• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 01

I’m Not Mom, Scene 01

Mom's Long Wait

The months since he left had sent her into a kind of frenzied spiral. Her husband had left her less than a year before her son Bradley (that's what she called him although his friends all called him Brad) left for the army, so when he also left she felt very lonely. She didn't really know what to do with herself at first. A few days after he had left, she went to his room to clean up things. It was then that she had stumbled on her son's porn collection. It was the catalyst that had sent her on a brand new path.

She knew he had some porn, but had intentionally never snooped into that. Now, in this empty house, she found herself irrestistibly curious and soon popped them into the DVD player. There were at least twenty videos, and it didn't take too many of them to find out her son's general taste in porn. The word MILF had been unknown to her before then... but she knew it well now.... Mothers I'd Like to Fuck...

A parade of women more or less her age getting fucked in every imaginable way filled the screen. Nearly all had large tits, she noticed. Lots of them were blond. Naturally, all of them took great pleasure in swallowing and getting fucked by thick, hard cocks. After several weeks of watching them over and over, she had started to form an idea. At first she dismissed it as a little crazy, then it started growing and growing. If her son liked MILFs.... well... maybe...???

A trip to the hairdresser and a couple of trips to the plastic surgeon had transformed her....

At the hairdresser, she had gone from a brunette with long hair to a bleached blonde with short, sassy hair. It was a cut that left enough hanging down to frame her face, but it was short enough to show off her neck and shoulders. The color was what made the change more striking, though. Looking at herself in the mirror each morning, she could hardly take her own eyes off of the shiny blond hair. This was the same effect it had on men... she noticed their eyes on her all the time as she did things around town each day.

At the doctor, she went with the largest size tits that the doctor thought was possible. When he was done, she had trouble finding the right bra, but ended up fitting pretty well into a 36DD. The bra was barely necessary, though, and she often went without it – her new tits stuck out straight from her chest regardless. The lip injections were done by the same man. It had been easy to set up a payment arrangement for the expensive surgery.... She had sucked his cock at least a dozen times and been fucked about the same amount. To herself as a joke, she sometimes called it the "Lay Me Away" plan.

This arrangement had done two things for her... it had paid her bills and it had finished helping her strip away her inhibitions... or as some might say, her decency. She found that her new body could get her things she'd never had before. Her rent payments were soon worked out the same way with the landlord, a man who gladly took the occasional blowjob and quick fuck with this very curvaceous woman in exchange for a month's rent.

Her new big screen TV was delivered the next day after she had gone to the store late one night and spent a little time with the manager. The TV had cost her a little extra... her ass had hurt for a couple of days since she had never been fucked there until that night. To her own surprise, though, she had taken to it instantly. The orgasm that had shaken her body as he fucked her ass while she rubbed her pussy was more powerful than any she'd experienced before and made her wonder why she had waited so long.... and made her determined not to wait so long again.

It had been three months since her son had left, and today was finally the day he was coming home.. to her... She showered and shaved, making sure to be especially careful to leave her pussy nearly bare except for the tiniest little V-shaped patch just above her fuck hole. She had actually started calling it that, finding it turned her on when she begged to get fucked hard there... "Yeah, do it! That's it, stick that big hard cock into my tight little fuck hole!" Without a doubt, the men she fucked liked hearing these kinds of things from her dirty mouth. As she urged them on, it always made them fuck her harder and harder until they both came in an explosive orgasm...

After showering, she got dressed. She took her time, slipping on each thing slowly and looking herself over carefully as she did. She had shopped for a week to make sure that she had just the right thing to wear for his return. The sexy heels were first. They were black, stilletto, platform pumps with 5" heels. Turning around slowly in front of the full-length mirror with nothing else on, she could see why men called them "fuck me pumps". The way she had to stand almost on her toes in those shoes made her have to thrust her chest out and her ass back a little more than usual to keep her balance. The slightest push from behind and she'd be forced to bend over.... instantly putting her into the perfect position to take the hard pounding that she was asking for in those shoes.

The black lace panties and matching bra were next. The panties hugged her ass perfectly showing off how nice and rounded it was. For a woman of nearly 40, she knew that she still looked hot. Her ass was tight and a little oversized, just right to draw lots of attention. She ran her hands over her it, noticing how she could make it jiggle just a little when she slapped it.

Her favorite part of this ritual, though, was putting on her new bra. It was always fun for her to show off her new and most visible asset, and this bra did it perfectly. What she had picked out was a sexy little demi-bra, scooping down the sides of her swollen tits and then under them, pushing them up and out at the same time and leaving her nipples completely exposed. She knew what it would look like, even after putting a top on over it... Indecent, obscene... slutty...

Those would be the thoughts of all the men... and women... who would see her in it. But, she knew that even though they might both have the same words jump to their minds, for the men those words would be followed quickly by another effect. Their cocks would stiffen as they thought how much they'd like to get their hands on those tits and put this indecent slut to their good use. The women – those same men's wives and girlfriends - would see their eyes on her and they could guess their thoughts, which is why they would hate her the way that women always do when a seductive rival catches their man's eyes....

Next the skirt. She had tried on several, but finally settled on an ultra-mini leather skirt. It hugged her ass tightly and came down barely low enough to cover her completely... if she stood straight up. Turning sideways and looking at herself in the mirror, she leaned forward just a little and saw how it rode up to expose the very bottom of her ass. "I'll have to be very careful," she thought to herself, trying to act as if she had a little decency. But, her next thoughts were of what excuses she could make to bend over – inventing opportunities to show off her sexy ass.

Except for the makeup, the top was last. It was a very low cut, off the shoulder design, and the thin material let her exposed nipples stand out clearly. After she put it on, she turned from side to side looking at herself in the mirror. It was just right... it looked like it was ready to fall off at any moment, barely contained her tits. One little tug at the front and they'd spill out for all to see.

This thought made her so hot and horny. She rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples, imagining that she was there in the airport and that as soon as her son saw her, he couldn't resist. In her imagination, he pulled down her top right there in the middle of the airport for all to see. She pinched both nipples hard as she felt his lips suck on them. Her pussy began getting hot and wet as she imagined how he would then push her forward, making her bend over until her skirt slid all the way up to expose her ass. These thoughts made her slide her fingers into her panties, and she rubbed her pussy all over before sliding a finger inside. It felt good, but she knew that he wouldn't be using his finger. No, he'd be slamming her with his rock hard cock, fucking her right there as everyone around watched. She felt dirty, but not ashamed. It was what she wanted... what she needed... "That's it, fuck mommy good!" she cried out loud as her fingers brought her to a screaming orgasm...

That had been an hour ago, and now she was at the airport waiting for him, on edge with anticipation. She noticed all of the men looking at her as she walked along, trying to find his gate. Several looked her up and down freely, which got her nice and hot. They'd like to fuck her, she knew, but tonight was not their turn. She was here for someone else....

.... Stay tuned.... there is much more to cum....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds