• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Devastation by Clitoritcus

Devastation by Clitoritcus

Oh, there's another one, god, I hope I didn't moan aloud.

"Mrs. Nelson the doctor will see you now. Right in this room, now please get undressed and then you can put this gown on. You know the opening goes in back, right. After you're ready you may sit on the table, I'm sure she'll be right in."

I did as instructed and once lying on the table I looked up and smiled yet again at Gloria's little joke on the ceiling. To be honest it is relaxing now; although the first time you see the picture of the man with the camera looking down at you is a little unnerving. I heard the door open and my GYN walked in.

"OK Judy tell me about this so called problem you have, you say you are cumming all day long. Oh dear this is terrible you orgasm all the time and here I can hardly get off with a vibrator."

"Gloria you're my doctor I was hoping at least you'd take me seriously all my friends are having great fun at my expense."

"No, no you're right Judy I'm sorry but you have to understand I have woman in here all day long just begging me to teach them how to have a climax. In fact, I seem to remember you sitting on that very table pleading with me to help you have an orgasm. So when did you ahem, problem start."

"You know you're right I didn't think I would ever cum and you did help, but I'm telling you now it's not funny, do you know I had five orgasms out in your waiting room. Do you have any idea how hard it is to sit there like a proper lady when there are thunderbolts going off in your vagina?"

Although I knew she still was not taking me seriously, she started going through my history and taking all the tests they always take at the doctor's office. When she asked when all this started I mentioned it was shortly after returning from my vacation in Central America.

"Maybe you had so much sex down there you broke the turn off switch on your cummer. OK, I'm sorry no more jokes it's just too easy. Seriously now, did you have much sex on your trip?"

"Well, yes I did meet a man at my hotel, oh god Gloria he was fantastic. We did it all the time and all over the countryside. He was from there and knew all the great places to visit. One time we went to this waterfall, he did me on a rock behind the falling water, and just as he was ready to cum he pushed us over the falls. We both climaxed as we screamed all the way down to the pools below us."

"Judy did you have unprotected sex with this man?"

"Ah, not at first but after I got to know him it just seemed silly and really Gloria don't you think its better when you can feel his junk shoot inside you?"

"I wouldn't know Judy I don't have unprotected sex, not even with my husband. I'm sorry I've seen too much horror sitting right where you are to risk myself just for that special feeling. Wait a minute you're having an orgasm right now aren't you?"

"Are you kidding, I've had three or four at least since I told you about Roberto."

In the end, she told me she had not seen anything like me but she would know more after the results of my tests came back. She said she'd call me when had any news then told me to go home and try not to worry. Go home she said, where else could I go, I haven't been back to work since all this started. You can just imagine me sitting at my desk with my face all flushed and moaning every five minutes. I certainly couldn't go to the grocery store or anywhere else, that has people. So yes, I went home alone, just me, and my orgasms.

The next day I was down in the laundry room praying no one would come in as I kept cumming as I did my wash. When I got back upstairs, there was a message on my machine from the doctor's nurse. She tersely said for me to come in right away. Of course, this worried me, the doctors never want you to come in right away to tell you good news. I took a shower got dressed, came a few more times, and drove downtown.

"Thanks for coming Judy, have a seat. The results of your tests were certainly surprising and truth be told I didn't know what to make of them. Still after a few phone calls, I think I now know what is wrong with you. You have been infected by a prion called Clitoritcus and as you can tell by the root of the word, it invades the body and attaches itself to the base of the clitoris. So far, this prion has only turned up in a few places in Central America. Your Latino lover was probably the host and as soon as our little friend found no clit to attach to he went looking for someone else, escaping the host through his ejaculation. There is no doubt in my mind he had no idea he had this thing inside. I have to say as a warning to you yet again, if you had practiced safe sex this little fucker would have ended up in the bottom of a condom instead of the bottom of your clit."

Of course, my question was how we rid myself of this little monster. When I saw the serious look on her face, I knew there was no good news.

"I'm sorry Judy as of yet there is no known cure."

"You mean I will have to go through life like this?"

"No honey, I mean you will not live long enough for this to be a bother. This prion is related to the one that causes Mad Cow. Prions are hypothesized to infect and propagate by refolding abnormally into a host, and then it is able to convert normal molecules of the protein into abnormal structured forms. In layman terms, I'm saying this tiny protein for that is what it is made of, is converting surrounding tissue and adding it to its host, or your clitoris. Right now, all that is happening to you due to the extra sensitivity it is causing are the current symptoms i.e. increased orgasms, but as it grows, it begins to take needed tissue from different parts of your body until you basically turn into a giant clit."

"Are you saying death by orgasm?"

"Well I wouldn't put it that way, you know what, you're right, death by orgasm."

That all happened two weeks ago and I've been going steadily downhill since. My clitoris is now enormous and growing daily, yet I still am having orgasms constantly. They are now so intense I usually swoon and often pass out after having one. I have now accepted my fate for what else can I do. To tell the truth I have always loved to cum and if I have to die, I mean, can you tell me a better way. All I have left is the writing of my memoirs made more difficult by all the climaxes. I have a working title of "She Came, she saw, she Came Again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Devastation by Clitoritcus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 410 milliseconds