• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • T Ladies Orgy

T Ladies Orgy

123

(T minus three weeks)

Mike Harris called it 'The Quickening'. He had borrowed the term from the film 'The Highlander' where the quickening refers to the awakening of special powers that lay dormant in certain people until they are triggered by a significant event.

Mike applied dramatic licence to the feelings that regularly overwhelmed him and called these feelings 'The Quickening'. Mike hadn't felt the quickening for two years; he thought that he had suppressed the feelings for so long now that he would never feel them again. Of course he was proved wrong.

The feelings welled up and overwhelmed him without warning on the evening that Mike's wife informed him that she was off the other side of the country for a month to visit her sister and that she would be leaving in three weeks time.

Mike had been married to his wife for over twenty years. Happily married; he had never been unfaithful to her with another woman. But Mike had kept a deep dark secret for all those years. Mike was a closet transvestite.

During his early life Mike progressed through the usual stages of inquisitiveness, experimentation, clandestine pleasure, fear of discovery, and repeated suppression of the urge to crossdress that most secret transvestite's experience.

In puberty he had discovered he had a fetish for lingerie and hosiery which quickly progressed from using the sensual articles of clothing as masturbatory aids to the practice of actually wearing them. In adolescence he moved on to secretly wearing female outer attire and footwear and then to wearing makeup and a wig. By the time he was in his mid-twenties he could transform from a handsome young man to a well-proportioned sexy transvestite in under an hour.

Mike did this quite regularly in his modest bachelor flat. He had plenty of girlfriends and a healthy sex life, his girlfriends appreciated that he favoured them with gifts of sensual lingerie which he would often request they wear during lovemaking; but they were totally unaware that Mike wished it was him wearing the seductive attire and playing the role of the woman.

Mike had an extensive collection of pornography, mainly transvestite themed; he was not particularly aroused by transsexuals although he had used the services of a transsexual prostitute once but found the experience not particularly satisfying.

He liked to dress as a woman and look at magazines and videos of transvestites having sex with each other or with male admirers. He hadn't summoned up the courage to consummate his desires even though he had seen numerous advertisements for clandestine meetings in the magazines and on the notice board of the sex shops he visited.

At various times during this period he had thrown out his collection of female paraphernalia and pornography and vowed to live the life of a straight heterosexual male. Inevitably the urge would descend upon him and he would find himself with a new female wardrobe and requisite accessories and back in the same cycle of relief and remorse. This was the uncontrollable urge that he called the quickening.

He had met his wife at the age of twenty seven and married her the next year. They had no children but were happy. He gave up crossdressing and vowed never to succumb to those desires again. The quickening struck him after three years of marriage and he soon had a collection of fetish clothing, shoes, wigs and makeup which he wore when his wife was away and he was sure that she would not discover his secret. This usually occurred during her frequent absences undertaking work related travel or when she went to visit her relatives who lived interstate.

He would also take his stash of female paraphernalia with him when he travelled alone. The cycle of throwing out his wardrobe and vowing never to dress again and then succumbing to the quickening and acquiring a new wardrobe went on over the years. But he never strayed from the marriage bed.

Then in his late thirties an amazing thing happened! It was called the internet and before long Mike had become adept at surfing the net for sites that catered to his peccadillos. He acquired an online handle: Michele Nylons, and began posting pictures of himself dressed as Michele. He was soon chatting online with other transvestites, crossdressers and admirers. He weeded out the loonies, usually young men trying to come to terms with their sexuality, and conversed with experienced transvestites and true admirers.

He bought a webcam and had hours of sticky fun having cybersex; but he yearned for the real thing. Even during this period he went through phases of remorse and regret and took extended sabbaticals from his online persona, only to succumb to the quickening and re-emerge online as Michele Nylons, closet transvestite.

Finally, after years of anticipation, guilt and desire, he met up with another transvestite in a hotel room in a nearby city. The sensuality of kissing, caressing and fondling another girl dressed in sexy clothing, sensual lingerie, smelling of exotic perfume was awe-inspiring. The taste of their lipstick as their tongues intertwined, the feel of their bodies clad in satin, nylon and lace rubbing together, the sensation of finally stroking a hard penis encased in satin panties whilst the girl in her arms reciprocated far exceeded any fantasy Michele had dreamed of.

Michele spent the afternoon delighting in experimentation and awe of her first encounter with another crossdresser. Her name was Tracy and she taught Michele the enchantment of extended foreplay and the total satisfaction and gratification that were possible in the act of fellating a long thick penis. The first time Michele licked and swallowed the offered organ she knew that she had been missing out on an amazing experience.

The two transvestites pleasured each other all afternoon until they could come no more. Michele didn't think of herself as homosexual because she was with another crossdresser; she was just sexual! She also didn't consider what she was doing was adultery. It was not Mike Harris having sex with another woman; it was his alter ego Michele Nylons having transbian sex with a fellow transvestite!

Two men left that hotel room in the early evening totally satisfied; each carried a small suitcase full of their girly requisites and promised to meet again online and arrange another meeting.

The remorse hit Mike halfway home and he pulled his car over to the side of the road as his body shook with regret and self-loathing. He ditched his suitcase in a roadside dumpster and went straight home and cleaned his computer of every trace of Michele Nylons and anything to do with her transvestite persona.

This lasted three months and then the quickening returned with a vengeance and Mike resurrected Michele who was soon arranging clandestine assignations with Tracy. Tracy introduced Michele to a few trusted friends online, other transvestite and crossdressers, and soon Michele was a regular at their secret transvestite meet-ups. Michele liked it when there where multiple partners; transvestite orgies became a regular event on her calendar.

This small group of closet transvestites who met on a regular basis called themselves the Tea Ladies, an aberration of T-Ladies. It was their little joke.

Of course Michele often had feelings of regret and remorse for living her double life but these feeling were overpowered by feelings of lust and anticipation.

Inevitably the day came when Tracy invited Michele to a party where there would be male admirers present. Michele agonised over this; she longed to be held by a man who appreciated her womanly charms but she had some reservations. She knew that there were trannies out there that would only go with other trannies but she had also chatted to many trannies online who related the wonderful experiences they had had with male admirers.

She went to the party full of trepidation and anticipation. Michele was fresh meat and she soon had the attention of a most of the admirers. She allowed a handsome mature man to lead her to a darkened bedroom where he treated her with the utmost respect and reverence. Fully clothed, Michele permitted the naked man to take her in arms and kiss her passionately. The feel of his hardened penis pressing against her body unleashed feelings of femininity and lust. She was soon on her knees attending to his needs.

When he lay her on the bed and hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties aside she felt apprehensive and anxious; unsure of how painful this new experience would be. The man had already performed the practical preliminaries of donning protection and copiously lubricating himself and Michele's entrance, but she was still a little unsure as to whether she wanted to experience the ultimate transvestite sexual thrill.

"Are you sure you want to try this?" the man whispered into her ear, his throbbing penis nudging her puckered sphincter.

Michele nodded and lifted her legs up around his body and drew him to her.

It hurt! The man took his time and slowly penetrated her virgin anus stopping frequently to allow her to accommodate the invading member. After a few minutes, interceded with muffled cries pleading for him to stop followed by tacit gestures of encouragement, he was buried up to the hilt in Michele's back passage. It took a while for Michele to get used to feeling of fullness but soon a delightful sensation of pleasure began to radiate from her prostate gland.

In no time at all Michele was bucking away underneath the naked man as he thrust away. They experienced a wonderful mutual orgasm punctuated with passionate kisses and much groping and fondling.

Michele was soon a regular at Tracy's parties. The man who took Michele's cherry introduced himself as Steve; he and a few close friends were regular attendees at Tracy's orgies. Michele was introduced to threesomes; foursomes, spit-roasts, facials, bukkake and all manner of perversions with the other transvestites and admirers. She was a willing participant and eager to learn.

Michele still suffered regular periods of remorse and she would often disappear from the scene for months at a time; but that was the nature of things in the subculture of closet transvestites. All of the participants maintained anonymity and only used their online handles. The trannies all had women's names of course, and the men used pseudonyms. Occasionally some of them would meet separately for private trysts or threesomes but there were never any emotional attachments.

If a new girl joined their ranks the admirers inevitably paid her more attention initially; especially if she was attractive. But the little group of lechers were very amicable and invitees were screened to make sure that prospective members were suitable.

No one under thirty was allowed to join and although not of all of the trannies were attractive; they all made the effort to be as femme as possible dressing up completely as women, including wigs, heels, makeup and accessories. Hairy panty-wearers were not invited.

Not all the admirers were handsome either; but they were all clean and respectful of the girls. First-timers and grandiose online cocksmen were denied membership to the Tea Lady club. Occasionally a girl would meet an admirer outside of the group and if she thought he was suitable she would ask the others if he could join in. Conversely; if one of the men found a mature transvestite who met the group's unwritten code of conduct, she would be invited to participate.

The group met regularly at different venues once a month; they chatted online to find a date and venue that suited the majority.

Michele remained a member of the Tea Ladies club for three years, occasionally taking sabbaticals when her guilt got the better of her, but showing up again months later, her lust rekindled. Some of the other girls did the same thing and sometimes they would simply disappear from the scene altogether. Because of the anonymity, no one knew if the girl had simply stopped dressing or had moved out of town.

And then one day Mike came close to being caught. An admirer named John bought a friend along to a Tea Ladies get together without consulting the other members. It was customary for an admirer to ask permission to bring a friend to a meeting and usually the prospective attendee was checked out online; a picture was usually mandatory.

Mike had arrived at the venue early and had already transformed into Michele when John arrived with his friend. The other transvestites were quite taken with the handsome man in his late forties and didn't berate John for breaking their rules. Michele however was livid! The prospective member was none other than a work colleague; a close work colleague! Luckily enough Michele looked sufficiently femme that the new member didn't clock her; but she beat a hasty retreat to the nearest bedroom.

She stayed in the room only letting other transvestites come in but she couldn't enjoy the party knowing that her anonymity had come so close to being broken.

Mike made the usual excuses to his wife to enable him to attend his Tea Lady parties. If it was an afternoon meet he was on the golf course not to be disturbed; if it was evening meet he was going down to the pub or the club with the boys and was not to be disturbed. It worked every time and except for the odd occasion when he noticed he hadn't removed all of the nailpolish from his cuticles he had never once come close to being caught.

His wardrobe and girly accessories were kept in trunk at the back of the attic. He would sneak up there before a meeting of the Tea Ladies and select an ensemble, wig, shoes and makeup and put them in a small suitcase which he then secreted in the trunk of his car.

Driving home from the last meeting of Tea Ladies Mike vowed that Michele would never emerge again. He would suppress the quickening and leave behind the sordid world of closet transvestism. He had come too close to being found out by his work colleague. Admittedly the colleague couldn't out him without outing himself; but it was a risk that Mike was not prepared to take.

Later that week he threw out all of his girly goodies with the exception of his favourite brunette bob wig with the crimson highlights and the black high-heeled sandals, he just couldn't throw them in a dumpster; it would be sacrilege!

He had already wiped his computer clean; deleting his favourites, stored web pages, cookies, links and anything else that might link him to his alter ego Michele Nylons.

And so it had been for over two years. Then.....................

"Really Mike; Sharon needs all the support she can get," his wife explained.

"I knew that arsehole was no good!"

She went on, explaining why it was imperative that she fly cross-country and spend four weeks with her sister, helping her through a messy break-up.

Home alone for a month! The quickening hit Mike like a sledgehammer! His mind raced as he thought of the possibilities. He could take Michele out of hibernation and play with the Tea Ladies to his heart's content!

The work colleague who had turned up unannounced at the last Tea Ladies party had long since moved on so he didn't have to worry about being clocked.

No! No! No! He had kept these urges and emotions suppressed for over two years; to let them out now would be folly!

"Are you listening to me Mike!" his wife scalded, sensing that his mind was wandering.

Mike fought the quickening and smothered the craving. He would be a good boy!

(T minus two weeks)

Mike had been unable to concentrate at work; fighting the quickening took all of his energy. He was sitting in his study explaining to himself what folly it would be to give in to his urges. Curiosity got the better of him. Did the Tea Ladies even exist any more? Had they moved on or had the club dissolved?

Mike opened his windows messenger program. The icon was blank and said simply 'click here to sign in'. Mike typed in Michele Nylons' email address and password. The icon spun around for a few seconds and then came up with an alert: 'welcome back Michele Nylons..........do you wish to reactivate your account?'

Mike shut down his computer and left the study and went into the lounge to watch TV with his wife. She droned on about her upcoming trip as he tried to concentrate on the inane soap she was watching.

At 2am the next morning he sat in front of the computer screen and this time he clicked the 'yes' button. The little green icon spun around for a minute or two and then took him to his profile page. All of the information about Michele Nylons was stored there except for her picture. Mike had removed all pictures and video from his PC.

But the links to Michele's favourite sites were still stored on her profile. Mike could find out if the Tea Ladies still met by simply clicking the mouse. He was sweating profusely and his hands were shaking; the quickening was wracking his mind and body. He snapped the power cord out of the socket, violently shutting down his computer, uncaring of any damage this might have caused.

He staggered back to bed where he slept fitfully dreaming that he had transformed into Michele Nylons and was standing in front of his friends, family and work colleagues who were all pointing and laughing at him. He awoke late Saturday morning to find the house was empty; his wife had gone shopping.

He took a cup of coffee into his study and without hesitating he went straight to Michele's profile and hit the link to the Tea Ladies website.

The Tea Ladies were still very active it seemed; he looked at some of the recent pictures in the photo library and saw a couple of girls he recognised and a few he didn't; the same with the admirers. He checked the blog and saw there was a meeting scheduled the day after his wife left to visit her sister.

The quickening raged through him and in his mind he made the switch from Mike to Michele. She combed the online photo library and found an old picture of Michele Nylons and downloaded it to a hidden file on her computer and then uploaded it to her profile. In the photo she was wearing a red miniskirt and a white satin blouse showing off a nice pair of legs encased in sheer taupe stockings; her feet were clad in the same black and silver high-heels she had secreted away in the attic and she wore her favourite brunette wig which was also secreted away. In the picture she was smiling seductively through her heavy makeup.

Suddenly an IM message popped up on her screen:

'Hey Michele are you back in town?'

The message was sent by Steve who was online. Michele panicked and logged off and in her head she reverted back into Mike.

"Shit! What am I doing?" Mike hissed to himself in the empty room.

(T minus 1 week)

The quickening had taken its toll on Mike Harris as he wrestled with the morality and his urges to transform into the transvestite Michele. At times he thought he had won and at other times he found himself lost in a reverie of mental pictures of Michele committing girly transgressions.

He finally gave in and one week before his wife was due to leave he logged back into Tea Party website as Michele Nylons.

'Couldn't stay away?' an IM popped up on Michele's screen.

It was from Tracy. They IM'd back and forth for half an hour and Michele told Tracy why she had been absent from the scene for so long.

'It happens to a lot of girls; especially the married ones,' Tracy IM'd back.

'Soooooooooo next Saturday?' Tracy's IM asked.

'I'll be there. Michele's back!!!'

And so it was; Mike gave into the quickening and made the decision that Michele would be uncaged and allowed to exercise her transvestite peccadillos. Mike had to get cracking; there were things he needed to do to ensure that Michele came back looking as good as she did when she left.

One of the biggest problems facing closet transvestites is hair. It doesn't matter how good a guy looks dressed as a woman; if he has hairy legs, arms and hands it looks awful. There is nothing worse than seeing a great pair of legs clad in sheer hosiery and then seeing a mat of hair on those legs as you get closer.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • T Ladies Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds