• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • School Slut Alternative Ending

School Slut Alternative Ending

12

Hello readers,

Firstly, thanks for all comments on stories posted, it's great to have encouragement or any sort of comments on them. And I'm always willing to hear about any stories you'd prefer to see continue over others.

The following is going back to the School Slut tale. I couldn't see much mileage in continuing with the dinner lady Kim and thought pairing the main character with his original Mistress Ms Chapman might have more cause for entertainment.

Do enjoy

He was 24 now and free of a controlling woman in his life, but in truth he didn't know what to do with himself. It wasn't that he hadn't enjoyed some of the activities since school but women like Marie, Ms Brady and Kim had taken him as a lover only to have an alterior motive which wasn't his enjoyment. At least Ms Chapman was honest about what she enjoyed and what she wanted him to do. Having started his own business running a wine store now, he was making good money and reasoned that the way profits were going he could leave the running of the store to his employees and be the wealthy owner who only had to show up occasionally. It was a Friday afternoon and a pleasant end of summer evening, not too warm, but not as cool as autumn would bring. He had idly contemplated closing early when he noticed a woman had come in and was browsing the Italian and French wines. Trying not to stare, he admired what he could see; well fitting business skirt short enough to sit above the woman's knees, what looked like expensive tights and black heels. This accompanied her suit jacket and she had sunglasses in her lustrous dark hair. From the back, she looked to be at least 40 and very hot.

"Can I help you at all?" he asked, coming round from the counter and approaching the woman.

"Well, it's just for me, but something light. It has to go with dinner then maybe a glass on it's own after" she quipped then stopped and stared at him.

Dominic stared back at Ms Chapman.

"Ms Chapman, um sorry I don't know your married name. How are you?" he blurted out.

"Well well, Dominic. I thought you went into teaching? And it's Ms Chapman again, I'm divorced now" she explained.

Dominic quickly explained he'd left the profession and was doing extremely well with his wine shop, giving a swift account of leaving France and returning to the UK but single himself.

"I've heard this is the best for miles. Well, don't just stand there, help me choose a wine" she said and he immediately complied.

"Okay, well I'd suggest the Marsanne. It's soft, has enough depth to compliment your dinner but will stand up on it's own right afterwards" he said smiling.

"Thanks. Well, bag it up for me boy" she told him, her old authority still evident.

"Um, Ms Chapman, it's great to run into you again. Perhaps I could visit you sometime, if that's okay with you of course" he said hurriedly.

"Mhhmm, depends, I'm a busy woman" Ms Chapman said pointedly.

Since the second she clapped eyes on him, Karen had noticed his well developed body and had already begun to get excited but although in the intervening years she'd missed his selflessness at the same time she would never let her guard drop and become an airhead overnight. She liked to get her own way and her ex-husband was dismissed as soon as it became evident he wouldn't allow her to run the rule over their marriage. At 44, she still looked to be in her 30's, with a body to testify that and the air of someone younger.

"Um well, I don't mean to be forward but I'm actually free tonight" he said hastily.

"Oh? Well, I guess you could come over. Be there at 8" Karen said.

"8 it is. And please, the bottle's on me" he added.

Karen smiled at his generosity and let him open the door for her.

"See you later. And don't be late, that really wouldn't be a good idea" she said, heading out but not before handing him her mobile number and address on a piece of paper.

Dominic breathed out once she was gone. He couldn't deny the arousal he'd felt when looking at the woman and to find out it was Ms Chapman was, well, unexpected but surprisingly pleasant. He decided as it was 6pm to just lock up now. He would make up for it tomorrow in sales as Saturday was always his best day. Once the decision was made, he went home, had a quick pasta, showered, changed into jeans and shirt before leaving. By almost 8 he pulled into her driveway to see it was a bungalow similar to her old house. Karen answered the door to him reasonably swiftly.

"Good, you're on time. Well, come in then. Is that wine you've brought too?" she asked seeing the bottle of Chablis he clutched.

"It would be rude to arrive without a bottle" he quipped, smiling.

"Good, a man should always be well mannered" she responded, beckoning him in.

Karen had changed and now sported some sort of summer dress. It was long, coming down almost to her ankles, disappointingly in Dominic's eyes. At first, they made small talk and Karen told him of her divorce, how she felt her husband just wasn't compatible with her needs and Dominic told her about his failure with Marie, glossing over the finer details of his time as a lecturer and explaining about a brief meet up with Kim which probably would never have worked out.

"If you don't mind me asking, was it just that your husband, I mean ex husband didn't live up to his initial charm?" asked Dominic.

"Well, it was more that I wanted things to be a certain way and he just wasn't the ideal candidate so rather than have 2nd best, I ended it. I wanted him to put my needs and wants first but he didn't seem to grasp that " she explained

"He was a silly man for it" said Dominic quickly, earning a quizzical look from Karen.

"Yes, he was. I mean, he got all prudish if I had a bit of leg showing. As if I should hide them!" she continued.

"That's mad, you have amazing legs" Dominic said.

"There was a time I'd have worn a mini skirt before he got all flustered at having a confident wife" Karen continued, feeling good at the compliments from the young man.

"I bet you still look sensational in a mini" he declared.

"Yeah? Okay, hang on and give an honest verdict!" Karen said, jumping up and leaving the room.

She walked upstairs, her heart beating a little faster. This was not expected when she went for wine earlier, it was going to be an evening in with a glass or two and the telly. However, she remembered those dreamlike days at school and although they were being on their best behaviour with each other, Karen had thought about him over the years and often wished her ex husband had possessed the level of selfless giving in a man that Dominic had. The idea of wearing a mini had just made the evening more interesting and indeed it could end up on a far more initeresting note than a night in alone.

Dominic sat in the lounge, nursing his glass of wine and trying to stop his own heart from beating too much faster. Ms Chapman had opened his eyes sexually and whatever else, she had always retained a special place in the back of his mind. To be here now with her had Dominic wondering although she was treating him as a fellow adult now. Putting a woman's desires first was something he had come to enjoy and he wasn't joking when referring to Ms Chapman's ex as an idiot.

Upstairs, Karen found what she was looking for. It was a very comfortable skirt and highlighted her legs well. She had returned to the gym after her marriage and now sported thighs just as sexy as the ones she possessed when still a teacher at school. As she pulled on the tartan decoration skirt, she adjusted it and looked in the mirror. It was slightly flared which meant it was loose but short enough that it came to halfway up her thighs when standing, less when sitting. Pulling on a tight sweater, she regarded herself in the mirror again and smiled. Her blood was racing as she wondered what the night would bring now. An orgasm she hoped! Karen didn't regret the sex focused shenanigans they got up to a few years ago but now that she had met someone who didn't measure up and left him, she wanted a man who would treat her with the respect and attention she deserved. He would have to be a gentleman and as a lover, he would have to be utterly selfless. She wasn't assuming that sort of man was common but it was what she knew could make her happy and over the years she had thought more affectionately about Dominic, his approach becoming the standard by which she measured other men. With one last look in the mirror she was ready to go downstairs and as she did, she reflected on how it was almost fate they had met again.

Just then, she returned to the living room and Dominic could feel the bulge in his jeans growing at the sight. Karen had a tartan effect skirt on now and true to her word, it was a mini, coming high up her thighs and showing off her legs.

"Ms Chapman, Karen, erm if I can be honest, you look stunning. I mean, if you crossed an athlete with a supermodel, you wouldn't see a better pair of legs. Gorgeous" he stammered at the last.

Karen sat back in her seat and smiled.

"I knew I had good legs but that bastard wouldn't let me feel confident about them" she said.

"As I said earlier, the man sounds like an idiot. He should have been at your beck and call if he was privileged to see you like this" Dominic said truthfully.

"Exactly, I couldn't agree more" said Karen back and looked intently at him as she became more comfortable in her seat.

"Karen, can I be honest with you?" he said.

"I'd expect nothing less. Go on" she replied.

"Well, when I saw you today, I wondered who the stunning woman was. Then I realised it was you and now I know you're single. And well, I'm not being very clear but I'm a lot more mature now and maybe you're looking for a man in the wrong place, I mean perhaps, well, um, you see, erm, perhaps that could be um, me" he finally said to her.

Karen looked at him and watched his embarrassment rise from his honesty. She didn't speak but patted the seat beside her on the sofa. He immediately got up and crossed to sit beside her.

"Now then, are you asking me out?" said Karen.

"I'd love to, I mean yes" he said.

"And you think I'm just going to go all giddy and say yes?" she pushed him.

"Um,no I just thought I should tell you what I hope for and ask you. But perhaps over time you may see potential in us" he stammered.

"Okay, maybe I'm interested. But I'm some stupid 18 year old slut, I'm all woman and I know what I want out of life. You go down this road, there's no going back, let's make that clear okay?" she warned him.

"Whatever you say" he said in response, his face betraying his arousal.

"Well, first off, I'm only going to date a guy who looks after himself. That means high fitness levels, good diet etc" she said to him, watching him nodding back at her.

"Second, any man that dates me now would have to be the complete gentleman. Holding doors is one thing, remembering your manners at all times is a little harder" she added.

"I would never forget my manners" Dominic swiftly assured her.

"Third, I would have to feel as if I didn't have my decision making restricted. That means, I wear what I want when I want, I say what I want when I want, we do what I want when I want" she added further, as he nodded.

"And fourth, the man in question would have to be utterly selfless. My enjoyment and pleasure would be of such importance to him that he would actually look forward to me being the sole recipient of any such enjoyment" she continued, watching him.

"I can measure up" he said softly.

"Can you? I'll decide that one. Because fifth, there would be nothing beyond endurance or well just anything that the man in question wouldn't do for me. I mean that, especially in the bedroom. What happened at school was simply a fun distraction from the day to day humdrum of life wasn't it? This is different. I'm not going to bullshit you, so when I say I might be demanding, I mean it. But for the right sort of man, it might be worth it" she declared.

"I'm a man now. And a gentleman. And if there was anything at all I could do to make you feel happy, satisfied or just amused, I would do it" he declared solemnly.

"Well, in that case, you can kiss me" she said and let his handsome face come closer until their lips met.

Her arousal increased and she sighed as his lips touched her neck while his hand stroked her thigh. Dominic couldn't help but be drawn to those legs and eased himself down between them as Karen parted her thighs a bit more. As he deftly held her knickers to the side, he moved forward to take a tentative lick but was stopped by a firm hand grasping his hair.

"Hang on. Whenever you do this, you are going to absolutely worship me. Not just a chance to give me an orgasm but a chance to prolong an indeterminable session of pleasure for me. I want a fit young man who will beg to kiss my arse, which I will decide if he gets to do" said Karen honestly.

"I've made some mistakes but I kind of miss what happened before and I want to show you I've matured. Please let me" said Dominic and Karen regarded him cooly.

"Okay, but the first lick means there's no going back" said Karen then sighed as his tongue sought her pussy.

Karen smiled to herself as she felt his tongue part her velvet folds and seek purchase inside. She wasn't joking with her warning; if some guy wanted to lick her pussy, he had better be prepared to do anything to please her. Any brownie points Dominic thought he'd accrued in the past meant nothing now and he seemed to be responding well. His soft tongue trawled over her pussy lips and he paused to take them into his mouth, sucking gently. Karen gave an appreciative squeeze with her thighs and felt his tongue slip inside her. She had a feeling more than one orgasm would be needed tonight!

"I can't wait to do this to you whenever you want" he breathed, before resuming tongue fucking her now wet pussy.

Karen mused over that comment before deciding to answer. When he hesitated for just a second to see what her response might be Karen moved closer and with her palm open she slapped him hard across the face.

"Whatever makes you think I'll even let you near me again, huh? I'll decide if and when we hook up, not you. Get that one through your head sharpish" she chided him.

The fact that of course she wanted him to do this again was besides the point; he would have to learn that it would be on her terms. As he resumed tongue fucking her, she could feel his warm face where she'd slapped him and it was turning her on. Maybe an orgasm first then a long session of oral worship might help get her horniness under control. Karen was very confident a relationship was going to develop; a relationship on her terms with a young lover who would lick her from head to toe and beg just to be allowed to do it too. His head felt warm and comfortable between her sexy thighs and she was eager to make sure it was between them a lot. Idly she toyed with one of his ears while below he had begun to slurp in order to swallow her juices.

"Good, at least you don't have to be told not to waste my juices" she mused then sighed as he withdrew and licked along the valley of her ass and back to her pussy.

Suddenly Karen grabbed his head and pulled it up to her clitoris, yelling as she did so.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Faster pussyboy, faster! Aah, I love cuming on your face" she groaned as her orgasm rose to its zenith.

Karen's legs spasmed around his head and her hands tugged euphorically at his hair. Eventually, she calmed down and sighed as he dropped down to clean her arse cheeks and thighs of her juices and perspiration. Before long, he was snaking his way towards her arse and Karen relaxed even more, ready for a nice slow build up to her 2nd orgasm.

By month 3, Karen was comfortable in the relationship and had arranged to meet 2 old friends for dinner; she had also ensured Dominic would make an appearance to give them a lift back to her house. The meal went well and the girls were having a good old laugh, both Sally and Ruth readily agreeing to continue the Friday night with a couple of bottles of wine at Karen's. They were also dying to see this new man she was seeing. Both women had known Karen for years and were similar ages, Sally being 40 and Ruth now 42. They had retained great looks and a healthy diet of good food, exercise and laughter ensured that continued.

"Well, you'll find out soon enough; he's going to chauffeur us back to my place" said Karen smiling.

"Okay. Guess we'll give you the verdict on him then" Sally laughed.

Just then, Dominic arrived as they were having a coffee and approached Karen's chair.

"Hi" he said, leaning to kiss her proferred cheek.

As he did so, Karen leaned into his ear.

"It's a bit too public for the correct cheeks" she said suggestively as Sally and Ruth gaped at the young stud Karen had waiting on her.

"Girls, this is Dominic. Dominic, this is Sally and Ruth" Karen said.

He took both women's hands and kissed politely, then quickly noticed Karen was ready to stand and pulled back her chair for her.

"Right girls, shall we?" she said to them, standing.

"And bring the car round. Hurry up" she chided him and he smiled politely at the women before backing off.

"Bloody hell Karen, he's lovely. And he's practically jumping to obey your every word" said Sally obliviously.

"Yeah, he's okay. He's learned it's best to keep me happy and everything else takes care of itself" she said dismissively.

They exited and found Dominic waiting outside in his BMW 5 series. The women piled in and he drove to Karen's place, before quickly running round to Karen's side of the car. When she had entered, Dominic had held her door open and he did so again to allow her to leave, repeating it for her friends. They went inside and Karen let him remove her coat, before hanging it before he did the same for her friends. Then she took them through to the living room.

"Glasses!" she barked at him and Dominic leapt through to the kitchen, placing 3 on a tray, accompanied by a bottle of chablis in a chiller.

He returned to the ladies, all now seated comfortably, chatting and ignoring him as he filled each and handed them out before backing to the kitchen again to prepare a plate of cheese and biscuits for them.

"Karen, he's perfect. And young" said Ruth enviously.

"I prefer him to an older model. Hey, I've got this bell here" she said, indicating one close to her seat.

"Now, 1 ring means room service, 2 means bring my slippers and massage my feet, 3 means run a bath. And so on" she said cackling merrily as her friends laughed too.

"Hey Karen, so what does 4 and 5 mean? How many numbers are there?" said Ruth with amusement.

"4 is, well I probably shouldn't say, but he knows what 4 is, that 's the main thing. And 5, well you promise not to laugh?" she said to them.

"Hell no, we're intrigued! What's 5?" said Sally.

"Well, I've been meaning to get a footstool for ages and the one I want from John Lewis doesn't come in until Xmas again. So, 5 means I want him as a footstool" said Karen grinning.

"Ohmigod, really? He actually does that? What does he get out of it?" said Ruth.

"Um, I've never really thought about that. Well, I mean we share a bed, so I suppose he gets me at the end of it" said Karen.

"Go girl. Wow, that's some demonstration of having your cake and eating it" said Sally genuinely impressed.

Karen smiled at that; if only they knew her lover was the only one that did any eating around this place! She picked up the bell and rang it once and within 2 minutes, Dominic appeared with the cheeseboard.

"Here you go ladies" he said politely, before backing out again.

"Hey Karen, how many times maximum do you ring the bell? I mean, what number do you go up to?" said Ruth slyly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • School Slut Alternative Ending

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds