• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Race Play Ch. 20

Race Play Ch. 20

Katherine Donnell is the name and sexual play is the nature of my game. I love to dominate ( and sometimes be dominated by ) other women and I include racial elements in my deeply sexual games. I'm a six-foot-one, lean and wiry young white woman of Irish descent living in the city of Buffalo, New York. I'm a student at Buffalo State University, majoring in psychology. I'm having a lot of fun with my submissive Wanda Jones, a young black woman from nearby Caritas College.

Wanda Jones simply loves being dominated. She's captain of the women's volleyball team at Caritas College, and she's a very dominant player on the team. This six-foot-three, 250-pound black woman is an unlikely choice for a submissive. She's got huge tits, wide hips, a thick body, thick legs and a huge, round ass. We're talking about more than sixty inches of fine black ass here. And she's very much into the wonderful experiences which can be found in the world of interracial lesbian domination.

We met the first time I visited Caritas College. This small, historically black private school is located in the east side of the city of Buffalo. It has a 3000-person student body, and fifty six percent of them are of African-American descent. The school's president, Ramona Brown, is a tall, square woman of African-American and Hispanic descent. She's a 1989 graduate of Caritas College and the person directly responsible for its athletic expansion. After eighty years as a two-year college, Caritas College made the transition to a four-year school. It began granting bachelors degrees in 2000. Caritas College offers varsity teams in men's and women's basketball, men's baseball, women's softball, men's football, men's and women's swimming, women's track & field, men's and women's soccer, men's and women's cross country and men's and women's volleyball. They compete in the NCAA Division Three. Considering they only have a thirty-million-dollar endowment, that's mighty impressive.

I attend the prestigious Buffalo State University, a school with a 9000-person student body. It's in the west side of Buffalo. My school has a sixty-million-dollar annual endowment. Sixty eight percent of the student body is Caucasian. Students of African-American, Asian and Hispanic descent make up the remaining thirty two percent. Buffalo State University competes in men's baseball, golf, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, gymnastics, football, wrestling, golf, tennis and ice hockey along with women's softball, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, gymnastics, track & field, ice hockey, field hockey, volleyball, golf, lacrosse and rugby. We compete in the NCAA Division One.

Yeah, I guess you could say that my good friend Wanda and I lived in two different worlds. That doesn't mean we didn't have a lot in common. Her father Joel Jones is a civil engineer and her mother Lilah Jones works as a schoolteacher in the Buffalo public schools systems. Her brother Jerome is a lawyer in Manhatttan. My parents are both teachers. I'm not rich. I attend Buffalo State University thanks to some federal financial aid. Yet underneath it all, Wanda and I were birds of a feather. Two young lesbians from middle-class families living in the racially diverse city of Buffalo.

As fate would have it, we found each other online. And we fell in love. We have a wonderfully kinky and deeply loving relationship. I've always been attracted to exotic women. From singer Jennifer Lopez to actress Gabrielle Union. From professional tennis player Serena Williams to model Drew Sidora and many others. I love black women and Hispanic women. These dark-skinned beauties are simply irresistible to me. I can't get enough of them. When I finger my pussy at night, I think about these sexy black women and these gorgeous Hispanic women. They're so amazing.

The first time I laid eyes on Wanda, I was smitten. I liked her big, sexy body. I loved her big round ass. I liked her cute, innocent face. I loved her almond-shaped brown eyes. I loved her dark brown skin. I loved her neatly braided black hair. I loved her sexy lips. I loved her kind smile. I simply loved that woman. And amazingly, not only was she also gay but she liked me. I've had many crushes on straight chicks. I think you can guess they didn't turn out too good. You can't change someone simply because you love them. I learned that the hard way.

I love making love to Wanda. My sweet Wanda. My big sexy black Amazon is a total submissive in bed. She loves it when I take control of her. I would tie up her hands and legs, and then go to work on her. I'd spread her thick legs and lick her pussy while she writhed on the bed and moaned in pleasure. I love to finger her pussy while licking it. Going down on my woman makes me happy. I love using a strap-on dildo on Wanda. I make her get on all fours and spank her big butt before slamming my dildo into her pussy. I would grip her hair and pull it while fucking her pussy with my thick dildo. Other times, I would push the envelope and fuck her in other ways. Wanda loves anal sex. Yes, lesbians like anal sex too. I would spread her thick ass cheeks and press my dildo against her asshole. Slowly but surely, I eased my plastic cock into her asshole. Once most of it was inside, I begin pumping it inside of her. Wanda is a real screamer during those sessions. And I love fucking her.

Yeah, my sweet Wanda and I are very happy together. I love her and I don't care who knows it. The whole campus knows I'm gay. And they also know of my penchant for loving black women. They've seen me with Wanda. My parents know we're going out. They're not happy about it. They'd rather see me with a man. I don't care. I've always loved women. Especially exotic women of black and Hispanic descent. Wanda is the perfect companion for me. The love I have for her is real and deep. I can see myself growing old with her. She's amazing. I'm lucky she's in my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Race Play Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds