• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Thursday

Thursday

Exactly one week later I got another phone call from Rina. "You come. Fix. "was all she said.

"Listen you crazy bitch," I began

"You come. Fix" she repeated. And then she hung up.

"She's fucking' nuts if she thinks I'm going back over there for a repeat performance of last week." I thought to my self.

But as I drove around I got to thinking about Benji's big hard cock and what a total sissy cocksucking fag I had become. After all isn't it the duty of a sissy to take care of any and all sexual requests from his master. And make no mistakes about it Benji had become my master. All he had to do was grab his crotch and I was instantly on my knees reaching out to unzip his pants, knowing that I would not get up until Benji's load of cum was safe in my stomach.

Needless to say, I went back to the motel and it was pretty much a repeat performance of the previous week. About the only differences were that Benji fucked me for a little longer period of time and this time my little clitty got hard. And, oh yeah, this time Benji reached down and untied the string about half way through the session. I didn't even try to get up and leave.

Let me say right here that in my cocksucking episodes with Benji, my little clitty was always hard. Benji would always leave me with a hard clitty and the taste of his cum in my mouth. Any relief I got I would have to take care of myself, later. One time, after Benji face fucked me, I pulled my little thing out and started to jerk on it. Benji got mad as hell and started yelling at me to stop. He made me get up and leave. Getting ass fucked took some time to get used to.

Now while I'm on the subject of relief, let me take a minute to explain my position on my own chastity and denial.

I can only jack-off when it involves Benji. He has to be the object of my desire. If I am only thinking of him but can't see him then I can jack my self off. But only by holding onto my nuts. Never by holding my little clitty. And only left handed. I managed to do this one time, years ago before I knew Benji. So I know it's possible to do this but that time was right handed.

So far, I have not managed this feat left handed.

Next, I can jack my little thing with my left hand if I am looking at a picture of Benji. Fortunately I did manage to get picture of Benji one day when I took my camera with me to the motel. I was able to get a picture of him through the back window of my truck when he wasn't looking

Next I can jack-off all I want if I can see Benji in person. Unfortunately Benji doesn't give a thought to my sexual state of mind. So the chances of that happening are pretty slim. I did drive by the motel one day and stopped out on the side of the service road to see if I could get a glimpse of him. I saw him briefly coming in and out of rooms as he did his housekeeping routines. I pulled my little clitty out of my jeans and panties and tried to get myself off. Unfortunately the glimpses of him were not long enough for me to achieve an orgasm. As long as I could see him I could jack. But when he went back into a room I would have to stop.

So really all I have is a picture of Benji to which I can climax.

So, with all that in mind it is easy to see how I found my self half kneeling, half lying across the bed in Benji's bed room the next three Thursdays, getting my ass pounded and my knees rubbed raw.

I did wise up though. I have started to work on my ass with my dildo and I always take care to insert my butt plug on Wednesday night before I go to bed. I stop at a convenient rest room to remove it when I get Rina's call on Thursday afternoon.

Rina doesn't even involve herself any more since I no longer scream. Her only contribution is the familiar "You come. Fix."

I thought that I had every thing under control when two weeks ago I got the "You come. Fix." phone call.

Since I now tend to keep my Thursday afternoons open, it was only a short time before I was pulling into the parking lot of the motel. As I walked up to the door of Benji's and Rina's apartment, the door opened and Rina beckoned me in. I entered and immediately followed Rina back to the bedroom. I had a surprise for them. As I began stripping my clothes off, I watched closely at the looks that came over their faces as it became apparent that I now had on a matching black bra and panty set. Moreover, on Wednesday night I had carefully shaved my legs and pubic area. Rina and Benji looked at each other and gave each other a sly smile. Then Rina motioned for me to remove my panties. After I did so, she produced another string and over my protests that it was unnecessary, she proceeded to tie me to the bed rail by my testicles again. Rina left the room at that point, leaving only bra clad me and fully naked Benji.

Benji then greased up his big cock and proceeded to guide it up my backside. Just as he hit bottom Benji said something and the bathroom door opened up. There was the motel manager, naked as a newborn, holding a digital camera. He began snapping pictures as Benji hammered away at my fuck hole. I guess he took around thirty to forty pictures of me and Benji from all angles. He steadfastly ignored all of my protestations. After getting all of the pictures he wanted, he then called out to Rina who then came back to the closed bedroom door and opened it wide enough to stick her hand through the door. The manager then put the camera in Rina's hand and the door closed.

The manager then came around to the other side of the bed and lay down on it on his left side with his crotch right next to my face. That's when I got a good look at his equipment.

Although he is a taller and stockier built man than Benji, his cock is just as big as Benji's.

He began rubbing it on my face and around my lips and before too long my lips parted and that cock was knocking on the back my throat. I began licking and sucking on his hard cock as he tried to get it deeper into my mouth. I was resisting as best I could but Benji was not helping any at all.

Benji's hard pounding of my backdoor pussy was causing my whole body to bounce back and forth.

I tried to resist, but they figured out what was happening and they were soon timing their thrusts so that both of them were going in at the same time. I had nowhere to go. The cock my mouth soon found its way down my throat and what a grand time he had with that. Yes I gagged and choked and couldn't breathe. And I'm sure I turned purple in the face, but he would always withdraw enough to allow me to catch my breath and then he would go at me again. The one time I almost passed out was when he came down my throat. He was so far down my throat that his pubic hair was tickling my nose. As he came for what seemed like hours but was probably only about thirty seconds I could feel on my lips the loads of cum as they pulsed through his cock on their way to my belly.

He then pulled back just leaving the head of his big tool in my mouth. A small amount of cum continued to leak out of the hole into my mouth. I was still choking and didn't notice it at first but as my thoughts became clear I soon was nursing at the little taste of cum that was dribbling onto my tongue. This was the first taste of cum I had in over six weeks and I was happy to get it.

You know what they say "Once a cum-slut, always a cum-slut."

Benji, mean while continued to pound on my backside and as I nursed on the soft cock in my mouth, Benji, finally unloaded his nuts deep inside my bowels.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Thursday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds