• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking My Aunt Michelle

Fucking My Aunt Michelle

The following story has been a fantasy of mine since I was about 15. Now 18, I am looking forward to telling my aunt how I feel about her.

When I was 15 I was as horny as anyone I knew. I am now 18, much bigger in muscle and in the pants. One thing that hasn't changed about me is how horny I am and how much I fantasize about fucking my Aunt Michelle. My aunt is now in her early 40's but has the body of a 20 year old. She has bleach blonde hair and weighs about 125 pounds. She works out all the time and it shows with her firm, round ass, and her perfectly sculpted legs and midsection. Her most impressive features though are her perfect breasts. I have seen them a couple times when she has stayed with my dad and I. They are 38C's but are perky. She has symmetrical nipples that are just the most perfect things I have ever laid my eyes on. I have always wanted to feel them with both my hands and my mouth, and I might just get the chance to soon.

As I said my aunt Michelle is in her early 40's. She has had one husband who recently has been cheating on her. When she figured this out she filed for divorce and has come to live with my dad and I until she can find an apartment. I'm lucky that my dad works a lot because when I get home from school I normally go right to the computer, look at porn, and jack off. Even with my aunt Michelle moving in I still go in the office for my after school fun.

My dad had been planning a vacation to Florida for himself for a while now. He saw the opportunity with my aunt living with us and took the first plane ticket he could find after my aunts divorce was done. So he left for a week.

My aunt would wake up in the morning and go run a mile. She would make it home before I would leave for school and she would take a shower. Almost every morning I would make sure to finish my breakfast so I could have some fun. I would go to the bathroom door and look through the hole in the door that I only knew was there. This week I didn't have to worry about my dad being home to catch me, so I freely whipped out my dick and started jacking off while watching he undress. It made me late for school that day.

On Tuesday I decided that I wanted to stay home and I made up some stupid excuse for staying home. I woke up at the same time a always do and went through the regular routine. When my aunt got home she was all wet as it had been raining that morning. She had a white sports bra on and small black spankies. I got an erection right after she walked in the door because I could see her perfect nipples.

After she got her shower she came out in absolutely nothing. This completely surprised me cause I had not been home to see her after her shower. What surprised me more is that she did not care at all about being naked in front of me. She walked over and said, "What, you've never seen a naked woman before?" then she gave me a kiss on the cheek before she sat down for her breakfast.

I sat there staring at her the entire breakfast. She then noticed me staring and said, "I guess you like what you see huh John?" I quickly answered, "Sorry aunt Michelle I couldn't help it, your so beautiful though." She didn't act surprised at all. She answered me saying, "I don't know why people are embarrassed to be naked, its fun and feels great. You should try sometime John."

I could not believe what I just heard, but somehow she had convinced me to take off my robe and boxers. I was hesitant to pull down my boxers I didn't know what she would think of my erection. She assured me that it was ok if I had a boner and that she didn't mind at all. After I pulled them down and threw them on the floor I heard a comment.

"Wow!" she said softly.

I then asked her why she had said that.

She answered, "That's a beautiful dick you've got there sweety."

This made my dick grow even larger.

After breakfast, I explained the feelings I have about my aunt to her and she became horny. I told her that I would watch her shower and masturbate while watching. It turns out she knew someone was there but didn't bother doing anything.

By now my aunt was wet and wanted a piece of me. She grabbed me by the arm and brought me to her room. We started passionately making out and I was fondling her perfect boobs with one hand and fingering her wet pussy with the other. I started fingering her harder and faster until she came all over my hand.

She then told me to fuck her and did. I stuck my rock hard cock in her and slowly started pumping. I soon got into a rhythm and started pumping faster and harder until I was about to cum. Without warning, she had an orgasm triggering me to come inside her. She then flipped me over and began to suck my cock which was covered with her cum as well as mine.

We continued to have sex throughout the week and still do occasionally when my dad is out. I will never forget fucking my aunt for the first time. It was amazing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking My Aunt Michelle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 730 milliseconds