• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My First Naked Photo Shoot Ch. 01

My First Naked Photo Shoot Ch. 01

I'd been dating Greg for a few months now. We were laying in bed one day after an afternoon of love-making. He was quietly playing with my boobs when I noticed he had something on his mind.

"Did you ever see those pictures of Brad's girlfriend?" he asked me.

Brad, (Greg's best friend) had taken a bunch of nude pictures of his girlfriend and shown them to Greg. In fact he'd shown them to a lot of people. Even I had seen them. His girlfriend is cute mind you. She's young with long legs and a pretty face. The pictures weren't bad either. Mostly pics of her on the bed posing with her legs together. I had a feeling Greg was going to eventually ask me to pose for him.

"Yes I've seen them," I said, smiling. Greg looked very awkward.

"Well, I was wondering if you would mind if I took some pictures of you?" he said.

"You mean without my clothes on?" I replied giving him my best "as if" look.

Greg just smiled and kept running his hand over my boobs.

"So you can show them to your friends?" I said accusingly. "Do you think I'm a slut or something?"

"Uh, no!" Greg said, "Not at all! It's just... you're so hot, way hotter than Brad's girlfriend..."

"And you wanted to show off my body to brag?" I asked. I enjoyed watching him squirm. I had already decided that I would let him take a few 'artsy' type pictures of me. Maybe show off my bum a bit. Maybe.

"Please?" he said. How could I resist those puppy-dog eyes?

I thought for a moment, then rolled onto my tummy and pushed the blankets off my back. "There," I said, propping myself up on my elbows, "You can take a picture of my bare back if you want."

Greg bounced out of bed, still naked, and grabbed his camera. He eagerly took several shots of me. Some close-ups of my smiling face, some side body shots, and some shots from above me. Then he made a move for the blankets.

"No way!" I said grabbing his hand, and trying not to laugh.

"Just let me pull it down a little," he said, "Just show a little of your cute bum."

I paused for a moment. "Just a little," I said. I told myself that my low-rise jeans probably showed off as much ass, so it's no big deal.

He carefully pulled the blankets over my ass, showing about 2 inches of my ass-crack. He must have taken ten pictures. Some from above me, some from the side and even a few close-ups of my ass-crack!

I decided to be more daring. (I WAS enjoying the attention!) I reached down and pushed the blankets about half-way down my ass. Greg got a big grin. He repeated his photoshoot paying extra attention to my behind.

"Do you like my body?" I asked him, (knowing the answer better be a resounding YES).

"I LOVE your body," he said. He put down the camera, pulled the blankets completely off me and planted a dozen little kisses all over my bare bum. I giggled as I felt his tongue slide up and down along my ass-crack. My giggles turned to a soft moan as I felt him gently pull my ass cheeks apart and flick the tip of his tongue over my little asshole.

He sat up and looked into my eyes. "I LOVE your sexy body," he said. I felt my reluctance start to melt away.

"Well," I said with a smile, "are you going to take some more pictures?"

He looked down at my bare ass and looked back at me. I nodded. He instantly grabbed his camera and began snapping pictures. I imagined what his friends would say when they saw me naked from behind. I looked at Greg. His big penis was fully erect again. I secretly hoped his friends would also get hard looking at my naked photos.

He continued taking pictures from every angle, but I could tell his favorite was to straddle my legs and take an "up-skirt" type of picture. I made sure to keep my legs tight together.

I started to get a little embarrassed thinking that his friends would all get to see my bare ass. But the more I thought about it, the more excited I got.

"I'll be right back," I said. I stood up and walked to the washroom. I could hear him take a few more photos of my naked body as I walked away.

I sat on the toilet and began to piss. I thought about how much I liked the attention of being photographed nude. I was sure I didn't want him to photograph my boobs, or my pussy. Pictures of my bare ass I could live down, but if pictures got out of me showing my legs spread, I was sure to become known as a slut.

Before I left the bathroom I grabbed a towel and held it up in front of me. My instincts were right because as soon as I walked into the bed room, Greg snapped another picture.

"Nice try!" I said mockingly. Greg laughed. "You seriously don't want other guys looking at my pussy do you?" I asked.

"No," he answered. Which really meant "yes".

"So now what?" I asked.

"Stand right there and hold your arm over your boobs, and hold the towel over your pussy." Greg said. I posed like that while he took a couple of shots.

"OK, he said moving closer, "Now just hold your hands over your boobs."

I wrapped the towel around my waist and held my boobs in my hands. I was proud of my 34B tits. They're firm with big pink nipples that sit up high on each breast. I was too afriad to be completely topless, however.

"Mmmm..." he said looking through the camera. I looked down at my chest. I spread my fingers apart and gently pushed my tits together. My two middle fingers just barely covered my nipples. I thought this pose would make his friends SO horny!

He had me try a few more sexy poses. Each time I was very careful not to expose my boobs too much or my pussy. I was really enjoying this. So was Greg.

His hard cock was looking very inviting. I decided to give him a special treat.

I walked over to him and took his cock in my hand. "Yummy," I said, letting the towel fall to the floor. He gave me a big kiss, and watched me slowly drop to my knees.

I cupped his big ball-sac in one hand and slowly pumped his cock with the other hand. I looked up at him and gently licked the tip of his penis.

"Would Brad like to see me doing this to you?" I asked just as I slipped his cock deep into my mouth.

Greg let out a moan. I sucked his cock for a minute or two before pulling it out of my mouth. I looked up at him again and said, "Go ahead, I don't mind."

"You... you don't?" Greg said, looking confused.

"Sucking my boyfriend's big cock is nothing to be ashamed of," I said sweetly. (As his girlfriend I considered it my right to suck his dick and I didn't care who knew about it. I was proud of his big dick, and I had no problem letting him photograph me sucking him off.)

This time when he lifted the camera he was careful and deliberate. He focused the camera on my face. He turned it sideways to get a clear shot of his big cock in my mouth. I looked into the lenses and heard it click. I wondered who would see this picture. Would Brad's girlfriend see it? Would she get jealous of my boyfriend's big cock? Would he show it to all his friends or just a few? How many people would see me kneeling, sucking my boyfriend's big cock?

I pulled on his bag a little and went back to my blowjob, working it in and out of my wet mouth. I heard him take a few more shots. I could taste his pre-cum and decided to have some more camera fun before I let him come again.

I popped his dick out of my mouth and stood-up.

"Do you want to take some more pictures, or do you want to fuck me again?" I asked. He kissed me hard and pointed to the bed.

"Sit," he said. I smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. I covered my boobs with one arm and my pussy with my other hand.

He smiled at me, but in a more serious way.

"Put your hands on the bed and lean back," he told me. I looked at him. I paused for a moment. He stood there in front of me holding the camera. I felt my heart jump. I knew if I let him take a picture of my bare chest - my tits - he would show all his friends. Was I ready for that? We looked at each other for another moment. I bit my lip and thought some more. I felt SO horny! I was sure my pussy was soaking the bed.

I opened my mouth to say something and then stopped. I thought some more. Very slowly I pulled my arm off my chest. I placed both hands on the bed behind me. I crossed my legs as I leaned back.

Greg carefully focused the camera on me. I wasn't smiling. I was nervous as hell. I heard the camera click and for the first time, I let someone take a picture of my completely bare chest. He moved in closer and took two more of just my tits. Then he moved the camera within inches of my left nipple and took a close-up picture. (My nipples were aching they were so hard at this point.) I'm sure in the harsh light of the bedroom his camera caught every detail, every bump on my areolas and every little freckle on my bare tits.

Then he said the words that almost made me sick.

"Spread your legs," he told me. I gasped.

I paused only for a moment. Without smiling or saying a word, I just obeyed. I inched to the very edge of the bed and spread my legs as wide as I could. I watched Greg kneel, raise the camera and photograph my wet, hairless pussy.

Again his words almost took my breath away. I heard him say, "Spread your lips."

My hands were trembling as I sat up and used both hands to hold my soft pussy lips apart while he photographed me. His picture captured the most intimate details of my most private area. My clit, my soft pink inner lips, all slick from my own juices, completely exposed for him and all his friends to see.

Almost unconsciously I began to rub my clit with my fingers. The orgasm was already well on it's way by now. My free hand slid up my body and clutched my breast; my fingers pulling at my nipples.

I slowly leaned back and fell gently to the bed. As I fell I pulled my legs up to my chest. I remember putting my feet together and letting my knees fall apart. I laid there on display, masturbating for my photographer. My eyes were half closed and moans of pleasure passed my lips. I felt like I was in a trance - a state of arousal I'd never experienced before. My hand was soaked from my own pussy juices. My finger roamed in and out of my tiny hole. My free hand moved from between breasts, pulling gently on each nipple, keeping me in a constant state of arousal.

I glanced over at Greg. I noticed a tiny red light on the camera which indicated he was filming a video now. Suddenly I realized his friends would not only see still pictures of my naked body, but a video of me playing with my wet cunt. The thought of that humiliation was enough to trigger the first orgasm. My body arched, my muscles tightened as I came.

"Fuckkkk........" I moaned. My eyes shut tight. My fingers flicked quickly over my clit. The orgasm washed over me.

A few moments later, the sensation subsided. Greg was stationed between my legs filming the last few hand gestures I made on my clit. I relaxed for a moment when I suddenly felt Greg on top of me. The camera was gone as he pounced on me. His cock easily slid into my wet hole. He was balls-deep inside me and started to pound away in me.

I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight. He lowered his head beside me.

As he fucked me I whispered, "I am so turned on, Greg, it's incredible. I love that you filmed me fucking myself."

I heard him groan in approval. "Are you going to show those dirty pictures to your friends?" I asked.

"Yes," I heard him whisper.

"Good," I whispered back, "I want you to. I want you to show them my tits and my little round ass. I want them to see close-ups of my tight little pussy. Do you think they will jerk-off over them?" I whispered.

"Un-huh," he replied.

I could tell he was ready to cum. I whispered again in his ear exactly what he needed to finish off inside me.

"Maybe you can take some more as you fuck me again later? Would you like that?" I said, "I'm your dirty little slut..."

Greg grunted, his body tightened, and his hard cock emptied inside me.

Later, after we slept and ate, we explored just how dirty I could be in front of a camera. And believe me, it's dirty.

*

If you liked this story, please send me feedback!

xoxo

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My First Naked Photo Shoot Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds