• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Sub's Heartfelt Punishment Ch. 01

A Sub's Heartfelt Punishment Ch. 01

Mia headed to the hotel once again mentally going over her lists making sure she did everything her Master said for her to do in preparation for her punishment. The hotel was splendid in its design but she did not have time to admire it. Everything was set when she went to the counter to get a key to the suite on the top floor of the Hotel. She set her things down on the dresser after shutting herself in the room. She walked to sit in the chair and text message the room number to Mark. She got up and walked around the suite placing the candles and lighting them as she was asked to do.

She slowly stripped off her clothes trembling slightly as she hung them in the closet. She moved over to the dresser retrieving the collar he gave to her one week ago to wear around her slim neck. She walked around the bed pulling back the bedspread and sheet then waited on pins and needles for the knock on the door. She silently prays knowing how upset he is with her. She is in for a harsh punishment today the first ever. Just as she started pacing again the knock came. Mia swallowed hard while her heart picked up in beats and sweat formed on her upper lip. She sucked in a deep breath walked slowly to the door, opening it leaving a crack then turned back to climb onto the bed and position herself. She was having a very hard time controlling the shaking and was having difficulty being still. She heard the soft click of the lock and heard his movement as he came closer to the bed. She turned to look at him and upon seeing his eyes and facial expression she knew she made a fatal error. She sucked in a deep breath turning her head back quickly laying it back on the pillow, making herself focus on the love she has for him. It helped ease the panic building inside of her. She could hear him moving around again jumping when she heard the sound of clothes being removed and the most fearful sound she heard was his belt sliding out of its loops. She quivered while her breathing became erratic as the moisture from her pussy flowed down her thighs.

She gasped as the bed gave way to him. She felt his body brush hers as he moved in behind her. She suddenly cried out as he grabbed her hair pulling her head back to look into her eyes. She knew the instant she made eye contact with him he would not be gentle this time. Tears began to form in her eyes seeing the hurt and the pain in his eyes he suffered for what she did and what he was about to do to her. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips causing her to cry more. He tells her to move to the end of the bed lay on her stomach with her legs hanging over the side. She breaks from his kiss whimpering to move quickly having the tiniest of hope that if she pleases him in some way it will make her own punishment less painful. He stood watching her and moved to stand to the side of the bed. He reached down slowly to stroke her ass cheeks with his hand, feeling her body shudder not expecting him to caress her as she moans softly. He chuckles then suddenly hears her scream out as the belt comes across the tops of her thighs. He tells her to count and to make no other sound. She nods her head yes, following his directions not to speak. Her mind could not form words since the pain is taking all her attention. She had to count to twenty. Mia's ass and thighs were on fire burning her through to her soul. She could not help but sob from the pain.

He did say that he would give her more than one punishment for what she had done when he told her the set up for her punishment. Mia cries with tears of joy but realizing in the same second that her punishment would be worse since she wants this more than any punishment. She feels him pull out of her bellowing loudly as his cum was shot along her backside. She whimpered from the loss of his cock not hearing the door being opened and closed as another person entered the room. She was hoarse by the time the second person finished using her. He was a well hung man and he fucked her hard and fast bruising her and leaving her quivering in more pain and soreness. Mark sat back watching as the line of men came in one at a time to take her and use her roughly. Mark asked her, "How does it feel having all the men online come in using you?" She felt sick to her stomach from the ugly words he was throwing out to her. Mia knows at this moment, that her humiliation surpasses any she has ever known. She cried into the pillow hiding her shame from the hurt and humiliation she caused her Master.

Mark stood when the last man left and grabbed a dildo out of his bag, as he walked back to Mia looking at her and how red her ass cheeks are and he grinned knowing she was in pain. He chuckled to himself as he pushed the dildo deep into her ass. She screamed out when he pushed the dildo into her causing her to get more smacks on her already burning ass. He fucked her roughly. She felt all his anger consume her. She let a groan slip out and he pulled the dildo out immediately slapping her hard on the cheek causing another cry, continuing this way until she was able to control the pain.

She was silently sobbing deep inside herself when he suddenly turned her over and knelt down on the floor, pulling her bottom to him using his tongue, mouth and hands to lick, suck and finger her pussy. She kept bucking her hips, as he kept fucking her with his fingers, sliding them in and out of her. He feels her tighten inside as she arches off the bed ready to cum. She was on the edge, screaming and begging him to let her cum. He pulled his fingers out of her, moved away to walk into the bathroom to turn on the shower and stepping in as he chuckled to himself.

She sat up on the bed wincing from her sore behind and decided standing would be better. She was weak kneed and throbbing deep inside needing to cum. All she had to do was play quickly with her clit to send herself over the edge. She bit her lip in indecision, fighting hard but unable to stop from slipping her hand down over her belly. Before she was able to touch herself she heard sternly "Do not do it." She gasped removing her hand and placing both behind her back to keep from moving them back. She closed her eyes, listening to his every move not saying anything at all while he dried and redressed himself. Mark kept watching her. His heart was hurting but also very much alive knowing she loved him as much as she does. He growled out causing Mia to shudder as she stood still waiting for something to happen. She felt her backside lightly with her hand rubbing it gently wincing from the pain and heat. Mark watched as the tears flowed quietly.

She cringed lightly when she heard him walk behind her as he placed his hands softly and rubbing along her backside. She drew in a sharp breath saying "Thank you Master."

He pulled her against him telling her in a harsh vicious voice tight with anger he was leaving her alone for three weeks with no contact from him. He did not like his slave doing what she did by telling the world that she loved him but not telling him first. She felt all her hopes and love start to die a slow death inside of her thinking this was his way of telling her he is done with her and there was no way to get him back in his good graces. She was frantically thinking of what to do or say to fix it quickly before all was lost. He continued to tell her that after three weeks, she would receive a call with instructions. She almost sighs in relief but held on in case it caused her to get more punishment. He walked away from her and she looked up to see him opening and walking out the door closing it behind him with a soft click.

The pain in her backside finally overwhelms her and Mia drops to the floor, rolling onto her side. She laid there for what seemed like hours. She slowly crawled to the shower and standing slowly wincing she looks at her backside in the mirror. Taking in a sharp breath she sees the dark coloring of bruises forming from where the belt was used on her skin. Groaning out loud she starts the shower slowly getting in as the water runs over her from head to toe, crying as the water washed away all the emotions and hurt from her.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Sub's Heartfelt Punishment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 485 milliseconds