• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Mental Health

Mental Health

"Listen up people; I know you all are ready to leave for Christmas, I'm sorry I mean Winter break but I have a special assignment to be completed upon your return to class. I want you all to select someone and then see what you can do to give this person a mental health makeover so to speak. I expect this to be a real person and I expect this person to be better off after you have helped them."

"Professor Gregeson,"

"Mister Saunders, none of wish to hear you bloviate about what you can or cannot do for this assignment. If you have a question just e-mail me. Now if there's nothing further, go in peace and enjoy your vacation."

Outside the class, Ralph Saunders was still seething at Professor Gregeson's verbal slap at his oration skills.

"Come on Ralph give it a rest, he was just trying to let us go early and you know once you start you're kind of hard to shut up."

"Just because you're his favorite Lacey doesn't mean you have to take his side every time. I think he's grouchy because this'll be his first Christmas alone since his wife died last New Year. Besides..."

"Ralph I don't have time for you to bloviate any more either, I have to go pack."

I didn't really need to go pack because I wasn't going anywhere but I sure as hell wasn't telling Ralph that little tidbit. My mother had just called me to let me know she wouldn't be home this Christmas. Her new boyfriend, if you can call a man in is sixties a boyfriend, was taking her to Europe for winter holiday. This didn't bother me for if there were anything I didn't need it would be hanging around my mother and her new beau. No, I was fine with not going home but now I had an assignment and nobody to work with. I hid in my room so I wouldn't need to hear anybody feeling sorry for me. The next day I went to breakfast in the cafeteria. The place was empty, just a few of us losers with no place to go but then I saw Professor Gregeson, he looked forlorn as he just stared into his food.

"Hi Professor, would you mind some company for breakfast?"

"Oh, hi Ms. George, sure, sit down, what in the world are you doing here?

This was the last thing John wanted; all he wished for is to be left alone and who does he end up, Lacey George. Well she was nice, maybe some company would help get him out of his funk. He already knew it was to be a long lonely Christmas, his first without Gina. It's just Lacey reminded him so much of Gina, his Gina, they had to be around the same age. She didn't look like his deceased wife but it was something, maybe her personality.

"Professor Gregeson, I hope I'm not interrupting you..."

"No not at all, please call me John, we not in school now, here have a seat."

"OK if you'll call me Lacey, Ms. George sounds like my mother."

He asked why she was still on campus and she told him about her mother crossing the 'pond' to see Europe at the last minute. As she looked into his eyes, she could tell he had been crying. She put her hand on his,

"John, I don't want to be alone, do you think I could spend a little time with you, there's no one else on campus I can go to."

She could tell he wanted to say no but as they stared into each other's eyes she squeezed his hand and in the end, he relented. They made a date for coffee at the poetry house off campus for later that day. Lacey walked back to her room, thinking that Professor Gregeson could well become her 'mental health' project. Meanwhile, John walked to his place thinking that maybe Lacey could help him get Gina off his mind for the holidays.

That evening they sat in the back at La Bohemian drinking bad coffee and listening to worse poetry. They talked to each other, tuning out the pimple-faced poet on stage. Their conversation took on a kind of poetry of its own as they both tried to say too much without saying enough. At first Lacey felt respect then compassion for this flawed man with the damaged heart but as they talked he became more than a class exercise and she warmed to him.

As for John Gregeson, at first Lacey was nothing more than a sounding board, someone who would listen to his broken soul. The more he talked the more he realized that she was actually concerned about his feelings. He took her two hands into his and as they gazed into each other's eyes they began a bond and he could feel that bond slowly melt the scars on his broken heart.

They left the coffee house still holding hands and neither noticed the chill in the winter air. When they neared his little apartment on campus, she asked if she could come up and he was grateful, as he had been too shy to ask first. Once inside she knew she would need to be the aggressor due to his position. He allowed her to lead enjoying her kisses and caresses and as their passion built neither cared about anything else.

Somehow, they ended up in his bedroom and he was glad that for once he had both made the bed and picked up his dirty clothes that afternoon. They tore each other's clothes off and lay down together. As she held his penis, he realized he would not last very long and warned her to be careful. She gave him a teasing smile and told him she wanted him to cum right away. She turned around and knelt to take him in her mouth thus exposing the inter folds of her sex. She heard him moan and knew he was close. When he came, she swallowed fast not losing a drop of his issue. She then cleaned him off with her tongue and ended with kissing the tip.

She snuggled up beside him both feeling satisfied as he put his arm around her to hold her close. He leaned down to kiss her deeply and he tasted his own salty semen on her lips, this only aroused him yet again. He played with her breasts while they kissed, teasing her nipples until they stuck out hard. He kissed the flat surface between her breasts and then licked up the side of her breast to her nipple. He put her nipple between his lips and licked the tip until now she was the one moaning. He kissed down to her pubes and just the touch of her silky patch made his loins stir with desire. He got up, walked to the end of the bed, and then crawled up between her legs. He put his face into her sex, wet with her juices. First he stuck his tongue deep in her womb and then ran it through the matted hair holding her labia together thus freeing her aching clitoris. She came as soon as his tongue touched her clit and he waited a beat until he began his assault anew. He held her first in his lips then lightly with his teeth as his tongue played with her most sensitive organ. Locked in the throes of passion she held his head as her body trounced on the bed. Finally, when she could take no more she pushed his head away and she lay there panting.

Now it was he, who snuggled beside her with his head on her breast. She ran her fingers through his hair as her breathing returned to normal. She rolled him over onto his back and then climbed on top of him cowgirl style.

"John I still need you inside me, I want to feel your love."

He slipped up inside her as she leaned over giving him her breast and as she held his hands over his head, she rode him until he surrendered his seed to her, deep inside.

In the morning, they made love again this time with less frenzy yet still as rewarding. After they took a shower together in his tiny bathroom and they washed each other with a familiarity that belied their just being together for only one night. Breakfast was cold cereal and conversation and this was what they both learned to love about each other. He told her,

"You make me think of Schweitzer." She said, "How so?"

"It was he who said, 'At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.' Lacey I thank the heavens for you have rekindled that flame that I thought for sure had gone out forever."

She started to cry, sending him rushing to her side with an apology. She shook her head saying she was OK,

"John I know your heart is broken from your lost love but my heart has yet to know love. I ache for someone to feel for me as you did for your wife and I want someone to feel my love."

The two spent an idyllic winter vacation together inseparable both day and night while mostly naked and in bed. Lacey learned how to love someone and John learned that he could love again. Both grew through the romance and learned from the experience of the heart. Although both felt deeply in love we all know that these brief encounters of the heart often called 'shipboard' romances seldom workout once back in the real world. When Lacey's friends and classmates came back to campus she realized she had more in common with them than John. It was only after talking with colleagues that John realized the only thing he and Lacey had in common was their desire of each other. The split didn't happen overnight and was almost a relief when it finally occurred. It still hurt as both thought of 'what might have been' and yet both were still grateful of Lacey's 'winter break assignment.'

I leave you gentle reader with one of Shakespeare's thoughts on love." It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." Maybe not at first but after a while I think both John and Lacey would agree that without the risk of a broken heart you would never gain the rewards of true love. Oh and by the way, Lacey got an A on her assignment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Mental Health

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds