• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 02

The Making of a Slut Ch. 02

I smiled as BJ sank to her knees and, tears streaming down her cheeks, started to crawl toward me. My cock, so soft after just fucking her, was coming erect just from the thought of what I was going to do to her until her husband came home from Baghdad. I was betting that I had at least six months before that happened and I fully intended that she was going to be my slut even after he came home.

BJ didn't know that my threat of sending her husband a video of her gangbang was a bluff. I hadn't taped it, but I was already planning her next gangbang and I would make damned sure that one got videotaped. BJ moved between my legs and looked up at me.

"Please don't make me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything BJ. This is your choice. Who knows, maybe your hubby has a kinky side and will love what he sees on the tape. Now suck my cock or put your clothes on and go home."

She sniffled a few times and then she lowered her head and her warm mouth surrounded my dick.

"That's it sweetie, suck it. Live up to your nickname. You know that all the guys believe that BJ stands for blow job, don't you? That's what I'm going to call you from now on. That will be my pet name for you -- Blow Job Baby. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Suck it sweetie, get me hard Blow Job Baby, get me real hard and I'll let you fuck my eyes out."

She was a good cocksucker and if I would have left her alone she would have quickly gotten me off, but I didn't want that, not this time anyway. I pushed her back and told her to get up on the bed and spread her legs. I moved between them and looked down at her.

"What do you say?"

She looked up at me with a confused look on her face and I said again, "What do you say?" It took a second or two, but then I saw it dawn on her. She looked away from me and said:

"Fuck me. Put your cock in me and fuck me."

"I don't know Blow Job Baby, that sure didn't sound like you meant it."

She looked up at me and I could see the anger, but she said, "Please fuck me. Come on lover, please fuck me."

"That's better Blow Job Baby, that's much, much better.

I know that it killed her to have it happen, but it didn't take BJ long to get into the act. Two, maybe three minutes and she was clutching, grabbing and moaning. BJ was a fine piece of ass and I was looking forward to having her available for a long, long time. I fucked her twice more that morning and then, good host that I try to be, I fixed her breakfast. She didn't want to stay, not that I blame her, but I wouldn't take no for an answer. As she was getting ready to leave I stopped her. "Come here Blow Job Baby and give us a kiss goodbye." No argument or deep sighs and only a touch of exasperation on her face as she came over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"No, no, no Blow Job Baby, put some life into it. Do it like you mean it."

She grabbed my head in both hands and held it while she shoved her tongue down my throat and mashed her teeth against my lips. It was meant to hurt and it did, but I wasn't going to let her know. My arms went around her and I returned the kiss and I held it a good bit longer than she had intended. When I broke the kiss I smiled at her, "That's more like it sweetie" and I let her go. She was almost to the door when I said, "I'll pick you up at six sweetie for dinner and dancing. Wear something sexy and I prefer my women to wear high heels."

"I can't. I'm having dinner with my sister tonight."

"No you aren't Blow Job Baby. I'll see you at six tonight. Don't make me wait. The Post Office isn't open tomorrow, but if you aren't ready and waiting for me when I get there I will be the first in line to mail a package come Monday morning."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I can sweetie, just because I can."

++++++++++++

BJ was ready and waiting for me when I got to her place and she was dressed to give hard ons. I had told her to dress sexy and she had done just that. Low cut blouse, mini-skirt and "come fuck me" pumps. She looked good enough to eat and so I did.

"I thought we were going out to eat."

"We are sweetie, I just wanted a little B and A."

"B and A?"

"Before and after. I want to compare how you taste now to how you taste when I bring you home."

BJ liked having her pussy eaten. No, that's not true -- she loved having her pussy eaten. Less than thirty seconds after my tongue touched her "man in the boat" she had her fingers in my hair pulling me to her and she was humping up at my face and crying out, "Don't stop, don't stop." I pulled away from her and she cried out, "Please no, don't stop, not now, don't stop." I stood up and dropped my trousers and briefs and I lay down on her living room floor.

"Do what you want. Sit on my cock or sit on my face."

BJ scrambled off the couch and just for a second it looked like she couldn't make up her mind and then she lowered herself down on my face in a sixty-nine position and took hold of my cock and started stroking it as I tongued her. And then, all on her own, and with no urging from me, she went down on me. I worked hard on her love button and she was pounding her pussy down at me and squealing around my dick and it looked like we were going to be late for our dinner reservation at Mario's. Suddenly she pulled herself away from me, turned one eighty and sat down on my cock. She started working up and down and rocking back and forth all the while moaning, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

I let her set the pace for several minutes and then I grabbed her to my chest and I rolled her over onto her back. Then I set the pace. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could and she cried out, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, so good, oh yes, fuck me god damned you, fuck me." I pounded away at her and I felt myself getting close. The evening would go a whole lot better if she wasn't frustrated and on edge so I started talking to her.

"Cum for me baby. Show my cock that you love it and cum for it baby. Hurry sweetie, hurry, don't let me leave you hanging, cum for me sweetie, cum for me" and she moaned, "Please, please, please" and I figured that she was asking me to stay with her and I did try, but I couldn't. "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming" and I put on a quick burst of speed and then I erupted.

"No, no, please, not yet, not yet please not yet."

But I was already done and my cock couldn't help her at all. I pulled away from her and then I buried my face in her pussy and went to work on her clit. I worked it hard as she grabbed my head with both hands and pushed her hips up at me and then suddenly she cried out a loud, "OHHHHHHH", her body shook and she came. When she had relaxed I pulled away from her and looked down at her and she looked back up at me and said:

"If we are going out you need to wash your face."

We made it to Mario's, just barely, in time for our reservation and ate a quiet meal. BJ was uncomfortable with her situation and didn't want to talk and I really didn't feel like forcing the conversation. I figured she would loosen up before the night was over, but if she didn't, so what? It wasn't talk I wanted from her anyway. We had a bottle of Merlot with dinner and I ordered some Bailey's Irish Cream after the meal and the alcohol seemed to relax her. After dinner I took her to the Hidden Place, a dance club on the outskirts of town. I parked in the darkest corner of the lot and then we went inside and I got us a table near the dance floor.

For the next two hours we drank and danced while I waited for what I knew would happen. Sure enough, as soon as they had enough booze in them to make them brave, guys started coming over and asking me if I would mind if they danced with my girl. I smiled and told them to go ahead. I sat, watched and kept BJ's glass full while she danced with several different guys. I watched them feel her up, poke their dicks into her leg and in general do things that indicated that they wanted to fuck her. BJ knew what they wanted and she kept looking nervously over at me to see how I was taking it. I just smiled back at her and waited for the right moment. It came when the band took a break. I noticed three of the guys BJ had been dancing with heading for the restrooms and I got up and followed them.

We stayed until closing and between me and her other admirers we were able to keep BJ on the dance floor most of the time. BJ was having a good time in spite of the way she felt about what I was doing to her and she was disappointed when they gave last call. Just before we were ready to leave I told BJ to go to the bathroom and remove her panties.

"Why?"

"Because I told you to."

When we reached the car I told her to get in back and lie down on the back seat.

"Here? We are going to do it here?"

"Of course we are going to do it here. I told you that you were going to be my slut until your husband comes home and all good sluts do it on back seats in bar parking lots."

"Please don't make me do this. It's bad enough that I have to let you have me, at least let it happen where we have some privacy."

"Get in the car Blow Job Baby and don't make me tell you again. Lie down on the seat, get your skirt up around your waist and spread your legs."

BJ was no sooner in place than the three guys showed up. "There she is fellahs, you show her a good time, hear?"

"What are you doing?' cried BJ.

"Just letting your fan club have a taste sweetie."

"Please, please don't do this to me."

"Oh come on BJ, you took on five last night and loved every second of it. I'm sure that you will enjoy these three just as much."

While I was talking the first of the three was already climbing on top of her. BJ just laid there for the first guy, but by the time the second guy was halfway through she was getting into it. She was screaming and kicking her feet in the air and begging for it by the time the third guy was done. They each took her twice and the bitch got back at me as the third guy was taking his second turn. The guy had her legs up on his shoulders and he was fucking her hard. She had an orgasm and as it hit her her legs shot straight out and the stiletto heel on her left shoe ripped right into my headliner and tore a large hole in it.

When the three guys had zipped up and gone I tossed BJ a handful of Kleenex and told her to stop up her cunt, put her panties back on and then get in the front with me. I didn't mind cum stains on the back seat, but I didn't want any on the front. When she was up front with me I unzipped, took out my cock and told her to slide over next to me. She slid over and without being told took my cock in her hand and started stroking me.

"Were are we spending the night BJ? My place or yours?"

"Your place. I've let you soil me, but I'm at least going to try and keep Mike's bed unsoiled."

"Fine by me as long as you understand that you will be spending a lot of time at my place. This isn't about getting back at Mike for anything; it is about making you my slut."

"Why? What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?"

"It isn't about hate. It is about all the hard ons you have given me for the last ten years."

"How long are you going to keep doing this to me?"

"Until Mike gets home and then maybe even after that."

"After Mike gets home? No way."

"Why not? You are loving it. You might tell me that you don't, but all I have to do is look at my torn headliner to know that you are lying."

About halfway home I asked, "What's your name?"

"Barbara Jane."

"No BJ, what name did I give you?"

She was silent and stared out the passenger side window.

"Well?"

"Blow Job Baby" she said in almost a whisper.

"Okay then Blow Job Baby, lets get to it" and she took her hand off my cock. I heard a quiet sob as her head bent down and her hot mouth took in my cock.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of a Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds