• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught Off Guard: The Punishment Ch. 02

Caught Off Guard: The Punishment Ch. 02

PLEASE VOTE ON ALL MY STORIES thank you!

It had been two weeks since the encounter in the garage between Maurice and Viola and for the past two weeks when Maurice got home from work he came up with any chore he could think of to get Viola over his house in the afternoon and they'd fuck until she had to get home for dinner. School was out and with Viola still grounded. Maurice came up with chores day after day to get Viola in his house so he could get into her panties. He'd fuck her all through his house leaving her pussy satisfied and sore day after day. Their relationship seemed to be evolving and sometimes Maurice would catch himself as he would stare at her while she slept. He wasn't interested in falling in love with the young beauty but she definitely had a hold on his heart. It was Friday and Viola was laying naked in his bed while Maurice was in the kitchen making a snack. His cell phone, which was in the bedroom with Viola, rang and Viola reached for it and answered it without thinking.

"Hello?"

"Hello, umm I'm looking for Maurice," a female voice replied.

"Um he's not around do you have a message you want me to relay to him?" Viola asked.

"Well, tell him Danielle called. Who am I speaking with now?"

"I'm his neighbor Viola Jean I'm doing some housework for him. I'll tell him you called Danielle." Viola hung the phone up, for a second she felt slight jealousy to hear another woman calling for her fuck buddy but quickly got over it.

"Viola!! Come down and eat some food!!" Maurice called.

Viola dressed quickly and ran downstairs to the kitchen with his cell phone in hand. She grabbed and sandwich and sat down at the table.

"Some chick named Danielle called your cell." She said as she slid the phone his way.

Maurice shrugged his shoulders and didn't bother asking questions or calling the girl back. Viola took the hint and didn't bother bringing it up. They fucked again and Viola got herself together to go home.

"I have this weekend off sweetness. I'll see you tomorrow" Maurice said as Viola left his house.

The next day like clockwork Viola was at Maurice's door dressed in a white tennis skirt and a pale pink tank top. Her smelled of cocoa butter and her hair was in a neat ponytail. She ran up to the front door and Maurice was already there waiting for her.

"Hello beautiful! You look as lovely as you did yesterday. Can't wait to see what's under that skirt." Maurice said as Viola squeezed by him into the house. He managed to slip his hand under her skirt and grab her ass. Viola didn't say anything just blushed and went to sit in the living room.

"Go upstairs and get ready for me Viola make sure my pussy is good and wet." He smiled and Viola traveled upstairs to his bedroom.

Like always she stripped when she entered his room. Her chocolate nipples erect, anticipating his touch. Her pussy throbbed and leaked delicious juice as she laid in his bed fingering herself. Viola looked like a sexual ebony goddess ready to be ravished.

Maurice was downstairs preparing fruit to bring upstairs to the bedroom when he heard a knock at the door. When he saw who it was his stomach turned inside out. It was his ex-girlfriend Danielle. She was definitely a sight standing on his porch. Danielle was a Latin beauty, she had dark brown hair that framed her green eyed face and hung down to her shoulders. She was wearing tight jeans to accentuate her plump ass. Her 34D breasts were about to pop out of her v neck shirt. When Maurice was dating her people, most men compared her to Jessica Alba, but she was a cheater and Maurice cut her loose. There she was though standing on his porch waiting to be invited in.

"What are you doing here Danielle?"

"Maurice I want you back I love you, I miss you and I'm sorry." Danielle spoke as she entered his house.

"Its over Danielle you shouldn't be here at all." Maurice responded making sure Danielle didn't try to go up to his room.

Danielle pouted a bit and stood in front of him, nose to nose. Her breast pressed into his body and licked her sultry lips.

"Don't you miss me Maurice?"

Maurice fought hard to ignore her physical touch. His dick was hardening and his pulse sped up. He could feel Danielle nipples poke his chest.

"I can show you how much I've missed you." Danielle said as she sank to her knees. In an instant she had unzipped Maurice's pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock.

Maurice looked down at her as she stroked it a few times before wrapping her beautiful lips around it dick. He stood there watching her on her knees. Her head bobbed back and forth on his dick as she sucked and slurped. She massaged his balls while gently tugging on them. Danielle had always been great at sucking his dick. Maurice was him a trance and soon began fucking her mouth as he felt her tongue swirl around his cock. He ran his hands through her beautiful thick brown hair as he grunted like an animal.

Viola was wondering what was taking Maurice so long to join her in his bed. She put her clothes back on and went downstairs. She stopped in her tracks as she heard weird noises coming from the living room.

"Mmmmm damn girl you sure could suck a dick." Maurice moaned.

Viola crept into the living room to find Maurice standing getting a blowjob from some girl she didn't recognize, Danielle. Viola's heart stopped

"What the fuck??!!!" she screamed.

Startled, Danielle jumped up and away from Maurice.

"Viola umm I know what this looks like." Maurice said as he zipped his pants up.

"It looks like some random broad is sucking the dick that was supposed to be mine. Fuck is this shit Maurice?? Damn this bullshit fuck you very much I'm going home!!" Viola Jean attempted to push pass Maurice but he grabbed her arm.

Danielle sat down on the couch as if she did nothing wrong.

"Look babygirl...."

"Don't babygirl me this broad up in here like she supposed to be here. Y'all go head with this." Viola said interrupting Maurice

"You damn right I'm supposed to be here!" Danielle said as she stood back up trying to intimidate Viola "That ain't your dick it has and always will be mine. Better let her know Maurice."

Maurice was furious and felt manipulated by Danielle and didn't want Viola to leave. He grabbed Danielle by her hair and held Viola tightly by the arm and brought them both upstairs as they protested. They were ignored as Maurice had been fueled by rage.

When he got them to his room he handcuffed Viola to the headboard of the bed and then handcuffed Danielle's right arm to Viola's left ankle. Both women were scared but Viola didn't panic like Danielle did.

"What are you doing Maurice? What's with the handcuffs?" Danielle cried

"Danielle if you really loved me you'd know how much I love handcuffs in bed." Maurice replied as he pulled out scissors from his drawer and began cutting away at Danielle's clothing. Viola remained calm but questions were beginning to buzz in her head.

"Maurice what's going on if you about to do what I think you're gonna do I am definitely not cool with it. I'm telling you all the other shit before was all good but this ain't my style Maurice." Viola pleaded to him

He smiled at his precious Viola as he cut away the Danielle's underwear. She was now naked. Her body was tight and tanned. She attempted to cover her D cup breast with her free hand but Viola saw how erect Danielle's nipples were. Maurice moved to Viola's body. Her tennis skirt was a wrap around so he did not cut it just unhooked it and threw it to the side. He cut her shirt away from her body and paused to admire her in her white thong and matching bra. Viola didn't saw a word she watched as he snipped her thong away and then her bra. He softly kissed her chocolate nipples and trailed kissed up her neck to her ear. He completely ignored anything Danielle was saying as he whispered into Viola's ear.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"No, you are a liar and you let someone else suck your dick." She replied as her eyes teared up a little.

Maurice slid her hand between her thighs and massaged her clit with his thumb.

"I'm sorry for that and for what I'm about to do. When this is over I want you and only you in my life." He said looking deep into her eyes.

"What are you about to do Maurice?" Viola asked.

"Who gives a fuck what he's about to do he needs to let us both go. This is rape dumb bitch!" Danielle screamed.

"Shut the fuck up!" Maurice yelled as he moved away from Viola.

He moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed Danielle and positioned her to bend over. He looked at her shaven cunt and smiled as he ran a finger up and down the outside of it then slid to fingers deep inside Danielle and massaged her swollen clit. Danielle's juices flowed around Maurice's fingers.

"Look at you, you miss me huh? I bet anyone could slide their fingers in your pussy and get the same reaction cause you're a hot ass slut. See my Viola laying in front of you? She's my good girl, my piece of chocolate, her sweet self and you're gonna find out just how sweet she is." Maurice spoke as he finger fucked Danielle.

Viola's eyes got as big as saucers when she heard what Maurice said.

"I'm not with this Maurice." Viola stated as she watched Maurice continue to finger fuck Danielle from behind.

"I'm not with this either, I don't eat pussy." Danielle said trying not to enjoy the 2 fingers sliding in and out of her drenched pussy.

Maurice didn't respond to either of them he removed his hand from Danielle and took off his pants. He was rock hard he stroked his dick as he looked over both women. He was dying to fuck Viola but he would settle for Danielle for now. He aimed the head of his dick at Danielle's opening.

"You wanted my dick so badly, right bitch? Well, be careful what you ask for." He said as he slammed his cock fully into Danielle's pussy.

"Son of a bitch!!" Danielle screamed as she tried to get used to Maurice's cock entering her so fast and hard.

Danielle's pussy was not as tight as Viola's but still gripped Maurice's cock. He took long strokes in and out of her warm wet pussy as Danielle moaned in ecstasy. The whole time he was buried deep inside Danielle Maurice gazed at Viola. He could tell she was a bit turned on but because he had both hands handcuffed she couldn't even masturbate.

"Eat her pussy Danielle!" Maurice groaned as he rammed in and out of her.

Danielle didn't move fast enough to Viola's pussy so Maurice grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face into Viola's cunt. Danielle took a lick of Viola's pussy it was clean and sweet like Maurice claimed. She probed her tongue into Viola's cunt and attacked her clit. Viola tried her best to ignore what Danielle was doing to her but her body could not hold back. Her pussy juice began to flow into Danielle's mouth and Danielle lapped up her juices.

"Enjoy it Viola she probably eats pussy as good as she sucks dick lay back and enjoy it." Maurice said as he fucked Danielle.

Viola closed her eyes and did what he asked "Mmmmmm that's right bitch eat my pussy." She moaned as she gyrated against Danielle's mouth. Both women were building up to orgasms. Danielle reached her free hand up to Viola's breast and massaged them, pinching her nipples to erection.

Maurice, happy that Viola was enjoying her pussy being eaten by another woman, pounded into Danielle's cunt. The vibrations from him pounding her body was felt by Viola. She moaned even louder to excite him.

"Mmmmm Oh Maurice I'm gonna cum!!" She cried as Danielle's tongue flicked and sucked her clit.

When Maurice heard this he was sent over the edge. Streams of hot cum shot deep inside Danielle. He banged her harder as he felt her pussy cum, her velvety walls squeezing his dick. Danielle moaned into Viola's pussy making Viola's orgasm break free.

"Ohhh shit I'm cumming!" Viola's thighs squeezed Danielle's head as she rode her orgasm out on her tongue.

When Viola's orgasm was over Maurice pulled his soft cock out of Danielle and uncuffed her from Viola. Danielle wrapped her arms around Maurice and placed kisses all over him.

"Mmmm baby that was so good, you were right she is as sweet as chocolate. She gets to eat me out too right?" Danielle said as she ran her hands along Viola's leg.

Maurice smiled at Danielle.

"Hell no! My good girl don't eat pussy! Hope you enjoyed that fucking I gave you cause its the last time you'll ever see my dick again."

Both Viola and Danielle were speechless. Maurice went into the bathroom and returned with an oversized t shirt and tossed it to Danielle.

"Here put this on and get the fuck out my house." He said as he uncuffed Viola and went back into the bathroom to shower.

Danielle put the shirt on and cried as she walked down the stairs. Viola leaped out of the bed and grabbed her at the front door.

"Danielle wait!" she called as she ran after her.

The women stared at each other in silent, in the kitchen. Viola moved in close to Danielle and they were nose to nose.

"If you ever come back here again, I'll kill you myself." She threatened and kissed Danielle on the nose.

Danielle didn't responded she hurried out the door without looking back.

Viola Jean locked the door and went back upstairs, she knocked on the bathroom door while Maurice showered.

"Hey babe! Got room for one more?"

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught Off Guard: The Punishment Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds