• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Love : Anal Edition

Black Love : Anal Edition

My name is Marco Joseph and I'm a big and tall black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Buffalo, New York. I'm a third-year student at Buffalo State College, majoring in business administration. My girlfriend Rita Jackson is a tall, busty and big-bottomed, heavyset yet still sexy young black woman of African-American and Hispanic descent. This six-foot-one, 250-pound black Amazon who captains the school's women's rugby squad is the love of my life. And we're having a lot of fun together these days. We live in the same dorm. Imagine the possibilities.

Rita is kneeling before me right now, and she's sucking my long and thick black cock like it's going out of style. We're really into hooking up. Our way of keeping the passion going. I love my girlfriend. She's big, sexy and loves to fuck. And she's really nice to me. We get along wonderfully. While Rita sucks my cock and strokes my balls, I run my hands through her long black hair. It's her natural hair, and I love it. Feels so smooth in my hands.

Rita works her magic on me and gets my cock hard as a piston in a few minutes. I'm ready to cum and let her know. She continues sucking me until I cum. When I do, it's something to behold. I cum all over Rita's pretty face, erupting like a frigging geyser. Rita sucks my cum right out of my dick. She drains me of my manly essence without spilling a drop. She's amazing. When she's done, she looks up at me and smiles. I smile right back at her and thank my lady for a job well done. Then it's my turn to reciprocate.

I spread Rita's shapely, plump thighs wide open and breathe the scent of her womanhood. I love the way she smells and tastes. I start licking my lady's sweet pussy like there's no tomorrow. And she absolutely loves it. Rita loves it when I go down on her. I finger her snatch, gently bite her clit and tease her endless while working my magic on her. My woman squeals in delight as I bring her some extreme pleasure. I am good at what I do. Lots of women agree. I've got no complaints.

After licking Rita's pussy, I'm ready to fuck her. This time, Rita surprises me. She doesn't want vaginal sex tonight. She goes straight for the butt. My sexy lady grabs a strap-on dildo from her handbag and straps it on. I watch her, grinning. I assume the position because I like kinky sex. And I'm always down for getting fucked by my woman. She knows what I like. We have a great understanding both emotionally and sexually. That's why we get along so well.

I get on all fours and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Rita comes up behind me with her dildo and lubricant. She smears lube all over my asshole and then presses the dildo against my butt hole. Slowly, she slides the dildo inside. This isn't my first time getting fucked by her so we're quite comfortable with each other. Rita grips my hips and thrusts the dildo deep into me. I stroke my cock while getting fucked by my woman. This is definitely not something you see every day. A big and tall black man getting fucked by a big and tall, sexy black woman with a strap-on dildo. Porno directors aren't half as kinky as the average black couple in the big city. If they were, the Internet would be hotter.

While Rita fucks me, she gets really into it. She barks cuss words while fucking me and I love every minute of it. After ten minutes of getting my ass pounded by my favorite big and tall black woman, I'm just about ready to blow. And I do. The moment I cum, Rita pulls her dildo out of me and then starts sucking my cock. She licks my long and thick, uncircumcised black cock right after fucking my ass with her big strap-on dildo. Is my woman cool or what?

After sucking me off for the third time that night, Rita is still not sated. Now it's her turn to get fucked in the ass. The only thing Rita loves more than fucking me in the ass is to get fucked by me. I take the lubricant and smear it all over her asshole. Then I stroke my cock and get it nice and hard so I can fuck her. I press my cock against Rita's asshole and push it inside. Now we're talking. I pump my cock into her asshole. I love fucking my big beautiful black girlfriend in her gigantic black butt. She loves getting fucked in her big ass. I feel her asshole grip my cock and love it. Rita squeals while I fuck her in the ass. I drill my cock into her asshole mercilessly. She likes rough anal sex and I'm more than happy to give it to her. I fuck her hard until I cum. I flood her asshole with my manly spunk. Then I make her suck my cock right after it came out of her ass. We kiss passionately and go to sleep. Happy as can be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Love : Anal Edition

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 414 milliseconds