• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Hot Woman

One Hot Woman

This story concerns a married woman having sex with a stranger. Feel free to read something else if such themes offend you.

*

I am a trucker, and some strange things have happened to me. When I tell the stories some people believe me, and some don't, even though I'm telling nothing but the ordinary truth. That's OK by me. That's the way it's always been.

But what happened to me today... I struggle to believe it myself.

Let me start at the beginning. The heat wave that is sweeping this part of the country is something else. This morning when I set out it was boiling already and as the day went by it only got worse.

As I entered this town a few hundred miles from here the place was swimming in the heat. The whole town was surrounded by a fierce haze that seemed to reach out to fry anything it came into contact with. There was not a soul to be seen in the streets. Everyone must have decided that it was sensible to stay indoors.

My windows were shut tight against the heat, and the reassuring buzz of the aircon made sure that the inside stayed cool.

The town was so unimportant I can't even remember its name. Still, I had to go through four sets of traffic lights, and I was certain that each of them would be set to red for as long as possible. Although there was no one about and I could quite safely have gone through all the lights without the slightest risk I obediently stopped at the first one. One never knows whether some trooper is hiding behind a tree to turn you in for shooting across on a red light.

Moments later a car stopped next to me. The sun roof was off. I don't know what make or model it was because my eyes were immediately focused on the driver. She was a very pretty woman with red hair and a very light complexion. She was smiling too.

But that was not what caused me to focus on the woman.

She was wearing a bikini top with a semi-transparent summer blouse. I could see that her breasts were just the size I like. Too small, and there is nothing to look at, too big and I feel so sorry for the poor woman's back that I don't enjoy the view.

But that was not what caused me to focus on the woman.

I could see her legs beneath the steering wheel. She had long, lean legs that seemed to go on for eternity. And beautifully proportioned.

But that was not what caused me to focus on the woman.

What really got me was...

(I know you won't believe this, but I got to tell you)

What really got me was ...

That she was wearing nothing down below: no skirt, no pants, not even panties (there, I said it.)

I could look down right between her slightly parted legs and see every detail of her pussy.

I suddenly wondered whether I'd fallen asleep behind the wheel. I rubbed my eyes, pinched myself and looked again. The woman was still there large as life.

Just at that moment the traffic light turned green. I pulled away thinking that the woman would drive on and leave me only with memories. I looked down, and she was still driving next to me, keeping to my truck's pace, giving me a view of her feminine treasures. I stared down, fascinated by the sexy sight beneath me and only barely paying attention to the road, not that there was much to pay attention to. I could feel my body respond to that show. My cock could have bored a hole through my pants.

I paid enough attention to stop at the next light that happened to be red. By this time I was lucid enough to look at the situation from a purely practical perspective. The woman was covered well enough so that anyone looking at her from street level would not know that she was not decently dressed. Only someone who was looking from exactly the right angle would be able to get any view of her naked lower body.

And I was at the lucky right angle. And I was sure that this time her legs were parted slightly further.

And she was still smiling at me.

I decided that I had to speak to this beautiful woman, but just as I was about to open the window, the light turned green. I pulled away as quickly as I could, but the woman rode out in front of me, and once again I thought that I had seen the last of her.

Was I surprised when she stopped midway through the block and waited there as I passed. When I stopped at the third light, I saw her coming in my rear view mirror. Within moments she was next to me again, smiling a naughty smile.

I opened my window to talk to her, and was hit by a rush of hot air.

"Hot day, ma'am," I said, "and you look like one hot woman too." I don't claim to be very original in my pick up lines.

"You're right," the woman said looking angry. "My husband told me this afternoon that he won't fix the aircon on my car for some wild-assed reason. I have to keep cool somehow," she said, looking down. I looked down too, and man, that pussy looked good. I haven't had the chance to look at a pussy like that since... well, never mind.

Fortunately I kept my wits about me. "Let me help you ma'am," I said. I reached into my refrigerator compartment, took out an ice cold beer and dropped it on the seat next to her. The sun roof was off, remember?

"Thank you, gallant gentleman," she said. (That's exactly what she said. Do you think I am making this up? Wait, don't answer me.) She took the bottle of beer, twisted off the cap and put it to her lips.

What the woman did next nearly gave me a heart attack. No she didn't just start drinking the beer, she looked me straight in the eye and then started to suck the bottle as if she were sucking a real cock. I was completely captivated.

The next thing I knew I looked up and saw that the light was green. I thought that the woman would ride away leaving me with nothing but material for a month of wet dreams when the light turned orange. I knew that the green light had a short cycle, but we must both have been so engrossed in her show that we had not seen the light go green.

Not that I minded.

As the light was now red, the woman continued sucking the bottle. It bobbed up and down and then she let some of the beer spill into her mouth. Some droplets escaped from the side of her mouth, and she licked it up as if it were well, you know what.

By this time I was randy enough for a herd of goats, but that traffic light turned green again and the lady pulled away. As she did, she put that bottle of beer between her legs just where I wished I could put my very hot and horny dick.

Again I thought that I had seen the last of the woman, but when I reached the fourth and last traffic light in that town it was red. And the woman was there waiting for me.

This was my only chance to try to see a bit more of the woman. If I waited I would never see her again.

"Hey lady," I shouted, "I know a great place where we can sit down and talk. What do you say?"

She nodded and winked me with a look that said that she was not thinking of a little chat over cucumber sandwiches. Once again I pinched myself to make sure that I was not dreaming this up. I was feeling very lucky, and a quick check convinced me that my pecker was ready for action.

The light turned green and I pulled away as quickly as my sixteen wheeler could handle. Sure enough, the red car dutifully pulled in behind me. I hit the main road out of town. About five minutes out I saw a little spot just off the road. It must have been some sort of a tavern for truckers many years ago, but it was now overgrown and just about nobody stops there anymore. I pulled in there, and the little red car pulled up next to me.

"What do you want to talk about?" the woman asked coyly.

"No need to feel hot out there. My truck's aircon is working fine," I said. "Why don't you get in?"

She considered this for a moment, then nodded. She did something at her feet then got out of her car, naked from the waist down. I swear she was wearing nothing except high-heeled shoes and a very skimpy top. Daintily as you like she walked around to the passenger door and climbed in.

"Weather is kind of hot," she remarked nonchalantly, putting her naked ass on the leather seat next to me.

"Don't sit there," I said quickly.

"Why?" she asked, looking at me curiously.

"Cos I have a nice bed in the back that I'd like you to test." (See, I do not claim to be very subtle either)

"Really?" she asked sweetly, licking her lips.

I showed the woman through to the sleeping compartment. She draped herself on the bed in the sexiest pose and then bounced on it as if testing it.

"It's a very nice bed," she said. "I bet you like sleeping on it."

"I have never seen it look so good," I said. It was not flattery either. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"It's so nice and cool," the woman said. "I think I'll take off my top." I have never been so glad that my cab has a decent aircon system.

The woman nonchalantly unbuttoned her blouse and threw it at my feet. Then she pulled off her bikini top and looked me straight in the eyes, one hand on her right tit, the other over her pussy. I could see the sparkle of diamonds on her ring finger. "Do you like what you see, Cowboy?"

"Oh yes," I groaned, taking off my shirt. Moments later my pants followed.

"Before we go on, you need to know something," the woman said. "I am hot because my husband has not done his duty to keep me cool. You can cool me down because he won't. Do you understand?"

Something in her voice told me to shake my head.

The woman lectured me in a deep, husky voice. "I am so hot I feel as if I am on fire inside. I need you to put that fire out."

I nodded, so far I could understand.

Satisfied, the woman continued, "I want you to douse that fire with the liquid that satisfies a hot woman." She looked me straight in the eye.

My cock jerked so stiff I could have used it as a truck axle.

"No condom?" I whispered, not quite sure that I really understood her.

"That's right, Cowboy," she said. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide. "Now fuck me, do what you want with me."

I was on top of her in an instant, and my rock hard cock found its way into her pussy as if it were pulled by a magnet. Her pussy was wet and smooth and I slid deep into her with one slick motion.

She groaned another me, her eyes staring at the ceiling as if she had seen a ghost. "Oooh, you are so good," she moaned. "Take me deep, fill me deep with your cum and put out the fire inside me."

Her legs were wrapped around my waist and she started bucking against me. As I fucked her, she shouted all sorts of encouragement to me. "No nookie for my husband! You can have it all. Put your cock deep into me, shoot your cum into me hard, put out the fire in my womb."

As she said that I felt my body quiver. The primal vision of her unprotected womb, open and waiting for my seed, took hold of me. I could almost see the egg, laid out, waiting for my life-giving sperm, ready to spring into life. The excitement that gripped my body because there was every chance that I could make this woman pregnant was beyond description.

I could not hold myself in a moment longer. I felt my balls squeeze together and knew that my moment had arrived. With one last lunge I drove myself into her deeper than I had been before. "Now!" I shouted. My body instinctively jerked forward, driving my cock deeper into the hungry depths below me. At that instant the first spurt of cum shot out into her. "Yes!" she cried.

My cry of pleasure was matched by her squeals of delight. For a moment I thought that she was no longer using words; and that she was pushed way beyond that. As further spurts of cum shot out of me into her receptive body, she yelped in bliss, welcoming each new string of cum with a new shout of pleasure. It was only after the fourth syllable that I knew what she was saying: "prrrrrrrr-eeeee-eeee-eeee-g-niiiiii-nt."

With that I unloaded one last mighty spurt and collapsed on top of her. I was exhausted.

"Gooood," she groaned beneath me, and we melted into one another.

We lay entwined for several minutes, and then she moved beneath me. "I must get up," she said.

I rolled over, and she stood up naked, my cum dripping out of her pussy. I looked up at her and noticed her beautiful tits. A slight twinge of regret went through me: in my haste I had never even run my hands down her body or over her breasts. And I knew I never would.

She quickly pulled on her bikini and blouse. She hadn't even taken off her shoes. "Thank you," she said. "That was amazing. I feel much better now. Good bye."

With that she got out of the truck. A few moments later I heard her car move off and I was alone.

I suppose that's all there is to tell.

The most amazing thing is I don't even know her name.

That was one hot woman, in every sense of the word.

But one thing's for sure. When I get married I will make sure that my wife never asks twice before I fix her car's aircon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Hot Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 42 milliseconds