• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cross Country Ch. 02

Cross Country Ch. 02

12

Author's Note

This chapter still hasn't reached the road trip itself, but the next chapter will without fail. I know some of you are dying to find out what happens between them, but you'll need to be patient. Okay?

Please vote and review •

* * *

Sebastian started awake with a jump as his alarm blasted in life on his bedside table. He reached out and silenced it, then dragged himself out of bed. He was a typical teenager who normally struggled to get out of bed in the morning, but this morning he wanted to see his mum before she left for the airport. His thoughts were still muddled from sleep as he fetched a clean towel from the closet and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the water and, when the temperature was right, stepped under the spray with his eyes closed.

The hot spray slowly woke Sebastian up and he thought about the conversation of last night. He was still in a little bit of shock at his grandmother's sudden death and he couldn't help but feel that he had lost one of the few remaining connections to his father. Sebastian squirted shampoo into his hand and slowly washed his hair, trying to find something more pleasant to think about.

"Holy shit…" he muttered. He had just remembered. Sasha and he were eighteen today! Sebastian rinsed off and rushed out of the shower, skidding slightly on the wet floor and dried himself off quickly. He wondered how his mum would be feeling this morning with a long flight to Perth and funeral arrangements waiting for her. Even that couldn't dampen his excitement completely though. Wrapping the towel around his waist, Sebastian unlocked the door and headed for his room.

Halfway down the hallway, he met Sasha coming the other way.

"Hey Sash, happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday to you too!" She grinned at him, much more awake and much less grumpy than normal. Throwing her arms around him she squeezed him tight. "Ew, your back is all wet." She said into his ear with a giggle.

Sebastian felt himself harden at the pressure of her body down his front, the feeling emphasised by the fact that he only wore a towel around his waist. He felt his erection press into his sister's tummy and eased back slightly but she squeezed tighter and kissed his cheek softly before pulling back.

"Hurry up and get dressed so we can say goodbye to mum." She smiled up at him.

"Ok." Sebastian knew his face was red, but Sasha seemed oblivious to his 'problem'.

"Do you still want to go to the beach later?"

"Yeah, sure." He grinned back at her over his shoulder. "Be down soon ok?"

"Ok." Sasha walked off down the hallway, her small hips swaying as she walked. She looked back at him and he reddened further at being caught watching her. "Hurry up Sebastian! Mum has to leave soon."

"Oh, ok!" Sebastian ducked into his room and quickly dressed in a white t-shirt, dark blue shorts and a pair of joggers. He reached under his bed and grabbed the present he had bought for Sasha, and then rushed down the stairs to find the rest of the family seated at the kitchen table.

Tracy rose from the table and approached him with a smile on her lips.

"Happy birthday darling." She murmured as she hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. She pulled back and smiled at him warmly. "You'll have to open your present quickly now. We've got to leave in 15 minutes."


"Thanks Mum." He grinned back at her, and then eyed the wrapped presents at the table in anticipation.

Nicky was next, hugging him tightly and kissing him all over his face while he laughed and tried to fend her off.

"Come on guys!" Sasha whined, giggling at her brother's discomfort.

They all sat down at the table and three presents, one of them quite large, were placed in front of Sebastian, along with a glass of orange juice. He passed his own present to Sasha with a smile and she grinned back at him. She was always excited on their birthday and absolutely adored unwrapping presents.

They tore the paper off hurriedly, conscious of the time constraints before Nicky and their mum left for the airport. Sebastian unwrapped a bottle of Hugo Boss cologne from Nicky and an expensive looking Hugo Boss t-shirt to go with it. He reached over to give her another quick hug before attacking the remaining presents. Sasha had bought him a pair of Rayban sunglasses which he had wanted for a couple of years, and a new, fluffy beach towel. He smiled at her and she grinned back as she continued opening her own presents. Finally, he unwrapped his mum's present and his mouth fell open in shock.

"Wow, thanks mum!" Sebastian exclaimed, turning the iPod box in his hands as if making sure it was real. Beneath it was a flat box labelled 'Acer Aspire Series'.

"Oh my god, a laptop too!" He beamed in delight and shoved back his chair to grab his mum in a huge hug.

"You're welcome honey." Tracy answered, smiling fondly at him as he returned to his seat.

Two of Sasha's presents were arrayed in front her. A flat, expensive looking box with tissue paper poking from under the lid which he assumed was from Nicky, and the photography book and a small bottle of DKNY perfume that he had bought her. She had squealed in delight at both presents but he wasn't sure what Nicky had bought, being too preoccupied with his own presents at the time.

"Quickly dear, I've got to go in a sec." Tracy said, her eyes twinkling in anticipation.

"Ok, ok!" Sasha smiled as she attacked the wrapping around her mother's present. Her eyes bulged as she unwrapped a box labelled 'Sony Alpha DSLR-A900', a top of the range digital SLR camera.

"Mum?" She whispered.

"Yes dear?" Tracy answered, smiling broadly.


"This is too much... I mean... Wow, mum!"

"You're eighteen sweetheart, and you've been talking about that camera for 9 months now. You deserve it. I'm so proud of you guys." Tracy's eyes filled with tears of pride as Sasha and Sebastian hugged her together.

After another couple of minutes of happy discussion about the merits of Sebastian's laptop and Sasha's camera, Nicky and Tracy stood up to go.

"You guys have fun today ok? I'm so sorry I have to rush off."

"We will," Sasha answered, "and don't worry mum. We'll have plenty of time to celebrate when things settle down a bit."

They said their goodbyes with lots of hugs and kisses and then Tracy and Nicky were gone, the Land Cruiser backing down the driveway and disappearing into the early morning greyness.

The twins went back into the kitchen to admire their presents, Sasha gushing about her new camera's 24.6 megapixels and 35mm format full frame something-or-other which Sebastian didn't understand in the slightest. Sebastian sat back at the table, hands almost caressing the boxes of his new toys which Sasha made herself a coffee, a drink he couldn't stand. He poured another glass of orange juice and looked up at his sister.

"What did Nicky get you?" He asked with curiosity.

"I'll show you later." Sasha smiled back.

"Um, ok."

"I'm gonna go have a shower." She announced, gathering her gifts and heading for the stairs.

"Ok." Sebastian answered. He unwrapped his laptop carefully and plugged it into the power socket to charge the battery as per the instructions, then started reading up on the specifications and installation guide. Again, his mother had spared no expense in selecting a powerful little unit and he couldn't wait to get it all set up.


Setting the instruction booklet aside, Sebastian gathered the torn paper and stuffed it all into a garbage bag, arranged their birthday cards on the entrance table and started to stack the dishwasher. He eyed the clock which still only showed 7.30am and started thinking about meeting up with Lisa at the beach today. He wondered if she was really into him or if he was just imagining her interest.

"Ahem." A voice from behind him sounded.

Sebastian turned to see Sasha standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around her from beneath her arms. Two white strings ran around behind her neck and her hair gleamed wetly.

"Want to see what Nicky bought me?"

"Yeah sure." He answered with a smile.

Sasha let the towel fall at her feet and grinned, her hands planted sexily on her hips and her left leg bent slightly, posing for him.


Sebastian's mouth went dry and he swallowed audibly. Sasha was wearing a tiny white bikini comprising of two small patches of material over her small breasts and a tiny triangle covering her crotch. She turned for him, grinning cheekily, and he saw the side curve of her left breast as she did so. The back of the swimsuit was barely there, only a string crossing her slim back and the curve of her bottom on full show where the bikini bottoms didn't quite cover her.

He groaned softly, his eyes feasting on her almost naked form as she displayed it to him, his shorts beginning to feel tight. Sasha's face was red as she completed her turn and stood facing him again.

"What do you think?" She asked innocently, chewing her under lip.

"Uh." Was all Sebastian could say. Sasha laughed and her face reddened again.

"Sorry for embarrassing you," she said, coming into the kitchen further to pick up her still-full coffee cup, "I'm not sure if I should wear it today or not. It's a little bit revealing."

"It's fine." Sebastian managed, clearing his throat afterward. "Lots of people wear bikinis like that at the beach."

Sasha smiled at him again and he wondered if she was deliberately teasing him now by parading through the kitchen in that bikini.

"Well, maybe. If you're sure it's not too revealing."

Sebastian looked again and quickly up to her face. "Nah, it's ok."

"Yay!" Sasha gave a little jump as she spoke, her small breasts bouncing enticingly within the cups of her bikini top. "Oooh, better be careful doing that or I'll pop right out. Not that I've got much to show!"

Sebastian laughed with her, trying to concentrate enough to let the heat drain from his face. He turned back to the sink and filled his glass from the tap, drinking it quickly and refilling it again. Turning back to Sasha, he found her standing before him and, before he could open his mouth fully, she hugged him once more.

"Happy birthday bro." She murmured as she embraced him.

This time there was no hiding his erection. He winced as it pressed painfully into Sasha's lower stomach, bending the wrong way and she leapt back in surprised, looking down at the obvious tent in his shorts. Sebastian noticed suddenly that Sasha's nipples were clearly defined in her new swimsuit, pointing straight at him, and he flushed anew as he turned to adjust his throbbing erection.


"Uh sorry Sash, I didn't…" He trailed off, unable to complete the sentence.

"It's ok," She answered, her voice hoarse, "I better get dressed."

With that, Sasha left the kitchen quickly and Sebastian leaned back against the cold door of the fridge, his eyes closed tightly. This has to stop, he thought, I can't be getting all hot and bothered over my sister!

He sighed and left the kitchen, heading back to his room where he lay down on his bed and closed his eyes. Half an hour passed with dead silence in the house before a knock sounded at his door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" Sasha's voice was slightly muffled behind the closed door.

"Sure." Sebastian answered, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of his bed. Sasha came into his room, now thankfully covered by a loose green t-shirt and shorts. The strings of her bikini still showed around her neck.

"Emily called and they're heading off now. They want to get an early start because she has to go at lunch time." Sasha seemed back to her normal self, luckily, with no sign of embarrassment about the kitchen episode. "Lisa's coming to pick us up in 20 minutes, ok?"

"Yeah, no worries, I'm ready." He answered.

"See you downstairs then." Sasha turned and skipped out the door.

Sebastian gathered his towel, new sunglasses and some sunscreen, stuffed them into a backpack, and followed her down the stairs.

Lisa arrived soon after and they piled into her RAV4, Sebastian shooing his sister into the front seat with Lisa.


Lisa had a heavy foot and Sebastian was glad to arrive at the beach safe and sound 40 minutes later. Their friends were waiting, Hamish still trying to impress Emily and Nicole with his witty sense of humour. He turned his attention to Sasha as soon as she emerged from the car, clearly desiring her attention more than the other two girls.

The group of teenagers walked down to the beach and settled in for a day of swimming, sunbaking and chatter. Lisa stayed close to Sebastian's side, laying out her towel beside him and taking her time in stripping off her outer clothes. He assumed she was trying to be seductive, but he found his eyes flicking toward Sasha instead as she revealed her new swimsuit.

Sebastian smiled to himself as Hamish's eyes nearly popped out of his head cartoon-style and his jaw dropped. Emily neatly shouldered him aside, exclaiming over the bikini and asking Sasha where she'd bought it.

His eyes returned to Lisa who looked a little disgruntled, but quickly smiled again as his attention returned to her. Lisa was wearing a one piece suit, a bit less revealing from Sasha's but quite low cut, in bright red and Sebastian had to admit that she was stunningly beautiful.

"Want to go for a swim?" She asked him quietly.

"Yeah!" Hamish yelled, grabbing Sasha and Emily be a hand each and pulling them toward the water. They laughed and ran with him, crashing into the small waves and pitching forward under the swells.

"Um, no?" Sebastian laughed, watching Sasha's bottom as she ran. He looked back at Lisa and grinned. "I wish I knew how to get rid of Hamish sometimes."

"Yeah, he can be annoying." Lisa answered, settling onto her towel. She sat with her legs crossed, facing him, and leaned her elbows on her knees. "Are you going to get that shirt off any time soon?"

Sebastian laughed and pulled his t-shirt off before settling onto his towel beside her. He propped himself up on one elbow facing her and admired the view. Lisa's large breasts were almost falling out of her suit, the soft tanned flesh shifting slightly as Lisa stretched forward even further.

They talked for half an hour before the others emerged from the ocean, dripping wet and laughing. Lisa leaned closer still and whispered to him.


"Want to go for a walk?" Her breasts were in serious danger of falling out now and Sebastian couldn't take his eyes off them. A small crescent of her aureole was now visible at the edge of her suit, her nipples hard beneath the thin material. He swallowed and nodded, getting quickly to his feet and adjusting his crotch while she wasn't looking.

They talked as they walked, eventually coming around to the subject of his upcoming road trip to Perth. Lisa was sympathetic and gave him a brief hug on hearing about his grandmother's death, and led him into the sandy hills surrounding the beach by his hand.

"Well, if you're going away for a few weeks then I guess we don't have much time." She said, smiling back over her shoulder.

Suddenly, Lisa lost her footing and fell forward, rolling down the sandy slope and pulling Sebastian after her. She laughed as she rolled through the sand and they came to a rest with Lisa lying atop him. She bend forward and kissed him softly on the lips, her tongue darting between his lips to caress his own and he put his arms around her, kissing her back. Lisa pulled back with a final kiss on his mouth.

"Do you like me Sebastian?"

"Yes." He answered truthfully, running his hands across her smooth back.

"Well then I want to give you a little birthday present." Lisa wriggled her arms out of the swimsuit and slowly pushed it down, her large firm breasts jiggling into view, followed by her flat tummy with its adorable belly button. She left the suit bunched around her waist and kissed him again, taking one of his hands and placing it firmly against the smooth expanse of one breast. Her nipple pressed into his palm, hard and wrinkled with her excitement, and he kissed her again before rolling her over so that he was on top. Kissing his way down her neck, Sebastian trailed his lips down her chest to the cleft between her breasts and then across to take her nipple in his mouth.

Lisa moaned as he sucked and nibbled on her erect nipple. He felt her hands running over his back as he suckled on her and his erection pressed into her leg firmly.


"Oh god," she whispered, "that's so good."

Before long, Lisa sat up and guided him back down onto his back. She knelt about him with her breasts swaying enticingly and kissed him thoroughly before repeating his own performance. She sucked on each nipple hard and started to kiss her way further down his toned stomach to the edge of his shorts. Without warning, she tucked her hands under the waistband and drew them down his legs, his cock straining for release as it sprung free into the fresh salt air.

Kneeling beside him with her bottom toward him, Lisa let her hair trailed over his manhood slowly and softly kissed the tip. Sebastian moaned deep in his throat as she did and ran his hand up one of Lisa's toned legs stopping at her groin. She froze for a moment, and then he felt searing, wet warmth engulf his cock as she lowered her mouth onto him. Sebastian was in heaven, barely able to believe his luck as he absently stroked Lisa's sex through her swimsuit.

Lisa's headed bobbed up and down, the sensations of her mouth rippling along his hard length, pausing occasionally to nibble around the edge of his cockhead before engulfing him once more in liquid pleasure. She moaned with her mouth stretched around him and the vibrations sent tingles throughout his body. She reached back and pulled urgently on the edge of her suit, tugging the tight cloth aside exposing herself fully to his eyes.

Sebastian moaned louder as Lisa's wet slit came into view. With a sparse covering of blonde hair, her pink lips protruded slightly and glistened damply, beckoning to him. He touched her lightly, causing her to jump slightly, then parted her soft lips with his finger and eased it into her tight, moist hole. She groaned and bucked her hips, making it difficult to keep his finger inside her, but he persisted and stroked his finger in and out while fighting to control his impending orgasm. A shiver ran through Lisa's creamy thighs, then another, and suddenly the walls of her vagina were clamping down on his finger as she cried out with his cock still in her mouth.

The sensation of her cry on his erection sent Sebastian over the edge and his hips lifted off the sand as he came. Lisa took her mouth off him and stroked him with one hand as he unloaded the first blast of creamy cum into her open mouth. She stroked him as rope after rope splashed into her mouth and across her lips, letting it spill out again over his groin and using her other hand to smear his cum through his pubes and over his balls.

Sebastian panted in shock as his orgasm abated, his finger still buried inside Lisa. She eased herself off his finger and turned, smiling happily at him from between his legs while he stared down at her in amazed wonder. His penis was wet with a mixture of her saliva and copious amounts of his cum and he could feel it trickling between his thighs to tickle his ass.

"Oh my god Lisa." It was all he could say as he tried to take control of his ragged breathing. She didn't say anything, but lowered her head again and started licking the length of his deflating penis and all around it. She swallowed as she worked, cleaning up all traces of cum from his groin with a broad smile on her face, glancing up at him occasionally to ensure he was watching the show.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cross Country Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds