• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sick Day

Sick Day

It was the year that I turned 18 that my life changed forever. I had went to school that fateful day thinking life couldn't get much better. However as the day had went on I started to feel a little on the ill side. Feeling as I did I went to the nurses office. By then I was sick to my stomach, because I had gotten sick I was told I needed to go home so the nurse called my father and he gave them permission for me to leave. I had just got in the door to my home when I realized that my dad was home already I wasn't feeling well so I did think anything of it. I went up and laid down to sleep it off.

A few hours later during a dream I was having, you know what kind of dream I'm talking about, anyways it started to feel really good and I was like this is the most realistic dream I've ever had. Suddenly a noise woke my up and I realized that my mom and dad were in the room with me and not only that but dad was telling my mom to keep it up. That's when I realized that the reason it felt so real was because it was. My mom was giving me my first real blow job. Well naturally I started to freak out, unfortunately my dad had figured this would happen and I was tied to my bed and gagged. I couldn't even scream no!

My struggling must have finally been noticed cause my dad looked up at me and said don't worry it will feel so good soon you wont even care, and boy was he right it was like my god, it was definitely better than whacking myself off that's for sure. But like they say nothing good ever lasts. Before I could blow my load in my moms mouth, just before I was there my dad told her to stop that it was time. Of course I had no idea what he was talking about until I felt my mom getting on top of me and along with herself rolled me over to be on top of her. Man I thought this is going to be great, now I'm going to get laid too. I wish I could have stayed that way but my father had other plans. I was so distracted that I hadn't heard him getting undressed, but suddenly there was a great pressure and sudden sharp pain as my father shoved his 8" cock deep into my virgin ass. If it hadn't been for the gag I'm sure that everyone on the block would have heard my scream.

He didn't move at first letting me get used to the feel of his cock in my ass, and let me tell you it hurt like hell at first then was just uncomfortable until it was just pressure and with my moms wet pussy lips wrapped around my cock I soon didn't care, that's when he started to move. It was heaven and hell, heaven cause when he thrust it thrust me into my mom's wet pussy and hell cause there was something in my ass moving around. But soon even that didn't bother me soon it just made it better and we were like this great sandwich going at it full force. I didn't even care that it was wrong it just felt so good didn't want it to stop.

I started to feel myself about to get there again and could hear my mom moaning little sexy words in my ear and my dad panting very heavily in my ear, and it just made it all the better. I was on the brink when I felt my dad suddenly release his hot cum into my ass and my mom's orgasm hit and her clinching pussy walls grabbing at my hard cock just sent me right over. I moaned deeply into the gag and released my hot load deep into my mom's pussy.

When it was over my father rolled off of me and flipped me over so my mom could get up. Together they untied me. My mom left the room to go get cleaned up and my dad just looked at me with a grin and winked and said, "welcome to the fun side of the family." I couldn't believe it I was finally in my parents eyes a real man. Well I guess life really is perfect now I thought as I laughed to myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sick Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds