• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dani

Dani

Dani just couldn't keep her fingers away from her pussy. She'd been waiting all day for him and she was growing more desperate by the minute. She closed her eyes and pushed her fingers between her swollen labia, groaning as she imagined his thick cock sliding into her welcoming cunt and tapping the back of her womb like a battering ram. "God damn," she whispered to herself. Where the fuck is he? God damn it...I need to get a grip. She realized that she was losing it. But deep inside, she really didn't care.

Danielle Thompson still hadn't come to a point where she could fully accept the transformation that had occurred in her life. She hadn't exactly been a saint all her years. Even after she married, she couldn't keep from straying. But nothing had ever been like this. All she could think of, every minute of every day, was getting his cock inside her body. She had become insatiable, fucking him every chance she could. She lied to her husband...she lied to her friends...creating any excuse she could to sneak away and fuck him. To say she was out of control was the understatement of the century. In the beginning, at least she had been discrete...cautious to a fault. But now, all caution was gone. She had become his whore. But, she didn't care.

Where the fuck is he? God, she was wet. The slurping, sucking sounds began to get louder as she pumped her fingers harder...in and out...in and out. Her hips began to rise up to meet her hand. Where in the fuck is he?

Suddenly her body tensed...light suddenly poured into the basement from the doorway at the top of the stairs. It closed as quickly as it had opened and once again, only the small lamp near the sofa lighted the room. Finally... As he grew closer, the details began to form, transforming him from a shadow into the reality she needed. "God, where have you been, Baby?" Toby looked down at her and grinned as he began to remove his clothing.

"The bitch needed some dick tonight, so I just had to do my duty," he crudely replied, drawing the words out slowly as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. He grinned down at her as he slid his boxers off his hips, leaving him completely naked.

"You bastard," she hissed. "You fucked that bitch before you came to...?" Before she could finish the back of his hand struck her cheek and snapped her head to the side. She swallowed the last word then looked back up at him, rubbing the side of her face to ease the stinging. "I'm sorry, Baby...please. I know she's your wife but I just can't help it... I'm just a jealous old bitch."

"Then get down there, Baby," he urged sweetly, his mood changing quickly. "Get down here and suck my dick...It's fresh from the oven," he taunted. "Come on, baby, you know love the taste of pussy." She glared up at him then spit on his cock. The second slap was harder from the first. "Don't fuck with me, woman," he warned. He reached out, grabbed her hair and ruthlessly pulled her off the sofa, forcing her onto her knees, her mouth inches from his stiffening manhood. "Now suck...like the good little whore you are."

He pulled her face a little closer, letting the sticky head rub over her cheek. It smelled like cunt and cum and ass. That bastard fucked her ass and didn't even bother to wash his dirty cock...that filthy fuck. Her pussy got even wetter. She tried to pull her head away, but he yanked it back into place. God knows I want to suck his cock. But he has to make me. Fuck...this is sick...wanting to suck a dirty cock...coated with some other bitch's ass and pussy juices.

She remembered a time when she had limits...not many, but there had been a line. But each day, the sexual path they followed became more twisted. Each time they fucked, the more sordid things became...there was nothing she wouldn't do...and he knew it. It had come slowly, an almost imperceptible drifting into the dark side. It became part of their game to see how far they could go... how much he would take...how much she would give. His domination slowly grew with each submissive act until it finally happened. She knew she was his slave...he knew he was her master. Though they hadn't yet dared to say the words, they both knew they would. Sucking his filthy cock would just be one more vile and depraved thing she would do to please him. She would love it. And because he "made" her do it, it completed the circle.

His meat hung there, like a thick piece of rope with a huge knot tied at the end. She had measured it once. Hard, it measured nearly twelve inches...twelve inches of gnarled and veined meat that satisfied her hungry holes like nothing she had ever experienced. She was addicted to his cock...addicted to fucking him. But that would have to wait for a moment. She wanted something else...the taste of his meat in her mouth.

The third slap was even harder. Goddamn, that hurt like a motherfucker. Her pussy began to drip as the heat built up inside her belly. He's in a goddamn mood. Shit...I'll show this fucker. She moved her mouth directly in front of his cock and breathed deeply, letting the pungent fragrance fill her lungs. Shit...that bitch smells good.

Her mouth opened, her neck arched and her tongue began to bathe his filthy shaft. Her mouth moved slowly up and down the length of his meat as she carefully licked the scum from his cock, savoring each nasty flavor like a fine wine. She even scrubbed the ridge of skin at the crown with the tip of her tongue and removed the gritty paste hidden in the folds. Oh fuck...she tastes so fine.

Finally she had cleaned every trace of filth from his cock and his cock had fully hardened. It throbbed in her hand...it was ready. Her mouth opened and surrounded the mammoth head, sucking it gently as her tongue swirled around the apple shaped knob. She still couldn't get over the size of his dick. Fuck...he' was twice as big as her husband.

She sucked harder and slid her head down until the tip was at the back of her throat. At first, she hadn't been able to get all that cock into her mouth, but little by little she was able to take more and more down her throat. She took a deep breath and relaxed. She swallowed the head. Slowly, very slowly, she began to push her mouth down its length. Toby moaned and held her head tighter. She closed her tearing eyes. Fuck, only a couple more inches. She paused then suddenly rammed her head down until her lips pressed into the hair around the base. Fuck...I did it...the whole fucking thing. Son of a bitch.

She loved the taste of his cock...the hard throbbing against her cheeks...the feel of his pulsating meat stretching her throat. "God damn, woman," he moaned. "Shit...you're the first, woman. Jesus Christ." Dani smiled to herself and clamped her mouth around the thick shaft even tighter. Shit...if he only knew what she practiced on. She laughed to herself.

Her left hand moved between his thighs and cupped his leathery sacs, squeezing them gently. Shit...they're still full. Even after fucking his old lady. He had an endless supply of sperm, and he was getting ready to pump another load into her hot mouth. She eased her finger into the crack of his ass and pushed it into his asshole. He groaned in pleasure as she massaged his gland. She backed her mouth away and took another breath. "Don't stop, woman...fuck, it's incredible." She quickly gobbled his cock back into her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down, each stroke becoming deeper and deeper until she was fucking his entire cock with her mouth. She pushed another finger up his ass and began pumping them in sync with a rhythm that matched her head. "God damn it, bitch. Fuck...that's good...so fucking good," he growled.

Her head bobbed faster and faster. She could taste the salty cream begin to ooze from the tip. He was so close...his loins arched against her face. "Fuck," he hissed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...now." His cum exploded into her mouth, splashing against the inside of her cheeks. She backed her mouth away till only the tip remained inside, giving her room for the torrent of sticky sperm. Finally the flow ebbed and she leaned back, holding her mouth open for him to see the prize that it held. She stared into his eyes and swallowed. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she purred.

He winced slightly when she abruptly pulled her fingers from his ass, pulling her mouth off his cock and looking up at him. She grinned wickedly and held her dirty fingers up for him to see. "Go ahead, Baby. Take a taste...you know you want to," he laughed. "Show me what a filthy cunt you are..do it slut." She snarled at him.

"You freaky fuck...it turns you on, doesn't it?" She laughed and without the slightest hesitation, sucked them into her mouth, carefully cleaning every gritty trace of filth from her fingers.

"God damn, you are one nasty cunt, woman." It did turn him on. His breath was getting raspy, his talk more growling than speaking. He pushed her back against the bed and bent her head back onto the mattress. He rested one knee beside her head and slowly lowered his ass down to her face. "Go ahead, slut, enjoy."

She grabbed his hips and pulled them down, driving her face into the crack of his ass. Her mouth was open, her tongue out,. She was hungry. He gasped when her tongue suddenly pushed into his anus. "Fuck," he groaned. "You are so fucking nasty. I love it." He moaned and ground his ass into her face as she lathered his asshole with the fervor of child eating her first piece of chocolate since the beginning of Lent. She slid one hand from his hips and grabbed his incredibly hard cock, pumping it smoothly, stroking it lovingly...and very careful to keep it on the edge of need. Suddenly he pushed her away and stood in front of her prone body. He looked down and smiled, his eyes brimming with wickedness glazed over with raw unbridled lust. They told her all she needed to know.

She winced the moment his hand stung her face...her moan of pleasure, a perverse echo, followed immediately. Her head snapped back and forth with each successive, practiced blow. God she loved it...the tingling, the burning...the fire that raced through her mind and body. Her body flushed with the intense heat her need created. That curious mixture of trust and fear washed over her. How wonderful it felt...how glorious to have. She whimpered in pleasure...wordlessly begging for more. She came...the moment his hand encircled her neck, choking the blood from her brain...keeping the air from her lungs. A moment of blackness disrupted her thoughts...another slap brought her back.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her up onto the bed. She lurched to free herself and his powerful hands pulled her back, flipping her over onto her belly. Her hips raised instinctively...she knew. The sound cracked like thunder as his huge hand met her quivering ass. Her breath hissed between her lips as she savored every single burning sensation. Slowly she pushed herself up...preparing her body for the one thing she needed more than any other. He knew. Gripping her lush hips, spreading the loaves of quivering, milky white flesh, poising the throbbing head perfectly, he thrust forward.

A perfect pain exploded in her bowels...flooding every part of her being with pure pleasure. Every inch of his massive cock was where it belonged...in her ass. She was impaled...skewered like a sacrificial lamb...roasting on the fires of hell. This was their covenant...it sealed their mating with an unbreakable oath. "Fuck me, Master...fuck your Slave's ass." She gasped upon hearing what she had spoken. She had dared to say the words...would he dare to hear them?

"Yesssssssss," he screamed. "I'll fuck your dirty little ass." A fury began between them that neither had experienced before. He plunged his cock in and out of her bowels ruthlessly, his hands moved over her body frantically, clawing and slapping and molding her trembling flesh with the frenzy of piranha feeding on the carcass of an beast that had fallen into the water. In and out he plunged as the fever rose to unsustainable heights. Grunting bodies pounded and ground against each other as if trying to become one single piece of flesh.

Suddenly...it came without warning. They both groaned upon its arrival, quickly gathering their wits in an effort to savor the pleasures. She could feel him, throbbing and spurting his seed into her bowels. He could feel her, milking his cock with her rectal muscles. They panted into a passive state, the end of their violent pleasure coming as quickly as it had started.

Slowly, reluctantly, he pulled back. His cock slipped out with an amusing noise. She immediately twisted around and took his soiled flesh into her mouth, not releasing him until she was certain not a drop of their perfection was left. She lay back on the bed and beckoned him to join her in a soft moment. He smiled and pressed his body into her welcoming arms.

"Damn," he whispered softly. "You are so fucking nasty."

"Uh huh. Don't you just love it?" She chuckled softly and pulled him tighter against her chest, her huge breasts flattening out against his muscular chest. Her nipples hardened instantly. It was the way she was with him...any little touch and she was ready, no matter how many times he fucked her. She reached around him and gently stroked his buttocks, gently nibbling on his shoulder. Finally she had to ask. "Well?" He laughed.

"Well what?" he asked quizzically.

"Fuck you," she hissed in exasperation. "You know damn good and well." He laughed again...with a more gentle than sarcastic tenor this time.

"I heard you." He pulled back slightly and took her face in his hands, his eyes fixed on hers. "So, you named us. Is that different from what we were...like I didn't know?" He smiled and kissed her lips gently.

"It is kind of weird...don't you think? Sometimes I think both of us are fucked up. God...the shit we do to each other...the fact I can't get enough of your cock...ever. Fuck. This is sick."

"Do you want to stop?" he asked coyly, knowing full well what her answer would be. He felt her shiver and quickly realized he had hit a nerve...she looked to shaken by his question to continue with his teasing. "I'm sorry. Don't worry, Mom. Your master's never going anywhere."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dani

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds