• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Alone

Home Alone

He knew she was home and alone and just the thought excited him. She thinks she's so special, one of those society gals, sleeping in hundred dollar nighties on thousand dollar sheets. He wondered how special she'll feel with her gown torn to shreds and his cum stains on her precious sheets.

His cock hardened as he imagined the look of horror on her face once she realized her resistance was futile and she was his to use for his pleasure. He knew her for the haughty bitch she was and he expected her to put up a fight, in fact, he hoped she would try to resist. He squeezed his cock to ease the throbbing, oh yes, he knew tonight would be special.

As expected, he found the open window, wasn't that just like the foolish woman never to think that she could be in danger. He could just hear her telling her friends that she didn't care after all everything was insured, what did she care about burglars. Was her dignity insured, how about a rider on humiliation, maybe a clause on pain and suffering in her cunt? He chuckled to himself thinking 'I bet she locks the window tomorrow night, and every night after.'

He easily climbed inside making sure to be quiet and then he froze. He heard talking; she was supposed to be alone, how could that be? Then he realized it was just the TV, probably turned on to keep her company. Well lady, he thought, you know have all the company you can handle. He tiptoed to her room not wanting to spoil the surprise; he went inside so quietly she didn't even notice him. He saw her in the eerie light the TV makes, she was so beautiful, looking exactly like the royal princess she thinks she is. She leaned back against, what, three or four pillows, why do women need so many pillows anyway. This made him visualize her belly laying over these pillows pushing her virgin ass up in the air for the taking. He had to agree she did look just like a young maiden princess with her covers pulled up to her throat and her hands out because a proper lady never sleeps with her hands under the blankets. Oh, this was going to be the best, he couldn't wait to force his cock into her pretty little mouth.

Then he realized she had finally noticed him and thinking she was in control it was not a look of fear on her, instead she looked angry.

"What are you doing in my house? You filthy beast get out now or I'll call the police."

She reached over to pick up the phone next to her bed but he was there within two steps to yank it out of her hand. He didn't get his look of fear from her until she realized he was tying her hands to the headboard behind her. That look, the one he anticipated with such relish and she did not disappoint. She now had the classic look of horror and in reality; he knew this was the best part it was even better than the sex. Oh yes, that complete look of horror did more for his boner than any other part.

"Oh please mister, please you can have what you want just don't hurt me."

This actually made him laugh out loud; he told her he planned to take what he wanted whether allowed it or not.

He slowly pulled the covers off her body; he noticed first her nipples standing erect through her fancy gown. Was that caused by excitement or maybe the sudden chill of being uncovered? Next, he saw that the gown had bunched up exposing her little panties. Was it a thong, well he would find out soon enough. With the covers off the bed, she lay perfectly still afraid of what was coming next. He first turned on the overhead light not wanting to miss a single moment because of dim lighting. Next, he pulled out his knife; the blade was so shinny the light reflected off it and onto her face.

When he put the blade to her throat, her panic grew so severe she could do no more than whimper. Was she relieved or scared more when she saw he meant only to cut her nightgown from her body. He cut the gown away leaving only her panties. They went next, just a snip through the small waistband and then he pulled them rudely from under her ass. Her first feeling of defilement came when he put her panties to his nose and she knew he was becoming aroused from her scent. What she didn't understand, anymore than she could stop was the feeling of excitement she got from watching him smell her underwear. She felt a trickle of her juices ooze out of her and down her thigh. She watched him put her panties in his pocket as a souvenir and then he climbed on the bed to have his way with her.

He straddled her chest with her petite breasts resting on his thighs. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head toward his vile member. Oh, she knew what he wanted but there was no way she would let him stick that thing in her mouth. He calmly sat it on her lips and she felt his precum leak onto to her face. He picked up his knife, and then grabbed her nipple ready to slice it off as easy as he did her nightgown. Instinctively she opened her mouth to scream and he plunged his turgid monster down her throat. She started to gag and for a moment thought, she might drown on her own vomit but he eased back a bit to allow her to calm her retches. As he began to violate her mouth more urgently, she knew enough about this kind of act to expect what was coming next. She was prepared for the onslaught and still the volume of his nasty spunk was more than she could handle. When she began to choke, he pulled out of her and finished releasing himself onto her face. To her this was worse than the load she had to swallow; with her hands tied, she could do nothing but allow his slime to dry in place on her face.

He got off her and left the room, and just when she finally had thoughts on maybe surviving this onslaught, she heard noises in the kitchen. Her attacker wasn't leaving; he was just having a snack. Revitalized from his snack he came back to the bedroom to finish his night's pleasure.

"Well my little princess, are you ready for the rest of your ravishing?"

"Ah, honey, actually I have to go potty first can you untie me?"

"Dear you spoil the whole mood when you do that, oh, alright but hurry back I think my Viagra is starting to wear off."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Alone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds