• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dream Lover Gets Dreamier Still

Dream Lover Gets Dreamier Still

12

Read Dream Lover Gets Dreamier first. The idea is that this woman is so unbelievably sexy that bringing her pleasure is an incredible thing in itself and the guy is lucky to have her. It obviously focuses a lot on her pleasure and she gradually starts to push the boundaries of their relationship more and more until she has the perfect lover in every way.

If she was to be harsher, it didn't mean she couldn't still cuddle up and be romantic; it just meant that there would have to be a bit more discipline in this relationship! Maybe she could set levels of encouragement, perhaps he could view orally pleasing her as a real treat and anything more than that would be simply heaven to him. She liked this idea and mused over it while his relentless probing into her hot cunt kept her on edge.

That night, as he selflessly pleasured Kate, she continued to dream up ways in which things could hot up between them. This would only be achieved if she could reach that stage where she felt comfortable about being harsh on him. It wasn't as easy as she first thought, as he was so attentive to her needs. Well, almost as attentive as she wanted. In actual fact, although she rode his face to orgasm in front of the fireplace before they retired to bed and awoke to a lovely orgasm in the morning, it was fantastic but not mind blowingly amazing and that gave her the consideration as to how she could develop things further. She had unlocked the cock cage and he had fucked her wildly in bed for an hour before collapsing on top of her, spent. Kate too was satisfied; to have such a virile, handsome attentive lover was an absolute delight. However, for his part it was equally delightful in having a lover who was the complete woman. A woman who was stunning in looks, had a voice to melt an iceberg, had a body to arouse every man on the planet and who was totally into him! So what if she considered a good sex life to be about her needs first and everything else afterwards; he was just lucky that he was even with her.

Another week passed but this time, Kate decided it would be worth pushing their boundaries. She had deliberately avoided having him round for a few days and the sexual frustration was growing a little inside her. After a bath one night she had contemplated phoning him to come over but decided against it. She mused over his claims that he wouldn't mind her being rougher. The focus was on her pleasure though and indeed her enjoyment; she would decide exactly what rougher constituted. What she really craved was control and that idea was uppermost in her mind when she dialed his number the next day.

"Hiya, guess who. Listen, could you meet me in town on Evans Street? Yeah, 1pm is fine. Oh and do you still use that office in town for agent meetings sometimes? Good, book that for an hour too, about 3pm would suit. Okay, bye" she said and hung up.

Dominic was confused but excited, as he always was when he saw Kate or even just heard her sexy, understated voice. He booked a table at the French brasserie in Evans Street and called an acquaintance who owned the office space. Sometimes he met his agent or publisher downtown so it was useful to book an office space for a short time. Once that was arranged, he dressed in a Yves Saint Laurent shirt and jeans that showed off his physique, then headed off.

Kate arrived just after 1.30pm, wearing a business suit with skirt instead of trousers. Her dark hair hung stunningly over the jacket and he gulped with lust.

"You look amazing" he spluttered and she smiled at him.

"I know" she said to him with a wise smirk and they went to eat.

Lunch was straightforward and they simply made small talk. Once outside however, Kate looked at him with a glint in her eye.

"Follow me" she said to him and they turned the corner.

He was surprised when they entered a local sex shop; it was tastefully done and catered to more of an Ann Summers crowd, but with a kinkier offering. Kate immediately went to the vibrators and dildo's then seemingly found one she liked.

She turned round and held it up to him, even touching the end of it to his nose jokingly. Dominic smiled along with her but wasn't sure where it was all leading. He assumed she might want a dildo but reckoned he was so eager to fuck her all the time that she might not need it. He was eight inches and pleased with his girth; this thing was around his own size and he regarded the rubber implement jealously. Kate kept hold of it and chose something else that looked like a strap you could wear around your waist, to attach to the dildo. However, the strap didn't look long enough to fit around someone's waist and he shrugged, none the wiser.

"You can help choose some underwear" she said to him and he became very interested.

Soon, they had selected a sheer pair of silk knickers, a crotchless pair and a bra that would have her tits spilling out of it. They headed to the counter and paid for the items then left.

"So, what prompted the shopping?" he asked innocently.

"None of your business" she replied sweetly and took his arm as they walked to the small office he had hired.

It was on the 2nd floor of a business centre and they were soon inside with the door locked. Kate told him to sit at the desk and hopped onto the desk itself in front of him. Letting her skirt slip off, she looked down at him as he stared at her crotch.

"Take my knickers off first" she said simply and smiled as he slid them down her legs.

Then She sighed as his tongue made contact with her and gasped again at his obvious lust to please her. Down below, Dominic was not expecting his day to take this pleasant turn but concentrated on the delicious task at hand. He sincerely hoped Kate might want full sex but wisely concentrated solely on her needs for now. Taking broad sweeps of her sex, he spread her open and licked as far back between her arse cheeks as he could go. Then he licked lewdly between the dark crease, across her bum and along her pussy lips. Repeating this action, he slipped off the chair and on to his knees in front of the desk. Kate moved forward a tiny bit so her arse cheeks left the desk, allowing his tongue to go from as far behind her to as far in front as possible. He settled into a rhythm of licking back and forth, stopping at her pussy lips to plunge his tongue in occasionally. She rested on her elbows while her legs dangled completely off his desk now. This meant they rested her full weight through her thighs onto his shoulders.

As Dominic licked this amazing woman's familiar crotch, he could feel the increase in weight his kneeling position had caused. It was bearable but he contemplated in moving back to the chair to give his shoulders a break. However, Kate seemed to be enjoying this position so he didn't say anything. Her thighs seemed to become heavier on his shoulders and he tried to subtly arouse her more so an orgasm would happen quicker and he could change position. He rolled his tongue up to her pussy and gulping to swallow some of her juices, he began to tongue fuck her.

"Mmhhmm, a little deeper" Kate murmured and he responded, plunging deeply into the pussy before him, his face pressing against it at slow intervals.

Her thighs shivered in anticipation a little and eventually when he thought his tongue would drop off from effort she sighed a little louder.

"Right, up a bit" she ordered and he sought the familiar clitoris.

Lovingly, he sucked at it and was rewarded as Kate muffled her sighs with one hand while the other gripped his head roughly. She pulled his head back and forth as he thighs tightened their grip on him; he continued his assault and was rewarded as she came violently against his face. He licked her down from the plateau until she opened her eyes again. Letting her legs leave his shoulders, she pushed him away and stood up. Turning around slowly, she presented herself to him from the back and looked over her shoulder.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck me" she said and smiled as he sprang to his feet.

Dominic tore open his jeans at the waist and shimmied them a little over his hips. His cock was rock hard and sticking out in front of him proudly as he immediately sank the full length into his lover bent over the desk. If a man could pick a moment when he expired, this would be it. Holding onto her hips, he enjoyed the sound of Kate gasping in pleasure as he slid in and out of her wonderful pussy, his virility, experience and youth delaying the inevitable. He hoped this situation would continue and reasoned that even in 10 years when Kate would be 45 and he would be 32, Dominic still hoped she would accept him as her partner. There was no way he wanted any other man to experience this!

Kate enjoyed waves of pleasure inside her. Unknown to Dominic she was also thinking she might want him for many years to come. The age difference wasn't an issue for them; indeed, a few years of experience meant Kate knew what she wanted from a relationship and he was beginning to learn that pleasing her was the basis of being contented. His magnificent cock was hers to enjoy when she chose but even as she let him fuck her over the table, she grew excited at the idea she had the next time he was invited to her house. Just the thought of that had her cuming around his cock..

Dominic's whole length was now sliding in and out of Her pussy, fucking her faster and faster as he finally felt his orgasm hit too. He withdrew just in time to splash onto Kate's arse cheeks as she recovered from her own orgasm. He stood, slumped over in post ecstasy but soon recovered and reaching towards a box of tissues on his desk, wiped his cum from his lover's body. Kate for her part, remained standing.

"Kiss me now" she said without turning round and he immediately knelt.

His tongue sought her anus this time and with a little effort, he began to rim her, as Kate leaned forward on his desk, her elbows on the table, her chin resting on one hand as she enjoyed the rimming. While he kept up his efforts behind her, she thought about a couple of ideas she had for the next time and the things they had bought today at the sex shop. It was a long time before she felt ready for another orgasm but it did arrive, as Dominic valiantly sought her pussy at last from behind her, his fingers inside her too as his tongue returned to her asshole and his hands strummed her clit to orgasm.

Kate glanced at her watch; the time read 4.30pm and she turned around, reaching for her skirt. Once it was back on, she turned to face him.

"Right then, I'm off home. I'll call you soon though, okay?" she quipped.

"Um, you're leaving? Oh right, well, em, thanks for the meeting" he said to her.

"You're welcome" she fired back and they locked up.

He walked Kate to her car and asked if she was busy that night.

"Now now, leave it for the time being. I said I'll call you soon" she said and sped off to her house.

About 5 days later, his phone went.

"Hi, it's me. Can you come over right away?" she asked him.

"Hi gorgeous. I was actually supposed to be meeting a couple of friends tonight" he said but she didn't reply.

The silence continued until he spoke again.

"Um, I could cancel and be right over" he said and waited for her response.

"You could cancel?" she quizzed him.

"I mean I will cancel" he swiftly said.

"Of course you will. So I guess you won't be long" she said and hung up.

He sat holding the phone, then thought better of hesitating; he really did not want to piss her off in the slightest. Swiftly, he called the guys, told him something had come up and he'd do drinks another time; they were pretty understanding about it and were going on to some party afterwards so it wasn't a huge disappointment. Not quite knowing how she was thinking, Dominic spruced his appearance up quickly, hopped into coupe and sped towards her house.

As soon as Kate was off the phone, she went up to her room. Most of the day had been spent lounging around in her jogging bottoms and sports top. Discarding these, she opted for a skirt she hadn't worn since a fancy dress party where she went as a highland dancer. It was a tartan skirt and very short too, which simply let her show off those amazing legs. Her crotchless knickers were on too. With her white blouse and long dark hair hanging loose, she looked an absolute vision.

The doorbell went not long afterwards and she opened to see him standing there, a bottle of Mersault in one hand, flowers in the other. Boy, did he look handsome! But she wasn't about to go all girly on him tonight; no, tonight was all about her!

"You look fantastic!" he told her with real enthusiasm.

"Could you elaborate?" she shot back and drank in the sight of the sex goddess before him, with one hand on her hip and the other on the door frame.

"Your hair is like velvet, your face could bring a statue to life with longing, your limbs are perfect" he gushed but Kate held a hand up.

"That's very nice but it's not exactly making me feel sexy. Am I just a lovely painting or something?" she said back to him.

"Ugh, no! Sorry, I was trying to be polite. I'm having trouble not staring at your legs, they're incredible" he said as she turned away from him and cheekily flipped up her skirt ever so briefly.

"And you have a bum to die for" he added.

"Promise me you'll do anything I want tonight" she said turning back to him.

"Absolutely anything" he promised her and she smiled at last.

"Well in that case come in!" she said.

"Stop. Don't I get a kiss first?" she said to him but turned around again, facing away from him, hands on hips.

He put the wine down and used one hand to kneel, kissing one bum cheek while her little skirt partially covered his head before turning to the other one.

"Just the cheeks" she said from above him and he avoided her anus.

Kate stood for a little longer, reflecting on her mood. She was very horny and thought this should set the tone for the evening. She felt a lot more comfortable with their relationship and felt it was time to indulge in some of her fantasies. If he wanted her to be rougher, well she would be but in a way far beyond what he expected.

She began to walk away from him and he jumped to his feet, following her into the large living room. She lay out on the sofa, propping her upper body up and letting the lower half lounge expectantly. Kate asked him to fetch 2 glasses of wine through and he did so, pouring 2 glasses for them. Then she pointed to the floor in front of her. Once he knelt down, she offered a foot up to his mouth. Although he had pleasured her with his mouth a number of times now, she had never indicated her feet. However, even they were perfect and he had no problems taking her toes in his mouth and sucking gently on them, running his tongue across the sole of her foot.

He looked up at her and found her watching him in return. Kate brought one leg up a little and it caused her skirt to fall higher towards her waist. Just seeing her crotch had him almost salivating, especially as he realised she had her crotchless panties on! She noticed Dominic hungrily eyeing her crotch and smiled.

"What are you thinking?" she quizzed him.

"Just wondering if you would let me taste your delicious pussy" he said boldly.

"Mhhmm, you'd like that would you? Do the other foot first and tell me how much you want to do it" she asked.

He took the other foot to his lips, his mouth engulfing her toes as she squirmed excitedly.

"Please let me lick your beautiful pussy and your divine bum. I'll do it to you whenever you want, wherever you want, whichever way you want" he said in between his foot ministrations.

"Oh, alright, up a little bit then" she relinquished and he eagerly kissed his way up her legs, letting her taut thighs welcome his head and her pussy capture his tongue.

"I want you to know that tonight you will fuck me but that lovely cock of yours will not" she told him as he licked softly between her lips.

"I don't understand. You mean only with my tongue?" he asked her.

"Not exactly but you will be using your tongue too" she added excitedly.

"Anything that pleases you" he replied and she smiled at that.

"Good boy. It's important you view this to be as pleasurable as fucking me with your cock. As long as it pleases me isn't that right?" she quizzed, although she had a soft smile on.

"As long as it pleases you" he intoned back before resuming his oral duties.

"We're going to have such an amazing time together. I know you don't want anyone else to do this and if you always pleasure me this well, you'll always be the one doing it" she assured him.

"I'm yours forever" he said in response quickly.

He fancied her so much and still pinched himself that this amazing singer, this goddess was not only in the same room as him but letting him lick her out!

"And it really doesn't bother you? Knowing that even though you're probably rock hard and dying to cum, you're not going to do so but I'm going to cum several times?" she suddenly added.

Dominic thought about his answer. She had asked him something similar before but this was being more blatant about her pleasure. But he reasoned the fact he was so aroused must be because he enjoyed putting her needs first.

"Our relationship is improving as our sex life improves. And our sex life improves when you become the focus to both of us equally. I concentrate on your pleasure, you concentrate on making sure you get as much as you want from me. I think about how to please you, you allow me opportunities to do so. You decide something you will enjoy, I get the opportunity to do it" he replied.

Kate beamed at him.

"Oh you darling. That's made me so happy. I could never go out with a man who was selfish. But I want you to indulge me at all times. This is wonderful. I can see things becoming even better between us, do you know that?" she said to him happily.

"That would be wonderful" he shot back.

"It will. I know I give you praise when you work hard to give me what I want but I want to give you something back, but in my own way. I know you like me to be rough and there's no reason I can't be is there? But not just physically, mentally too. There's so much more room for improvement from you and it will be harder to please me the longer things go on. And do you know what that means? You'll have to always work harder to please me and you'll do it for less and less praise. But at the back of your mind, you'll know all you have to do is get even better, make things even more incredible for me and the praise will come. However, I'll be a lot rougher too and it won't always be as simple as this. So you see lover? You'll get your wish for me to rougher by praising you less and less and maybe bringing a little bit of physical discipline into play. And you? You have to try even harder" she said excitedly, pressing his head into her crotch while she spoke to him.

Without words, both hands came down to grasp his ears and his head was a little unceremoniously held against Kate while she climaxed against his face. As she calmed down a little, she let go and felt his tongue clean her pussy and ass cheeks free of juices. Bringing one foot up to his chin, she pushed his face away and he slumped to the floor.

"Lie on your back" she said and he did so immediately.

She picked up a bag beside the sofa and settled down onto his face again. As his tongue gave soft licks she leaned far forward, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them down his legs. Once off, she took the cock cage from the bag and fitted it over his manhood. She could almost feel the groan of despair but he didn't let up from licking her arse like an ice cream cone. As he speared her, Kate sat upright feeling positively regal.

"Deeper" she said offhandedly and felt his tongue go further, then withdraw before repeating the action.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dream Lover Gets Dreamier Still

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds