• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 06

The Making of a Slut Ch. 06

12

Sunday afternoon I told BJ to dress as slutty as she could. "High heels, the shortest skirt you have, low cut blouse and no bra or panties. Oh, and no hose. Nothing looks sluttier than 'come fuck me' pumps and bare legs.

As we drove across town she asked me where we were going. "To visit a friend of mine sweetie. I know how much you loved Claude's big dick and Dave tells me that his is pretty big so I thought I'd give you a chance to do some comparing."

"How big is he?"

"He didn't tell me sweetie and I don't make a habit of looking at other men's joints. Even if he doesn't come close to Claude I'm betting that the night won't be a disappointment for you."

"I guess you are getting what you want then. I'm already getting wet just thinking about it. I guess that means I'm a slut."

"You are most definitely getting there sweetie."

I pulled up in front of Dave's apartment and parked. "Thinking of a big hard cock?"

BJ was squirming on the seat and I had to chuckle as I thought of what she was in for. I had given Dave one of my video cameras and he was supposed to have it set up and ready to record BJ's entrance and subsequent activities. Unfortunately, part of the deal was that I couldn't be there so the video was the next best thing. I walked BJ to the door and rang the bell. Dave answered the door and when BJ saw him she looked nervously over at me. Dave was a tall, well built black man and his face lit up when he saw BJ.

"For me? Is this delicious little slut for me?"

"All yours Dave, just take good care of her, okay?"

"Very good care my man, extremely good care."

I kissed BJ on the forehead, "See you later sweetie, have a good time" and I walked off and left her there. Dave told me later that she stood there and stared at my back until I was in my car and pulling away.

I was expecting to see BJ Monday night at eleven and hear about her night at Dave's, but that wasn't to be. I got a phone call from Dave at seven on Monday evening.

"She's still here man and probably won't get out of here before two or three in the morning. You okay with that?"

"Did you get good tape?"

"You won't be disappointed my man, God knows I wasn't. You got one hell of a woman there. I'll drop the tapes off at your office in the morning. You could sell them and get rich, they are that good."

Dave did drop off four tapes at my office at noon the next day and I took the rest of the day off to go home and start watching them. It would take days for me to watch four six-hour tapes, but I at least wanted to have some idea of what happened before BJ came over. The camera was already on when BJ came into the room. The astonishment on her face when she saw the twelve black men was priceless. I saw her tense up and I knew that she was getting ready to turn and bolt for the door, but Dave saw it too and he had a good grip on her.

"Don't panic sweetmeat, it will be all right. No one is here to hurt you, all we want to do is make you feel good."

His words had a calming effect on BJ and three of the other guys in the room stepped forward and began undressing her, not that she had all that much on to begin with, and then she was pushed onto to her knees. Thus began one of the world's longest blow jobs as all twelve of the black men paid a visit to BJ's mouth. After about thirty minutes she complained that her knees hurt and they picked her up and carried her over to the couch. The cocks just kept on coming for another hour and a half as black man after black man shot off in her mouth.

The scene shifted to a bedroom and for another two or three hours I watched as the men lined up on her and fucked her continuously until all twelve had had her at least twice. Then they got inventive and I watched all possible combinations of cock, pussy, mouth and ass imaginable. Several times I saw her with a cock in each hole while being held up so she could jack off two men standing next to her and once I saw her take two cocks into her pussy at the same time. BJ acted like a complete slut. She begged for cock, pleaded with them to fuck her harder and make her cum. Several times I heard her cry out "Next" as a cock left one of her holes vacant.

I was watching BJ crawl across the floor toward a black man sitting in a chair with his cock sticking up in the air when I heard from behind me, "Are you happy now?" I turned to see BJ standing there and she did not look happy. She walked past me and turned off the TV and then she turned to face me.

"Are you happy now that you have probably ruined my life? Did you get your jollies watching me beg a bunch of coons for cock? Do you have the slightest idea of what you have done to me?"

"What are you bitching about? You loved every minute of it. I know, because I've watched."

"That's not what I asked. I asked did know what you have done to my life?"

"I guess you are just going to have to tell me."

"My parents were born and raised in South Carolina and two bigger racists you will never meet. My parents are so far past the term "nigger haters" that they make that term almost sound like a compliment. If they ever find out what their baby girl just did I will lose my whole family. And all because you just have to play your stupid fucking games."

"Relax sweetie, they won't ever find out. You won't tell and I won't tell and I have the tapes."

"You have the tapes or you have copies of the tapes?"

"My deal with Dave is that there are only the originals and I have them."

"I don't believe it. I heard several of the guys tell him to make them a copy."

"Don't sweat it sweetie, I trust Dave."

"Well you had better pray to whatever God you believe in that your trust is not misplaced because I swear to you right now that if this ever gets back to my parents I'll fucking kill you. I'll catch you asleep, tie you down, cut off your cock and stuff it in your mouth and then stand there and watch you bleed to death. You had better make damned sure you can trust Dave because I'm as serious as death about this. My marriage to Mike is toast and I'll have to live with that, but if I lose my family too I swear to God I'll take you down."

I got up and walked over to BJ and put my arms around her, "I won't let anything happen to you sweetie, I promise. Now why do you say that your marriage to Mike is toast?"

"Do you think that I'm stupid? Is that what you think, that I'm just some stupid bimbo?"

"No, of course not."

"Then don't treat me like I am one. Charlie, Mel, Ben and Harry all know Mike and do you think for one minute they haven't been bragging about fucking me? God only knows how many people know about it by now. Sooner or later someone is going to let Mike know either by sending him a letter or by whispering something in his ear when he gets home."

"No they won't sweetie. I told them if one word about what we were doing got out and I found out about it not one of them would ever get near you again. They all want you and they are all policing each other to make damn sure I don't shut them off. You keep fucking their eyes out whenever I have them over and they will never say a word."

"You promise?"

"I do sweetie, I do. Come on, let's go to bed."

"I don't think you are going to want me tonight."

"Why not?"

"Thirty some hours of non-stop sex with twelve guys can do a number on a girls pussy to say nothing about her poor ass. My jaw is too sore to even give you a blow job."

"Well sweetie, I can always kiss your pussy and try and make it better."

Over the next three months there were a lot of subtle changes around my place. First, BJ's clothes started being hung in my closet. A dress here, a skirt there, until suddenly half my closet was full of her stuff. Then one night I came home and found that she was there and had dinner waiting on me. She went days without going back to her place and soon it was almost as if we were living as man and wife.

Through it all I was still seeing to it that she got all the cock she could handle. I set her up with my customers and suppliers gave her to Frank and his hired help and let guys fuck her on my back seat out in Frank's parking lot. I had poker games at the house with Charlie, Ben, Mel and Harry and damn little poker got played -- a lot of poke her, but not much card playing. I had Dave and several of his friends over from time to time (no cameras allowed) and twice Claude came to town and kept her occupied for two or three nights. Once I even gave her a ticket so she could fly to Denver and spend a week with Claude.

Then came the day that I knew BJ had become what I wanted -- an absolute slut!

I had ordered new furniture for the living room and had arranged for time off from work to meet the delivery truck at my place. When I got there the furniture was already moved in and the three deliverymen were in my bedroom fucking BJ. I stood in the hallway and listened as she told them just what she wanted them to do. One of the men asked her how soon they had to be out of the house so as not to be caught by her husband.

"Fuck me as long as you want, he's in Iraq."

I smiled and went down to my den and waited until she was through with them.

The laws of nature being what they are it is a given that when things are going just the way that you want them something will come along and fuck things up. I came home from work one night to find BJ moving stuff into my garage.

"What's up?"

Wordlessly she reached into her pocket, brought out an envelope and handed it to me. I opened the envelope and took out the letter:

"Dear Barbara Jane, I've received several letters from people back home telling me that you are being unfaithful. Not just being unfaithful, but taking on every man in sight. Is this true? Mike"

"That's not the worst of it -- I'm pregnant and only God knows who the father is."

"No sweetie, God isn't the only one, I know too."

"How could you possibly know?"

"Simple sweetie, you are my slut so it is mine."

"You can't know that for sure."

"Of course I can. It is there because of me, ergo, it is mine."

"God, but you are one fucked up dude."

"Yes sweetie, but I'm your fucked up dude."

I helped BJ write the answer to Mike's letter. Basically what she said was that she loved him and was sorry that she hadn't been able to remain faithful. She didn't tell him any of the circumstances, just that she'd had some 'weak moments' and by a rotten stroke of luck had gotten pregnant. She told him that she didn't expect forgiveness and she would give him an uncontested divorce when he got home. She mailed the letter and then moved in with me permanently.

Two more months went by during which BJ threw herself into being the slut I'd made her. She picked up guys at the mall and grocery store during the day while I was working. The gas meter reader, the mailman and a plumber on a service call all got to sample her. She went to bars during the day, picked up guys and fucked them in their cars in the bar parking lot and then came home in time to fix me dinner and then tell me about it. She was still fucking the guys I set her up with and I was a very happy man because I finally had the slut that I had always wanted.

It was August 10th when BJ got the phone call from her mother telling her that Mike was home. "She said that she didn't tell him where I was."

"He will find out soon enough sweetie. We can't hide from him forever."

Two days later we just happened to be looking out the front window and saw Mike coming down the street. He turned onto the walk leading up to my porch and BJ said, "Oh shit" and she ran from the room. I answered the doorbell and invited Mike in. He seemed calm, but even as I invited him to sit down on the couch I was ready in case he exploded on me.

"I hear that BJ moved in with you."

I nodded a yes. "How is she?"

"She's fine."

"I should be really pissed at you and there was a time a couple of months ago when I would have happily killed you."

"What changed?"

"I had to be honest with myself. I'm responsible for what happened. To a point everything happened just as I had planned and had wanted it too. I just didn't think it all the way through."

"You have to explain that one to me."

"I'm not stupid. I've known you forever for Christ's sake. I knew when I asked you to keep an eye on Barbara Jane what you would do. I wanted you to do it."

"Now you have lost me."

"Barbara Jane was always so straight laced. I could never get her to suck my cock and swallow. Oh she would give me a half-assed hum job and then lay down to make love. She wouldn't let me try anal and the only position she would ever use was the missionary position. I could never get her to change. When I got called up I got the idea that if I put the two of you together you would seduce her. I could never make her do what I wanted because I loved her and I couldn't bring myself to force her, but I knew that you were asshole enough that if you could seduce her you would make her do what you wanted. I expected to come home to a sexually liberated wife. I never expected that I would lose her -- I thought our love was stronger than that."

From behind us came, "Do you really mean that? You expected to come home to a slut and you were comfortable with that?"

We turned to see BJ standing there.

"God yes baby, I love you. I just wanted you to be more sexual and since I couldn't make it happen I thought I would see if he could."

"Why the accusatory letter?"

"It wasn't meant to be accusatory. When I asked if it was true all I was looking for was a yes and for you to ask me to forgive you and then I was going to write back and tell you it was all right and to have fun until I got home. I never expected to lose you. I love you Barbara Jane."

"Oh fuck" BJ said as tears started running down her cheeks and she turned and ran from the room. Mike looked at me with pain all over his face and I did the hardest thing that I had ever done to that point in my life, "Go after her. I think I'll run down to the bar for a couple of hours" and I left.

I sat at the bar and nursed my beer and thought about all the ways that life could make you pay for the things you have done. In the beginning I had gone after BJ simply because I had always wanted to fuck her. Over the months I had fallen in love with the little slut and when she sent Mike the kiss off letter and moved in with me I expected to live happily ever after. And now this. Mike still loved her and what's more BJ loved him. I could have stayed there, sent Mike packing and then gone into the bedroom to comfort BJ, but I knew I would be wasting my time. The two of them obviously loved each other and eventually they would have gotten back together. At least this way I could feel a little good about myself.

I'd been gone a good three hours when I finally went back home. I had no idea what I would find when I got there, but it definitely wasn't what I expected. BJ was lying naked on the bed finger fucking herself. The bed had obviously been well used in my absence. When I walked in BJ said, "It's about time. Get over here and eat me."

I got undressed, got on the bed and buried my face in her pussy.

"Eat me baby. Suck all of Mike's stuff out of me. He put a lot in there baby, suck it all out. Clean me out lover and then fuck my ass. I didn't let him have my ass baby, it's yours, at least for a while yet. Come on lover, show me that I'm still your slut. Eat me and then fuck me."

BJ was insatiable that night and she kept after me until I was worn out and it wasn't until the next day that I found out what happened after I left. BJ woke me with a blow job and when I was hard enough to suit her she climbed on top of me and slid down on my dick. With her hands on my chest she rocked back and forth and moved slowly up and down while she told me what happened.

Mike had followed her into the room; she had buried her head in his shoulder and cried herself out. Mike told her he loved her and she said he couldn't possibly, not after what she had done and then she had confessed all. She told him everything from the first to the last dick and then she told him that she had loved every minute of it and that she could never go back to being a plain housewife. She told him that she was a slut and that she loved being a slut. She told him that I could handle her being a slut, but that he couldn't. Mike had tried to convince her that he would have no trouble taking her the way she was and she finally had gotten tired of trying to talk sense to him. She told him to just shut up and fuck her. She had given him his first blow job where she sucked him all the way to completion and then had swallowed and then she had fucked his brains out. After that she had tried to gross him out. She had gotten into the bath tub and told him to pee on her. She was sure that would make him run for the door, but it hadn't. He had peed on her and then he had gotten in the tub and told her that it was her turn to whiz. Then they had talked some more.

"I told him that he was going to have to prove to me that he can handle my being a slut."

"How do you plan to do that?"

"The first thing he will have to do is come over here tomorrow and have a three way with you and me. If he gets past that we will take him with us to the Hidden Place this weekend and he can see me at my worst. When I'm done I'll tell him to eat my pussy and see what he does. If we get past that we will have him over for one of our poker parties and see how he handles seeing all his friends fuck me."

"Why? Why are you doing all that to him?"

"To show him just what I am, what I've become."

"Again, why?"

"Because if he is telling the truth about things and he can handle me at my slutiest I'll go back to him. Until I find out I'll just keep on being your slut. Don't look so down in the face lover. Even if we put the marriage back together I'll still be your slut. That's what you wanted, isn't it? You still planned on fucking me after Mike got home, didn't you?"

That's the way it has been for a month now. Basically BJ and Mike are 'dating'. She is still living with me, but subjecting him to every thing she does. He did go down on her after our visit to the Hidden Place. BJ was especially slutty that night. She took on Frank and all of his male employees twice and then did quite a few other guys out in the parking lot. She accepted an invitation to a party after the bar closed and did another eleven guys after which we went back to my place. She sat down on the couch and with out a word being said she spread her legs and he did not hesitate -- he went right after her cum muffin.

Mike didn't bat an eye when Charlie and the rest of the guys fucked BJ at the poker party and he even joined in. She did Dave and six of his friends in front of Mike and then told him to eat her out and he did. So far he has gone along with every thing she has done and then has asked her to come home to him, but she keeps telling him that she has to be sure of him first.

I finally figured it out. She wants both of us. She is afraid that if she moves back in with Mike he will eventually try to ease her away from me. She has made it plain to him that she is going to continue to be my slut even if she gets back together with him and she just doesn't believe him when he says that it is okay with him.

There is one major hurdle left for Mike to get by -- her pregnancy. He says he doesn't care, that the child is part of her so he will love it as much as he loves her. That may be what she is waiting for, to see how he reacts to the baby and how he handles the rest of the two families. Both his family and hers know that the baby is not his. So far it hasn't been a major problem, but then the baby isn't here yet. There is one more problem where the baby is concerned -- the racial one. The father of the baby could be Dave or one of his friends and with BJ's family being the bigots that they are she has decided to go away to have the baby.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds