• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 03

I’m Not Mom, Scene 03

A New Perspective

Still stunned by everything, Brad lay there awake in his bed. He went back over the evening since he got off the plane... that's when his life had changed. He was confused and almost ashamed of himself.

"For God's sake, my cock's hard again just thinking about her!" he thought to himself angrily. And it WAS hard... rock hard. He was slowly stroking it with his hand as he lay there in the bed.

The initial encounter at the airport had been followed by one display after another... but there was no more mention of what she had whispered into his ear. Had she really said those things? He wasn't sure anymore... even though his cock certainly believed.

At the luggage carousel... She had bent over to read the tag on one suitcase after another even though he kept assuring her that they weren't his. Each time, her short skirt slid up to nearly expose her ass. He looked around and noticed all the other men's eyes also watching her every move. He could see in the free way that they looked at her that they saw her exactly like she had said they did... a slut... a whore... a girl who needed fucked. But each time after she stood up, she pulled her skirt back down as if nothing had happened and her talk was light and happy, nothing that showed any signs that she was aware of the show she was putting on.

Walking towards the taxi stand... She suddenly stopped him and before he knew what was happening she was on her knees in front of him... her lips suggestively at just the right level for...sucking. But, instead, she had reached down and tied his shoe for him. He didn't think it was untied to begin with and wondered if it was just an excuse to arouse him. And once again, the men around the area had stared at her... he could almost see their collective fantasy they were no doubt having... each one wishing that he could shove his cock past those puffy lips and down her throat. Meanwhile, after she stood up she started telling him about how bad traffic was getting there tonight... as if moments ago she hadn't been down on her knees... ready to be put to his good use.

Waiting for the taxi... She didn't want to sit next to him on the bench. Instead, she said she would try to flag down the taxi and had walked back and forth along the sidewalk... slowly, with much more twisting and swaying than necessary. She looked like a prostitute trying to get some business. He saw car after car slow down, the men inside staring in amazement at her. When a taxi finally arrived, he watched her bend over and lean inside the passenger window to talk with the driver. Her skirt slide up and up until he could see the thin slice of her string bikini panties running down into the crack of her ass and her barely covered pussy now exposed for all to see. A few seconds later, she stood up and walked over to him with a smile. "Come on!" she said. "He said he'd love to take me for a ride!"

In the taxi... She had slid over right next to him, taking his arm and putting it around her shoulders, even leaning against him as they drove. Her tits were displayed right in front of his eyes and he noticed the driver also had a great view. He caught the driver's eyes for a moment and saw a look of envy in them. The man just smiled and shook his head. As they drove, she told him one story after another about funny things that had happened to her while he was gone... pretending that her nipples weren't sticking out as hard as little eraser tips... tempting him and making his mouth almost water. It took a great deal of effort to keep his arm fixed around her shoulders... his hand very much wanted to slide down a little lower and feel those plump, round, tempting tits.

At home... It was late, so they only stayed up talking a short time. She had got up from the couch and told him she was going to go get ready for bed. A few minutes later, she returned... wearing only a long, clingy t-shirt that barely covered her. Her nipples stood out clearly and when she walked past him he saw that, in fact it didn't quite fully cover her... The very bottom of her round ass was barely visible. "Good night, Bradley," she had said to him. He had got up to tell her good night. He normally hugged his mom, but he was very unsure right now what to do since the last time he had such trouble trying to hide how she had made his cock so hard. She decided for him, moving closer and once again putting her arms up around his neck so that her tits pressed against him yet again. He knew that her shirt had to have pulled up to fully expose her ass. He felt how her body melted against his in a way that should have been wrong, but instead only aroused him in a deep, dark way. His cock once again throbbed to life, and he thought that she couldn't miss how it pressed against her.

She did not, in fact, miss that. She even pulled herself a little closer to him, her stomach pressing up against his cock. She wanted him... badly. Her nipples were hard and sensitive. With the natural way of a practiced slut, she made very small movements against him that made her nipples drag over his rough shirt. It made her pussy get wet and she could tell her face was flushed. "It's so good to have a man back at home," she said to him in a soft, breathless voice. She could hear the unsteadiness herself and thought he probably could, too.

When she looked up at him, she saw in his eyes both desire and confusion. She thought to herself that she should slow down just a little... give him some time... so she slowly leaned her face towards his and gave him a gentle kiss. It was not the kind a mom might normally give her son.... no, her lips were partway open as she kissed his and she had paused just long enough to close them around his bottom lip. There was a little "pop" as she pulled away which seemed to punctuate the moment for them both. "Well, good night. Nice dreams!" she said to him and then she had walked up the stairs to her room Even without turning around, she could feel her son's eyes glued to her partially covered ass.

Yes, Bradley was remembering all of this now as he lay there in bed pumping his thick cock. He was remembering how much her appearance had changed, how she seemed to enjoy putting herself on display, how she had whispered things into his ear... things that a mother should not be whispering to her son... He pictured for the hundredth time those huge, sexy tits... that... short skirt..... her... useful...... lips...

He drifted off to sleep, but then he thought he heard a sound outside his door. He went to the door, down the hall towards the living room, then stopped. The light was dim, but he could still see clearly enough... there were three men... and her. One man was the taxi driver from earlier and he thought the other two looked like men he'd seen in the airport. He wondered how they had gotten there, but only for a moment. What they were doing quickly drove all questions from his mind.

She was on her knees, again wearing that short skirt and the low-cut top that she had worn earlier... except that the top was pulled down now so that her big tits hung out over the top for all to see and her skirt was pushed up to expose her bare ass. She was sucking one man's cock, her plump lips hungrily working him, while pumping another with her hand. The third man was behind her, working her pussy with his fingers.

His cock grew hard and he couldn't help himself. Realizing that he was in a dark hallway and that they probably couldn't see him, he pulled it out of his underwear and began stroking himself as he watched.

They were not being gentle with her, and it seemed like she liked it that way. The man who's cock she was sucking had taken her head in his hands and began making her take it deeper and deeper into her throat. When she broke free for a breath, the other man turned her towards him and did the same... shoving his cock in as far as he could. The third man behind her had working her with his fingers. Instead, he had planted his cock into her pussy from behind and was now fucking her nice and deep, holding onto her hips as he did.

The tempo picked up and he could see that she was now getting pounded very hard. He could hear the sloppy sounds of a cock driving in and out of her pussy. He could also hear her moans of pleasure, but only for a few moments at a time before they were cut off by a hard cock being shoved back into her mouth. One of the men would pull her down onto his cock, sliding himself down her throat, and then hold her there until she couldn't take it anymore. When she pulled free, she would only get a few breaths before the other man took his turn.

It wasn't too much longer before she had worked up all three men to the point that they were ready to come. The two men in front of her started pumping their own cocks and Brad could see that they were ready to shoot their loads all over her face. The man behind her kept pounding her, but it was clear he wouldn't last much longer either. With her mouth no longer filled, she was now able to urge them on.

"Oooh yeah! That's right. Give it to me. I need it... come all over me. Let me have it all! Give it to mommy!" To his surprise, suddenly Brad saw that she was now looking directly at him. For a moment, he felt ashamed. Somehow, she had seen him and he assumed that she could also see him stroking his hard cock as he watched her.

For a moment, he thought that maybe he should go back to his room. He shouldn't be doing this... but then he saw her once again take one of the men's cock's in her mouth... sucking him... but, this time... her eyes were still locked on him where he stood in the hallway. Brad could see that she wanted him to watch... that she wanted him to see her take these men's cocks... She pushed up her tits and stuck out her tongue to encourage the men on, but Brad now knew that this was only a show to encourage him on.

"Do it," she begged, her eyes still only staring at her son. "Right in my face. That's the way I like it... that's the way a slut likes it. " That was all it took. First one, then the other started to shoot a huge load across her face and her exposed tits. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch what she could, but also twisted her head and body from side to side making sure that both cocks sprayed her completely. Gobs of their white juice dripped down off of her nose and chin onto her tits.

The man behind her was now also ready to shoot his load. He slammed into her a few more times, then pulled out. He quickly moved in front of her and with a few strokes of his hand he also painted her face and tits with his sticky juice. Her face was now a complete mess and thick, stringy gobs hung from her chin. She kept her face turned up towards him until he was done, gladly accepting the face painting she was receiving For sure, she now looked like a cheap, dirty, filthy, whore – covered in the cum of three strangers.

She sucked each man's cock, trying to extract whatever still remained. She seemed to love it, as if she didn't ever want to stop. Eventually, though, she did. The three men left, and then she was alone there on the floor, still sticky from them.

Now, she looked once again at Brad, but this time she didn't look into his eyes. He saw that she stared only at the hard cock that he was pumping furiously. She began to crawl across the floor towards him. She did it slowly, stopping every so often to put her face down low and shove her ass up high for him to see, wagging it from side to side like she was eager to have something back in there.

As she got closer, she very softly started to urge him on. "That's it, baby. Pump it. Get it ready for me. I know those balls must be absolutely full of good stuff for me. You want to take your turn now? You want to shoot your load on my slutty little face?"

Now she was directly in front of him on her knees and squeezing her cum-covered tits. She pulled at her nipples, making them nice and hard as Brad watched her. "Come on, baby. Do it for me. You know what to do.... You know what I want..."

As she spoke, she occassionally stuck out her tongue just below the tip of his cock as if anxious to taste him. "Go ahead, I'm ready for it. You saw what the others did.... That's how men treat me now... like a dirty little slut."

She paused a moment, ran her hands under her tits and pushed them up for him to see even better. "Isn't that right? Like a slut... or... a whore?" She paused one more time, and opened her mouth as he pumped his cock. Her eyes stayed locked on his while she waited for him. After a few more strokes, she sent him over the edge. "No... that's not what you think, is it... you look at me and see a naughty little cock-sucking MILF... your MILF..."

It was too much. With a loud groan, Bradley started shooting a huge amount of his milky cum into her face. She opened her mouth to catch what she could, but it was too much...

...... Bradley's eyes shot open and he suddenly felt the warm cum spurting from his cock, against the sheet, and running down his leg. The image from his dream still burned in his mind, though, and he could still see how he had just shot a huge load of cum into her mouth and all over her face and tits. He grabbed his cock and pumped it a few more times as his balls emptied themselves of their pent-up desire.

"Wow!" he thought to himself. "That was crazy! What was I doing dreaming about that?!" He lay there for a minute and was just starting to drift back off to sleep when his eyes went open again. He had heard a noise and caught a short glimpse of someone walking away from his door. A few seconds later he could hear his mom walking up the stairs, back to her room.

"What was she doing here? Did she see what happened? Was I talking in my sleep?" he wondered to himself. Strangely, he also noticed that he wasn't embarrassed at all. Instead, the next thought that came into his mind was, "I should have made her lick it off the sheets... She would have liked that..."

He realized as he fell back asleep that what she had whispered into his ear at the airport was true... she was not his mom... she had become something else to him.

With this realization, Brad could hardly wait for morning to come. "I'm going to put her to good use tomorrow," he thought to himself. "Very good use......"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 274 milliseconds