• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 04

The Making of a Slut Ch. 04

I woke up alone on Friday morning. After the confrontation of the night before I wondered how BJ was going to act when I saw her. I smelled coffee brewing so I knew she had not gone home. I took my shower and dressed for work and then went to get a cup of coffee. BJ was sitting at the kitchen table, eyes red and sipping a cup of coffee and she looked up at me when I came into the room.

"You'll have to change whatever plans you have made for the weekend."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"My period started this morning."

"No problem. That shouldn't interfere with us going out for dinner. I'll be home by five-thirty so be ready by six. I'll make the reservations when I get to work."

I poured some coffee in my travel mug, kissed her on the forehead and left her sitting at the kitchen table staring at the wall. I stopped at the door and turned to her, "Don't waste your time trying to find the tapes. I have most of them somewhere else."

BJ was waiting for me when I got home. She was wearing a black mini dress with black CFMs. I looked her up and down and said, "Very nice, very nice indeed. Only one thing wrong -- lose the bra."

"Why?"

"Because it will make you look more like a slut. I want you to look like what you are -- my slut!"

She started to say something, but then shrugged and took off the bra. Dinner was a quiet affair and even a bottle of Merlot didn't do much to loosen BJ up. She did show some signs of life when I pulled into the parking lot at the Hidden Place.

"What are we doing here?"

"You had so much fun dancing the last time we were here that I thought coming here might cheer you up."

"No, I don't think so. Can we just go home?"

"Nonsense sweetie. A few drinks, some dancing and you'll feel great."

The joint was jumping and I was lucky to get a table at all, let alone near the dance floor. It took three vodka tonics before I was able to get BJ out on the dance floor and then I kept her out there until the band took their break. BJ had another vodka tonic and by the time it was gone the band was back from their break and as they began the first song of their set a guy came up to the table and asked if he could dance with BJ. It was one of the guys who had had fun with her on my back seat the last time we were there. BJ didn't want to get up and dance, but I made her. While she was out on the dance floor the other two guys who had shared my back seat with her showed up and they had two other guys with them. They asked if they could join me and I said yes. Five minutes later BJ and her dance partner returned to the table and we cleared space for them. BJ looked at all the guys and then looked at me.

"I told them you were on the rag and they said no problem, that they would be just as happy getting blow jobs."

Her eyes pleaded with me, but I just pointed at her dance partner and said, "I suppose it is only fair to let him go first."

For the next two hours BJ made several trips to the parking lot and each of the five guys got a blow job. She was out in the parking lot giving one guy his second one of the night when a rather well dressed, middle aged man came up and sat down at the table. He introduced himself as the owner of the Hidden Place and asked me just what I was doing.

"I run an honest place and I will not have hookers working out of here."

"That's nice to hear, but you have nothing to worry about. BJ isn't charging a cent for what she's doing. For her it is a labor of love. You can ask any of the men she has gone out to the parking lot with."

"It still doesn't look good to the rest of my customers"

"Would it help you feel better about it if she was to give you a private showing? Say in your office?"

"Well I suppose I should ask her if she is getting paid or not."

"Fine. I'll bring her to your office as soon as she comes back in."

He left and I looked at the guys at the table, "Well, there you have it. I think that she is going to be busy for the rest of the evening. Maybe we can make it next weekend, okay?"

One of the guys handed me a slip of paper and I looked at it and saw that it was an address and a phone number. "I'm having a party at my place after closing. Stop by if you can."

When BJ came back I had a fresh drink waiting for her and I waited until she finished it before telling her I had some one I wanted her to meet. I walked her to the office, knocked on the door and then led her into the room.

"Frank here is worried that you are a hooker and he doesn't want hookers working out of his club. I told him that you don't charge, that you just love sucking cocks so why don't you give him a demonstration?"

BJ didn't leave Franks office until well after closing. While she was sucking off Frank one of the bouncers came in and she had to suck him. Then the bar manager came in and he got a shot at her mouth and he was followed by the bartender. Before it was over BJ had sucked off all of Frank's male employees -- all six of them. One of the bouncers said, "She is one hot looking bitch. I'd sure like to fuck her."

"Sorry, she's on the rag this week."

"Hell, that sure don't bother me none."

"In that case, go ahead and help yourself."

"No, god damn it no!" cried BJ.

The bouncer ignored her, picked her up like a rag doll and laid her down on Frank's desk and fucked her while Frank stood next to the desk and fed her his cock for the third time that night. As we were leaving Frank said, "Drinks are on the house anytime you bring her in."

"You sir, have yourself a deal" I said as I shook his hand.

BJ was quiet as we drove out of the parking lot and I said, "Cheer up sweetie. The night is young and we have been invited to a party."

"Please, can't we just go home?"

"No sweetie, I know that the night hasn't been much fun for you and your jaw is probably sore so I need to do something to cheer you up."

I pulled up in front of the address I was given, "Come on sweetie, trust me on this, you are going to have a good time."

The host greeted us at the door, "Glad you could make it. The guys have all heard about your wife and they have been dying to meet her."

"Well, her jaw is sore from the work out she got at the Hidden Place, but if you don't mind a little blood on your dick you can fuck her. Or you can take her ass -- she loves anal."

There were three girls and seven guys at the party and as far as the guys were concerned there were no brave souls wanting to get blood on their cocks so for two hours a steady procession of cocks made their way into BJ's nether portal. She moaned, she cried out and she begged and pleaded for more cock. I stood and watched, absolutely amazed at how big a cock slut she had become in less than a week. While I was watching BJ get her ass reamed one of the girls at the party came up and stood next to me watching.

"Your wife?"

"Nope."

"She's got rings."

"She's a wife, just not mine."

"God, I could never do anything like that."

I smiled at her and said, "Oh yes you could sweetie. Given the right set of circumstances I could have you doing what she is doing and loving it as much as she does."

"Oh man, you are one sick dude," she said as she walked away."

"Yeah, I know, ain't it great?"

It was six-thirty in the morning before the guys had had enough. BJ was so exhausted that I had to carry her out to the car. I took her to my place and ran a hot bath for her and let her soak for awhile and then I put her to bed. Seconds after I tucked her in she was snoring. And you know, after the great night I'd just given her the ungrateful cunt hadn't even said thank you?

+++++++++++++++++++++

BJ slept until two in the afternoon. I was out on the deck taking some sun when I heard her rattling around in the kitchen. I got up and went into the kitchen, got a dish towel and set it down on the kitchen table. Then I picked her up and set her down on the towel.

"What in the hell are you doing?"

"I'm not the least bit afraid of a little blood. I got all horny watching you last night, but you were too whipped to take care of me when we got home last night."

"You're telling me that you can't go a day or two without sex?"

"No, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that I don't have to."

I saw the little string hanging out of her pussy and I reached down and pulled on it. When the tampon came out I looked at it and laughed, "Besides, you need something larger than this in you anyway."

I fucked BJ there on the kitchen table and despite herself she liked it. Then I fixed her lunch and when she was done eating I fucked her a second time. When I was done I asked her what she wanted to do with the rest of the day and night.

"What? You are giving me a choice? What's the catch?"

"No catch. Your period is interfering with what I had planned so I'll let you chose what we do tonight and tomorrow."

"I want to go home and spend the night in front of the TV."

"No, I told you that Friday, Saturday and Sunday were party nights and that won't change, period or not. What you do get is to chose where we go and what we do."

BJ thought about that for a minute and then she said, "I want to go to a movie."

"You got it. I'll pick you up at five, we'll have dinner and then go to the movies. But you still have to dress sexy."

"Why?"

"Because someone might see you and want to fuck you. We wouldn't want to disappoint them, would we?"

"Aren't too many guys want to screw a woman having her period."

"I did, and last night the bouncer did. You never know. Besides, your mouth and ass are still available."

I got a hard look from BJ and she got up and left the room. Five minutes later I heard the front door slam as she left to go to her place.

"What is this?" she wanted to know as I pulled into the parking lot.

"You wanted to go to the movies so here we are."

"This isn't what I asked for."

"Hey, you just said movies, you didn't specify any particular movie or kind of movie."

"But this isn't a theatre, this is an adult book store."

"Read the sign BJ. It says, plain as day, "Arcade movies changed daily."

"What are we going to do here?"

"Watch movies of course."

"Just watch movies?"

"I don't know Blow Job Baby, we will just have to see what happens when we get inside."

BJ, in her low-cut blouse, short skirt and high heels, drew every eye in the place when we walked in. Besides the man behind the counter there were five men browsing the book and magazine racks and I don't know how many were in the arcade.

"Just browse the racks sweetie and see if you can find something you might like me to get for you. Check out the toys, dildos and other adult stuff while I go and check out the arcade and see what's showing."

"Don't leave me here alone."

"Don't sweat it sweetie. All they can do is look at you and lust for you. Who knows, one of them may even make you an offer you can't refuse."

I had never been in this particular store and I was hoping that the arcade had what I was looking for. It didn't look good for my plans when I checked out the first booth. At one time it had had a glory hole, but a metal plate had been placed over it. I found the same thing in the next three. I hit pay dirt in the fifth booth. The glory hole in that booth had been covered also, but some one with a screwdriver had removed the steel plate and the plate and screw were lying on the floor of the booth. When I went back to the book store section I found BJ surrounded by three guys. They moved away as I walked up to her.

"Find anything that you like?"

"No, but I think they did" and she motioned toward the three men. I looked at them and smiled and made a little motion of my head toward the arcade and then I took BJ by the hand and led her back to the booth with the uncovered glory hole.

BJ noticed the hole right away, "What is that?"

"That is a glory hole."

"And just what is a glory hole?"

I told her a partial truth, that it was so some one could watch what was going on from the next booth; she would learn the other purpose soon enough. I fed some dollar bills into the slot and the screen suddenly filled with the picture of a buxom black woman being double teamed by two white guys. I lifted BJ's skirt and saw that she had followed my instructions and wasn't wearing any panties. I unzipped and took out my cock. I moved behind her and probed with my cock for her asshole. She knew what I was after and she bent at the waist and my cock found its target and I began to work my way in.

BJ's moans were much louder than the moans coming from the movie and that was good because I wanted her to attract attention. As I stroked into her I pushed the button that changed the movies. The movies covered a large spectrum and I tried to see if any one in particular would catch BJ's attention. There was one of a man having sex with a transsexual and it was followed by two girls going at each other. Then came a series of women being fucked by men or sucking off men. Next came two guys doing a sixty-nine on each other, one of a guy taking a cock up his ass and then one of a girl shoving a large strap on in a guy's ass. Then came one of a blond being serviced by three black dudes and I thought I detected a slight change in BJ, but she didn't protest when I pushed the button and moved on.

When I got back to the beginning I asked her which one she wanted me to select so she could watch it all the way through she surprised the hell out of me. I thought for sure she would ask for the one of the blond taking on the three black guys, but she wanted to watch the one where the woman was fucking a guy up his ass with the strap on dildo. I immediately knew what she was thinking and I said, "Dream on BJ, it ain't never going to happen. You might find some way to get back at me, but that isn't going to be it."

I pushed the button until I got back to the one she had selected and then I slowly fucked her ass. She ran a finger down under her skirt and started fingering her clit. She was breathing hard and moaning when I noticed what I had been waiting for -- I saw an eye looking at us through the glory hole.

"Hey Blow Job Baby, it looks like you have an audience."

She glanced over at the glory hole and then back up at the screen at the woman pounding into the man's ass, but then she looked back down at the glory hole. For the next minute or so she went back and forth between the screen and the hole and then I turned her and said, "Pull your blouse down BJ and show him your tits. She turned and looked back at me and I said, "Do it BJ, do it. Show the man your tits."

She turned back and looked down at the eyes looking through the glory hole and then she pushed her blouse down and uncovered her bra less tits.

"Play with your nipples BJ, put on a show for the man."

Her fingers started rolling her nipples between them and her moans got a little louder.

"Lean down BJ and whisper to him that it turns you on to be watched like that."

She hesitated and I said, "Do it Blow Job Baby, do it" and I put a hand on the back of her head and gave it a gentle push. Her head was almost level with the hole when she said what I had told her to say. The eyes pulled back from the hole and seconds later a stiff cock came through. BJ tried to back away and straighten up, but I was ready for it and I had my feet braced and my hand firmly on the back of her head.

"Go ahead BJ, suck it. Lick the head of his cock and then take it in your mouth and suck it."

"Noooo" she whined, but I said, "Oh yes Blow Job Baby, oh yes indeed. Live up to your name and suck the man's cock."

I gave a really hard push into her ass and it moved her head forward and her lips touched the unseen man's cock. "Go on BJ, you know you want to. You can't see him; it's an anonymous dick. Give pleasure to someone that you will never see and never know. Open up sweetie and let him in."

BJ gave a little cry and then took the man's cock in her mouth.

BJ sucked the nine cocks that came through the hole that night, but even though there were several knocks on the booth door I did not let any one come in and fuck her. During the ride home she was quiet and stared out the passenger side window. When I pulled into my drive she turned to me, "Is it really necessary that you degrade me? Isn't it enough that you have me fucking your friends and that you take me to that club and give me to those people? Why did I have to go through what I just went through in that skuzzy book store with those low-life perverts?"

"You had to go through it sweetie because that is the kind of thing that a slut would do. I'm making you into a slut BJ. My woman has to be a slut and so I have to make sure that you do slutty things and get used to doing them."

"I'm your woman now? I don't think so. I'm Mike's woman and I always will be."

"No sweetie. You are Mike's wife, you are your own woman, but you are my slut and before I'm through with you, you will admit it, both to me and to yourself."

Once inside the house I had her suck me hard and then I took her anally again and when I was done I asked her, "You staying here tonight or are you going home?"

"I'm already naked and I'm already in bed. I don't see any sense in getting up, getting dressed and then going home to get undressed just so I can get right back in bed, do you?"

"No I don't," I said as I smiled to my self. Things were coming along nicely.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds