• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Down the Hatch

Down the Hatch

When I was a teen my parents owned quite a large boat. It had two sleeping cabins, a galley, sitting room, head etc. My parents planned to go on an overnight cruise with one of dad's business partners and his wife up the Hudson River and later in the evening dock and go to dinner at a restaurant.

I was elected to be the "crew" on this particular trip. My responsibilities were to help my dad with the boat and help my mother prepare food for snacks and things like that. Not a whole lot to do, but the idea was to be helpful. This is something I always enjoyed doing. Even though I was now 18 I still enjoyed it. This trip turned out to be extra exciting.

The couple that went with us I've known for years and always had a bit of a crush on them, yes them, I go both ways!

The day was beautiful and everyone seemed to have enjoyed the leisurely cruising. The adults went to dinner and I stayed on the boat to keep an eye on it, plus I wasn't invited to dinner.

My parents had the one cabin and their friends had the other. I had the option to sleep in the galley area, wheelhouse or on deck. It was a beautiful night so I elected to sleep on the bow, on deck. I had my pillow and a sleeping bag and was set.

When they came back from dinner they had a good night cocktail and went to their cabins. There was a small hatch that opens in the overhead of the cabin and goes to the deck where I was sleeping. When the friends entered their cabin I could hear them talking because I was lying right near the hatch.

It was just small talk and I wasn't paying much attention. Then something changed in the rhythm of the conversation or more of a whisper, but I could tell something was different.

I couldn't tell what they were saying and I became more curious. I moved closer to the hatch and peeked in. She was standing and he was standing behind her and was touching her bare breasts. I pulled my head back to look around to make sure I wasn't being watched peeking.

When I got enough nerve back I peeked in again and she was out of sight, but he was lying on his back naked with an erection. God, that was so sexy. I felt like I was hit in the tummy. He looked as good as I thought he would.

I pulled back again took a deep breath and looked in again. She was back in view, naked, and was sitting next to him holding and stroking his cock; I was actually shaking while looking. I pulled back again and untied the draw string on my pants and started to touch my pussy. When I looked in again she was on her back and he was licking and kissing her pussy.

My eyes went from her breasts back to watching him between her legs. I was so hot. Then I looked from her pussy to her breasts, looked further up and I made eye contact with her!

She was looking right at me! I pulled my head back so fast I hit it against the railing and saw stars! I figured I was going to get in so much trouble, but nothing happened like them yelling at me or someone coming out on deck to give me hell.

I couldn't help myself and peeked in again. This time he was on top of her pumping away and I looked right at her face and she was looking at me and gave me a wink and a smile. I looked until he got his orgasm, I don't think she came. I pulled away from the hatch and was just lying there looking at the stars. The lights went out in the cabin below. I fell asleep thinking about what I just saw, it was so sexy!

I was the first one up the next morning which made perfect sense since I was sleeping outdoors and the rising sun woke me.

I went below and made a pot of coffee for everyone. I knew they would be going out to breakfast, but everyone need that first cup of coffee.

The marina where we docked for the night has all the facilities you need. A nice restaurant, and more importantly a locker room with showers and a place to do your wash.

My Dad was the first up then his friend Roger and my mother. Rogers's wife, Roseanne, the one that caught me peeking on her the night before was last up. When Roseanne walked into the galley she gave me a warm smile, like we had a secret. I sure hope it stays a secret or I'm in big trouble with mom and dad.

I just ate some fruit while sitting on the dock and the "adults" went to the restaurant even though I offered to make breakfast for everyone.

When they came back I asked my dad if I had enough time to go take a shower and he said I did. Roseanne asked if it would be alright if she went with me because she wanted a shower also. I told her no problem and we walked together to the shower room. She never mentioned the night before which was fine with me.

We went into the locker room; we were the only ones there. Picked out a locker to hang my clothes in and Roseanne took the one right next to mine.

I undressed quickly and went into the shower room. I was surprised to see that it was just a line of showerheads without any partitions between them. Not a very private arrangement. Not being shy about nudity I didn't let the lack of privacy stop me from showering.

I was standing under a stream of hot water when Roseanne entered the room. She was wrapped in a towel, but didn't hesitate to drop it and turn on the shower head next to mine and stand in the water. I looked over at her, always the curious one, and she was looking at me and she smiled.

"Gloria, do you always peek on your guests when they spend the night on the boat," she asked, but she wasn't being mean about it because she had a big smile.

"I'm sorry Roseanne, it wasn't planned. I was lying up on deck and heard talking and looked in. I sure got more than I bargained for,"I said, returning her smile.

"You have a very beautiful body Gloria," she said, while looking at me.

"Thanks so do you, now that you don't have someone on top of you," I said.

Roseanne cracked up laughing, and said "I'm glad you like what you see."

"Spread your cunt open for me," I said

"Do what?" she said, with a shocked look on her face.

"I thought since we're looking at each other I would like to see all of you," I said.

"Gloria you're way ahead of me here. I was just flirting with you," she said, sounding nervous.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were trying to seduce me," I said grinning.

"You are a wild one Gloria," she said.

"If you really want to find out how wild I'd be happy you show you," I said.

I then faced her and opened my cunt with my fingers to show her my wet pussy lips and she did the same for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Down the Hatch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds