• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 02

I’m Not Mom, Scene 02

After getting off the plane, he walked with the rest of the crowd towards the luggage carousels. It seemed like nearly everyone coming off the plane were men who, just like him, soon found that their attention was focused on one woman they could see up ahead in the small crowd of people waiting to greet the passengers. A very hot looking woman with short blonde hair and a killer body was standing there in stilletto heels, a tiny, tight little skirt, and a low cut stretch top that was molded skin tight across her large tits. She was turned mostly sideways, looking up at a monitor, and from that angle she was nothing but curves. Big tits, a round ass...

"Holy shit!" he thought to himself. "She's definitely getting fucked tonight!" His mind wandered from one thought to another. "I'd like to be the one to bend her over a desk... or maybe get her up against the wall... show her what happens to a slut dressed like that." His cock hardened at the thought. He didn't know, but this woman was having the same effect on all of the men walking along next to him. They, too, couldn't keep the thoughts of what they'd like to do with her from jumping into their heads.

Then, as he got closer, he suddenly stopped walking. He looked again. Blinked. "No...," he whispered to himself, out loud now. "It can't be..."

Just then the woman turned and when she saw him her eyes brightened immediately. "Bradley!" she called to him. Then he knew... even though she looked nothing like she did when he had last seen her only a few months before... he knew... "Mom?"

For her part, when she finally saw him her heart started pounding. Her boy she had said goodbye to had changed. He had a short, sharp, military haircut. His body was stockier, and she saw that his biceps had developed into very nice, strong muscles. In his face, she could still see his boyish look, but there was another look as well. He had a new confidence... self-assurance... She ran to him, wanting desperately to get her arms around him and when she finally got to him, she threw herself at him. It was a natural response to the desire she had developed while he was gone.

As she ran to him, it was almost comical. Her tits bounced up and down and all over the place, and it looked like she was barely keeping her balance on those incredible heels. A thought shot through his head that all these other men were probably enjoying this little show. He glanced around at them and saw that he was right.... All eyes were drawn to her... wondering if that low cut top was up to the task of holding in those beautiful, bouncing melons... and hoping that it wasn't.

Now she got closer and he saw more changes. She had on lots of make-up, something she'd not worn before. Dark mascara made her eyes look smoky and sensual. Her cheeks glowed with some special color. Those things he only subconsciously noticed. What really got his attention were her lips.

They stood out prominently, all puffy and full and glistening with lipstick that made them look wet and... slippery.... The thought occurred to him that she must have had some kind of injection done to make her lips so puffy. They now looked like they were made for the express purpose of sucking a hard cock... He suddenly realized the thoughts that had shot through his mind as if on their own, and he felt a little ashamed. He didn't know what was going on, but this was his mom... he shouldn't be thinking of her sucking a hard cock... like the one that had begun to rapidly start swelling in his own pants.

All in all, she was barely recognizable to him. His mom, the one he said good-bye to when he left for college, was a nice looking lady with an OK body but not breast implants. His mom had brown hair instead of blonde... his mom didn't get injections in her lips or even wear lipstick... and his mom definitely didn't wear slutty dresses or fuck-me heels like this woman did.

Now she had reached him, and she threw her arms around his neck to give him a hug. It was more the type of greeting a girlfriend might give to her man coming home from a long trip. Her new, swollen tits pressed into his chest firmly. She jumped up and down a little as she hugged him, her tits moving sensuously against him as she did. He was still standing there in amazement and without realizing it, his hands slid around her waist, and he pulled her towards him. It was an instinctive reaction, the kind he would have with any sexy girl that fell into his arms. One hand even slid down a little lower, feeling the wonderful curve of her hot ass for a moment before he caught himself.

He slid his hands back up onto each side of her waist and pushed her back just a little. He did it so that he could see her, but just as much so that she wouldn't feel the hardness that had swelled up even more when he felt her tits pressed up against him.

He looked at her closely. Those lips were so full and wet... "It looks like she's been putting those lips to good use. I know what I'd use them for," he thought..... then... angry at himself again, "Shit, I've got to stop thinking that!" He then looked closely at her hair, bleached very, very blonde and cut in kind of a ragged, very sexy style.

Finally, he looked up into her eyes. They looked back at him with a happy sparkle, but at the same time there was something else. She seemed to be searching his face with a timid, maybe even a little worried, but hopeful look. Confused at first, he saw that she needed some kind of reaction from him. He didn't know what else to do, so he pulled her to him again to give her another hug.

As they hugged, she pressed herself against him, pulling him as close against her as she could. She felt his hands slide around her waist, and she melted even further into him. The brief touch of his hand on her ass had left a warm feeling there even after he had moved it away. But the feeling that got her the most excited was the hardness that she now felt pressing against her stomach. It was unmistakeable and she could tell that a cock of considerable size lurked down there. A cock that she hoped would soon be put to use on her. Her pussy nearly leaked with slippery fluids as she imagined him urgently pounding deep inside her...

Finally, she pulled away and they took another long look at each other. She felt a warm flush as his eyes looked her over, spending a good amount of time on the cleavage she had put on display for him. It was no surprise that his first words that he finally was able to speak were... "Mom... you've changed!"

The tone in his voice had an affect on her she hadn't expected. She nodded her head in answer to his comment then dropped her eyes as if embarrassed. A sudden pang of guilt hit her. Should she do this? Should a mom seduce her own son? She looked down at those enormous, swollen globes barely covered and very visible. She was confused for a moment. Her old morals pulled at her, and she thought that she shouldn't be standing there with her nipples popping out of her top. She shouldn't be showing up to meet her own son in a skirt that only a slut would wear. This was wrong what was she doing... this was her son...

Finally, she looked up slowly and caught his eyes on her tits instead of her face. She saw a look of guilt now come over his face. She knew he'd been staring at her tits, and his accidental display of desire emboldened her to make the next step. She leaned forward, pressing herself against him once again and put her lips right next to his ear.

She paused one more moment and could once again feel his cock press into her as it grew harder, her tits pressing up against his chest clearly having an affect on him. In her heightened state of excitement, she could have sworn she even felt it throbbing. "Bradley, I have a secret to tell you...." She paused a moment and in that moment neither of them moved, neither of them breathed. It was as if both knew that something very important was about to be said in this whispered moment.

Finally, she broke the silent spell. "I'm not Mom anymore..." she finally breathed into his ear. Pausing for a moment, she went on... "I'm not sure what you would call a woman like me..." She paused a moment and kissed him lightly, sensually, on the cheek then put her lips back next to his ear. "But, I'll tell you what some of the men call me.... Slut... Whore... Bitch..."

Another short pause. Brad's head was spinning... not only from what he was hearing, but also from the lack of blood getting to his brain as it all seemed to be rushing down to his now rock hard cock. The crowd around them was thicker now and louder. He could barely hear what she whispered next... in fact, he wasn't at all sure he'd heard it at all. "I think you'd probably call me... a MILF..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 486 milliseconds