• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailing the Boss's Wife

Blackmailing the Boss's Wife

12

-Part One-

Jill and Dave Teller owned and managed a construction consulting firm of about twenty employees. They were a young couple and had only been married about five years and seemed to enjoy a good relationship. The Tellers were demanding to their employees and ruthless competitors. Despite rough economic times, their company did well, thanks in large part to its contracts with the city.

Mike Goss worked for the Tellers. He was a young man and new to the company. Mike was a hard worker but resented the authoritarian management style at the firm right away. He felt he was often saddled with extra work and didn't appreciate the tone that Jill and Dave took with him. Had the economy been better, Mike would have gladly left and found work elsewhere. However, the pay was good and there were very few jobs available in the city.

One of the things that Mike resented was the strict dress code. He was required to wear a suit and tie daily just to sit at his desk and type up scopes and draw building plans on his computer. As well, Jill handled all the scope and drawings and thus everything he did had to go by the boss. She would review his work and often send it back to him for improvement. Jill never addressed him as "Mr. Goss" but with demeaning titles such as "boy" or "hey you" or even "you there in the grey suit". Mike felt unappreciated and had begun to hate working at the company. As he had very little contact with Dave, who spent most of the day in the field dealing with customers and getting new contracts, Mike found himself despising his boss Jill.

What made the situation particularly frustrating for Mike was that Jill was a beautiful woman. She was rather short and had dark brown hair and tan skin. She looked to be at least part Italian or Spanish and had many of those features. Mike lusted after her, staring at her backside as she walked away from him in the office. He found it hard to pull his gaze away from her when she as around and often imagined what she looked like without her slacks and blouse. For all his spite towards her, Mike still found her presence intoxicating.

A unique opportunity fell into Mike's lap after a few months of working at the company. He came across some financial records he had never before seen. They were in a group of folders Jill had brought from her office and put on his desk. The particularly interesting file dealt with work the company had done for the city's new mayor. This wasn't work for the city itself, but had to do with some condos that she personally owned and rented. Mike noticed that there was no bill for the work and that it had been written off by the company. What made the file even more interesting was an unaddressed envelope he found that went with the file. Upon further inspection it turned out to be a hand-written thank you note from the mayor for the work on the condos. In the note she mentioned that she hoped to "make it up to you" soon. Checking other records, Mike noticed that shortly after the work on the condos had been completed, the company had landed a large contract with the city to do some work on office buildings downtown.

Put together, it certainly looked incriminating. Mike couldn't decide what to do with the file. He thought about it for a few moments and on a whim decided to make photo copies of everything. He then put them back as he found everything and returned it to Jill with the other files she had given him when he was finished with the other work. He only hoped that she hadn't suspected anything.

For the next couple weeks Mike followed Jill and Dave home from the office. He became accustomed to their upscale neighborhood and found places he could park and discretely watch their home without raising the neighbors' alarm. Since Mike was young and had no family of his own he had more than enough time on his hands to quietly watch his bosses from a distance. Several days into this little "project" of his, as he liked to think of his spy work, he followed Jill to the mayor's house.

The mayor lived in a nice house a few miles from the Tellers. Mike parked his car on the edge of the street and watched through the zoom on his camera as the mayor herself met Jill at the door. They embraced and went inside. Mike caught the hug on camera and chuckled as he mentally added the picture to his collection of evidence.

A few weeks after he had first come across the mystery file at work, Mike decided to make his move. He made duplicate copies of all his "evidence" and put the original copies away at home. The duplicates he put together in a package and wrote "Jill Teller" on the front of it.

The next day at work Mike waited anxiously at his desk until Dave left the office that morning to check on a job the company was doing. A few minutes after Dave left and with no one else in Jill's office, Mike gathered his courage and walked into her office.

"What is it?" Jill asked without even an attempt at being polite. This was her usual demeanor with the employees and one of the main reasons that Mike hated working for her.

Mike handed her the package without a word and sat down in one of the chairs across from her desk. Jill gave him a strange look as she had not invited him to sit. Never before had he came in and sat down in her office. Curious at what the package could hold, Jill opened it up. Her eyes grew large as she saw the picture on top of her and the mayor hugging at the door of the mayor's house.

"What the...?!" She started to yell as she looked up.

"Just look through the rest of it before you say anything," Mike answered, moving nervously in his chair. "There's also a short note there on the back of the picture you need to see," he said.

Her eyes narrowed as she skimmed through the documents prepared for her. She paid particular interest to the financial records and the thank you note the mayor had hand written.

"How did you get this?," she mumbled in disbelief, more to herself than to Mike.

"Like I said, you need to read the short note on stick-it on the back of the picture there," Mike pointed to the picture she in her hand.

Jill turned it over and read carefully. As she did her brows grew narrower and narrower until her face was as contorted and angry as Mike had ever seen it. He watched nervously, trying to put on his bravest face, as she looked up from time to time and then back at the note.

"This is blackmail," she finally managed.

"It's an opportunity," Mike countered, having anticipated this response. "It's an opportunity to save your business and stay out of prison."

Jill made an even angrier face and browsed back through the documents in her hand. She was stunned and hurt. She was also suddenly afraid of what might happen of the papers fell into the wrong hands.

"I'm going to keep these," she suddenly declared with as much authority as she could manage at the moment.

"Fine. I have other copies," Mike answered. "In fact, I want you to keep them and look over them tonight. Make up your mind about what you're going to do. Of course, your husband doesn't have to know about any of this," he tried to sound a little soothing but yet in control. It didn't really work. Mike was sure he sounded like a scared school boy trying to order around his principal. "No one has to know about this. And if you agree with my proposal then no one will ever find out about all this and you can go on with your career."

Mike got up to leave and saw the sudden desperation on his boss's face. She as scared to death, he realized.

"I expect you to decide tonight and comply with the instructions on the back of the picture if you want to save yourself. Otherwise, I'm calling the papers and the local TV stations tomorrow afternoon," Mike said before leaving her office. He close the door behind himself and made his way to his desk. It was only then that he realized his legs were trembling. Could he pull this off?

-Part Two-

The next morning Mike waited as patiently as he could at his desk, trying to busy himself with various tasks and appear as cool as possible. Strangely, Jill was late. Her husband had came in quickly and left. This added to Mike's nervousness. Sweat had broken out on his brow and his heart beat like crazy. He kept imaging his "project" backfiring and he ending up in prison. He imagined the police storming the office and everyone staring as he was handcuffed and hauled out the door.

Jill finally walked in at half past nine. Never before had she arrived so late. And never before had she been dressed as she was. Her short red skirt barely reached mid-thigh. For a woman who normally dressed conservatively, especially on the job, this was a radical change. Her hair as up as well, showing off her neck. Everyone in the office stared as Jill hurried to her office and shut the door. Mike tried hard to suppress a grin.

An hour later Mike received a call at his desk from Jill, asking him to see her in her office.

Mustering all the calm confidence he could, Mike gathered a few file under his arm so as to appear busy at work and walked into her office.

"Shut the door," Jill hissed at him as soon as he had entered. She was flushed, nervous and looked amazing to Mike in her red skirt at her desk.

"Yes, ma'am," Mike teased, trying to calm himself as he entered and took a seat across from her. "I see you decided to take me up on my offer."

"As if I had any choice," she responded, growing more angry at the cocky attitude of her black-mailing employee before her.

"Of course you had a choice. But I'm glad you decided to go this way," Mike couldn't help but grin again. "Did you say anything to your husband?"

"No!" Jill barked at him. "He would have a fit - probably kill you," she said.

"Well we certainly don't want that, do we?" Mike teased. Jill said nothing, but crossed her arms across her chest. The thought of him being killed probably appealed to her about then. "You look beautiful. I want to tell you that, Jill." Mike offered.

"Bastard!" she practically spat at him from her side of the desk.

"That skirt looks amazing on you. And I love your hair up like that." Mike continued, eying her up and down. She moved uncomfortably in her chair and her anger seemed to turn to a sad pout.

"Now, I want you to come over here to me," Mike ordered. Jill remained sitting and gave him a "not-in-your-life" glare from her seat.

"If you know what's good for you, Jill, you'll come over here. I don't like having to repeat myself." He gave her as stern a look as possible as she reluctantly got up and walked over in front of him.

Mike reached out slowly and touched her hips, running his hands over them through her skirt sensuously. He had long stared at her hips and backside and now he was touching them.

"You are certainly a lovely woman, Jill" he said, running his hands higher under her breasts and then gently squeezing her nipples through the skirt. She pulled away from his touch, backing up against her desk with a terrified look on her face, trying to cover her breasts with her arms.

"You can't do that," she whispered in a cracked voice.

"Yes, I can, Jill. And if you don't want your name in the headlines for corruption you had better learn not to refuse me," Mike said, standing up.

He was a head taller than her and he looked down directly into face and smiled. Then he reached up and grasped her nipples again, twisting them slightly through the fabric. She gasped out loud but didn't move away this time. Mike chuckled softly and went to leave. Then he turned and said softly.

"You'll be receiving a message on your cell shortly. I expect you to do as it says, Jill. If not..."

-Part Three-

The next day at work Mike was much more comfortable and less anxious. His fear of being put in handcuffs and hauled away had not materialized and his "project" seemed to be going well. Jill showed up on time and wore a blue skirt, as she had been instructed in Mike's message. It was pretty short and again there were a lot of stares from the employees and even some chatter behind her back about her new style. Mike simply grinned and said nothing.

Shortly before lunch Mike again received a call to come to Jill's office. He picked up a few random files and made his way there. This time when he entered he closed the door on his own initiative and smiled broadly. Jill was sitting nervously at her desk in her skirt waiting on him to say or do something. Mike never felt more in control than then.

"Did you do as I instructed?" he asked, continuing to stand in front of her desk rather than sit.

"You can see that I did," she replied, trying to sound brave but failing to mask her fear.

"I can see that you wore the skirt as I told you too, but how about the other part?" he asked a bit shyly.

"That too," she mumbled quietly.

"Let's see," Mike ordered. Sitting down at last and settling back comfortably in the chair in front of his boss.

Slowly Jill stood and raised her skirt a bit, looking down at the floor the whole time. Mike could clearly see that she was wearing no panties and was completely bare beneath her skirt. A tuff of dark hair was visible for just a second before Jill brushed down her skirt again.

"Come here," Mike instructed, wondering how he could ever have been so lucky.

She stepped around her desk and stood beside his chair nervously as if she expected him to jump her at any second.

"Take my hand," Mike told her.

She slowly reached down and took his hand in her own

"Now take my hand and show me. I want to feel you," Mike whispered almost hoarsely.

A look of disgust spread across Jill's face and she stepped back a bit and hesitated for just a second. Mike gave her a stern look and she resumed her previous position, took his hand and pulled it up beneath her skirt.

"I want to feel you," Mike repeated quietly.

She pulled his hand up to her sex and he could feel the hair between her legs at the top of her thighs, his hand buried under her skirt. He pushed up and could feel her soft skin and heard her gasp a little as he slipped first one then to fingers into her. Mike moved his fingers around a moment and then brought them out. Both Jill and he could see the wetness of his fingers. Mike brought them to his nose and inhaled her scent, then touched his wet fingers to his lips, tasting her.

"Does Dave taste you like this, Jill?" Mike asked, moving his fingers over his lips.

Jill didn't say anything and so Mike reached out and took her hand again.

"I want to feel you again," he whispered, looking up into her eyes and grasping her hand strongly. Jill let out a breath and consented, guiding his fingers beneath her skirt again towards her sex. Mike slipped two of his fingers inside of her and again moved them slowly in and out. After a few moments he pulled his hand from under her skirt and showed them to her. His fingers were coated with her juices. Mike stood and held his hand up to her noise, forcing her to smell herself. She resisted, tried to step back but Mike held her hand firmly and she inhaled her own scent. He then lowered his fingers to her lips. Her eyes went wide and she trembled in fear and perhaps disgust as Mike traced her lips with his wet fingers.

Abruptly he dropped his hand and walked to the door. Her turned just in front of the door.

"I will send you a message this afternoon, just as I did yesterday. You will obey it just as you did today, Jill." Mike then brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked his fingers clean, smiled at her and left her office.

-Part Four-

That afternoon Mike visited the electronic superstore in his area and spent several hundred dollars on some choice equipment he had checked out online the night before. To take his "project" to the next level he needed some a few small cameras, a receiver and a few other things.

When he got home he broke out a six-pack of beer, sat down and sent a message to Jill. Having completed that, he began playing with his new electronic equipment. Mike wanted to be sure of what he was doing. A mistake on his part could land him in prison, he told himself as he sipped his beers and toyed with his gadgets.

At work the next day Jill was a hit again with the male employees. She wore a longer, dark form-fitting dress this time with a slit that tested the limits of professionalism and probably broke them. Her hair was down as she usually wore it and she seemed in a better mood than normal.

Shortly after lunch Mike found a reason to visit Jill's office. He stared at her hips and the slit in her dress which rose up to her thigh.

"Jill, you look absolutely stunning today, I must say," Mike finally managed to say. Jill actually seemed happy with herself and only forced a serious face after giving away a small smile.

"Did you do as I instructed?" he asked, putting one hand on his hips and standing in the middle of the room.

"I did," she answered meekly.

"Come over here and show me then," Mike said, holding out his hand.

Jill delayed a moment and then stepped around her desk and stood in front of Mike, looking up at him. She reached down, took his hand and bunched up her dress, pulling his hand to her crotch beneath it. This time as Mike reached up with his fingers he felt only her slick, smooth skin. She had shaved herself clean as he had told her. His fingers pushed up between her soft folds and into the hot, wetness beyond. Mike moved his fingers around and found that rough area on the inside wall of her sex. He moved back and forth over that spot and Jill seemed to melt before him. Her expression changed, her cheeks flushed and her back bent forward. A soft moan escaped her lips. Finally he quit, not wanting to her to squeal and give them away.

Mike took her hand and reached it down between her legs here moments before he had pleasured her. She resisted a little, but only a little as he pushed one of her fingers into her wetness. He moved her hand in and out for a few seconds and then pulled it out, seeing it soaked in her juices.

"Let me taste you, Jill," he said with what little composure he had left.

Jill timidly brought her hand to his mouth and touched her finger to his lips. Mike parted his lips and Jill pushed her wet finger into his mouth.

"You taste as good as you look," Mike said as she pulled her finger from his lips.

Then Mike stepped away from her and pulled something small from his coat pocket. Jill hadn't noticed the small round object until then.

"I want to show you something, Jill," Mike said, holding it before him in his hand. "This is a video recorder - the smallest one I could find that runs on a battery and would not be noticeable. It doesn't have much of an internal memory - only enough to capture all of this." Mike motioned with his hands about the office and Jill dropped her mouth in horror and stepped back.

"Don't worry, Jill," he said reassuringly. "This is not for the police, of course. It's to make sure your husband doesn't find out anything he shouldn't." With that Mike grinned, figuring that he had almost put the final nail in the coffin of his "project".

Jill almost fell into her chair behind her desk. Tears formed in her eyes as Mike left and shut the door behind him. She could still feel the warm wetness between her legs and see the grin on his face as she closed her eyes and cried.

-Part Five-

A few days later Mike got a message on his cell that all was clear. Everything he needed was already in his car and so he grabbed his keys, pulled on a baseball cap and hurried out the door.

"How long will he be away?" Mike asked first thing as he entered the house.

"At least a few hours. He's with some old friends and I don't expect him back for a while," Jill answered.

"Good. That's long enough." Mike carried a bag with everything he needed in it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailing the Boss's Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds