• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nathan Gets His Way

Nathan Gets His Way

12

This is the story about a loving young couple who are now living in a cuckold relationship with a very dominating bull, Nathan. The couple, a 24 year old male named Andy and 22 year old female Sarina-lee. They are young and who knows what lies ahead for them in life.

This story starts back a year ago when they had been together for two years. They had been living in a small country town by the name of Blackman's Point in the USA, for Sarina's job. Sarina had just started work as a park ranger for a fairly large government organization. It was what she had always wanted, but the job meant a move from the city to the small country town, 6 hours drive from home. This also meant life away from Andy, who had to stay in the city for work. He was a very successful car salesman and had a big client base in the city. The relationship between Andy and Sarina-lee was very strong; they loved each other deeply and a long distance relationship was no barrier. They would still see each other most weekends, as Sarina-lee had a 5 day working roster and Andy had every second weekend off.

The relationship was very trusting and a lot of fun for the two lovebirds. They had recently become engaged and they knew that Sarina-lee's job was only in the regional town for a year, then she would be moved back to the city. It was almost a perfect relationship , the only thing that came across as a flaw in the relationship was the sex life. Andy always enjoyed sex but Sarina-lee had not ever experienced an orgasm during intercourse. She could get off on Andy performing oral but just couldn't during sex. Andy could not understand why, but Sarina-lee had told Andy before that she could not feel his cock during intercourse. She loved him and it didn't matter, but Andy always had this in his mind when making love. Sarina-lee could even have a conversation during sex and Andy would feel a little down by this and it would cause him to ejaculate very early on in the sex. Andy only had a fairly small to average cock and this was starting to play on his mind.

Sarina-lee is stunning, model like, could be a model if she wanted. She is tall, 180cm, slim and a perfect ass with a beautiful face and although Andy was an athletic fit good looking guy, he had done well to get such a hot fiancée. The sex life was frustrating but the love life was perfect.

Sarina had moved away and loved her new job. She made a few quick friends and was one of only three females in her new workplace, ten other guys. Of the ten guys, five of them were between the ages of 22 to 28 and all took an instant liking to this new hot co-worker. It was never a real problem for Sarina, as she was used to sleazes hitting on her back in the city, and Andy never had a problem with it either.

Sarina always had to work on the same roster as 2 other park rangers and see to it that the forests and wildlife were good for the time she was at work. Respond to animal complaints and collect fees for the forest from campers. She was partnered up with 2 guys, Steve, a 27 year old and Nathan, a 22 year old. Both were a tad sleazy but knew she was in a relationship.

This never seemed to stop Nathan though, who would always make remarks about Sarina. Sarina would tell Andy of the problem but just kept ignoring Nathan's advances. After all he was harmless and she enjoyed working with the two men. Besides that she only had to see them for 8 hours every day , then went to stay in her small unit on the beach at night times and of course travel back to the city every 5th day to be with Andy. The relationship was doing well and both had no problems until one day after Sarina finished work she decided to finally give into the local guys pressure and have a drink with them at the creek after work one night.

Nathan, Steve and two other guys from work met up with Sarina at the creek around 5pm. Sarina went home and got changed into her normal clothing, but none of the guys had seen her out of the long ranger clothes she wore for work. On this day she wore a mini skirt and a bathing top. When she arrived the guys had already had a few drinks. It was only the five of them and when she turned up the guys started to whistle, Sarina was very embarrassed but loved the compliments. Her tanned skin was appealing to Nathan, who could not take his eyes off of her/ The other guys knew Nathan had a thing for her and promised to stay out of his way as they knew he was very keen and they all had partners in the town.

On this day the guys used the time to get to know Sarina; they asked her questions about her life, her relationship with Andy and asked why she was away from him, why he never came to visit and she always went back. The questions were all fairly normal but made Sarina feel a bit uncomfortable, especially when Steve said "With a woman like you, he must have a big dick." All the guys laughed and Sarina blushed as Nathan said, "Or small and that's why you want to try me as I have a real mans cock." All the guys once again laughed and Steve replied "Well we all know that's true." Sarina just sat in silence for a while, thinking about how they were trying to lure her in, also thinking about how they seemed to sense her sex life was not great. As she sat there all the guys apart from Nathan went to the creek for a swim. Sarina liked Nathan but didn't feel comfortable with his advances. Nathan was drunk now and alone with her on the creek bank.

Sarina took her skirt off and asked Nathan if he wanted to swim, he said he would but he only had underwear on under his trousers. Sarina told him to strip off and Nathan did just that; in his Calvin Klein underwear he was semi-hard from looking at Sarina. Sarina slyly glanced down, thinking Nathan wasn't watching and could not believe the size. It was massive and not even erect, must have been twice the size of Andy's, she thought.

As she was looking Nathan caught her eye smiled and said, "You can have a closer look if you want/ Andy must be small, hey? "

Sarina replied, "What are you talking about? Shut up and come swimming".

They proceeded to the creek but Nathan stopped Sarina and took her hand and said, "Feel my cock, it's throbbing for you; I look at you after you come back from the city and you may love him but I can tell he doesn't know how to fuck you properly."

"What? Nathan, you are drunk, let go," Sarina replied and she shook Nathan's hand away and went back to her car and went home.

She got home and called Andy, she told him what happened, except for her looking at Nathan's crotch, of course, and the size of his cock as this might upset Andy. He was upset she had to go through this with a guy from work. Andy also thought Nathan was crossing the line, but didn't feel threatened by his behavior, as Sarina had told him he was harmless. While she was on the phone she said, "Oh,fucking great."

"What?" replied Andy.

"Nathan is here at my unit; wait on the line," said Sarina in a scared voice.

Andy listened on but could not hear anything; two minutes later Sarina was back on the phone. She told him Nathan had just come over to ask if she wanted to fuck him. She told him she didn't know if it was because other guys were around that she was uncomfortable with what Nathan had said to her. Andy was furious and asked her what she told him, Sarina replied, "I just asked him to go away, and that he doesn't get how much I love you."

Andy was still mad at the whole situation and told her to wait. He would take a few days off to come visit her.

Andy arrived at Sarina's and after a relaxing weekend he went back home. That next week at work Nathan spent the whole week telling her how he was sorry and genuinely wanted to be friends. Sarina was the forgiving type and accepted the apology. She also told Nathan that Andy had stayed with her for the weekend and would be coming again this weekend. Nathan hated Andy since he believed Andy was the reason Sarina would not fuck him. He wanted Sarina so badly, he always thought she was a flirt and a dick tease. Nathan secretly had a plan. He wanted Sarina and he would do anything to get her. Sarina had no idea about Nathan's plan and went along, thinking Nathan wanted to be friends, to meet Andy and apologize for his actions. Sarina called Andy and told him they would all meet on the second day he was there. Even though he was still mad at Nathan for what he tried to do, he understood Sarina had to get along with the guys and agreed.

On the first day of the visit, Andy and Sarina fought because she didn't feel up to making love. Andy was a bit mad. It had been a whole week away and the thought of not pleasing her had made him start to think she may lose interest in him. So instead of staying in for the night they decided to meet a few of Sarina's work colleagues out at the creek.

Once again the same four guys were at the creek. It was getting late and all of them were a little drunk. Sarina introduced Steve, Mark and Scott, all of whom tried to make Andy feel welcome. Nathan just said a quick hello and they had a few drinks together, sharing stories on work and how Andy and Sarina had met. Nathan made no effort to apologize to Andy and still stared at Sarina. Andy felt a little uncomfortable, but thought he would let it slide. After all, the other guys were all friends with Nathan and he had just met them.

After several more drinks Nathan called Andy away from the group. Andy thought it was for an apology but Nathan took Andy away to say that he could tell Sarina liked him. "Look here, little man, I can tell your girl isn't getting the pleasure she deserves". Andy, not the violent type, pushed Nathan and walked back to the group. Nathan stood just staring and laughing. The other guys who seen the push told Andy not to worry about Nathan -- he was harmless and just a dick head when drunk. They calmed Andy and talked some more.

As the day turned into night they started a BBQ and went to get more drinks.

They sat around playing poker and sharing laughs. Out of nowhere Steve said, "Let's play strip poker!" All the guys cheered and Sarina laughed.

Andy said, "No, that's unfair. There is only one woman."

The guys sensed jealousy and Mark replied, "Come on, Sarina is wearing twice as much as us, and she can stop at underwear,"

Sarina said, "Yeah, let's do it!" The guys cheered again. Andy looked at Sarina and thought she was playing them. He knew she was wearing the sexiest g-string and he became a bit jealous.

Sarina whispered to him, "It's nothing to worry about. This is my last weekend here and then I'm moving back with you. I can start work back in the city at the zoo, it's a great job offer."

Andy was happy to hear that, and felt a great sense of relief. He still objected to the game and asked her to come home with him tonight as Nathan was being a dick. She agreed and they left.

The guys were not too happy with the way they just took off. Sarina told Steve she was finished working there; she could get a job at the zoo back home. She said she would come back in a few weeks to clear her office space. Nathan's tricks had not worked this time but he believed they would. He really didn't like Andy and still believed Sarina was flirting with him. The other guys all thought it was rude to just take off and thought Andy was a bit of a wanker.

Time went on. It had been a month since Sarina was back living with Andy. They were enjoying life. Sex was still dull, but life was back to normal - until one day they were watching a movie. A guy appeared naked on the screen, and he had quite a big cock.

Andy said, "Wow that's big. Must be fake, all the movie guys are fake."

Without even thinking Sarina said, "I doubt it's fake... I mean, Nathan's looked bigger when he was swim..." She stopped and the room went quiet.

Andy asked, "What do you mean, you've seen him naked? You, you..." He was starting to go red.

Sarina replied, "No, no! I am sorry. I just meant we all went swimming and the guys all commented on his bulge, I mean it stuck out."

"Oh great," said an angry Andy.

"I mean no harm," said Sarina as she grabbed Andy and started to make out.

They had sex but Andy only lasted a minute as he couldn't get the thought of Nathan's comments out of his head. It was bad enough that he was having a real go at Sarina, but knowing Nathan had a huge package really started to get to him.

After a few more days had passed Sarina had a call. Steve and Nathan said that she left her handbag that her grandma gave her at work, and they were coming to the city to stay for a weekend and would return it. They wanted to come by and see Sarina and have a few catch up drinks, as they felt bad for the last time they left. Sarina missed the guys and although Nathan was a dick to Andy, she had heaps of fun with them. She told Andy and after hours of fighting he finally agreed they could come for a few hours and have a few drinks. She told Steve to make sure Nathan was on his best behavior or he would be asked to leave.

The guys turned up late Friday afternoon and gave Sarina her bag. Sarina had prepared a BBQ for them and had a few bottles of scotch as well. The guys began drinking and Nathan was being very friendly to Andy. Everyone was getting along and happily playing poker beside the pool.

Nathan then said, "Let's play strip poker."

Once again they all laughed, except Andy. Sarina told him to lighten up and Andy told Sarina she was drinking too much.

Nathan said, "She only has to go to underwear."

It had taken off from where it left off back in the country. The arguing stopped and Sarina agreed in a loud drunk voice, "It's only a game." Andy finally gave in, but was a bit mad.

They had played a few rounds and Sarina was down to just her jeans and a bra. The guys were trying hard not to stare; Nathan was not hiding his looks at all. All the other guys were fully clothed except Andy, in jeans and underwear, and Mark in his jeans and underwear.

Nathan made a comment, "Well, I bet Mark is shitting himself, as Sarina might see his micro dick."

Mark said, "I'm not taking underwear off. My wife would kill me, and besides it is only a small cock I have. "But so what, my wife loves it."

Nathan laughed to himself. He knew Mark's wife too well, and he also knew Mark's wife loved his own big cock. Nathan was fucking half the town back home, including a few of the wives of his so called 'friends.'

The game continued and all of a sudden Sarina lost another hand. The guys were a bit drunk by now and all cheered loudly!

"Finally, I get to see that ass!" said Nathan.

Andy was mad, but all the guys said they were playing until the end. And this was the end, or so they thought!

Sarina took her jeans off and showed her sexy, gorgeous ass and legs off to the guys. Nathan started to adjust his cock in excitement. Everyone could see that Nathan loved what he was looking at.

Andy said, "Enough, that's enough!"

Sarina looked upset that Andy was angry, but sat down. It went silent and then Nathan interrupted, "OK, I have a deal. A proposition."

"No," interrupted Andy.

"Hear the guy out," muttered Mark as Sarina looked on, wondering what was about to come out of Nathan's mouth.

Nathan continued, "You all know I want to fuck Sarina."

Andy was looking in disbelief. "Wait for me to finish," said Nathan. " I have $5,000 here and I am putting it on the table for you Andy. All us guys will strip so we have only underwear on. You have your jeans and underwear on, you can also put your shirt and top back on. Four pieces of clothing to us four guys with one piece each. You have to keep yourself from losing all your clothes and get at least one of us naked and we will give you the $5,000.Your odds are great."

Sarina, looking shocked, said, "Wow, $5,000, but what if he loses,?What if the rare shot that he loses?"

Nathan went on, "If he loses I, and only I, get to fuck you, but in front of Andy."

Andy was speechless and Sarina looked shocked.

"Think about it, it's 5,000," said Nathan.

Sarina came to Andy, Nathan staring at her ass the whole time. "Hun, there is no way you will lose. 5,000 is a lot of money."

Andy said, "But what if I did, how painful that would be for us!"

Sarina replied, "If we lost and he did it, I would promise to hate it. But they can't cheat, if they do we will call it off, and we could ask for compensation?"

Andy replied to Nathan, "What if I lose and you still give us half the money?"

Sarina was shocked that Andy gave in just like that and was willing to sell his fiancés body off to a man he hated.

Nathan made a quick comment. "See, he thinks you're his whore."

"Not true," said Andy.

"Deal," said Nathan.

"OK, let's do it," said Sarina, looking a bit upset at Andy.

"No, let's not," said Andy.

"Too late," said all the guys, "You asked him and he agreed."

Sarina, still looking shocked, went and sat between Nathan and Steve.

"Oh fuck it then," Andy angrily replied, "Let's get this over with, but no cheating."

He thought the odds were on his side, but didn't know that these guys were all very good at poker. They had just been playing around up until now.

They began to play. Nathan and the guys won the first 3 hands. Andy was in just his underwear.

Nathan made a remark, "I will fuck her so good Andy. Fuck her like you couldn't."

Andy was getting mad. Sarina was looking on, thinking about how this had come so far, that in a few moments she could be taking Nathan's big cock in front of Andy.

Nathan then said, "I have another deal, a new deal. If you lose this hand, I am fucking Sarina, but you have a chance of getting all $5,000."

"How?" said Sarina with her eyes lighting up. It was a lot of money to her, and money they could use well.

"We will all take our pants off and you can measure our cocks. If Andy's is bigger than at least one of us you get the $5,000."

"And if not?" whined Andy.

"Well, I just get the satisfaction out of humiliating your small cock, as it would have to be bigger than Mark's." All the guys laughed and agreed it would be small if it was any smaller than Mark's.

At this stage Andy was getting hard from a confusing feeling, but the bulge was noticeable to Sarina. He wondered if Sarina had ever let on he had a small cock, which she had never done. Nathan was also getting hard and was trying to make his big bulge more noticeable. Sarina could see the bulge in Nathan's pants and the anger in Andy's eyes.

Andy loudly said, "This has to stop."

"NO. SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!" commanded Nathan. "We had a deal and we are finishing this." The other guys all agreed.

"We did have a deal," said Sarina in a light voice.

"OK," Andy replied in a husky voice.

The next hand was played and would you believe it, Andy lost again. All the guys busted out with laughter and Nathan said with great relief, "Come here Sarina, and sit on my lap."

Sarina walked over and did just that. Andy was furious, but Sarina was sitting on Nathan's lap, feeling Nathan's large bulge on her ass, getting bigger and harder. She was getting wet from this and could not believe the size of it compared to Andy's. Andy jumped up and tried to grab Nathan, but the other three guys all wrestled him inside to the lounge room floor.

"Calm down!" yelled Nathan, as he grabbed a bag he'd brought and pulled out some ropes and handcuffs. "Put these on him, boys" he said. The guys put the ropes around Andy and tied him up.

Sarina walked over and said, "Sorry babe, we had a deal. At least we get $1500, or maybe $5000. I promise I won't enjoy it, I promise."

Andy was crying a bit but then said, "Well measure us then, Nathan, you wanker!"

Nathan chuckled and said, "You will wish you never said that. No one calls me a wanker."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nathan Gets His Way

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds