you're stepping on their lines and the other lies and say you are. You have to realize that most of these people are not going anywhere in our business and as fast as the newness of their fetish wears off they're gone and soon forgotten. I quickly learned there's a big audience for any kink you can come up with and believe me there is some kinky sex out there. There's so much fetish that I guess I'll never understand, such as midget sex, why do so many people want to see midgets having sex. It must be seeing a little person taking on a cock bigger than her arm, but I tell you its just weird. Let me just say right now, in all my years in the business I never worked with a co-star who could not fit my dick in their cunt, not even midgets. If you're a male with a large to huge penis don't let any woman tell you it won't fit, believe me it does.

Another fetish I never understood was amputees, is it just a control issue or some deep-seated desire I'll never understand. I worked with one woman who was missing both one arm and one leg whose stage name was 'Eileen Long' (pretty corny huh) and although she was a real trooper it was difficult to do a scene with her, it was like making love to half of a woman. I will say this Eileen was a star and she had a big following, she got mail everyday from men wanting to date or even marry her. The thing that surprised me about her was that she was a 'lipstick lesbian' with a 'bull dyke' lover who always treated her like shit.

I remember one film where my co-star was a man with the tiniest dick I'd ever seen; I swear the head of my cock was bigger than his whole dick. The opening scene had the actress comparing our hardware. She held my cock up to his and it was pretty funny to see the size difference up close like that. Next, he was on his back with his legs up and I was fucking him in the ass, while she sat on his face and belittled his tiny dick. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing from all the shit she was giving him. The following act had me fucking her doggy as he sat in the corner like a good little cuckold and the whole time she telling him how big I am and I had put my cock where no cock had reached before. The funny thing it wasn't until we wrapped that I found out they were really husband and wife. Turned out it she wanted to humiliate her husband so much she even put his money in to the film to get it done. One of the first things I learned in this business is it takes all kinds. Just because it doesn't turn you on doesn't mean it can't make somebody else horny.

I once did a schoolboy rape scene with an actor who was older than I was, yet on film, he didn't even look eighteen. We filmed in a school that had been closed down as we used the gym, which was dark and dreary. The shoot went smooth for me but I thought the "boy" as he was listed on the credits was enjoying what I was doing to him too much for it to show up as a rape. I have to be honest, I was shocked when I saw the dailies and I have to give credit to Mr. Nelson he was a sheer genius in the cutting room. When I was doing the kid, he kept moaning with pleasure but once Mr. Nelson was finished in edit, the kid was screaming for his life not his nut. I guess that's why I always wanted to stay on this side of the camera; I just couldn't understand that part of the business.

I never kept count of my films so I have no idea how many fetish I made but I made them all, rape, incest, pedo, pee, scat (believe me after the scat movie I could never eat chocolate pudding again). The variety made for an interesting time of my career but it's what made this business just a job for me as I learned I didn't need to be sexually aroused to get up for my part as long as I could focus on something that turned me on .

Part lll

The golden years, I make a marquee film where I meet my wife and a history of our life together:

I was nervous when Mr. Nelson offered me my first lead in a four reeler. He told me this was my chance to show case my true talent and when he showed me my name was in the title I knew I was committed. "Tommy 10 Inch Rides Again" was by far the biggest budget film I had been in up to that time. I promised myself that if it failed it wouldn't be because of my work and I threw myself into the job. I really believe my hard work paid off and laid the groundwork for the career I had. Of course, the best thing about making that film, it was on the set that I met my wife and one true love, Chesty. Chesty Wilson was already well known in the industry when she was cast as my co-star and the powers that be wanted a 'name' to put on the marquee. I was in awe of her on day one but she put me at ease right away. She told me she was familiar with my work and had even seen some of my fetish films. By the time we were ready to shoot, she had me completely relaxed, and we did the first scene in single digit takes.

At the end of the day, she offered to rehearse the next day's scenes over dinner at her place. It turned out to be the offer that changed my life. I knew Chesty was out of my league and to me it felt like the diva inviting the chorus to dine, it just wasn't done. I went out and got the most expensive bottle of wine I could fine because I couldn't let myself show up at her penthouse empty handed. I was shocked when she opened the door wearing an apron; she kissed me on the cheek, and then thanked me for the wine saying it was perfect for our meal. She told me she was still working on dinner and invited me into her kitchen where she asked me to open the vino. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, here was the biggest start I had worked with, and she was doing Suzy Homemaker.

As I poured us both a glass of wine, I told her that she didn't need to go to all this trouble. She told me she loved cooking and the thrill of gathering ingredients and mixing in just the right amounts gave her as big a charge as sex or anything else. The meal was five star and I mean it, then later rather than rehearse our film together, we rehearsed our life together. This was the first recreational sex I'd had in a long time so we both just relaxed and enjoyed it. Even though we had been naked together all day and even though we had fucked maybe five times on the set we took our time and got to really know each other's bodies. That night she managed to put love back into my sex life and a little tenderness back into my heart. Everyone who has seen her on the screen knows that Glenda is a beautiful woman but that was the night I saw her inner beauty and that far surpasses bone structure and dimples that compose outer beauty. I have loved Glenda Jean (Chesty's real name) since that night and even though we're not together any more I still love her as much.

As you know "Tommy 10 Inch Rides Again" was a big hit for me but I always thought, I rode Chesty's coat tails in that film. Mr. Nelson called it my break out hit, it wasn't until Chesty, and I got married that he realized I wasn't acting so much as showing my true love for her on the screen. It is truly amazing how we could fuck on the set all day, then go home, and fuck all night. I guess we treated it like apples and oranges where one was just work and the other was a showing of our love. Some would say I completely debased my future wife in this film and I could see where they would be coming from. However, Chesty disagreed saying she and I were merely acting and if people could not separate the film from real life it just proved how well we did our craft. She is one of the few women I know who can take a money shot in the face and still look classy with cum in her eye and dripping down her cheeks.

We were married the following year and soon after, Chesty announced her retirement. I know many people blame me for this but this was her decision in fact I tried to talk her out of it. She told me she would be much happier staying home to take of her household and me. We tried for kids for a while but basically the doctors told us her womb was worn out from too much kinky sex. I guess that puts down that old joke about not being able to wear it out because you can. Who knows, maybe it was better we had no children; it just seems so hard to have normal kids when the parents are famous. Still I think Chesty would have made a great mother and I'd have tried to do my part. I do know one thing with those natural double Ds she carried around she would be good at nursing her babies.

I know we were both asked all the time about what we thought about our spouse being fucked at worked all day long, and if that made us jealous. Although I have never considered myself a jealous man I just told these people that if you wife or husband had to fuck all day long for work you knew they wouldn't be looking for any on the side after that. Yet as much as we loved each other, our marriage didn't last. I couldn't tell what happened it just slowly fell apart. It may have been living in the spotlight or just maybe celebrity egos are stroked so much they don't have anything left to share with a loved one. Still like, I said before and I'll say again, I will always love Chesty Wilson.

Part lV

My party period, lots of drugs, lots of off camera sex and maybe even a plaster cast:

It doesn't take a shrink to understand why I went off the deep end, so to speak, after our breakup. As for me, all I knew was that I was a star and I was single and I wanted to sample the wares of every available woman in Hollywood. I was now a hot commodity and to be seen on my arm was a boost to any young starlet seeking publicity. That plus the desire of so many women to try out Tommy's 10 inches kept me busy as many nights as I wanted. At the time, although I had two films in the can I had nothing new on my plate so I decided to enjoy my free time. If they only would have had reality TV back in those days for that is what I'd done to my life, I turned it into real life porno. The problem being there was nothing as far as sex in real life that I hadn't done already on film. To me the answer was to turn to drugs to add some variety to my sex life. Believe me when I say that I've done a lot of drugs over the years but never as much or as often as I was doing during this period of my life. If I was to say it didn't affect me I'd be lying and even thought I knew it then I didn't care, I guess I was just in a destructive mode. As with all things, recreational drug use is fine when used in moderation but like a kid in a candy store, I couldn't get enough and the more I had the more I wanted.

I knew I could be heading for trouble but I didn't want to hear about it. If a friend came to me trying to help I got rid of the friend, soon leaving me only those hanging around for themselves. It got so bad I wouldn't do anything unless I got high first, it didn't matter, grass, coke, smack, E anything or even everything together just as long as I was buzzed. I remember one time these two girls picked me up, not just so they could brag they fucked Tommy 10 inch, they wanted to brag they could snort a line the size of my cock. As for me I was all for it, they took pictures and everything. After that, they sucked me off and when I came, they passed it back and forth like a snowball, hell they even passed it to me. It wasn't the first snowball I'd had or the last for that matter. We three did coke and fucked all weekend, I bet we did an ounce at least and I know all three of us had a good time. Two girls and a guy is always fun for the guy no matter what happens, even just watching the girls is fun for the guy. One thing about fucking when you're high on coke is you can go on forever and I know both those girls went home sore Monday morning. As for me, it was always the same on a Monday after a weekend long binge, I felt empty and unfulfilled and I always blamed it on coming down from all the junk I was putting in my body. Now looking back in hindsight it was obvious that I was living a meaningless life with instant gratification my only goal.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Life as Tommy 10 Inch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds