• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught Off Guard: The Punishment

Caught Off Guard: The Punishment

Viola Jean is grounded and does the 'chores' she is supposed to do for Officer Maurice.....I don't really know how else to fill you in, you just have to read part 1 and 2.

*

It had been nearly a week already since Viola Jean was grounded for coming in extremely late. Maurice barely saw her except for brief moments when she was heading to the school or entering her house. Her parents had her under strict rules especially since Viola Jean never really accounted for where she was at till 8am. What was she supposed to say? 'I was next door with Maurice fucking my way out of a DUI charge.'

Saturday rolled around and Maurice went about his daily morning routine. As he sat at his kitchen table he heard the sound of Mr. Wilcox's (Viola Jean's father) lawnmower start. He sipped his coffee and decided to look out the window to see if Viola Jean would be somewhere nearby. To his surprise not only was she nearby she was the one mowing the lawn.

"Must be part of her punishment" Maurice said out loud to himself.

He gazed at her as she pushed the lawn mower around. She had on very short gym shorts that made daisy dukes look like capris and a white tank top braless her nipples barely poked through the thin material but looked lovely nonetheless. Her hair was braided into 2 cornrows. Her body seemed to be covered in sweat and her skin was tanning before his eyes. He felt his cock stir in his lounge pants, and an idea popped in his head. He finished his coffee showered and ventured next door. By the time he got there Viola Jean had just finished mowing and her father was standing on the porch making sure she did a good enough job.

"Now when you put the mower away get out the hose and water your mother's garden" Mr. Wilcox said as Viola headed to the garage.

She noticed Maurice walking towards her father and their eyes met briefly but long enough for him to smile at her. She blushed a bit but continued to the garage.

"Morning Mr. W nice day today?" Maurice said as he walked up to Viola Jean's dad.

"Morning Maurice yes its a fine day today. How's law enforcement treating ya?"

"Good sir. I see you're teaching Viola the finer points of lawn care." Maurice smiled.

Mr. Wilcox shook his head "Shit that girl doesn't really need to learn it she's just grounded gotta punish her in some way ya know? Let her know she just can't get away with shit. She 19 but she still live under my roof and she's a girl so I can't have her coming in the house at 8am like some whore."

"If you only knew what kind of whore she could become" Maurice thought to himself as he nodded in agreement.

"Well, if you run out of stuff for her to do I could use some help in my house and I could talk to her for you try to get some good sense in her." Maurice said as began to walk away.

"Fine by me maybe she'll listen to someone for once I'll send her over after she waters the garden in about 30 minutes okay?"

Maurice gave him a thumbs up and walked back to his house. He couldn't barely contain his excitement as he made a pitcher of Iced Tea for Viola to cool down with. His doorbell rang and he went to answer it. Viola stood in his entrance way she smelled of fresh cut grass and sweat it was almost intoxicating. She walked in and sat down in the kitchen

"Look Maurice I know why you had my father send me over here and although I said what I said last week I thought about it and we just can't do this. You want me to stop seeing my boyfriend and shit and this situation is just out of hand."

Maurice nodded "Well that's a nice speech you prepared but it doesn't get you out of your punishment. Your father sent you over here to do chores and I have some chores for you to do in the garage."

Viola Jean's nerves calmed a bit "Maybe he has real chores." She thought to herself as she followed him to the garage. He turned on the light as they entered and the garage was in pristine condition and looked as if nothing needed to be cleaned.

"What am I supposed to do in here?" She asked looking around

Maurice walked over to a closet against the wall and opened it. It was disorganized full of screws, nails, small tools and other small supplies.

"Organize this for me, clean up any liquids that may have spilled, wipe down the tools in here before you put them back in here.....neatly" he replied sternly. He then got a chair and sat down facing the closet.

Viola was puzzled "And what are you gonna do? Watch every move I make?"

Maurice stood up and walked over to her, he knew from earlier she was braless and reached under her tank top and pinched and twisted her nipples. Viola Jean moaned softly as she felt her panties moisten.

"I'm just getting warmed up baby girl now you organize my things and don't give me any lips about it. You're on my time now."

Viola Jean didn't say a word she tried to keep her mind off of what Maurice had done to her body and what he was capable of doing. She went to the closet and started cleaning. Maurice sat watching her ass peek through her shorts. The material clung to her like panties because of her sweat. As he continued to watch her his cock grew harder and harder he didn't wanna fuck her yet he wanted to see how hard he can get just looking at her body before ravishing it.

Viola Jean couldn't stop the tingling going on between her thighs, not because of the nipple pinching but because she knew Maurice was watching her every move. She would have flashbacks in her mind of when he sucked her clit till she came. Her pussy got wetter and wetter wanting his big dick to slid in and out of it. She needed release and quick but she refused to give into the idea of asking him to fuck her proper once more. For the past week she couldn't stop thinking about him even when she fucked her boyfriend she couldn't cum unless she imagined Maurice fucking her. She'd play in her pussy before bed, before school and even during school fingering herself to orgasmic bliss like a sex starved nympho. Now she could have his dick and didn't want to be his sex slave and didn't want him thinking he owned her.

While Viola was in her own world horny and organizing the closet she didn't notice Maurice had gotten up and was standing right behind her, until she felt her shorts being tugged at.

"Pussy looks hot Viola maybe I could do something to cool it off." Maurice said as he slid his hands in her shorts from behind. His fingers found her honey pot already sticky and wet. "Mmmmm did my little girl make something special for me to eat? Something sweet perhaps?"

Viola Jean didn't respond but she did spread her legs a bit as he slipped two fingers in her pussy sliding them in and out

"God you're so wet sweetie, You want me to eat it don't you? You want me to lick your fat juicy pussy? "

Viola moaned and nodded. It was all too much for her to deny as he fingered her he made her pussy feel so good she wanted to cum in his hands. He slid his hands out of her and pulled both her panties and shorts down and off. He picked her up by her tiny waist and sat her on his work table. Viola Jean lifted her tank top so she could pinch her nipples as she leaned back against the wall, wrapped her toned chocolate legs around his neck and watched as he buried his face in her pussy.

His tongue worked his magic on her clit flicking it around and massaging it. He sucked on her pussy lips and then buried his tongue deep within her cunt. Her juices flowed heavy all over his face and she hadn't even cum yet.

"Maurice oh god suck my pussy oh shit eat me eat me." She moaned as she grinded her pussy into his face. He tried to stop so he could slide his cock into her but her legs were wrapped tightly around him. This turned him on and his cock felt harder than it had ever been.

"Oh baby I'm cumming for you Maurice like a good girl. Oh oh oh" she shot his mouth full of pussy juice as the orgasm ripped through her body. He felt her convulse on his tongue and sucked on her clit till her orgasm subsided. Her legs relaxed and he was able to come up for air. His face was covered in her juices as she moved in for a deep kiss. As he kissed her back he positioned himself and slid his dick into her pussy.

"Still tight for me baby girl? Mmmm I love this pussy, always ready for its master. " He banged into her slowly and she held onto him tightly feeling every inch of his dick with her sensitive pussy.

"Please don't stop Maurice I'll be good from now on." She moaned as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

He sped up his pace "Aw you can put up a fight if you want baby girl but your pussy is mine.... all mine. You are mine and you better not forget it." He wrapped one arm around her waist bang his cock into her harder and harder and he slid the other hand to her breasts. He pulled, pinched, and twisted the nipples this sent spasms to Viola's pussy and she was ready to cum again.

"This dick feels so fucking good!" she exclaimed as she met his thrusts another orgasm took over her body and feeling her tight pussy squeeze his dick sent Maurice over the edge.

"Oh girl my sweet Viola." He moaned as he shot loads of cum deep inside her.

They slowly humped each other until he had softened. Maurice walked to the closet and reach to the top of it and pulled out a video camera and aimed it at Viola Jean.

"Oh my god did you just film us?! She said as she hopped off the work table.

"Indeed I did little girl, this will be my incentive and the start of my collection." He said as he checked the camera to make sure it recorded everything

Viola Jean was in shock, she put her clothes back on and just looked at Maurice in awe.

"You coulda told me."

"If I would have told you would you have let me film us?"

Viola Jean didn't answer.

"Exactly, now you should shower before you go home although I do love that grass smell you had but now you smell like sex and grass mostly sex though." Maurice smiled Viola Jean headed to his shower she heard him call after her as she went upstairs.

"Ya know Viola this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught Off Guard: The Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 681 milliseconds