• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confessions of a Blackmailed Widow Ch. 03

Confessions of a Blackmailed Widow Ch. 03

In the dark, time is meaningless. The void is filled with the sound of my whimpers, my nipples burning with a pain I've never before known. But to add to my torture, my ass is clenching onto the massive dildo that has been shoved inside of me. Given the torture I've endured so far, I know only that I cannot let that dildo slide from my ass. God only know what Anita would do to me if that were to happen.

My fears are alleviated when the door slowly opens, and I see Anita standing there, bathed in the light of the office behind her. She reaches around behind me, checking to see if the dildo was still in place. Finding it, she playfully pulls it out and pushes it back in a few times for good measure, causing me to squirm, increasing the torture on my nipples. After a few minutes, she removes the dildo, as I sight a breath of relief.

"Mmm, you are such good bitch." Anita coos. "Now that it's quitting time, we can really have some fun."

I find her comment more unsettling than exciting.

Anita reaches out and releases my nipples from their clamps. She then attaches a leash to my collar, and pulls me out of the closet. I hop behind her feverishly trying to keep up. She leads me to a private door in the far side of the office, which leads to the executive parking lot. Anita pulls me out into the parking lot and to her SUV. As I leave the privacy of the office, I panic, looking around wildly, praying no one comes through the lot. When we reach Anita SUV, she opens the hatch, and pulls out a black leather hood. "Open up, bitch." Anita says as she pushes the hood into my mouth. I comply and bite down on the mask, holding it while she pulls my hair into a ponytail on the top of my head. Once the ponytail is tied off, Anita yanks the hood from my mouth, and pulls it over my head, pulling the ponytail through the top of the hood. The eyes of the hood are mesh, allowing me to see out, but preventing those looking at me from seeing my eyes clearly. There is a zippered opening over my mouth, which is currently closed.

Once the hood is in place, she pushes me up into the rear of the SUV and orders me to turn and kneel, facing the rear. She pulls down something from the ceiling of the vehicle and ties my ponytail around it. When she's done, I realize that I can no longer move my head more than an inch or so in any direction. The the mesh coverings over my eyes, I can see Anita admiring her work as she closes the hatch. Seconds later, the SUV fires up and pulls away. However, the vehicle does not travel far before stopping. Now I can hear Anita speaking with someone, though the voices are muffled through the leather hood. Panic rises within me as I suddenly remember the guard station at the exit of the executive parking lot. Anita must be speaking with the guard. My whole body begins to tremble.

My fears are brought to life when I watch the hatch open, and I see Anita standing before me, a young female guard standing next to her. I want only to disappear, to hide, but I cannot move. I can only kneel there, humiliated, watching Anita and the young guard looking me over with lust-filled eyes.

"So what to you think of my new toy, Erica?" Anita says to the young guard, though she never takes her eyes off of me.

"She's quite lovely Goddess" Erica responded. "May I?"

My mind races. "Goddess?" Erica must be another of Anita's slaves, I determine. My thoughts are interrupted by Erica's soft, gently hands caressing my bare breasts. She masterfully massages my breasts, carefully avoiding my still burning nipples. Erica continues to explore my body with her hands, running them down my torso, then to my legs, around to my ass and up my back. My body trembles under her touch, finding my arousal cutting through the humiliation. "She is not yet branded, Goddess?" Erica asks from behind me.

"No, my little one. Not yet. That is our next stop." Anita replies. "In fact, we must be going if we are going to make our appointment. However, we can now resume your play time. Mondays and Thursdays at 7:00 AM, same as last time."

My thoughts run wild. "Branded? Appointment? Play Time? Last Time? What is Anita talking about?" As my mind races, Erica slides past me and out of the SUV. I watch as Anita stops Erica before she returns to her guard post.

"Show me, little one." Anita says quite matter of factly.

To my surprise, Erica unbuttons her uniform top without hesitation to reveal her bare breasts. Anita looks them over for a few seconds, before telling Erica that she is not allowed to button up until after we leave. To my amazement, Erica turns around the side of the SUV, her breasts uncovered as she returns to the guard post. Anita closes the hatch and slides back into the drivers seat, starts the car up and pulls out. I watch through the rear window as Erica slowly buttons her uniform top as we leave.

Anita drives for fifteen or twenty minutes, heading into town. My pulse quickens as we enter traffic, praying that the tinted windows are enough to protect me from the eyes of other drivers and passengers on the highway. After pulling off the highway and making a series of turns, The SUV comes to a stop. Seconds later the hatch opens, and Anita reaches up, releasing my ponytail, but not removing the hood. To my surprise, she unties the ropes binding my knees and ankles together, and places a pair of 5" red heels on my feet. She takes the leash and pulls me out of the vehicle. I comply, having little choice otherwise. I exit the SUV and look around, seeing that we are in a dark alley.

"It's time for your branding, bitch." Anita says. "And I have something very special in store for you."

Using the leash, Anita leads me to a door that I had not noticed earlier. The door is unlocked, and she pulls me inside. The room is dark, with only a few lights overhead. Anita leads me to what looks like a dentists chair directly under one of the lights, my heels clicking on the cement floor underfoot. Once at the chair, Anita tells me to have a seat. I slide into the chair, and no sooner do I get settled in, then the chair tilts backwards, and I find myself practically laying down. It's then that I hear another voice. A male voice.

He comes into focus through the mesh opening over my eyes. The man is tattooed from head to toe, at least as far as I can see. He approaches Anita and I watch as she hands him several pieces of gold jewelry. Without saying a word, the man roughly grabs my left breast and begins to pinch and pull at my left nipple, molesting it until it is rock solid. Once it is hard, he takes one of the pieces of jewelry, and places it in a uniquely shaped piercing gun, which he then presses around my nipple. Without any warning, he pulls the trigger on the gun, and pain sears through my nipple. It is a strange sensation when he pulls the gun off of my nipple. It feels as though something is surrounding the base of my nipple, squeezing it, keeping it erect, yet something else is looped over the tip of my nipple, trying to prevent my nipples from becoming erect.

"Very nice" I hear Anita say. "Let's see that mirror so she can see your handiwork." she says to the man, who hands her a mirror. Anita tilts it so that I can see the gold ring around the base of my nipple, with a gold band crossing the tip, causing my erect nipple to cameltoe around it.

As I'm looking at the strange piercing, I hear the click of the piercing gun and feel the same searing pain in my other nipple. Anita tilts the mirror so I can see the matching cage around my other nipple. As I'm wincing in pain beneath the mask, Anita leans in and whispers "These are my own design. The rings around the base of your nipples will keep the constantly erect, and the bands around the tips will prevent them from ever becoming fully erect. The effect will make your nipples more sensitive than you ever thought possible. The slightest touch will heighten your arousal because of this." To prove her point, she gently blows across my nipples, and my arousal is immediately heightened. I swallow hard, know that just wearing clothes is going to keep me constantly aroused.

My thoughts are broken when I feel the man begin to pull at my swelling clit. "Oh God, no" I think to myself as I feel the piercing gun surround my new fully erect clit. Biting my lip, bracing myself, I feel the gun fire and another ring surround my clit, this one slightly smaller, but fashioned the same. My body is trembling now, my nipples and clit extremely sensitive, my arousal levels skyrocketing.

"And now these." Anita says as she hands the man more items.

I moan in response, praying for this to end. As if reading my mind, Anita caresses my hood covered head. "Now, now my pet. It will be over soon, but I have to make sure that you can get into the building on Monday. You see, these three barbell rings that he is now piercing through your clit and nipples contain RFID chips. These are your new access badges. In order to get into the building, you will have to press the correct one to the scanner."

As she tells me of this strange, twisted plan of hers, I feel the barbells being pushed through my nipples and clit, causing me to orgasm uncontrollably. Anita grabs my breasts and squeezes them harshly. "I told you that you had to ask permission to do that, slut. You will be punished for that."

Anita walks over to the man and whispers something to him. he then leaves for a few moments, returning with a number of small earrings and what looks like a thin, white lace ribbon. As you positions himself at my pussy, Anita looks back at me. "Because you came without permission, you've forced me to tie up that dirty little pussy of yours so that you remember to ask permission from now on."

As Anita chastises me, I feel the man squeezing my pussy lips between the piercing gun. One time, then again, then again. Over and over a total of ten times. My pussy lips are burning. My mind races, imagining the ten rings now pierced through my lips. No sooner do I get the mental image, then I feel something pulling at the rings, back and forth, pulling the rings tighter and tighter. Without a word, Anita positions the mirror over my pussy so that I can see the white ribbon now laced between the rings on my pussy lips, completely closing off my pussy from the outside.

"That looks lovely, bitch." Anita says to me. "Tied up nice and tight. That should help keep any unwanted cocks or fingers out of your nasty little pussy."

I can only nod and whisper.

I watch as Anita pays the man for his services, then she attaches the leash to my collar and leads me to the door we came in through. "Now it's time to go shopping, bitch. You're going to need a new wardrobe for work on Monday, not to mention this weekend."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confessions of a Blackmailed Widow Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds