• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Runs in the Family

It Runs in the Family

123

Part One.

Sarah closed her bedroom door firmly behind her, confident that Amy, her daughter, and her step-son, Simon, would not be back from the party for hours to come. She had been without a man for almost twenty years and so made the most of her alone time to fulfil some of the sexual desire that was still left burning in her loins from the memory of a man she once loved but whose life was tragically cut short.

She closed her bedroom curtains and turned on a little light Jazz on the stereo, the soft notes reverberated throughout the room, loud enough to be heard but so quiet that they didn't ruin the atmosphere. Sarah darted lightly across her room, lighting candles as she went and enjoying the relaxing tones of the music, she felt it a tiny bit strange that the highlight of her week would involve an hour alone, on her bed with a bottle of wine and a vibrator but she had looked forward to it for far too long to let that bother her now.

With the candles finally lit and the lights turned out the room took on an atmosphere of dulled pleasures, the flickering of the candles danced as erratically as Sarah's excited heartbeat and projected soft light across the whole room. Eager to get the atmosphere just right Sarah continued to prepare her room, she poured herself a deep glass of red wine and sprayed a small plume of perfume into the air above her bed. She was almost ready.

She walked gently towards the bathroom and allowed her silk robe to fall softly to the ground as she admired her naked body in the full length dress mirror. She enjoyed the fact that she had a body as attractive as that of a woman fifteen years her junior; she had the well shaped body of a twenty-five year old but with a poise and elegance that befitted her forty-two years. The thought it strange that she could get so much enjoyment from looking upon her own body, but she knew it was a good body and it was the product of a lot of hard work, she deserved to enjoy every inch of what she saw.

She turned on her heels and walked slowly back into her bedroom, making sure to close the bathroom light behind her, she didn't want any artificial light to make its way into her recently prepared love nest. She walked around the edge of her bed, revelling in the feeling that her nudity gave her and already becoming moist with the anticipation of what was to come.

There was only one thing left to prepare, a reminder of her late husband, her lover and her master. She opened the top drawer of her bedside table and removed a large, ornately handled key from a tin box hidden within its depths. Almost without constant thought she drifted towards the ottoman where the last vestiges of her sex life were kept. She turned the key slowly in the lock, the anticipation only adding to the excitement, she knew exactly what she would find inside the ottoman but was turning the key as though a surprise was lurking behind the heavy oak lid. Eventually she unlocked the chest and slid the wooden lid open, revealing the most poignant reminders of her husband.

She reached into the box and withdrew four leather items from its depths. She savoured the moment as she held the items in her hands, the cuffs that she had obediently wore as her husband's slave, the bonds that symbolized, almost as much as the wedding ring that she still wore, that she was totally and utterly devoted to him.

She placed the leather on the bed and leant down to affix the first cuff to her ankle, revelling in the sense of restriction it still gave and enjoying the slight weight caused by the leather ring that it carried. She quickly affixed the second ankle restraint, followed by her wrist cuffs and finally the black leather choker, still as tight as the day she had first put it on when finally she submitted to her lover. The very sensation of having the cuffs so tightly affixed was enough to send a shudder of arousal throughout Sarah's body, even though the cuffs were not attached to anything and she was as free as if she was still naked she still felt as though she was being restrained.

She reclined her body onto the silky sheets of her bed and enjoyed the texture that lay beneath her naked skin. The cuffs were such a tangible reminder to the life she had once had and she couldn't help but feel safer when she was wearing them, as though her husband was holding her. She lay almost motionless for twenty minutes before she could take it no longer. She reached back into her bedside drawer and pulled a vibrator towards her body.

Although she felt as though she would orgasm any moment she allowed herself a few more minutes to tantalize herself and bring her as close to the edge as she thought possible. She turned on the vibrator to its lowest setting, comforted by its gentle hum. Slowly she let it slide over her nipples and down her stomach towards her glistening pussy. She had always enjoyed the way her husband could keep her on the brink of an orgasm for hours but felt that her own self control was lacking and that it was not going to be possible to repeat his skilled performance.

The last vestiges of her control finally faded and she ran the vibrator across her burning womanhood, turning it up to its highest setting as she did. Briefly the toy slid over her clit, almost enough to bring her to orgasm right then and there, but she managed to hold it off for a little while longer whilst she slid the device with ease into her expectant pussy. She felt the vibrations reverberate throughout her womanhood, her face became flushed and she felt as though she would go at any moment. She moved her spare hand down between her legs and very gently brushed her manicured fingers against her swollen clit, it was all the arousal she needed and she convulsed into a powerful orgasm, her body rocking and flailing as she felt waves of ecstasy coursing through her veins. She tied to hold the vibrator in but it was too much and she let it fall between her legs, now limp with pleasure. She could barely move.

She felt as though her body had melted, she lay in a heap on the bed, every fibre of her body tingling with pleasure and her heart beating heavily in her chest. The jazz on the stereo was inaudible over the sound of Sarah's desperate panting, trying to catch her breath as though she had just run a marathon. Her glistening body would have been an amazing sight to behold if only anyone could have seen it, every inch of her frame was sparkling with the light mist of sweat and her face wore the smile of a woman who knew only pleasure, she was in heaven.

After a while she regained control of her body and twisted herself into a seated position on her bed. She took a deep swig of the wine she had prepared earlier and attempted to stand up. Her legs were still weak from the sheer force of her orgasm and she sat herself back down on the bed, allowing herself a little more time to recuperate. She slowly removed the cuffs and the collar that she was wearing and threw them dismissively onto the bed, what she really needed was a shower.

She stood up, this time her legs took her weight, and headed towards the bathroom. She switched on the light, the brightness of which left her temporarily blinded, but she soon recovered. She looked at herself in the dress mirror, she looked even better than before, her cheeks were rosy with the exhilaration she had just enjoyed and the light beads of sweat on her body reminded her of the sheer exertion an orgasm could undertake.

She turned on the water of the shower and stepped under its pleasant stream, she felt as though being cleansed after an almost religious experience and intended to stay under the hot shower for as long as she could bear, letting the gentle splashing of the water envelope her mind and block out the sounds of everyday life.

Part Two.

Amy turned her key in the lock and slowly opened the front door. It was barely ten thirty when the two arrived but they were cautious not to disturb Sarah who they thought was probably already asleep. Simon headed into the kitchen to prepare some coffee for the two, they hadn't had much to drink but it seemed as though coffee always took the edge off when the morning came around.

"I'm just going upstairs," Amy whispered to her half-brother, "Just want to check if mom's asleep yet."

"Okay," replied Simon in hushed tones, equally cautious not to wake the woman who had raised him as her own. He sat down at the kitchen table as his sister trailed off into the darkness towards the stairs.

She quickly reached her mother's room and knocked gently on the door; she wanted to check that she was alright but didn't want to disturb her if she was sleeping. There was no reply and there was barely any light escaping from under the door so Amy cautiously swung the door open to see if her mother was inside. The light of the candles strained her eyes for a moment but she soon regained her senses and stepped into her mother's room, the smell of perfume still hanging in the air.

She looked around the dimly lit room and found her eyes immediately drawn to the light beneath the bathroom door "must be in the shower," she thought to herself before heading off towards the en-suite to let her mother know she was back. The route to the door involved walking around the double bed that formed the centrepiece of the room and as Amy went she found herself momentarily distracted by what she saw on the bed.

She looked down at the ruffled silk sheets and saw the four cuffs that her mother had just used as well as the leather collar and the vibrator. Immediately she knew what all the objects were, she had a vibrator of her own that a friend had bought as a joke on her eighteenth birthday (although she used it regularly) and there was no mistaking the intention of the cuffs, each coupled with a shiny metal ring, they were clearly for use in bondage, but what was her mother doing with them?

She sat down on the bed and grabbed the collar in her hand, inspecting every detail of it. She looked at the inside of the leather and noticed it had been engraved, "To my obedient slave, love Peter." Amy was shocked, her heart beat slightly faster in her chest and for a moment she was struck by a revelation, Peter was her father's name, they must have been into bondage.

She was unsure how to take this news, she had no memory of her father and had never thought of her mother as a sexual being, she felt a little uneasy with her newfound knowledge but also felt as though she could sympathize with her mother, she had had similar feeling of her own in the past.

As she continued inspecting the cuffs her sight was once again drawn to something new, the ottoman that sat open beside the bed. As far as Amy knew the lock was broken and the ottoman was there merely as a decoration, that was what her mother had told her, but before her stood the proof that this was a lie. She knelt down before the chest and reached into it, shocked at its contents; she found various restraining devices as well as whips, chains, clamps, crops, dildos, the works, there was every kind of restraint and implement of sexual subjugation imaginable housed within this chest, and all of it belonged to her mother. She was floored by the revelation and just knelt, motionless, staring emptily into the box.

Her reverie was soon broken by the click of a door handle behind her and Sarah entered the bedroom wearing a towel draped carelessly around her body. She spotted her daughter almost immediately and hurriedly secured the towel so that it covered her slightly better.

"What are you doing?" asked Sarah, trying to sound stern but so obviously flustered that it sounded more like she was about to cry than get angry.

"The party finished early," replied Amy, standing up. She headed towards the door, hoping she would be able to pretend this had never happened.

"Wait," cried her mother, "let me explain."

"It's Okay mom, I know what it is," returned Amy, hoping she could just leave all of this awkwardness behind her and go to bed.

"I don't doubt that but you have to let me explain," said Sarah, a little more agitated. "Sit down," she added, nodding towards the edge of the bed.

Amy motioned as though to say something but couldn't find the words, Sarah walked around the edge of the bed and sat down beside her daughter, both women were reluctant to make eye contact.

"When your father and I were younger..." she began, trying to find the right words."This is one of the ways we entertained oursel..."

"Mom," said Amy, cutting her off.

"Let me finish," Sarah said, a chastising tone ill concealed on her voice. "This is one of the ways we entertained ourselves. I found that by submitting to your father, sexually, we were able to give each other so much, and it made our love stronger. I'm not saying that it's right for everyone but it worked for us and I want you to know that there's nothing wrong with it, we both wanted it so we went for it."

"Really, I understand," said Amy, still trying to escape. She tried to stand up but Sarah placed a hand on her shoulder and held her back down,

"I'm not finished." She said. "I still miss your father very much; he's the only man I've ever loved. So once in a while I put on my cuffs and my collar and remember him, there's no shame in it and I hope you can understand."

"I understand mom, I just don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything," said Sarah, touched by her daughter's acceptance of what she had seen.

"Can I go now?" she asked, a little agitated.

"Sure," replied Sarah, kissing her daughter on the cheek. "If you feel you have to tell your brother just let him know he can come to me, okay?"

Amy nodded and walked slowly out of the room.

Sarah sat on the bed, staring blankly into space, she admonished herself for being so careless but in many ways she felt relieved that her daughter had been let in on her secret, it took some of the guilt out of it. She knew that for now there was nothing more to do so she packed up all her things and dried herself off before drifting off to sleep.

Part Three.

Amy did not find sleep came as easily as it did for her mother that night. She tossed and turned under her duvet, unable to take her mind of all the signs of her mother's complete subservience to a man whom she loved. Amy wasn't naïve and knew what it was that bondage and submission involved, she had fantasized about it many times but had not been able to pluck up the courage to suggest it to her on and off boyfriend, Jack.

As she thought of what it was she had seen, those leather cuffs, the inscribed collar and the glistening vibrator she was unable to help herself from imagining what her mother would have looked like dressed in the bonds and bringing herself to orgasm. The thought of the cuffs alone would have been enough to arouse Amy but for some reason the thought of her mother, being so submissive, so helpless, was a thought that brought an instant flash of eroticism which stayed in her mind and burned in her loins.

She tried as best she could to cast it from her mind but it was no use, it wasn't going away and Amy knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep until she could focus her mind on something else. She reached into the drawer that sat beside her bed and pulled out her own vibrator, similar to the one that her mother had used.

Unlike her mother, however, Amy had no intention of prolonging her orgasm and turned the vibrator immediately up to its highest setting before plunging it without caution into her moist womanhood. She didn't relent as she pounded herself with the vibrator but found that no matter how hard she tried she couldn't reach an orgasm. She turned the vibrator off and left in on her bed before standing up and heading towards her wardrobe. Her naked body silhouetted against the dim glow of moonlight through the curtains as she searched her room for something she was sure would help her out.

Eventually she found what she was looking for and returned to her bed with a handful of clothes from her wardrobe. She took the first item, a cotton tie, and tied it tightly around her neck, savouring the sensation of what she imagined her mother's collar would feel like, her breath was partially obstructed by the tightness and she revelled in it for a moment before continuing her preparation. She took a silk scarf from the pile and used it to fasten her ankles tightly together before using another tie and a scarf to tie each of her unbound wrists.

Her heart pounded with the sensation that restriction gave her; she was truly her mother's daughter. She took the vibrator and again thrust it into her pussy, this time allowing her ankles to fight a little against the bonds. The sensation was amazing and within a minute Amy had reached what was undoubtedly the most powerful orgasm of her life. As her body convulsed she was forced to bite down on her hand to stop herself from screaming out in ecstasy.

Her orgasm finally subsided and she pulled the vibrator away from her burning pussy as every inch of her body quivered in response to what she had just experienced. She lay completely still, trying to savour the moment, but before she had time to untie herself she had fallen into a deep sleep.

The next morning she woke late, still stark naked save for the restrictions she had placed herself under the night before. Her ankles were aching from the silk scarf that bound them together and all the muscles in her legs seemed to be burning. She sat up abruptly and reached towards her ankles, gently untying the scarf and revelling in the feeling as blood rushed back into her slightly numbed feet. She took a moment to rub her toes and tease the blood back before she removed the rest of her bonds and hopped out of bed to put something on.

As she stood up she noticed that her pussy was wet, she knew it couldn't have been wet from her fun the night before so assumed that she must have had an erotic dream that she couldn't yet remember. She stopped for a moment to try and think back to what it could have been but she drew a blank and decided to put it to the back of her mind. Rather than get fully dressed Amy decided just to throw her silk robe over her naked body and head downstairs to get some breakfast, she would have to get undressed soon to have a wash and the robe was big enough to cover her without too much risk of any part of her being seen.

She left her room and headed downstairs, slightly anxious about how things would be with her mother but otherwise ready for the day and looking forward to make the best of it. She made her way to the kitchen, her bare soles making a gentle patter across the floorboards as she went.

Sarah was nowhere to be seen but Simon was sitting at the kitchen table reading the Sunday newspaper. "Morning sleepyhead," he said with a wide grin on his face.

"Good Morning," groaned Amy.

"Looks like someone's a little hung-over," he said playfully.

"Huh?" returned Amy, still getting used to talking.

"How's your head?" he asked, trying to clarify.

"Oh fine," said Amy, finally perking up, "I'm not hung over, I just didn't sleep very well, ages before I finally dropped off."

"How come?"

"Oh, no reason," said Amy suddenly remembering the thought of her mother, pleasing herself. A flash of heat coursed through her body, she needed to sit down.

"Are you okay?" asked Simon, his brotherly concern evident on his voice. He got up from his chair and pulled one out for his sister to sit down on.

Amy sat on the chair, her eyes half closed. She didn't do anything for a moment then she opened her eyes and looked towards her brother. A flash of recollection came across her mind, her brother was knelt on the floor before her, looking up with concern at her face, she remembered a similar scene from her dream the night before only in the dream Amy was tied down and Simon was looking up at her as he forced a dildo inside her accepting pussy. She stirred a little in her seat, "what is wrong with me?" she thought, "first my mother, now my brother." She managed to regain her senses and realized that if she was going to keep all of this to herself she was going to have to act normally. "I'm fine," she said, hoping to put her brother at ease, "I think I am just a little hung-over."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Runs in the Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds